Chapter 432 Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#1 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,841 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 23 January 2009 - 05:59 AM

Chapter's out!

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/432/01/

Discuss after reading! biggrin.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#2 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 23 January 2009 - 06:02 AM

Things may look grim at the end of the Chapter but I guarantee you Naruto won't be captured, either Suna will come to Konoha and help or Cloud will.

uc.png

#3 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 23 January 2009 - 06:07 AM

I quite liked this chapter - kickass Naruto but not quite overdone. Either help will come or Pain will retreat, I think happy.gif

#4 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 06:34 AM

I only got one thing to say... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, BABY!!!!!

Bryon

#5 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 07:00 AM

Honestly... I still find the Rinnegan's power underwhelming... I mean in a battle it's okay, you can control dead bodies, and see from a thousand angles.... but what else is there?

Naruto... uh-oh.... he must've been counting on that to get them all... now he's in doodoo butter. He has to get saved now. ANd I still don't know how he's in Sage mode while moving, unless hes sitting somewhere else sending his energy to a clone like Pain is... so many left opennesses.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#6 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 07:00 AM

Totally called it!

There are two Peins left now if I'm not mistaken, right? Or is it just God Realm? I lost track.

#7 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 07:09 AM

Reaction to Illjwamh --Click here to view--
QUOTE (Illjwamh @ Jan 23 2009, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Totally called it!

There are two Peins left now if I'm not mistaken, right? Or is it just God Realm? I lost track.

I did too.... There were five, one was taken, did the one who summoned the dogs die? Cause why are the dogs still there then? Then the girl in bunta's mouth with the two Rasengens. So yeah... two left?

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#8 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 23 January 2009 - 07:12 AM

I think Naruto will continue fighting and win. There is just to much at risk to fail and looking back these are the times when he shines the most.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#9 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 23 January 2009 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE (Unknown_Ninja @ Jan 23 2009, 02:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Naruto will continue fighting and win. There is just to much at risk to fail and looking back these are the times when he shines the most.

True, y'know what I've changed my prediction I think Naruto will win somehow. But Pein won't die yet he'll just retreat afterwards.

uc.png

#10 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 23 January 2009 - 09:30 AM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Jan 23 2009, 07:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Reaction to Illjwamh --Click here to view--

I did too.... There were five, one was taken, did the one who summoned the dogs die? Cause why are the dogs still there then? Then the girl in bunta's mouth with the two Rasengens. So yeah... two left?

The dogs are gone now. happy.gif They were dispelled on the last page when Naruto took out the summoner girl with his double Rasengan.

Naruto wasn't gathering sage chakra while he was moving - he already had it collected when he was summoned to Konoha. All of those attacks were just from one tankful of Sage chakra. If Naruto can learn to gather Sage chakra while moving...

... he'll be bloody scary. omfg.gif

We've got God Pain and also that one (Hell is his name?) who can revive defeated Pains. That Pain HAS got to be taken out ASAP before he starts reviving the others!

#11 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 09:42 AM

Some of them will need new bodies, though. Particularly the ones who were torn to shreds.

#12 EarthBorn

EarthBorn

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:&gt;Science! and the Tech stuff. <br />&gt;Music (I do the Guitar, occasional Keyboard and Lyrics writing for a school band I'm a part of)<br />&gt;Writing<br />&gt;Gaming <br />&gt;One thousand other stuff...

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:01 AM

The fight has just begun really. Pain seems to have forgotten that Naruto still has the Kyuubi.

#13 iwant2bnaruto

iwant2bnaruto

peekaboo Mizore-chan <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:40 AM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jan 23 2009, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We've got God Pain and also that one (Hell is his name?) who can revive defeated Pains. That Pain HAS got to be taken out ASAP before he starts reviving the others!

Sadly, I don't think anyone is aware that it is specifically Hell Realm that has the ability to revive the defeated bodies of Pain. Fukasaku and Shima never actually saw how the bodies were revived during their first encounter back in Amegakure. In addition, Asura Realm appeared to have been revived just outside the village after God Realm's Shinra Tensei - out of the sight from any Konoha forces (not that they would have been cognizant of anything due to the explosion). One would think that God Realm would simply engage Naruto long enough for Hell to begin reviving the bodies. If that happens, Naruto is going to be in even worse trouble than he's in now that his sage chakra has run out.

