4 replies to this topic

#1 Analyzer

Analyzer

Fact Checker

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:03 PM

I noticed no one summarized it, so I will.

Sumire hasn't returned to class and her classmates are worried she won't return or Transfer. Sai's son notes that his father was looking up other academies, and Shino reveals that Sumire has to make her own decision in regards to what she does. Boruto asks his Dad about it, angry that he can't just "Fix it", but Naruto points out like Shino that it is what Sumire wants. Shino also goes to Iruka, pushing for Sumire's return as well, and when he is told something about her when he sets the rest of the class on team of three exercises, he leaves and asks Sarada to supervise. Sumire ultimately chooses to return to the joy of her classmates. 

We also are revealed that Boruto's eye has not appeared to react since, which Toneri states as well in his mistifying prophecies. Toneri also predicts the entrance of the villains of the Boruto movie to be soon, and we get to see a small scene of them towards the end.

At the end, we get the piece that the Nue was a Kaguya jutsu through a talk had by Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke is asked to come back to see his family for a day(?), but he continues on his mission. 

Might re-watch and edit the above if I have time. Comments below: 

I was kind of disappointed Sumire isn't written out with the opportunity provided. But I will change my mind if Sumire sees use and doesn't just "vanish".

The tying in they do with later material is nice, giving a bit more background to future events.

Overall, I really like Shino's development. It's great we see him used from his not-so-developed Naruto Manga self. 

#2 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:22 PM

I was kind of disappointed Sumire isn't written out with the opportunity provided. But I will change my mind if Sumire sees use and doesn't just "vanish".

It seems for now that Sumire is going to be a character that is to rival main characters in terms of importance. I hope it will be a fair play.

Until Sumire is introduced in the canon manga, we can't judge on the way she's written. Sumire is created by Studio Pierrot and she is still in their field of play.

Edited by T XD, 17 July 2017 - 11:26 PM.

#3 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:21 AM

I like how she is written, I just would prefer that if she's going to be faded out if no canon material has her, that its done sensibly, rather than her just dropped.

Very possible that she'll be included in canon material. A character, that is supposed to be playing as a side character, getting a major role from the beginning before being introduced in the manga is no easy thing to delete.

Edited by T XD, 18 July 2017 - 12:23 AM.

#4 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:31 PM

My answer for this series will always be the same no matter how many episodes or manga chapters are release.

"I don't give a kitten." 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 01:13 AM

Are you at least watching the episodes though?

I'd rather shave my balls, watch the Twilight Saga and the Fifty Shades of Gray saga before watching an episode of Boruto.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Boruto Episode 15, Boruto, 15

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users