256 replies to this topic

#21 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:19 PM

I was fearing Kishi was rushing the end. I was right. I wouldn't believe it. I can't believe he will end all this in 5 chapters. What the hell is he doing ? Oh my god...

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#22 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:27 PM

rushing by the end of vol 72... as expceted.... I have a feeling that the manga will continue with a third part, but not on WSJ anymore.... maybe a monthly manga like Jump SQ

I find weird that the next issue of SQ (november) will have info on the manga and a poster too...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#23 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:34 PM

Well if there is a part 3, I think it will not be by the hand of Kishi... I'm fearing the anime team will do as they please.

#24 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:37 PM

Jump SQ is a monthly magazine...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#25 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:38 PM

Yeah I understood what you said. But I think Kishimoto doesn't want to continue. I think he wants to draw another manga.

#26 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:40 PM

I actually want part 3.But if it still has the same kitten then,no thanks.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#27 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:42 PM

honestly kishimoto seems to have really pushed himself too much with naruto...He himself said that he tired to draw each week and want to go a SPA for taking a long rest, just like old people (he is 40 now lol). I think that he will be kinda like toriyama

but a monthly serialized manga would be fine for him... 30 pages at the month won't be so hard, especially because naruto's art isn's so difficult.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#28 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:45 PM

honestly kishimoto seems to have really pushed himself too much with naruto...He himself said that he tired to draw each week and want to go a SPA for taking a long rest, just like old people (he is 40 now lol). I think that he will be kinda like toriyama

but a monthly serialized manga would be fine for him... 30 pages at the month won't be so hard, especially because naruto's art isn's so difficult.

Maybe. But it will not be immediately IMO because Kishi wants to rest.

Well, I'll wait. Maybe he has the perfect ending in his sleeve.

I'll not judge him, because I know how hard he worked.

Edited by Otaru, 06 October 2014 - 12:46 PM.

#29 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:48 PM

Unless these chapters are like 2 or 3 times as long, I don't know what to expect.

Though in the line if the pairing stuff, for anything as it went, there is no way SS can even be considered after the recent stomping it took, even moreso just due to the movie, using the timeskip as an excuse for building it is just really really bad considering the whole voidness and lack of actual content this pairing has had the whole time. Rather this isn't love, again it's antagonism.

The other with nh well, it's still again, infrequent and just a shattered mess, even hinata getting thrown into the genjutsu doesn't help anything and well yeah that ns stuff is still going around, even the find a girl like Kushina, this is literally just an easy conventional answer right there. It's not development if they just decided to use the timeskip as an excuse.

As for narusaku, even if the manga went open ended, it still makes a difference between what we as an audience actually saw and well had been hinted and inferences several times and like kushinas foreshadow hanging on sakura, the same has been just plain with her development towards naruto and well there's no question this is the biggest onscreen paring to occur, while the other 2 had been well a real mess and not as frequently occurring, narusaku is the only one that makes any dependable direct resolution.

I mean if the manga ends on it's own note, then if everything is open ended by the manga, then well you can still make ns the reasonable and believes me one at this point.

Though what comes in the movie is another deal and it's just that, if this is the last time Kishi is doing anything for the story, if naruto has more adventures beyond this and Kishi still didn't resolve anything, well now I would say this is where things get stupid. Because if SP was to be running the future anime/movies after all this, there's nothing stopping them from pulling bullcrap with hinata and Sasuke (well more than Kishi did with Sasuke). I mean it would be a similar situation to like how DBZ only had vegeta and Bulma because well, or trunks, time space laws, etc despite everything that had been seen and known with Yamaha before, but this is a bad comparison, a better one would be well yes if like zuko and katara went together in avatar, even though the writers highly never showed much for it, the case in this one is, again, after a manga running for years out if all the ones we got, a timeskip for a new movie makes no excuses for what came before. In the manga we have even seen a foreshadow for an end pairing, aka from Kushina it's been seen 3 times, and we got it only focusing in sakura to this point.

SS is not love, it's antagonism and has no content, this one is not even believable after the mauling in 693, a timeskip fixes nothing especially since all that negativity and conflict exists and there was never anything good or mutual with it the majority of the time, a timeskip still gives it no content or development, SS is just a sorry mess of an excuse.

Nh is still alive and reasonable but with many problems, but it would be occurring for all the wrong reasons, I mean even as far as the manga is concerned naruto still loves sakura and is still intent in his promise to her. The base point of this one is, even with all her moments with naruto, she has only been friends with him, naruto and sakura still had the most time and scenes if importance or ones that otherwise intended pairings would have like 450 and 663. This one is still basically well, yeah simply because hinata loves him and well it's to me, not enough to merit this.

