• Please log in to reply
31575 replies to this topic

#27721 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 13 August 2019 - 12:55 AM

Well, I found this.

50161970c6d0009ff225441971bdc128.jpg

And for fun SSJ4 Goku.

65a20a3263c2397fa3eabdd40b1c792ed1daaeca

Ha both are awesome especially majin vegeta. Plus point to vegeta as he doesn't moan about his race being dead as much as Sasuke was only in what the freeza arc?

#27722 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 01:00 AM

Ha both are awesome especially majin vegeta. Plus point to vegeta as he doesn't moan about his race being dead as much as Sasuke was only in what the freeza arc?

Yeah, but even in the Frieza saga, Vegeta showed he only worked for Frieza because he wanted to find a way to eventually kill him.

#27723 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 13 August 2019 - 04:28 AM

Yeah, but even in the Frieza saga, Vegeta showed he only worked for Frieza because he wanted to find a way to eventually kill him.

Right and again vegeta rarely whined if ever about his being dead unlike Sasuke who beats it into your head his clan was killed I'm like we get it kitten.

#27724 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 04:30 AM

I'm saving judgment til I see him as qrow the new guy he could be good I was wrong about gal gadot as wonderwoman and Tom Holland as spiderman.
Nice comic and very fitting and I wish happened.

The new guy could be good, but Vic is Qrow. To me, it is not a matter of debate of skill so much as Vic is Qrow. Same as Vic is Lee Sin and people are mad they changed him as well. When you find the perfect VA for a role and they basically embody that character, it is very hard to find another VA to "replace" them with the same feel. It doesn't matter how good or bad the next actor is.

Can you see anyone else besides John DiMaggio play Bender in Futurama? No, of course not. John DiMaggio created a voice that no other person can really capture. That is Vic as Qrow to me.

Actor playing live action roles is not really comparable. This is different, but if you want to look at that...imagine if Keanu Reeves was no longer playing John Wick.

Not relevant, but especially after Rooster Teeth without blinking took Monica Rial's side (She is staring in Gen Lock I believe) after she basically told them to fire him from RWBY confirmed in emails is when Rooster Teeth really lost something. No doubt, Rooster Teeth has become an extremely underhanded company that cared more about selling merchandise than make the great content that they used to.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27725 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 12:18 PM

The new guy could be good, but Vic is Qrow. To me, it is not a matter of debate of skill so much as Vic is Qrow. Same as Vic is Lee Sin and people are mad they changed him as well. When you find the perfect VA for a role and they basically embody that character, it is very hard to find another VA to "replace" them with the same feel. It doesn't matter how good or bad the next actor is.
Can you see anyone else besides John DiMaggio play Bender in Futurama? No, of course not. John DiMaggio created a voice that no other person can really capture. That is Vic as Qrow to me.
Actor playing live action roles is not really comparable. This is different, but if you want to look at that...imagine if Keanu Reeves was no longer playing John Wick.
Not relevant, but especially after Rooster Teeth without blinking took Monica Rial's side (She is staring in Gen Lock I believe) after she basically told them to fire him from RWBY confirmed in emails is when Rooster Teeth really lost something. No doubt, Rooster Teeth has become an extremely underhanded company that cared more about selling merchandise than make the great content that they used to.

Oh I totally understand John is the only Bender. And no Keanu is John Wick and good example cause John Wick is amazing, I actually had a friend do a pardoy of John Wick but with Sakura as John Wick only she's pretty ripped.
It's like Christopher Reeves as superman he's the best superman and no one comes close to him.

#27726 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 12:22 PM

Oh I totally understand John is the only Bender. And no Keanu is John Wick and good example cause John Wick is amazing, I actually had a friend do a pardoy of John Wick but with Sakura as John Wick only she's pretty ripped.
It's like Christopher Reeves as superman he's the best superman and no one comes close to him.

He is, Reeves captured both Clark Kent AND Superman. It was amazing how he did it

I don't mean to spoil your fun with RWBY and if you like it, that's great. It is hard for me with Rooster Teeth because I have known them when all they where was a groups of guys making machinima with video games making their heads bob up and down. THey kind of lost that over corporate greed

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27727 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 01:22 PM

He is, Reeves captured both Clark Kent AND Superman. It was amazing how he did it
I don't mean to spoil your fun with RWBY and if you like it, that's great. It is hard for me with Rooster Teeth because I have known them when all they where was a groups of guys making machinima with video games making their heads bob up and down. THey kind of lost that over corporate greed

Like Michael Keaton is a amazing batman in live action while Kevin Conroy is the best batman voice.
It doesn't I'm still watching rwby I still like the series. Plus death battle is now with rooster teeth.

#27728 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 13 August 2019 - 08:08 PM

And Robert Downey Jr. Is Iron man.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#27729 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:18 PM

This made me laugh too hard.
2u7lzjk.jpg

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27730 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:53 PM

This made me laugh too hard.
2u7lzjk.jpg

That doesn't even look right! Katsuki is in the Naruto world now! LOL

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#27731 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:59 PM

This made me laugh too hard.2u7lzjk.jpg

Am I the only one freaked out? Was that their intention to give Hinata personality?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#27732 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:22 AM

And Robert Downey Jr. Is Iron man.

And Chris Evans is captain America and Chris Hemsworth is thor.

#27733 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:23 AM

Am I the only one freaked out? Was that their intention to give Hinata personality?

It's kind of funny to me, If it was it's an improvement.

#27734 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:42 AM

I agree. I think Downey should be nominated for Endgame.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#27735 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:30 AM

I agree. I think Downey should be nominated for Endgame.

I doubt that will happen comic book movies never win major awards.

#27736 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 01:53 PM

Not anymore. Now Natalie Portman is Jane Foster as Lesbian Lady Thor apparently.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 14 August 2019 - 01:53 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27737 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 02:07 PM

I think it is more of a play on the fact that Google thinks you mean something better.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27738 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 04:11 PM

Not anymore. Now Natalie Portman is Jane Foster as Lesbian Lady Thor apparently.

I know but to me he's Thor. I'm surprised there doing that though I doubt Portman will bulk up for that.

I think it is more of a play on the fact that Google thinks you mean something better.

Should that face with hinata be an improvement even if it is and photoshop one.

#27739 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 04:12 PM

I doubt that will happen comic book movies never win major awards.

Heath Ledger did.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#27740 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 04:15 PM

I know but to me he's Thor. I'm surprised there doing that though I doubt Portman will bulk up for that.
  Should that face with hinata be an improvement even if it is and photoshop one.

Oh I agree with you. Just like how Ryan Reynolds IS Deadpool and Hugh Jackman is Wolverine.

As for the face...well, at least she doesn't look like children of the corn anymore.

"N-n-Naruto-kun."

Me: "OH GAWD IT IS HIDEOUS. THIS IS THE WORST SCARY MOVIE EVER."

She looks like that girl from the ring at times.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 14 August 2019 - 04:15 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users