• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9679 replies to this topic

#8921 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:49 PM

To be Honest to me NS in an overal story makes alot more sense than any other pairing in this Manga Naruto loves Sakura and Sakura really likes Naruto maybe not the same way Naruto does but I can say that she care about him has a person more that any other character in the Manga minus(Jiraiya, Iruka, Minato and Kushina) NH is clearly out off blue but there has been alot off focus on this pairing since 437 it's more honest and the girl stick to the one boy she loves from the start, SS is the worse and retarded thats all I can say about this pairing...

At this time Kishi is showing NH a way that you will wish to fall for that pairing or hate hit alot more because of the fact that Hinata not seen to think about anything else other than Naruto and that's very annoying...

But there was a clear message with 573
Hinata thinking about Naruto in a nice way and wish to be at his side when everything is resolve she wants to be there as a lover thats her dream.
Sakura thinking about Naruto and Sasuke. Why Sasuke? becuase when she use the phrase ''no matter what you say'' she his clearly speaking about Naruto not wanting any one in his way when he fights Sasuke and she is not thinking about steping aside any more she wants to stop him too, that was a clear message that Kishi send and I think we are ignoring it.

I really feel it's time to see some Sakura thinking about the effect Naruto has in her life has friend and some Sasuke Vs. Naruto in her heart, even if she think about them a loving way with out given the readers too much, that will make the readers see that at lease she likes Naruto in a romantic way but Sasuke is still the big elephant preventing a clear win for NS until the end...

There is no Naruto thinking about Sakura, and no Sakura thinking about Naruto in the way is been shown to us on the Deta Book 3, if there is More Hinata one side crush it will only means one thing NaruHina.

Deta Book 3 was a long time ago and Sakura has never ask herself or her inner self ever thought about Naruto has somethine more than a friend, this is very sad because even Ino say that she will date him. come on Kishi what are you waithing for.

Edited by donjoseph19, 13 March 2012 - 03:59 PM.

#8922 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (Dalton (I stink at names) @ Mar 13 2012, 04:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How was that bashing whenever I was only speaking the truth? Seriously?

Yeah...that's stooping kind of low. Then again I don't like Hinata at all, so we may be on equil ground there. But the guy seriously needs something other than Naruto in his life. Go write a book, meet a girl, find a job, be like me and go to votech next year and try starting your own book serise while taking web and graghic design. Or take Aviation or something like that. Naruto's cool and all, but there's a time you need to grow up and face reality.

In all honesty (while I'm at it) what's the point of the couple wars? What if we win? What if we lose? It won't make that much of a diffrence. Life won't slow down because we won or lost. It'll just keep going on leaving us in the dust with either happiness or depresssion. I'm a NS supporter no doubt about it. But I won't lose any sleep if it never happened. Some of you guys might be diffrent and make a big deal out of it, but life won't slow down for us if we win or lose. And I know some of you guys are confident NH is about to meet its end, but we all know Kishi can be a troll sometimes. So just brase yourselves for a major hit or possibly the final blow to the NS ship.

Sure, NH fan would troll us all over YouTube and we'd probably do the same. But the worlds not gonna stop over losing a couple war you know?

Calling anyone idiot or other insults is consider bashing and I know it may be the truth but please keep it to yourself. The rules state we should treat others with respect that also applies to members from opposite fandoms. Same goes with respecting others opinions.

Edited by Gravenimage, 13 March 2012 - 04:02 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#8923 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Mar 13 2012, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"If Kishi dont make it, it dont mean squat"
This is the rule of the land. If its a third party creation, for example Pierot, don't take it into account. Which sucks, because it kinda goes against us with the release of chapter of 235 T-T. Back to that topic, why shouldn't it be canon? It was a pretty bold statement by Pierot, and they got the Utakata's character right.... but again, it goes against what was seen in the manga, as Naruto did not recognize him. Hmmmm..... I wonder what's really at play here. But im pretty sure Kishimoto must at least give his approval of an episode before it is released.

