Close
Photo

Who Becomes Hokage when Tsunade and Kakashi dies?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#1 trivia212005

trivia212005

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 02:52 AM

Here's an interesting question, when Tsunade and Kakashi both die who becoes Hokage?

#2 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 20 January 2009 - 03:16 AM

Umm..... Naruto?
At the moment, Naruto is the best, and only, choice for hokage. He has just earned Super Sage Power, He's about to save the village from a villian no one else could defeat, and he's trying to protect everyone from harm during the process. Right now, Naruto is showing 100% what a Hokage is to be, and we already knew it would happen eventually, so why not now?

I doubt Tsunade will drop from being Hokage, but i do know Narutos time is coming soon. laugh.gif

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#3 racerxdsr

racerxdsr

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 03:19 AM

I believe Danzo will try for a power play and try to take leadership. Its was clear he wanted things to escalate even if the village was destroyed. The manga clearly shows this when he killed the messenger toad.

#4 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 20 January 2009 - 02:28 PM

Moved to Naruto Chronicles for manga spoilers.

As for the question, I believe both Tsunade and Kakashi will survive for the foreseeable future. smile.gif I think Tsunade has permanently lost her youthful looks, but hopefully she will still have enough years left to appoint Naruto as her successor, the Rokudaime Hokage. I don't believe Kakashi will ever become Hokage, nor would he want to. Where would he find the time to read his books? tongue.gif

Of course, we can't discount Danzou. There is a possibility his coup could succeed, but only a slim one. He wouldn't be popular with the people, unless he had something really devious in mind that could mar Naruto/Tsunade's reputation(s) and cast himself in a favourable light. If Kishimoto really wanted to give it a dark twist, he could have Danzou succeed, Sasuke/Madara kidnap Naruto after the fight against Pain, and Tsunade exiled (with Sakura following her).

#5 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 20 January 2009 - 03:56 PM

I don't think Tsunade or Kakashi will die either. But I think it could also be Shikamaru. Sure, he's not as powerful as Naruto, but he also has the gift of insight and would make a great leader. I think his ability to understand the situations he placed in and his ability to adjust would make him very important in the protection of the village.

I'd love for Naruto to be given the title of Hokage, but I think it's still too early for him. He's grown a lot in a short period of time, but I think there are still things he must accomplish before he becomes the face of Konoha. As Hokage he would be tied to the village and not be allowed to go in search of Pein, Sasuke, etc.

#6 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (Chivalrysae @ Jan 20 2009, 09:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think Tsunade or Kakashi will die either. But I think it could also be Shikamaru. Sure, he's not as powerful as Naruto, but he also has the gift of insight and would make a great leader. I think his ability to understand the situations he placed in and his ability to adjust would make him very important in the protection of the village.

I'd love for Naruto to be given the title of Hokage, but I think it's still too early for him. He's grown a lot in a short period of time, but I think there are still things he must accomplish before he becomes the face of Konoha. As Hokage he would be tied to the village and not be allowed to go in search of Pein, Sasuke, etc.

Couldn't have said it better myself. But let's not forget the new Hokage needs to be smart, powerful and kind. Which both have 2/3s of the equation, but missing the later half a bit... Although I suppose Tsu has always shown a greater degree of Power plus strong headedness then intellect... Naruto could do it... tongue.gif I'm talking myself in circles.... Indeed if we could combine both Shikamaru and Naruto to create one, it would be an incredibly great Hokage. And so if for some reason Kishi did kill off Tsu and Kakashi there really is no one who fits the bill.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#7 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:28 PM

