#1 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:32 AM

Almost at episode 300!!! wink.gif

It's been so long since I read about this in the manga. I guess this is why these recent episodes have all felt so...fresh. The best part about this episode was Itachi's "lecture". I really liked all the extra flashbacks, like when we got a presentation of all of Naruto's friends and look Sakura was presented first. happy.gif

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#2 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Feb 7 2013, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Almost at episode 300!!! wink.gif

It's been so long since I read about this in the manga. I guess this is why these recent episodes have all felt so...fresh. The best part about this episode was Itachi's "lecture". I really liked all the extra flashbacks, like when we got a presentation of all of Naruto's friends and look Sakura was presented first. happy.gif

I was looking forward to that part to see if Pierrot will show their favoritism in a way, but it kinda seems they've toned it down. Of course, when it came to have them all, she came right after Kakashi, but it was different.
I wonder what made them tone it down. Maybe Kishi's last movie where he made them cry? biggrin.gif

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#3 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Feb 7 2013, 07:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was looking forward to that part to see if Pierrot will show their favoritism in a way, but it kinda seems they've toned it down. Of course, when it came to have them all, she came right after Kakashi, but it was different.
I wonder what made them tone it down. Maybe Kishi's last movie where he made them cry? biggrin.gif

How was it done? What do you mean about the toning down?

#4 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Feb 7 2013, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How was it done? What do you mean about the toning down?

what i mean... --Click here to view--

What I mean is that they didn't shoved down our throats the confession part like they did in the chikara, didn't showed her immediately or before Sakura, stuff like that.
They put Sakura first in the row, which I consider correct given her importance. It's like they finally start showing her respect. Hinata was somewhere in the last ones.
Hope you get what I mean, since I suck at explanations anyway happy.gif

#5 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Feb 7 2013, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what i mean... --Click here to view--

What I mean is that they didn't shoved down our throats the confession part like they did in the chikara, didn't showed her immediately or before Sakura, stuff like that.
They put Sakura first in the row, which I consider correct given her importance. It's like they finally start showing her respect. Hinata was somewhere in the last ones.
Hope you get what I mean, since I suck at explanations anyway happy.gif

That makes me happy. Actually, it's pretty obvious, but ok. laugh.gif The anime does favor NaruSaku for a while, even manipulating certain events (ex: I'll beat Sasuke to show her who she should be cheering flashback). Actually, I saw 2chan pics and it seems that Sakura has a good 3-5 seconds of presenting while others goes by 1-barely 2 seconds. Funny enough, before the show air, they showed part 1 Sakura punched Naruto scene. I guess they're fans of tsundere comedic scenes. Thank you. It made my day. happy.gif

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 07 February 2013 - 06:12 PM.

#6 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Feb 7 2013, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That makes me happy. Actually, it's pretty obvious, but ok. laugh.gif The anime does favor NaruSaku for a while, even manipulating certain events (ex: I'll beat Sasuke to show her who she should be cheering flashback). Actually, I saw 2chan pics and it seems that Sakura has a good 3-5 seconds of presenting while others goes by 1-barely 2 seconds. Funny enough, before the show air, they showed part 1 Sakura punched Naruto scene. I guess they're fans of tsundere comedic scenes. Thank you. It made my day. happy.gif

You're welcome! happy.gif --Click here to view--

And now, some spoilers biggrin.gif

She had the longest appearance out of them all biggrin.gif

#7 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:10 PM

A little conceited to me maybe but I still liked her tongue.gif

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#8 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Feb 7 2013, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A little conceited to me maybe but I still liked her tongue.gif

It looked like she was saying, I'm fab, and haters gonna hate. lol, I think she is ADORABLE in that scene! I just wish the animation was a little bit better... I still loved it tho!<3

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#9 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:18 PM

You always seem to make episode topics, thanks Terrorking! biggrin.gif

Anyhow, does anyone know the soundtrack played during Itachi's lecture? D: Please let me know, I've been looking for it for ages. shamefulcry0js.gif

I like that the friends-image Naruto has is not just one panel, and that Perriot singled out every one of them! biggrin.gif I loved Sakura and Kakashi's appereance. I also loved the Minato-Kushina moment, I love them. >:3

What I didn't like was Naruto's filler lines(correct me if I'm wrong), but if it's in character for Naruto to say "This isn't the time to be calm", then I don't like it. It's no big deal, but the anime makes him more annoying than in the manga. By making him always state the obvious that I can only reply with "no kidding".

Edited by sushi., 07 February 2013 - 08:31 PM.

ナルサク

#10 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

@sushi. You mean Senya? If that's the one, then here it is https://mega.co.nz/#!Ko42VDJC!MqjBY...vT2A7vG-gnlK3M4 Hope this is the one and it works.

Edited by Nostradamus, 07 February 2013 - 08:50 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#11 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Feb 7 2013, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, especially since they also gave them all individual apperances instead of simply having them in group shots like in the manga. I guess even though Pierrot likes to give fan service from time to time, they have to acknowledge that Sakura will always have a special place in Naruto's heart.