Still, it was a pretty big step for Pierot to make without at least the approval of Kishi in any way or some shape or form. I mean, Naruto directly said in that episode "I have a girl I LOVE named Sakura." he just didn't say he may of liked her, he went into full blown detail.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#8924 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 13 2012, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still, it was a pretty big step for Pierot to make without at least the approval of Kishi in any way or some shape or form. I mean, Naruto directly said in that episode "I have a girl I LOVE named Sakura." he just didn't say he may of liked her, he went into full blown detail.

BINGO!! XD Give the man a prize! Besides, I doubt Naruto'd be the type to give up how he feels for Sakura. smile.gif

#8925 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (Bryon_Konoha_Ninja @ Mar 13 2012, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BINGO!! XD Give the man a prize! Besides, I doubt Naruto'd be the type to give up how he feels for Sakura. smile.gif

I just recently saw that episode and if nothing shoulded killed nh. Even if and that is if Sasuke came back and wanted to restore his clan with Sakura that doesn't still make nh cannon.

#8926 God of All Shinobi

God of All Shinobi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:58 PM

Regarding the VJ87G thing, the video was only up for a few days, Halfstar's channel got attacked by VJ and his troll army. So because of that the poor guy took the video down, then someone else put it up again (I downloaded it just in case). VJ87G apologized the Halfstar and promised to be good. By the looks of things he is not keeping that promise.

Regarding the filler thing, firstly I really don't see what the big deal is. IF we start trying to persuade ppl this filler counted then we will seem hypocritical.

#8927 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:13 PM

Uchiha means war, to be honest I don't think Sasuke will have any kids.
I ear one off Naruto's Voice actress asking to be Naruto's kid voice plus Kishi making it clear two times that Sasuke meant, Restore is clan honer not to creat Uchiha babies...

#8928 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:33 PM

Okay so next NS moment. How do you picture it?

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 12 2012, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I say let whoever wants to be anal about the rules/bashing do so. However, we normal members should not be obligated to tell someone when they're breaking the rules and/or bashing.

The way I see it, my friend, it's better to tell them just to give them a heads up of the consequences. Might be a waste of time but I feel it necessary. Don't have to agree with men though. smile.gif

QUOTE (Dalton (I stink at names) @ Mar 12 2012, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's how I kinda see it to begin with. If someone says something you don't like then ignore it. It kind of looks to me like this site is trying to be..."nice" to NH and SS fans. Don't get me wrong, I normaly don't have a problem with them. I have a few web friend who support those couples. What I'm saying is that it dosen't make sense to me. We get bashed continuasly from NH and SS supporters, yet we're supposed to be nice to them? Sure, they're not all bad, but from what I've seen...they're the ones who usualy start the battles.

Example for this is that idiot VJ87G on Youtube. I've been bashed and web assaulted by him just for supporting NS. I don't have any videos now, but this retard literaly went to my Youtube chanel and bashed me out of thin air. Never said anything to him, he just came to me. He needs to be removed, like seriously. He's the biggest NaruHina fanboy who has nothing better to do with his life than bash NS fans. Naruto could go over to Sakura, kiss her square on the mouth and take her to a bedroom,Sakura gives in and kisses back, and he'd still think NH was gonna happen. Even after Naruto just closed and welded the door shut from Hinata.

Anyways, back on topic. I have noticed a lot of people switching over to NS recently, and if I'm not mistaken our shipping rank has increased in Japan biggrin.gif We might win after all. And I've also seen some people declairing NH to be dead (not on this site) butvideos on Youtube.

If they're gonna make that big of a deal out of it they're not worth talking too just do't respond.

QUOTE (Dalton (I stink at names) @ Mar 13 2012, 03:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How was that bashing whenever I was only speaking the truth? Seriously?

Yeah...that's stooping kind of low. Then again I don't like Hinata at all, so we may be on equil ground there. But the guy seriously needs something other than Naruto in his life. Go write a book, meet a girl, find a job, be like me and go to votech next year and try starting your own book serise while taking web and graghic design. Or take Aviation or something like that. Naruto's cool and all, but there's a time you need to grow up and face reality.