Ns though,yeah it's still the reasonable one, the only logical one by all means, and ns fans would have a reason to be upset if this actually changed because well, what kind if love subplot would this be after all the stuff we have seen, focused in narusaku, just got sidelined for something else that didn't have the merits (nh) or something that was an absolute mess (SS). I mean this is the pairing that started out as hate and became the best boy girl relationship in the series, hell even the heroes parents had a similar early interaction and dynamics, the fact if the ns stuff not coming together is still something i would find hard to believe. I would totally be upset if kishi or especially SP actually just took the easy way out with nh or gave Sasuke a free pass to something he never even mattered in, to me, naruto succeeding in everything but the girl he loved, it's like a giant middle finger, it's just a sense of the hero manages to even bring his troubled "friend" back from the brink after all this and yet still cannot get with the girl he loves?

Yeah part of what I see in ns having reason to go canon is just because if naruto himself, he is going to fulfill his goals, he will become hokage, so why the hell are many fans cheering for him yet saying he should get with a different girl? Yeah that's a big error to me, it's naruto gets all his goals done like Sasuke, and hokage, and yes, confessing and ending with sakura.

To me, part of me being a ns fan, even with only 5 chapters and the movie left, even this late when it seems like nothing will be resolved, to me, this stuff has to be resolved because of everything that has occurred, especially over this year. I mean again, most of the pairing stuff, it's no doubt narusaku is still the big picture one, the one with the most reason and acceptability, and I just hope like you guys it's fulfilled in the end. Not something to be sidelined simply because Kishi didn't follow through or because SP thought hinata was better, and hell there is no excuse for SS, it's a mess, an honest to god mess, it has no right to even live anymore, to me SS is still a cancer that just needs to die.

Well let's hope these chapters get the fight done and hopefully throw in some more narusaku stuff. Things may turn out for us in the end, and otherwise the movie may make narusaku canon, it's still the only reasonable one and no timeskip excuse is needed to use it.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#30 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:48 PM

I actually want part 3.But if it still has the same bullsh** then,no thanks.

Like teasing us with the undecided pairings.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#31 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:53 PM

He should rest.He really gave his 15 years for this and he deserves a very long holiday.If he still wants to write Naruto then he can take a break and come back to write later or like rikudou said monthly released manga will be ok.But if he is really tired and bored of Naruto he can rest and start a new story.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#32 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:11 PM

I'm worried about any pairing not becoming canon in manga

or happen something like any pairing become canon & then break up in movie

it will definitely piss me off

#33 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:15 PM

So in the end the victory Naruto will get will seem somehow rushed as opposed to their earlier longer battle. The pairings will happen in the movie therefore not Canon. If naruto and sakura are together we probably will miss how naruto talked and was convinced that sakura didn't love sasuke romantically. NS will simply somehow JUST happen after sakura's confession in 693.

Seriously kishi nice work. I just hope any writers who write stories decide to write only if they are confident to give it a fair a justified ending, not a stupid rushed one. Seriously wasted so many years of my life to not be able to see a good ending for my favourite character.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#34 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:21 PM

Thank god this is already ending!

It has been such a long time since I started reading NARUTO... I was a kid! x_x It's the only manga that I follow!

And I'll finally will see the end! Hope I don't die before then! Only five weeks...

But still there's THE LAST, right?

And it seems to be a prelude to other phase of NARUTO.

:hm:  :hm:  :hm:  :hm:  :hm:  :hm:  :hm:  :hm:  :hm:  :hm:  :hm:

Will I ever be alive to see the true ending?

#35 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:23 PM

I just hope this fight between Naruto vs Sasuke is not rushed because I really want Naruto and Sakura to come to a conclusion on they really feel about each other.

#36 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:26 PM

I hope the next 5 chapters are long. At least 30 pages.

Edited by Uzumaki9000, 06 October 2014 - 01:26 PM.

#37 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:27 PM

I'm still trying to comprehend this. The most anticipated battle of the manga first got spoiled by the movie and now we find out that it will only last 5 chapters. Again I say this I wanted it to end by not like this. Within 5 chapters you can't really create an ending that gives proper closure.

There are still so many things unanswered, so many loose ends. And some of them will be "answered" in 5 chapters. All of it rushed.

Edited by Nostradamus, 06 October 2014 - 01:33 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#38 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:30 PM

You know in hindsight, if the manga doesn't end right before the movie, why not just wait to release the movie in a later time, let alone movie info. Just saying.

#39 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:38 PM

I'm gonna take a guess but I think the last chapter will probably be called "Conclusion" or the "Confession"

#40 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:57 PM

I'm not sad to know the story is ending, but I am disappointed that it seems like the ending will be half-assed at best.

Edited by redrose3443, 06 October 2014 - 04:19 PM.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users