Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46719 replies to this topic

#45901 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 10:26 PM

Iirc it was UPN and WB.

Made no sense. So thats why I always roll my eyes when I rewatch Smallville. Do you follow the comics?

I see. No, I don't follow the comics. I actually watched the show back when it aired. And I started watching the show when season 7 was about to end, so I saw like 2-3 episodes of the ending of S7 and from then I've continued to watch S8. So I came in the show as someone who had no idea what was going on and in a way with my "Clois" shippers blinders on since Clark and Lois is known since Superman's inception and I knew Lois is in the show so the outcome is obvious. And I do have to admit in season 8 when Lana left for good, I actually skipped that part because I didn't care one bit about her. To me she was a nobody.

It was only after S8 ended that I went back and saw how the show started, and oh boy was I wrong. 

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#45902 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 23 January 2018 - 10:47 PM

I see. No, I don't follow the comics. I actually watched the show back when it aired. And I started watching the show when season 7 was about to end, so I saw like 2-3 episodes of the ending of S7 and from then I've continued to watch S8. So I came in the show as someone who had no idea what was going on and in a way with my "Clois" shippers blinders on since Clark and Lois is known since Superman's inception and I knew Lois is in the show so the outcome is obvious. And I do have to admit in season 8 when Lana left for good, I actually skipped that part because I didn't care one bit about her. To me she was a nobody.

It was only after S8 ended that I went back and saw how the show started, and oh boy was I wrong. 

I can see how it must have been weird for you starting from S7. I stumbled on the very first episode when it aired. They did two episodes per weekend for 1st season. And Clark/Lana was such a big part of show, I thought it will remain so. But alas things changed when Kristin left the show. And it felt rushed from then on!

Yp330yZ.gif

#45903 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 12:10 AM

I can see how it must have been weird for you starting from S7. I stumbled on the very first episode when it aired. They did two episodes per weekend for 1st season. And Clark/Lana was such a big part of show, I thought it will remain so. But alas things changed when Kristin left the show. And it felt rushed from then on!

It's not just that it was rushed, it's just so unnecessarily forced only to please the Superman fans. This is something I really don't understand why they keep forcing it, just because something worked in the comics doesn't mean it's going to work in another media.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#45904 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 06:01 AM

It's not just that it was rushed, it's just so unnecessarily forced only to please the Superman fans. This is something I really don't understand why they keep forcing it, just because something worked in the comics doesn't mean it's going to work in another media.

There is that. Smallvile was supposed to be a stale of how Clark become Superman. His journey from a boy who who grows to be a hero. So I hated that the writers also had Clark face several of Supermans biggest foes. Zod, Doomsday, Darkseid.

Yp330yZ.gif

#45905 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 02:49 PM

tsk tsk tsk, idk who said RM was bad in late episodes, but it's still great at 233.

#45906 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 06:28 PM

And everything bounces of his belly! :lmao:

Unlike some, I can make sweet things! :superior:

Add a song and it will be like fairy tail! :sweat:

Yup. That's one of his special attributes X3

Then why did you tell me you don't know how to make a pie ? :P

That was like our wedding party :th_yeah:

Taught him almost everything I knew.

There are secrets I've kept to myself. :hehehe:

Like how to make sushi during medieval centuries ? :smug:

Depends if its a personal meeting or not. I haven't interacted with any women (that is not my kin) personally in many years  :sweat:

How many men do you think are Strawberry Jelly  :pinch:

Your most dangerous skills are seduction, flirting or smooching with another male in front of me  :down: Do spare me . . . anything jesting but those three  :sweatdrop:

This happened before when the Union and Federal workers get furloughs. Doesn't really effect me that much. 

Now Milie's true colors come true. He has his eyes set on Emma Watson  :lmao:

You'll be more yourself if we met personally XD

I don't know realistically, but not a lot I think :D

I don't seduce nor smooch with anyone, realistically that is. Not my thing :lmao:

I haven't watched news in the passed 2 days. Is the government still shut down ?

I think he meant as in this specific group XD He can have a fan crush on super star(s), but he knows his true love is me, isn't that right Mimz ? >X3

Edited by T XD, 24 January 2018 - 07:41 PM.

#45907 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 07:22 PM

There is that. Smallvile was supposed to be a stale of how Clark become Superman. His journey from a boy who who grows to be a hero. So I hated that the writers also had Clark face several of Supermans biggest foes. Zod, Doomsday, Darkseid.

What I didn't like is that they didn't even do them properly. Zod at first was possessing Lex, Darkseid was such a letdown once again going for the possession of bodies.

This is what happens when you plan for a specific length of a show and then the show is successful so you stretch it way beyond it's original length. 

Like how to make sushi during medieval centuries ? :smug:

That to, but more importantly how to make you fall in love with me. :hehehe:

CZSn9hA.jpg

#45908 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 07:40 PM

That to, but more importantly how to make you fall in love with me. :hehehe:

I'll say good luck for the sake of just saying XD

#45909 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 07:47 PM

I'll say good luck for the sake of just saying XD

Thank you, but the truth is you're already under my spell. :D

CZSn9hA.jpg

#45910 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 07:59 PM

Thank you, but the truth is you're already under my spell. :D

If that's so, then this spell has been countered away by some rock or something :goodjob:

#45911 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 08:05 PM

If that's so, then this spell has been countered away by some rock or something :goodjob:

How can a rock stand between what he have? :lol:

CZSn9hA.jpg

#45912 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 08:15 PM

How can a rock stand between what he have? :lol:

You mean ' we * ' ? :P

#45913 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 08:25 PM

You mean ' we * ' ? :P

Well a typo.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#45914 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 08:34 PM

Well a typo.