It is nice to see the extent of Naruto's Sage form with the handicap of not being able to fuse with Fukasaku and Shima. While certainly powerful, in the context of the whole battle thus far, it really didn't last that long. He took out Asura with taijutsu, tossed a rhino summon, made 2 Kage Bunshin, made two Cho Oodama Rasengans with said bunshins, took out Ghost Realm with taijutsu, took out Human Realm with a Rasen Shuriken, and finally used a Double Rasengan (I wonder if he needed Kage Bunshin for that?) to take out Animal Realm. All in all, I would say that so far the battle has taken about 5 minutes - if even that. Now Naruto is no longer in sage mode. I point this out only to infer that while certainly there is validity in the arguement that he mastered Sage techinques far too quickly, there are limitations.

I'm also glad to see that he was able to truly complete the Rasen Shuriken. I realize that there were those that were disappointed that it wasn't a totally brand new technique. To me however, it made far more sense for him to work on improving an existing and already powerful jutsu with his new sage abilities. Personally, I thought it would have been a waste of development if Naruto were to just leave the Rasen Shuriken as it was when it had so much potential. Apart from the obvious advantage of being able to throw it, it would appear that the jutsu's properties also have been increased. Even in its new form, the Rasen Shuriken is not without limitation since Naruto would need to be in Sage form to utilize it and that it draws a significant amount of sage chakra. I'd image that had he not used it, Naruto would have been able remain in Sage form for a longer amount of time. Of course, one does not hold back when battling the supposed leader of Akatsuki and the one responsible for the death of Jiraiya. But considering that a techinque so draining was only able to down one target, it wasn't a very good reward given the risk.

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Jan 23 2009, 08:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Honestly... I still find the Rinnegan's power underwhelming... I mean in a battle it's okay, you can control dead bodies, and see from a thousand angles.... but what else is there?

Based on how Jiraiya reacted when he first discovered that Nagato possessed the Rinnegan, I really don't think we've seen the true extent of the Rinnegan's abilities. It has been alleged that the Rinnegan allows for the possessor to wield all forms of chakra nature manipulation. Since all of the bodies of Pain we've been shown never truly possessed the Rinnegan, one would shudder to think what Nagato true form is really capable of. Besides, the powers of each Realm are extremely formidable and would probably be worthy of individual S ranks themselves. Given that their powers are drawn from Pain's true form, I personally wouldn't call that underwhelming.

QUOTE (EarthBorn @ Jan 23 2009, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The fight has just begun really. Pain seems to have forgotten that Naruto still has the Kyuubi.

I agree. There are also three massive toad summons that include Gamabunta himself and the two Toad Sages for Naruto's back up. With Naruto's propensity to be unpredictable, the battle just got a lot more interesting.

Edited by iwant2bnaruto, 23 January 2009 - 11:46 AM.

#14 Kirby

Kirby

Kirby ain't hungry right now.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Manga, TV, Reading, Tromboning, Kirby (their vaccuum cleaners are AWESOME &lt;3

Posted 23 January 2009 - 01:48 PM

Stupid Dogs. Naruto messed up his Rasengan name again. It should've been called Frog Cannon Style: Double Rasengan sleep.gif

Nice chapter, totally called the flying RasenShuriken.

Uh-oh, Naruto's in TROUBLE

I agree with whoever said this. The Rinnegan isn't that strong. You control dead bodies and see from 12 different angles, and use 6 elements. SO WHAT. A 15 year old and a couple of frogs beat the Rinnegan? Its power has either been overestimated, or it has something hidden.
. Don't Press the red button

#15 Urazz

Urazz

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 01:51 PM

Guess it's a good time for Sakura to come in and give Naruto backup against the other Pain while Naruto handles god realm pain. Especially since the other frogs are tired now.
Urazz: Hey sis what's going on?
Urazz's Sister: I cut myself.
Urazz: Take it like a man even if your a woman.
Urazz's Sister: Ok!
*Urazz's Sister kicks Urazz in the groin.*
Urazz: $%^&*#
Urazz's Sister: I dunno. I'm sure it's much better to take it like a woman. That was evidence to support my theory.
*Urazz whimpers like a baby*

#16 Lord Roy

Lord Roy

Seiyuu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Anime

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:03 PM

Oh god, he threw it...
But yeah, I don't think Naruto's done even if he's out of sage mode. I mean its Naruto, he has plenty aces in his sleves so don't count him out yet.

