12649 replies to this topic

#12621 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 09:29 PM

Yes and we can see Naruto's shoulder. He's so sexy....

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#12622 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 08 January 2015 - 02:23 PM

I have wondered trought devian art and i saw this anti naruhina about naruhina being incest if you think about this can it be true?

anti_naruhina__family_tree_by_narusaku_u

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#12623 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 09 January 2015 - 05:32 PM

I have wondered trought devian art and i saw this anti naruhina about naruhina being incest if you think about this can it be true?

anti_naruhina__family_tree_by_narusaku_u

all i see is the awe-inspiring message "you are nothing unless you are born in a special family"

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#12624 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 07:09 PM

all i see is the awe-inspiring message "you are nothing unless you are born in a special family"

But there is no proof that the Uzumaki clan is derived from the Senju. Naruto is the reincarnation of the son of sage of six paths, but that doesn't imply any blood relation between them. Sasuke and Hinata are directly descendants of Kakuya, no one knows about Naruto. So that thing is wrong. But whether the Uzumaki have any relation with the Senju or not, they are still a "special clan". So yeah, the theme of "guts is more important than talent" was ruined by all this reincarnation and clan bs. 

Edited by Naruko, 09 January 2015 - 07:10 PM.

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#12625 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 08:27 PM

But there is no proof that the Uzumaki clan is derived from the Senju. Naruto is the reincarnation of the son of sage of six paths, but that doesn't imply any blood relation between them. Sasuke and Hinata are directly descendants of Kakuya, no one knows about Naruto. So that thing is wrong. But whether the Uzumaki have any relation with the Senju or not, they are still a "special clan". So yeah, the theme of "guts is more important than talent" was ruined by all this reincarnation and clan bs. 

Another retcon to add to my ever growing list of Naruto's retcons - check

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#12626 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:05 PM

OK guys, even tho narusaku's romantic relationship didn't get canon, their love was basically confirmed, so that is canon. :zaru: It's all in the manga, but even without that, I still can't believe moneymoto basically admitted it right out! :excited: I don't need anything more than that, screw canon yo :pinch:

Anyhow, their love for eachother is canon so I can do what I want with it! ;) Have you guys seen the new series Flash?

Don't say Naruto wouldn't have confessed to Sakura kinda like this!

ナルサク

#12627 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:13 PM

Another retcon to add to my ever growing list of Naruto's retcons - check

You think you can list them all the retcons/dropped plots?

#12628 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:35 PM

You think you can list them all the retcons/dropped plots?

This is too much of an arduous task but Im beginning to work on it , I will probably make a thread about it when I'm done, and you guys can help me if there is something missing

#12629 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:36 PM

OK guys, even tho narusaku's romantic relationship didn't get canon, their love was basically confirmed, so that is canon. :zaru: It's all in the manga, but even without that, I still can't believe moneymoto basically admitted it right out! :excited: I don't need anything more than that, screw canon yo 

:pinch:

Anyhow, their love for eachother is canon so I can do what I want with it! ;) Have you guys seen the new series Flash?

wait....what?

#12630 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:39 PM

wait....what?

Instead of saying 'what', explain to me what you don't get. I didn't say anything unclear I think? I'm just saying I'm happy that we still have the freedom to decide what to do with these characters. Since they were destroyed I'd rather either have headcanons where they marry after 698, or repair them to at least half of what they were.

ナルサク

#12631 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:43 PM

Instead of saying 'what', explain to me what you don't get. I didn't say anything unclear I think? I'm just saying I'm happy that we still have the freedom to decide what to do with these characters. Since they were destroyed I'd rather either have headcanons where they marry after 698, or repair them to at least half of what they were.

I didn't understand this part specifically

"their love was basically confirmed"

"I still can't believe moneymoto basically admitted it right out!"

Is this true? Or was this part of your headcanon?

Edited by Nar123, 09 January 2015 - 09:43 PM.

#12632 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:46 PM

I didn't understand this part specifically

"their love was basically confirmed"

"I still can't believe moneymoto basically admitted it right out!"

Is this true? Or was this part of your headcanon?

Kishi said he planned NS for misleading, he said Sakura's heart moved toward Naruto but she'd be a terrible woman, etc.

ofc he said contradicting things too, so choose what you wanna believe I guess. :shrug:

ナルサク

#12633 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:56 PM

Kishi said he planned NS for misleading, he said Sakura's heart moved toward Naruto but she'd be a terrible woman, etc.

ofc he said contradicting things too, so choose what you wanna believe I guess. :shrug:

I understand now

:sweatdrop:  thanks for clarifying

#12634 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:01 PM

This is too much of an arduous task but Im beginning to work on it , I will probably make a thread about it when I'm done, and you guys can help me if there is something missing

Much obliged. Truly appreciated.

#12635 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 03:58 AM

Nagato an uzumaki has been called a Senju and Kushina confirmed that Senju and Uzumaki were related.

#12636 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 07:01 AM

It's stupid how people keep trying to connect Kaguya and Hinata. Yeah that's why she wasn't in there with Team 7 fighting her long lost evil granny or whatever. The Last's desperate attempt to connect them with Toneri the sexual harasser is pretty pathetic.

#12637 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:33 PM

It's stupid how people keep trying to connect Kaguya and Hinata. Yeah that's why she wasn't in there with Team 7 fighting her long lost evil granny or whatever. The Last's desperate attempt to connect them with Toneri the sexual harasser is pretty pathetic.

Toneri isn't a harrasser

He is a cupid :love:

can't u see?

#12638 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 04:14 PM

OK guys, even tho narusaku's romantic relationship didn't get canon, their love was basically confirmed, so that is canon. :zaru: It's all in the manga, but even without that, I still can't believe moneymoto basically admitted it right out! :excited: I don't need anything more than that, screw canon yo :pinch:

Sushi, that is brilliant! :D I could so see that confession like that as one possibility! :D

#12639 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 08:55 AM

So true lol. TOTALLY LIKE THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME. For me, their love is confirmed as well. It's Pierrot and Money that kept them apart. You know what they said, the greatest love story are tragedies, they were tear apart for every wrong reason when they were meant to be together. No wonder Naruto ain't happy in the end.

#12640 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:30 PM

Man, I just watched some old Naruto smile (that big idiotic grin) and remember the supposedly 'encouraging-idiotic' grin in the last chapter (when he punched boruto)...it still felt so wrong and when things turn crappy as it can be + not the same aura anymore that make me want to throw up so bad

Never thought that my hate towards this 'new Naruto' would be so bad  :hm:

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users