Well, I know that it was probably a typo :P

#45915 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 25 January 2018 - 02:51 AM

You'll be more yourself if we met personally XD

I don't know realistically, but not a lot I think :D

I don't seduce nor smooch with anyone, realistically that is. Not my thing :lmao:

I haven't watched news in the passed 2 days. Is the government still shut down ?

I think he meant as in this specific group XD He can have a fan crush on super star(s), but he knows his true love is me, isn't that right Mimz ? >X3

That's given in time. But if I'm my complete self, I'll behave the same way  :th_yeah:

Perhaps it means you have got to know a guy in "that" way  :hehehe:

But you have Milan or Alex  :hm:

The government shutdown has ended.

His true feelings have been written in stone. He has the age and mentality advantage  :lol:

Where chickens go, humans can't follow! :lmao:

And thats why I laughed when you guys got Trump! :P Revenge is sweet! :kukuku:

Chickens go to heaven while the humans end up like the victims of Hiroshima and Nagasaki because of the deranged trumpet and little rocket man scuffle.

It's pathetic that even Americans citizens laughed at their politics way before Bill Clinton humped Monica  :lmao:  

Lets add a new topic. You did recommend Angel Beats to me. Have you read, or watch Shakugan no Shana and Hidan no Aria (Aria: The Scarlet Ammo)?

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 25 January 2018 - 02:51 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#45916 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 04:03 AM

Yup. That's one of his special attributes X3

Then why did you tell me you don't know how to make a pie ? :P

That was like our wedding party :th_yeah:

Hahahahahaha! :lmao:

tumblr_inline_o7ruurX0JI1svl3rn_500.gif

Because I can't make pies duh! :P Also there are dif kind of pies! :lol:

Me be Charming! :lol:

Same as Timz! XD

What I didn't like is that they didn't even do them properly. Zod at first was possessing Lex, Darkseid was such a letdown once again going for the possession of bodies.

This is what happens when you plan for a specific length of a show and then the show is successful so you stretch it way beyond it's original length.

They tried to do Zod twice. But Darkseid was biggest disappointment!

It's fine if they pulled some characters from Supes villain gallery. But they went with villians that even Supes didn't fight alone!

Chickens go to heaven while the humans end up like the victims of Hiroshima and Nagasaki because of the deranged trumpet and little rocket man scuffle.

It's pathetic that even Americans citizens laughed at their politics way before Bill Clinton humped Monica  :lmao:  

Lets add a new topic. You did recommend Angel Beats to me. Have you read, or watch Shakugan no Shana and Hidan no Aria (Aria: The Scarlet Ammo)?

As long as you guys don't come near me! :P

Throwing shoes should happen way more with presidents! :th_yeah:

I can't remember that at all! :lol: I remember starting SnS years ago, but I never finished it iirc. Didn't even heard of the second one!

Yp330yZ.gif

#45917 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 04:43 PM

That's given in time. But if I'm my complete self, I'll behave the same way  :th_yeah:

Perhaps it means you have got to know a guy in "that" way  :hehehe:

But you have Milan or Alex  :hm:

The government shutdown has ended.

His true feelings have been written in stone. He has the age and mentality advantage  :lol:

The same way as here you mean ? :P

I'm not an alien to that. But, I don't know what's happening in someone's head exactly :headscratch:

I don't do anything of that sort with Alex. Milan, it's a mystery to all except him >XD

And now what's happening ?

Age doesn't have to do with mentality technically. A mentality of a 28 years old person can be more mature than a 50 years old :banana:

Hahahahahaha! :lmao:

tumblr_inline_o7ruurX0JI1svl3rn_500.gif

Because I can't make pies duh! :P Also there are dif kind of pies! :lol:

Me be Charming! :lol:

Same as Timz! XD

That's one of his defenses that's bewilders the enemies :smug:

You said before this post that you don't know how to make one :fu:

Yup. We are the invincible duo :monocle:

Same as me what exactly ?  :th_yeah:  

#45918 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 07:47 PM

That's one of his defenses that's bewilders the enemies :smug:

You said before this post that you don't know how to make one :fu:

Yup. We are the invincible duo :monocle:

Same as me what exactly ?  :th_yeah:  

Also great for offense! :lol:

I learned in the meantime.... :th_yeah:

:D

This! :fu:

but he knows his true love is me, isn't that right Mimz ? >X3

Same as you Timz! :th_yeah:

Yp330yZ.gif

#45919 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 08:28 PM

Also great for offense! :lol:

I learned in the meantime.... :th_yeah:

:D

This! :fu:

Same as you Timz! :th_yeah:

Yup. The greatest offense is if you poke his belly. Pandy specifically doesn't like it >.<

Can you make chocolate fondant ? :wow:

Yup. We are great in the offense :hi5:

Of course. It's well in the heart Mimz >X3

Edited by T XD, 26 January 2018 - 08:30 PM.

#45920 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 09:32 PM

Yup. The greatest offense is if you poke his belly. Pandy specifically doesn't like it >.<

Can you make chocolate fondant ? :wow:

Yup. We are great in the offense :hi5:

Of course. It's well in the heart Mimz >X3

The belly releases blast gas wave in all directions! :lmao:

I dont wanna. :lulz:

POWER COUPLE! :w00t:

It's all cupids work! :lol:

Yp330yZ.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users