#1 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:26 PM

http://www.animefrea...isode-42-online

Here you go, watch out for those Trojans...I'm just kidding, the site is very clean.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#2 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:17 PM

The first part was awesome. It's not every week we get a Shino centric episode. It's too bad that nobody listens to what he says though. It also seems like this show is now giving HinaTen fan serivce. Sakura looked cute as a ladybug. wink.gif

Last week I asked for more episodes with the girls as main characters and this week my wish was granted. happy.gif I liked how they took the concept of shopping and turned it into a battle. Maybe not terribly original but it was funny nonetheless, especially the ending. I liked the Mai Shiranui costume that Sakura pulled out of her grab bag. laugh.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 22 January 2013 - 02:18 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#3 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

Is it just me, or when watching this, do you get a feeling that there are Manga hints of what's coming next? or....is that all in my head? well, on topic.. I liked the episode, poor Shino. lol.. I loved the 2nd part better, all the girls going shopping together and working together was super cute!

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#4 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:20 AM

Mai Shiranui teaser --Click here to view--
You know what's funny?

When Sakura pull out the outfit, Mai's theme Mai Mai Kyuun from Real Bout Fatal Fury Special, immediately popped out of my head.

Someone better draw Sakura in Mai's outfit!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#5 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:26 AM

Funny episode! HinaTen ... I ship it!!! cool.gif I always feel bad for Shino XD. He's easily one of the most underrated Naruto character in the series. Well, besides Tenten in the actual series. rolleyes.gif I also seriously laughed so hard when Hinata said "Neji, please shut up!" laugh.gif Definitely the meanest thing she's ever said before,wink.gif AU Hinata not counting. tongue.gif

The second part was the funniest for sure. No matter what anime or work you're from, you're still a girl even if that girl is a ninja. laugh.gif It was nice to see Anko alive and kicking. She's still knocked out unconscious in the manga. xD And Tsunade intimidating everyone when she showed up ... hilarious. It's interesting to see the Rookie girls interact with each other. We don't see that much at all in the series. I think the only one out of them that Sakura's actually friends with is Ino. Is she friends with Hinata? They barely interact with each other so for some reason I think not. headscratch.gif

Can't wait for the next episode! biggrin.gif

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 23 January 2013 - 04:26 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users