Well, these people are who I would consider legitimate possibilities, assuming Tsunade and Kakashi are both about to die (which I doubt):
Naruto (if Kishimoto is going to speed up the ending)
Danzo (if Kishimoto actually wants to do something with the Danzo storyline)
Rin (if alive)
The Two Mysterious And As Yet Unnamed Teammates of the 4th (for the 'pull something out of no-where' gambit)
Sasuke (if Danzo fails, this could enhance the storyline while still delaying Naruto's bid for hokage)
One of the Idiot Advisors
A major clan head (Hiashi, for example)
Sakura (I can see a storyline which could be developed where Sakura is made hokage and Naruto resents this; I'd not exactly be happy with said storyline, but I see it as possible)
Yamato (considering his, uh, relationship with previous hokage, I see it possible, though likely only as an interim position)
And, last but not least, Gai. (Okay, I lied. He's the LEAST likely to be made hokage, unless Kishimoto REALLY wanted to end on a humorous note)

Edited by desaix, 20 January 2009 - 04:29 PM.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#8 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (desaix @ Jan 20 2009, 10:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura (I can see a storyline which could be developed where Sakura is made hokage and Naruto resents this; I'd not exactly be happy with said storyline, but I see it as possible)

Blasphemy!!!! tongue.gif I'm kidding. I don't think he would resent her or the fact that she became Hokage, it'd probably be a similar reaction to when he found out Gaara was made the Kage of the sand village.

As far as the other picks, there isn't much info on 4th's teammates... don't know if they'd have the right stuff.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#9 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Jan 20 2009, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Blasphemy!!!! tongue.gif I'm kidding. I don't think he would resent her or the fact that she became Hokage, it'd probably be a similar reaction to when he found out Gaara was made the Kage of the sand village.

As far as the other picks, there isn't much info on 4th's teammates... don't know if they'd have the right stuff.

Well, it's not like there was much info on Tsunade before she became hokage.

Not that I really expect it'd be one of them. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole title of 'hokage' is over and done with (until Naruto rebuilds Konoha at the end. Heh) considering the level of devastation Konoha has recently experienced. But I wouldn't be surprised if they showed up out of nowhere to become hokage, just as Tsunade did.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#10 Kirby

Kirby

Kirby ain't hungry right now.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Manga, TV, Reading, Tromboning, Kirby (their vaccuum cleaners are AWESOME &lt;3

Posted 20 January 2009 - 09:35 PM

Yamato or Danzou. I wanna see Danzou become Hokage before Naruto whoops his butt
. Don't Press the red button

#11 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 10:18 PM

Dude... Danzo would be awesome. Corruption in the city and Naruto trying to fight it because what Danzo believes in isn't what konoha believed in in the past and blah blah. omg Awesome. +crosses fingers+

Love is everything.

#12 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 20 January 2009 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE (Destiny @ Jan 20 2009, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude... Danzo would be awesome. Corruption in the city and Naruto trying to fight it because what Danzo believes in isn't what konoha believed in in the past and blah blah. omg Awesome. +crosses fingers+

You know what? I can actually picture it if Kishi does this properly and sense. Danzo will lead Konoha into a more corrupted and depressed state and enter Naruto to save the day, years later (reason why I said this because he needs leadership and experience).

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#13 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (desaix @ Jan 20 2009, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, it's not like there was much info on Tsunade before she became hokage.

Not that I really expect it'd be one of them. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole title of 'hokage' is over and done with (until Naruto rebuilds Konoha at the end. Heh) considering the level of devastation Konoha has recently experienced. But I wouldn't be surprised if they showed up out of nowhere to become hokage, just as Tsunade did.

Yeah but the difference is that Tsunade is noted as being part of the Legendary Three... where as the 4th's team weren't really known as anything too great, other than the 4th himself....

QUOTE (Derock @ Jan 20 2009, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know what? I can actually picture it if Kishi does this properly and sense. Danzo will lead Konoha into a more corrupted and depressed state and enter Naruto to save the day, years later (reason why I said this because he needs leadership and experience).

