Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#3401 KyomaSakura1158

KyomaSakura1158

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:15 AM

It took me sooooo long to read the theory but omg it was amazing xD

I think what was most interesting was how even some of the stuff from the most recent chapters still connects with the old ones. Gosh I love this ^^

I still have my faith, and I have much more than I had before.

I love you guys, for not giving up on Naruto and Sakura either and for coming up with such awesome theories.

Let's fight until the end, ne? =)

#3402 mone_

mone_

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:23 AM

Aaaah I can't wait to read it!! It's a shame I'll only be able to do this in the late evening (and it's morning now here), though. THANK YOU CHATTE!!!

#3403 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:25 AM

Yay Chatte! Read through everything.  Thank you for working so hard on it!  

I hope we're all right about this. 

Read my stuff! Some of the stories are even finished! Catwho on Fanfiction.net
I also now have a Tumblr like thing:  http://tprara.tumblr.com/

#3404 anynhh

anynhh

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:28 AM

I love your theories, chatte.
So much sense and parallels that even kishimoto may have forgotten. It's a shame, really.
ANYWAYS, IT WAS A NICE READ. I'll always support naruto and sakura!! 💪
THANKS AGAIN CHATTE. YOU DESERVE A REST. MUCH LOVE. ❤️

#3405 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:34 AM

Any new info?

Posted Image

#3406 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 06:14 AM

Any new info?

Chatte theory is ready.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#3407 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 06:17 AM

Chatte!You Go Girl!

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#3408 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 19 November 2014 - 07:00 AM

Awesome theory. I hope to hell you're right, but if not, thanks for all the hard work, chatte. :thanks:

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#3409 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 07:05 AM

http://www.chatte-ge...with-sasukarin/

I am done! I could've went a little big more in-depth with the second half but I cannot take it anymore, I need rest haha. Plus it's nothing I haven't established already in the beginning.

Hope you guys enjoy.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!

Brilliant chatte dear.

It makes perfect sense.

As i said in my previous post "fate" is the keyword for this movie.

Now lets wait and see,i have hope.

#3410 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 07:10 AM

It was an amazing read all-around, but there are some loose ends to bring up. For instance, who, when, or what causes the Infinite Tsukuyomi to reemerge in this movie? Are we to assume that the IT was never dispelled in spite of the fact that the Shinju was effectively turned into a shriveled husk without the strength of the bijuu to support it? Moreover, how does it account for the epilogue taking place after a much longer time skip than what the leaked images of the NH spawn imply will be seen in the movie? There would need to be a second time skip following the conception of the spawn that fast forwards to when they're academy age and then afterwards have them brought to light as the artificial and unnatural delusions that they really are. 

Surely the marketers, publicists, and the assistant (and one composer for the movie who leaked information some time back that corroborates what they've been saying) who have all been actively endorsing this movie would not mislead the people to such an extent that they're now actively lying to people by reinforcing SS and NH with their comments. Road to Ninja used Hinata and Sasuke as the poster children of their campaign to entice the viewers to watch the motive, but I don't recall any corporate officials ever taking a such personal stance in supporting the movie through whitewashing established manga facts or by alluding to likely events within the movie itself. 

#3411 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 07:12 AM

http://www.chatte-ge...with-sasukarin/

I am done! I could've went a little big more in-depth with the second half but I cannot take it anymore, I need rest haha. Plus it's nothing I haven't established already in the beginning.

Hope you guys enjoy.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!v

OMG. I can I portray how you just made me feel after I read the suppose spoiler lol.

check at 1:05 (if you haven't see this movie and you're a transformer fan, go see it:P )

Seriously, thx chatte. You're theory is logical and make sense. I hope you right one way or the other. The other way is that the movie flop and they decide to apply it.

If it ain't right, well you should wrote a fanfic of it because this scenario is better then the last movie leak scenario for sure, I mean explaining NH being canon seem just like a way to justify like everything you summarize . I'll be the 1st to type I'm sorry 1000 to kishi if this happen. 

Anyway you put a lot of thoughts in it and you give me hope that this serie might have an happy ending after all. If you're wrong, I still buy your theory more lol.

Edited by archangel, 19 November 2014 - 07:13 AM.