#17 iwant2bnaruto

iwant2bnaruto

peekaboo Mizore-chan <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE (Auni @ Jan 23 2009, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with whoever said this. The Rinnegan isn't that strong. You control dead bodies and see from 12 different angles, and use 6 elements. SO WHAT. A 15 year old and a couple of frogs beat the Rinnegan? Its power has either been overestimated, or it has something hidden.

The more accurate statement would be that a 15 year old jinchuriki of the Kyuubi, that happens to be the son of the Yondaime Hokage, along with 5 toad summons are beating the Rinnegan (whose possessors had been battling for sometime already). The battle is far from over. One could also say that one of the Legendary Sannin, master of the Sage techinques himself, along with 2 toad summons were defeated by the Rinnegan.

Don't forget that the Copy Ninja, who himself possessed a form of the Mangekyou Sharingan (and is/was candidate for Hokage), was defeated (along with several other Konoha shinobi that were aiding him) by two of Pains bodies. The Pain that Kakashi was able to kill was then revived with no visible injury or damage on his person. Not too bad for merely controling dead bodies. Of course, let's not forget that not too long ago the village was destroyed by a single techinque of one of the dead bodies.

Here's the kicker though - assuming that Naruto defeats all six of the Realms, Pain still lives and can probably create more Realms. We haven't even touched on what Pain's real body is capable of, let alone how much destruction one can bring with effective use of elemental jutsu combinations.

Pain is a person that killed Salamander Hanzou. Hanzou himself spared Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru and named them the Sannin. Personally, I doubt that a healthy Itachi could defeat all of the Sannin at once and live to tell the tale. If you still think that the Rinnegan is overestimated, then you are a hard person to impress.

Edited by iwant2bnaruto, 23 January 2009 - 02:49 PM.

#18 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 23 January 2009 - 03:15 PM

Wow... this was quite an action packed chapter, though I'm disappointed that Naruto ran out of Sage chakra. If only he could like others have said, collect sage chakra while moving. Then he'd be scary and awesome! But yea... slow reaction to the double rasengan though... Naruto did a two-handed rasengan without clones! Or maybe he's done it before and my memory's just getting fuzzy... arg.gif

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#19 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 03:25 PM

well awesome chapter, shows that Naruto isn't super powered yet

how I see it though that Naruto will probably get a bail out by the appearance of some one just as powerful as him and cause Pein to retreat.

Only two people that I can think of that are that powerful: Sasuke, or Killer Bee.
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#20 Jade Ninja

Jade Ninja

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Skiing, skiing, more skiing, watch anime/read manga while not skiing.<br /><br />Oh, and getting sponsored for skiing.<br /><br />Oh, and drinking in hottubs after skiing.<br /><br />...<br /><br />and hot chicks.<br /><br />...<br /><br />preferably in hottubs drinking with me.

Posted 23 January 2009 - 03:25 PM

I'm super impressed that Naruto took out FOUR realms. I was holding out for a few new sage-based techniques, but hell, we got a thrown Rasa-Shuiken that can expand, and a double odama rasengan. PLUS a magic I-didn't-really-punch-you-but-it-still-hit move. But I'm in agreement that Nauto's sage mode was too short lived. Most likely because of the Rasa-Shuriken, but whatever. Me likey.

I still stand by what I said for last chapter:

STEP 1) Make Pain retreat.

STEP 2) Find Sasuke, crush him into a ball, and drop-kick him to Suna, where Gaara puts him on his mantle-piece.

STEP 3) Go home, have a shower, make passionate love to Sakura, eat a sandwitch.

STEP 4) rinse and repeat. biggrin.gif narusakuct7.gif
The world is going to hell in a sporty dream car, and I'm here to point it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users