• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#1 taker5400

taker5400

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:manga/anime<br />electric guitar<br />metallica<br />finding flaws in the world<br />drawing manga/anime

Posted 11 March 2007 - 06:54 PM

i was just reading chapter 246 and at the end it showed a question of whether Sasuke was in control or Orichimaru, if Orichimaru won wouldn't that mean that SasuSaku was finished unless Sasuke gained control. i'm just curious what the SasuSaku fans would say to try and defend themselves.

#2 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 11 March 2007 - 07:57 PM

Well this interesting turn and I would love to this how Naruto & Sakura would be able to handle this new outcome. It could either way remember Oromichmaru failed with Itachi because he's much more than and his techinques was useless againist him so if Sasuke is somewhat the same case as Itachi than he's ok in any case it could go either way and its possible that death maybe calling for Sasuke if Oromichmaru is in control or something around that.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#3 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:05 PM

Thats a good point that it would stop the pairing, but I hope Sasuke didnt die, I don't really have anything against him, I just don't want him to get with Sakura.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#4 DasDeke

DasDeke

In Nomine Patris, Et Filii, Et Spiritus Sancti.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:Reading,Anime,Music, Poetry,Writing,Video Games,Photography, Computers, Bushido,Tattoos,Philosophy

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:27 PM

One can only hope. I don't think though Sasuke's gonna go out like that.

#5 Sharpiecat

Sharpiecat

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, durr =P<br />

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:45 PM

Sasuke being dead wouldn't stop Sasusaku fans, you know...

"wel sasooke wud cum bak 2 lyf an go bak 2 konoha knowin hiz mistayk and den he cud get wit sakura"

sweatdrop.gif

If Sasusaku had no possibility, then the Sasusaku fans would argue how Narusaku has no possibility, and yadda yadda. Nothing stops them, you know. Not even canon would, I'm sure x.x;

That aside, I don't want Sasuke to be dead. :shamefulcry0js: Yeah, he's a little emo boy, but I still like him o.o Besides, even if he was "dead" right now, Kishi would bring him back eventually, ya know.

#6 Mizura

Mizura

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 02:29 AM

He ain't dead. At least not in a permanent way. This is a shounen manga.

#7 Luis

Luis

The GREATEST Manga artist in the WORLD!!!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the greatist comic/manga artist of all time &gt;_&lt; and playing music and starting a studioe ;P all purpuse studio ;P

Posted 12 March 2007 - 02:43 AM

he will brobly come up with a ironc thing like there mines becam one becaes Sasuke didn't want to lose and there mines and soule became one i don't know this just what i think
My art ;P
What every one want.
What every one needs.
yet not every one gets it.

#8 SilverLily

SilverLily

ANBU Wannabe

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Art, drawing, writing, reading, sleeping, cooking, Naruto, eating.

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:27 AM

I'll bet he's not dead, either. I can see him hanging around for many arcs to come.

#9 TheVileOne

TheVileOne

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Interests:Anime, professional wrestling, movies, acting, film criticism, exercising, DVD collecting.

Posted 12 March 2007 - 04:16 AM

He ain't dead. Sasuke wouldn't get killed off that easily almost as an afterthought.

Naruto/Sakura fans shouldn't want Sasuke dead. They want him dead because they think, "well with Sasuke out of the way there will be no more Sakura/Sasuke and we will finally get Naruto/Sakura!"

The problem with that is that it makes Naruto/Sakura way too freaking easy. And I wouldn't like that because I don't want it to feel like that Sakura is with Naruto because Sasuke died.

To me the only absolute solution and resolution with Naruto and Sakura getting together at the end of things, is if Sasuke some way is still in the picture. If the moment comes to be with Sasuke and Sakura comes to the conclusion, "You know after everything that's happened, I don't think I love you anymore and can be with you Sasuke. It just doesn't feel right."

That's the only way it will be acceptable to me. Lot's of conflict, twists, turns, and emotion. That's the way it's gotta be!