#3412 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 07:21 AM

Lol, just look at the comments already given under her theory ... shall we play a Little "NH/SS Bulldhit Bingo"? :hehehe:

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#3413 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting, Novel Writing

Posted 19 November 2014 - 07:29 AM

Lol, just look at the comments already given under her theory ... shall we play a Little "NH/SS Bulldhit Bingo"? :hehehe:

Lol, do they really have nothing better to do?

giphy.gif

#3414 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 07:31 AM

Nope.

They Keep saying we are delusional and keep finding "Jesus in a Toast" allthough Chatte stated right at the beginning that this is just a theory. :twitch:

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#3415 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting, Novel Writing

Posted 19 November 2014 - 07:39 AM

Nope.

They Keep saying we are delusional and keep finding "Jesus in a Toast" allthough Chatte stated right at the beginning that this is just a theory. :twitch:

If all goes well and The Last movie turns out to be a good thing, they're going to feel pretty stupid when they find out:

giphy.gif

#3416 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:15 AM

It was an amazing read all-around, but there are some loose ends to bring up. For instance, who, when, or what causes the Infinite Tsukuyomi to reemerge in this movie? Are we to assume that the IT was never dispelled in spite of the fact that the Shinju was effectively turned into a shriveled husk without the strength of the bijuu to support it? Moreover, how does it account for the epilogue taking place after a much longer time skip than what the leaked images of the NH spawn imply will be seen in the movie? There would need to be a second time skip following the conception of the spawn that fast forwards to when they're academy age and then afterwards have them brought to light as the artificial and unnatural delusions that they really are. 

Surely the marketers, publicists, and the assistant (and one composer for the movie who leaked information some time back that corroborates what they've been saying) who have all been actively endorsing this movie would not mislead the people to such an extent that they're now actively lying to people by reinforcing SS and NH with their comments. Road to Ninja used Hinata and Sasuke as the poster children of their campaign to entice the viewers to watch the motive, but I don't recall any corporate officials ever taking a such personal stance in supporting the movie through whitewashing established manga facts or by alluding to likely events within the movie itself. 

I have an explanation for that as well... I had it in mind to post in the theory.

Basically due to her being descendant of Hamura who was the gate keeper of the Juubi shell body kinda thing whatever it was, all they need in order to restore some sort of second coming of Kaguya to install Infinite Tsukuyomi is the Byakugan, so that they as descendants of Hamura, get the Byakugan to be able to "guard" the people in the IT through their Byakugan. See the chakra network to see how it flows and if anyone is under control.

I plan on doing another post with gaps that you guys have noticed that I really did want to address but I couldn't anymore. I was exhausted!

Also thank you very much for your words, you guys made me tear a bit.. more!

All I have left is hope in this theory and logic itself, therefore for now, we wait until the movie.

Edited by Chatte, 19 November 2014 - 08:23 AM.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#3417 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:29 AM

Ahw - Fake Spoiler Time - I'm soooo excited :argh:

/Irony off

- Amy Cassidy

#3418 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:37 AM

In regards to some gaps in my latest theory.

I know there have been enough gaps I didn’t get to address in the theoryalthough my notebook is filled with these connections. Sadly, this theory has been eating my health, haha so I kind of reduced a lot of even more in-depth info. I just left the overall, so you guys understand the idea and make the connections yourselves.
However, I do plan on addressing some of your queries in regards to what might not fit given some information that we have.
If you have any worries, questions or anything, you can leave them on the pinned post at the top of my Facebook page in the comments and I’ll try as best as I can to address all of them!

The reason I’m sending you there is because I want to keep track of all your queries in one place.

Thank you once again for your patience in waiting forward for my Naruto theory! You guys are awesome! 

xoxo

Chatte

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#3419 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:45 AM

Is the Byakugan known for having a genjutsu orientation though? Taijutsu has always been its mainstay. What enabled Madara and Kaguya to accomplish the Mugen Tsukuyomi in the first place was the RinneSharingan eye - a unique doujutsu which can only be fully mastered and used for the genjutsu when in close proximity to the moon. Even if the detail about Toneri using Hinata as a means to creating the second Kaguya panned out, it wouldn't explain how the child could have inherited the the necessary chakras that Hagoromo wielded (the Rinnegan) when it's not even directly related to him. 

#3420 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:52 AM

good job chatte!!

and yes, that movie spoiler waslike wtf!!

Hinata rejects Toneri cuz of her UNQUESTIONABLE LOVE FOR naruto!! wtf!!

is that real/??

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)