In all honesty (while I'm at it) what's the point of the couple wars? What if we win? What if we lose? It won't make that much of a diffrence. Life won't slow down because we won or lost. It'll just keep going on leaving us in the dust with either happiness or depresssion. I'm a NS supporter no doubt about it. But I won't lose any sleep if it never happened. Some of you guys might be diffrent and make a big deal out of it, but life won't slow down for us if we win or lose. And I know some of you guys are confident NH is about to meet its end, but we all know Kishi can be a troll sometimes. So just brase yourselves for a major hit or possibly the final blow to the NS ship.

Sure, NH fan would troll us all over YouTube and we'd probably do the same. But the worlds not gonna stop over losing a couple war you know?

Insulting someone even when it's true is bashing mainly because our thoughts are not the same and we don't know how someone else thinks. Again If the guy is like that, the better thing to do is ignore him. Not that I don't understand why you're retaliating, but trust me, a guy like that is a waste of energy. You only get migraines arguing with stubborn, rigid, unreasonable people like that.

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Mar 13 2012, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They can't follow the rules then let them get dealt with now back on topic.

I said "The way I see it" dude. Did not say everyone should do it.

Edited by Phantom_999, 14 March 2012 - 03:41 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#8929 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Mar 13 2012, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The way I see it, my friend, it's better to tell them just to give them a heads up of the consequences. Might be a waste of time but I feel it necessary. Don't have to agree with men though. smile.gif

They can't follow the rules then let them get dealt with now back on topic.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#8930 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 13 2012, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That filler must mean at least something, he can't love Sakura in the anime and not in the manga.

ナルサク

#8931 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 13 2012, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The thing that I was trying to go at was that, canon wise, Naruto never did what he did in that episode, but his feelings for Sakura are still canon, and this episode only served to prove that point in a alternative way.

#8932 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE (God of All Shinobi @ Mar 13 2012, 07:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hate VJ87G, My friend on Youtube (Halfstarstudio) made a video about him, literally exposing everything he does. He even provided evidence. His (Vj's) friends came and said if eh did not take it down, then they would sue him etc. He eventually took it down because his video started getting flagged by VJ's friends. I kept the video in case VJ ever attacked me >:)

Ok now that is just messed up. He needs to be removed! Either that or have someone meet him who isn't afraid to bite back and bite back three times as hard to make him shut his mouth for good and make sure he dosen't come back.

Edited by Dalton (I stink at names), 14 March 2012 - 12:54 AM.

#8933 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:03 AM

I'm sure someone will do that, Dalton. To be honest, I'm half tempted to go listen to him just to see how ridiculous he might be.

BTW, guys, would you say Sakura is one of Naruto's biggest and best supporters when it comes down to it all? I mean, let's take a look see at it. A lot of time,s even if she never even noticed, she was rooting for Naruto before starting to see him in a more positive light. Or glad when he showed up when things were getting bad, y'know?

#8934 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:22 AM

QUOTE (Bryon_Konoha_Ninja @ Mar 13 2012, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sure someone will do that, Dalton. To be honest, I'm half tempted to go listen to him just to see how ridiculous he might be.

BTW, guys, would you say Sakura is one of Naruto's biggest and best supporters when it comes down to it all? I mean, let's take a look see at it. A lot of time,s even if she never even noticed, she was rooting for Naruto before starting to see him in a more positive light. Or glad when he showed up when things were getting bad, y'know?

HAHA! You have no idea how stupid his rants are haha. They're just pathetic! I think he's where the NH fans get their "reasons."
I would fight him, but I deleted my Youtube account a long time ago. I've heard it costs now though, so...yeah...that dosen't really fly with only having a summer job. Since I live on a farm and all it's a little hard to find anything else. Tractor mechanic and equipment management.

#8935 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Mar 13 2012, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That filler must mean at least something, he can't love Sakura in the anime and not in the manga.