The greatest writer and student of humanity William Shakespeare wrote:

"The course of true love never did run smooth."

It shouldn't for Naruto and Sakura either.

Joe Is Gonna Kill You.

#10 SilverLily

SilverLily

ANBU Wannabe

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Art, drawing, writing, reading, sleeping, cooking, Naruto, eating.

Posted 12 March 2007 - 04:22 AM

Agreed. It shouldn't be that easy for Naruto and Sakura, because true love never really does have that easy of a path.
I should know. I've seen and am experiencing it all of the time.

#11 Kalluri Vaanil

Kalluri Vaanil

When we bleed we bleed the same

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (TheVileOne @ Mar 12 2007, 05:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He ain't dead. Sasuke wouldn't get killed off that easily almost as an afterthought.

Naruto/Sakura fans shouldn't want Sasuke dead. They want him dead because they think, "well with Sasuke out of the way there will be no more Sakura/Sasuke and we will finally get Naruto/Sakura!"

The problem with that is that it makes Naruto/Sakura way too freaking easy. And I wouldn't like that because I don't want it to feel like that Sakura is with Naruto because Sasuke died.

To me the only absolute solution and resolution with Naruto and Sakura getting together at the end of things, is if Sasuke some way is still in the picture. If the moment comes to be with Sasuke and Sakura comes to the conclusion, "You know after everything that's happened, I don't think I love you anymore and can be with you Sasuke. It just doesn't feel right."

That's the only way it will be acceptable to me. Lot's of conflict, twists, turns, and emotion. That's the way it's gotta be!

Omg, excellent post once again! I've gotta agree WHOLEHEARTEDLY with that Shakespeare quote too. Love isn't that easy! It's not all sunshine and flowers either. That's why I like Narusaku.

But still, just because I like Naruto and Sakura together, it doesn't mean that I want Sasuke dead. That's just so freaking selfish, because I love what the three of them have together and that would just cheapen it all.

#12 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 12 March 2007 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (TheVileOne @ Mar 11 2007, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think that many narusaku fans would want Sasuke dead, particularly just because he made another error of hubris, and they weren't there to try to save him.

I'm all for Sasuke's redemption (and believe that's going to be Kishimoto's solution, that Naruto and Sakura will save him. He was riding such a high horse he had to fall a long way to hit ground and realize he needs others and others not of any clan can be better than him and that's not a mark of shame or failure.) It's pretty crystal clear that Sakura lost any remenants of her crush when Sasuke was so cruel and mean when they met him again, and looks to be that she's all but decided that he's hopelessly lost to Konoha. Her heart was also already being engaged in true, to Naruto, even before they saw Sasuke again.

However even if Sasuke was gone that would not make Narusaku "easy". While there would be no more obstacles between them (and frankly if you look at 343 there's already no more emotional obstacles between them) you forget the threat from without- the Akatsuki. Fear of the Akatsuki taking and killing Naruto is something that is clearly in the forefront of Sakura's mind. Fear of danger from without to me reads much interesting and realistic for the kind of world Naruto is in, once you get a couple to the stage Naruto and Sakura are in, rehashing triangles gets trite and cliched, it's what drove me away from American superhero comics in disgust.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#13 TheVileOne

TheVileOne

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Interests:Anime, professional wrestling, movies, acting, film criticism, exercising, DVD collecting.

Posted 12 March 2007 - 09:50 PM

To say that's all of Sakura's feelings were lost when she saw that Sasuke was mean is wishful speculation I think.

I'm not forgetting anything either. I don't want to get into a semantics argument, but I still don't think there is enough information yet to make such bold assumptions.

Joe Is Gonna Kill You.

#14 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 March 2007 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (TheVileOne @ Mar 12 2007, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

From ciaraha:
I don't think that many narusaku fans would want Sasuke dead, particularly just because he made another error of hubris, and they weren't there to try to save him.