Yeah, this'll probably happen, otherwise Kishi will have wasted a developing subplot... although that's not all too uncommon in any form of manga/comic book writing. It's also a good chance for Sasuke to be able to redeem himself in the eyes of the people of Konoha, should help save it if Root takes over. Although I'm not so sure about the years later part.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#14 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:44 AM

Part 3 Defeat Danzou and Restore Konoha

nosebleed8rx.gif
you guys are right,
there isn't a smiley with a shocked expression good enough to match this idea

Edited by Nee-sama, 21 January 2009 - 03:45 AM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#15 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:46 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jan 20 2009, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nosebleed8rx.gif
you guys are right,

A nosebleed? Don't you mean this ----> mellow.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

#16 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:49 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jan 20 2009, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A nosebleed? Don't you mean this ----> mellow.gif

Nah, our idea is really hawt. tongue.gif Nosebleed it is.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#17 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:51 AM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Jan 20 2009, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah, our idea is really hawt. tongue.gif Nosebleed it is.

LMAO!!! I accept! tongue.gif Continue topic.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#18 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 06:38 AM

QUOTE (desaix @ Jan 20 2009, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, these people are who I would consider legitimate possibilities, assuming Tsunade and Kakashi are both about to die (which I doubt):
Naruto (if Kishimoto is going to speed up the ending)
Danzo (if Kishimoto actually wants to do something with the Danzo storyline)
Rin (if alive)
The Two Mysterious And As Yet Unnamed Teammates of the 4th (for the 'pull something out of no-where' gambit)
Sasuke (if Danzo fails, this could enhance the storyline while still delaying Naruto's bid for hokage)
One of the Idiot Advisors
A major clan head (Hiashi, for example)
Yamato (considering his, uh, relationship with previous hokage, I see it possible, though likely only as an interim position)
And, last but not least, Gai. (Okay, I lied. He's the LEAST likely to be made hokage, unless Kishimoto REALLY wanted to end on a humorous note)

I had a plot bunny about something similar to this after chapter 430. Like Kakashi is in critical condition, Tsunade in a coma, and Naruto indisposed for some reason. And Sakura asked to act as leader of the village because everyone else that is more qualified is either Indisposed or turns down the position.
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#19 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:13 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jan 21 2009, 03:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nosebleed8rx.gif
you guys are right,

I approve! *sparkly gai thumbs up*

Pain defeated (well, his puppet bodies anyway). Danzou seizes power. Naruto gets kidnapped by Madara/Sasuke, and Sakura (along with the Rookies and the Cloud team) sets off to find him. After the successful rescue, Naruto, Sakura, and the Rookies live as missing-nin for some years - during which period Naruto learns how to become a leader.

Still, I have a horrible feeling that the only way Danzou could succeed with such a coup would be for Tsunade to be out of the picture - permanently. Of course, he could instead use her aged looks and depleted chakra to say she can no longer defend Konoha. After all, the Hokage is meant to be the strongest, and Danzou could argue that keeping an aged Tsunade as Hokage would be seen as a symbol of weakness in the eyes of their enemies.

#20 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jan 21 2009, 04:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still, I have a horrible feeling that the only way Danzou could succeed with such a coup would be for Tsunade to be out of the picture - permanently. Of course, he could instead use her aged looks and depleted chakra to say she can no longer defend Konoha. After all, the Hokage is meant to be the strongest, and Danzou could argue that keeping an aged Tsunade as Hokage would be seen as a symbol of weakness in the eyes of their enemies.

Yeah, but that would be a weak arguement seeing as how Danzou himself is old and the third was pretty darn old and they still let him be Hokage. I know the difference is that Tsunade was using her powers to look young but having not cared much about age in the past hopefully the people of Konoha won't be so vain. What he could use is simply the fact that she couldn't prevent Pain from destroying the village, whereas he claims he could have. He'd probably expose Naruto as the Kyuubi kid to those who didn't know and say that Pain was looking for him, and Tsunade choose to keep him alive, whereas he would have killed Naruto to prevent such a thing from happening.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users