For me I always took stuff from both the anime and the manga. There is a couple of good narusaku moments in fillers. It's just not all Naruhina. How about movies. There are some good movies with Narusaku moments. Sadly I got into the anime before the manga. And my first episodes were fillers. Does that make me less of a Narusaku or Naruto fan

#8936 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:28 AM

QUOTE (dokueki(venom) @ Mar 13 2012, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For me I always took stuff from both the anime and the manga. There is a couple of good narusaku moments in fillers. It's just not all Naruhina. How about movies. There are some good movies with Narusaku moments. Sadly I got into the anime before the manga. And my first episodes were fillers. Does that make me less of a Narusaku or Naruto fan

Dude, I doubt it'd affect you too much. smile.gif

#8937 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:37 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Mar 14 2012, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know I've always wanted to say that despite the fact that the episode was a filler and cannot count as canon evidence, considering the most of Pierrot's staff are most likely NH fans, that filler couldn't have been made for no reason and, like you've stated, it had to have some meaning behind it. To me it's like an opening or an ending; it doesn't count as evidence but it has to be made for a reason other than fanservice. I generally don't like saying this though because I feel like a hypocrite when I say to other fans "fillers aren't considered canon so don't use them in your arguments."

JA2DBzd.png

#8938 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (Rocket @ Mar 14 2012, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know I've always wanted to say that despite the fact that the episode was a filler and cannot count as canon evidence, considering the most of Pierrot's staff are most likely NH fans, that filler couldn't have been made for no reason and, like you've stated, it had to have some meaning behind it. To me it's like an opening or an ending; it doesn't count as evidence but it has to be made for a reason other than fanservice. I generally don't like saying this though because I feel like a hypocrite when I say to other fans "fillers aren't considered canon so don't use them in your arguments."

I do feel like a hypocrite too, but it was directly stated, re-inforced, if you will. But it's not like it was the fillers were Naruto was protecting Hinata/going on all those lousy adventures with her, it was Naruto talking about Sakura in a different light, in a light that showed he loved her unselfishly. It went into such detail, too. Definitely something that couldn't be put into an episode without some sort of consolation from Kishi. If I was a manga writer, and my animation team decided to unleash the big one and re-inforce something that was said awhile back ago in the manga, and say my character loves so and so, without it directly being canon in the manga yet, i'd like for them to have some sort of permission to do that. Otherwise, I could of turned right around and made that said character love someone else, but it was directly stated in the anime otherwise. Filler or not, seemed pretty more-than-filler if you ask me.

Edited by Fenris, 14 March 2012 - 12:09 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#8939 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 14 2012, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do feel like a hypocrite too, but it was directly stated, re-inforced, if you will. But it's not like it was the fillers were Naruto was protecting Hinata/going on all those lousy adventures with her, it was Naruto talking about Sakura in a different light, in a light that showed he loved her unselfishly. It went into such detail, too. Definitely something that couldn't be put into an episode without some sort of consolation from Kishi. If I was a manga writer, and my animation team decided to unleash the big one and re-inforce something that was said awhile back ago in the manga, and say my character loves so and so, without it directly being canon in the manga yet, i'd like for them to have some sort of permission to do that. Otherwise, I could of turned right around and made that said character love someone else, but it was directly stated in the anime otherwise. Filler or not, seemed pretty more-than-filler if you ask me.

So you're saying that something needs to become canon first in the manga before it's in the anime, right? And if that isn't the case then the animation team would've gotten some form of consent for Kishi to make that kind of thing in a non-canon source. Is that what you're saying? headscratch.gif

Anyways, I feel that some of the things Naruto stated in the episode could actually be the filler parallel to his canon quotes, for example, when Shizuka asks Naruto if he'll tell Sakura about his feelings for her, and he says that can't confess just yet, it's like the filler equivalent to his conversation with Sai and his indirect confession about how he can't tell Sakura how he feels about her because he supposedly can't keep his promises.

JA2DBzd.png

#8940 God of All Shinobi

God of All Shinobi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (Dalton (I stink at names) @ Mar 14 2012, 01:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HAHA! You have no idea how stupid his rants are haha. They're just pathetic! I think he's where the NH fans get their "reasons."
I would fight him, but I deleted my Youtube account a long time ago. I've heard it costs now though, so...yeah...that dosen't really fly with only having a summer job. Since I live on a farm and all it's a little hard to find anything else. Tractor mechanic and equipment management.

Its only deleting an account they charge for, I think you can create one for free. But I never listen to his rants because A) his bigginings is plain stupid "VJ to the DJ here", And B) They make no sense. Frankly I have not been on youtube for a while as well. I will check this out and if needed call VJ out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users