QUOTE (sushi. @ Feb 7 2013, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You always seem to make episode topics, thanks Terrorking! biggrin.gif

Anyhow, does anyone know the soundtrack played during Itachi's lecture? D: Please let me know, I've been looking for it for ages. shamefulcry0js.gif

I like that the friends-image Naruto has is not just one panel, and that Perriot singled out every one of them! biggrin.gif I loved Sakura and Kakashi's appereance. I also loved the Minato-Kushina moment, I love them. >:3

What I didn't like was Naruto's filler lines(correct me if I'm wrong), but if it's in character for Naruto to say "This isn't the time to be calm", then I don't like it. It's no big deal, but the anime makes him more annoying than in the manga. By making him always state the obvious that I can only reply with "no kidding".

You're welcome. biggrin.gif

As for the music, Nostradamus is right. The song is called "Senya" or "Many Nights". It's a really nice song. Very atmospheric. happy.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 07 February 2013 - 09:14 PM.

fly to live, Aces high

#12 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:17 PM

I checked the last part of the episode and it was nicely done. The order is correct and like how they ordered them because it really does considered his mind about them and like how they presented themselves as who they are. Like Gai is an energetic guy. I might go back and watch again soon.

Something that made me remember something and my god, please Kishi, please. Do the right thing for more ways than one. Itachi pointed out that the whole how Minato became Hokage. Naruto shared the same dream, which means the current situation in manga is putting him to the test. Kushina was his most precious person. Naruto's is Sakura. That does back my statement up that the recent event proves the loyalty of Naruto's friends. Now, we need to see his precious person. I feel as if Naruto is being tested without being intentional. I can go on but maybe I'll explain it in the other thread. I did explain in the podcast but I'll see if I can explain once more.

#13 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

Thanks nostradamus and Terrorking. The soundtrack I'm looking for is played when Naruto remembers his friends. It's a part of Itachi's lecture, but I think I should've been more spesific. sweatdrop.gif It starts around 17:15.

ナルサク

#14 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Feb 7 2013, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks nostradamus and Terrorking. The soundtrack I'm looking for is played when Naruto remembers his friends. It's a part of Itachi's lecture, but I think I should've been more spesific. sweatdrop.gif It starts around 17:15.

Ah, that one is called "Departure to the Frontlines". happy.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 07 February 2013 - 11:13 PM.

fly to live, Aces high

#15 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:20 PM

Thank you! : D

ナルサク

#16 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:19 AM

I haven't watched the anime in a loooong time. But I popped on for this one, since Sakura was in it. I had forgotten about this chapter in the manga with it's very explicit language about Naruto being the third in a trilogy, and Nagato's dissatisfaction with his second installment. I remember wondering when I read this chapter if it meant that Kishimoto was planning a third segment to his manga. That the conversations in the anime/chapter reflected some of the author's thoughts about the overall plot. Anyone else get that feeling?

And yeah, the Sakura part was cute! wink.gif

#17 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:21 AM

Man, it really seems like they spend no time making the animation look good these days.

I mean, I liked Chikara and all (I still think it was supposed to be a movie), but why are you spending SO MUCH animation on something that isn't canon?? Why is the canon material always crap it seems when the fake stuff is pretty good?

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#18 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:34 AM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Feb 8 2013, 04:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man, it really seems like they spend no time making the animation look good these days.

I mean, I liked Chikara and all (I still think it was supposed to be a movie), but why are you spending SO MUCH animation on something that isn't canon?? Why is the canon material always crap it seems when the fake stuff is pretty good?

Besides a few episodes, the war arc has had pretty crap animation. A part of it may be budget, but I'm guessing the majority reason is that the animators simply don't care for this part of the story-line much. Up to where the anime is at right now nothing significant has happened in the plot. Mostly minor characters having moments with the Edos.
That's why Suzuki (those who made 166) are gonna do top animation for Sasuke vs. Kabuto. Its an event that moves the story along.

I expect better animation after that, since Tobi is going to get unmasked and other things.

Edited by AzureWaters, 08 February 2013 - 03:36 AM.

#19 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:46 AM

But, it just seems so unprofessional to have such inconsistent animation. I would think if you're publishing an anime, you should always put your best work forward. I can't recall any other anime that slacks like this. It's one of the reasons why I just can't watch it consistently anymore. I only watch it for certain parts now since they make it so unappealing on a regular basis.

(The only thing I recall is some crazy Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann episode that was confusing as heck.)

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#20 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Feb 8 2013, 04:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But, it just seems so unprofessional to have such inconsistent animation. I would think if you're publishing an anime, you should always put your best work forward. I can't recall any other anime that slacks like this. It's one of the reasons why I just can't watch it consistently anymore. I only watch it for certain parts now since they make it so unappealing on a regular basis.

(The only thing I recall is some crazy Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann episode that was confusing as heck.)

I do agree. Actually the anime was much more consistant (and prettier) in part 1 imo. Animation in general has improved since then, but the studio isn't putting as much effort into their episodes as they did years back, making the upgrade useless except for those few top-notch Eps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users