I'm all for Sasuke's redemption (and believe that's going to be Kishimoto's solution, that Naruto and Sakura will save him. He was riding such a high horse he had to fall a long way to hit ground and realize he needs others and others not of any clan can be better than him and that's not a mark of shame or failure.) It's pretty crystal clear that Sakura lost any remenants of her crush when Sasuke was so cruel and mean when they met him again, and looks to be that she's all but decided that he's hopelessly lost to Konoha. Her heart was also already being engaged in true, to Naruto, even before they saw Sasuke again.

However even if Sasuke was gone that would not make Narusaku "easy". While there would be no more obstacles between them (and frankly if you look at 343 there's already no more emotional obstacles between them) you forget the threat from without- the Akatsuki. Fear of the Akatsuki taking and killing Naruto is something that is clearly in the forefront of Sakura's mind. Fear of danger from without to me reads much interesting and realistic for the kind of world Naruto is in, once you get a couple to the stage Naruto and Sakura are in, rehashing triangles gets trite and cliched, it's what drove me away from American superhero comics in disgust.

I totally agree with with you. Even though I do not like Sasuke, he cannot be kill for these main reasons:
1) His path for revenge - if Sasuke is killed that easily in Chapter 345, then the whole point of killing Itachi will be useless.
2) Naruto's promise to Sakura - We all know that we want NaruSaku to happen, but the whole promise will be wasted and the rescue attempt to save Sasuke will be pointless.
3) Bonds - now we know that Sasuke had said that he destroyed the bonds between his team and Konoha (on his side) but not on the other side, losing Sasuke at this point will send depression to Naruto (losing his best friend/rival/brother), Sakura and Kakashi.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#15 TheVileOne

TheVileOne

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 06:39 AM

The bonds are not gone. Deep down, I still think Sasuke is a decent guy.

Joe Is Gonna Kill You.

#16 Keyes

Keyes

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 11:40 AM

How do we even know Thats Orochimaru in Sasuke's body? It could still be Sasuke. If Sasuke died Naruto and Sakura would both be in pain for different reasons but it wouldnt be pleasent.
I dont think Sasuke died

#17 TheVileOne

TheVileOne

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (Keyes @ Mar 13 2007, 06:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How do we even know Thats Orochimaru in Sasuke's body? It could still be Sasuke. If Sasuke died Naruto and Sakura would both be in pain for different reasons but it wouldnt be pleasent.
I dont think Sasuke died

We don't know, that's the point. Kishimoto made it purposefully ambiguous. So we really aren't sure about the final victor in that battle. And even if we do find out, something else might throw a wrench in it or give it a twist. I think the ultimate outcome will be surprising and not what we expect.

And if Sasuke died, I refuse to believe he would just get a simple cop-out death like that. I think the Sasuke story is far from over.

Joe Is Gonna Kill You.

#18 taker5400

taker5400

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:manga/anime<br />electric guitar<br />metallica<br />finding flaws in the world<br />drawing manga/anime

Posted 13 March 2007 - 10:32 PM

yeah i guess ur right, i'm just naming possibilites here.

#19 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (TheVileOne @ Mar 13 2007, 02:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The bonds are not gone. Deep down, I still think Sasuke is a decent guy.

I agree. And he's definitely getting redeemed.

Your earlier post on that was great! :thumbs:

#20 murdoc

murdoc

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 01:09 AM

I want Sasuke to come back but not before we see some serious progress in NaruSaku.

I don't want Sasuke to die before Naruto fulfills his promise to Sakura because It would leave me wondering what would've happened if Sasuke did come back? would've Sakura chosen him? or would've she chosen Naruto? I would hate thinking that the only reason why Naruto and Sakura end up together is only because Sasuke is not in the middle (although I don't hate the fact that they got to know each other more because of it) because that would give me the feeling that Naruto was only Sakura's Second choice and I don't like that, I prefer Sakura to be able to choose between Naruto and Sasuke, and in the end choose Naruto.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users