Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#421 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,781 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 07:28 PM

I am shocked.

No, not just because this is another alternate ending doushinji. It's because this artist, even if he has to work much slower than the average mangaka, can imitate Kishomoto's style almost perfectly, and yet you're telling me, the artist working on Boruto, despite being paid a living wage, CAN'T EVEN POLISH HIS WORK TO MAKE IT LOOK PROFESSIONAL!?

I really hope for the later's sake that Sheshua hasn't found it on DeviantArt, or else they are going to be PISSED.

All that being said, I'm enjoying it, probably for much of the same reasons you guys are. My main critique so far is that he seems to be rushing past the action/fight scenes. Hoping he'll give Sakura a great fight soon, cause lord knows she needed more of those in the original canon.

Not that surprising. I mean, look at game modders that can make characters look like people and not just some lump of pixels.

This is especially true with Bethesda games who seem to can;t make good looking player models.
Left Bethesda (or their offshoot company). Right Modders
34h6s29.png

Cass looks like she is staring into your soul.

Even in Skyrim:
2mfhmxh.png

In some cases, the fans are better programers and designers than the "professionals."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 23 February 2018 - 07:30 PM.

I hate being Bi-Polar. It's awesome.
Posted Image
Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#422 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted Today, 05:38 PM

Not that surprising. I mean, look at game modders that can make characters look like people and not just some lump of pixels.

This is especially true with Bethesda games who seem to can;t make good looking player models.
Left Bethesda (or their offshoot company). Right Modders
34h6s29.png

Cass looks like she is staring into your soul.

Even in Skyrim:
2mfhmxh.png

In some cases, the fans are better programers and designers than the "professionals."

Yeah, however we can't all be CD Projekt Red.

tumblr_inline_nrdlenbQn21txaa0d_500.jpg

tumblr_o7j6drUCY71uo6mj8o1_400.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users