• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 NuclearRaven

NuclearRaven

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Video games, and band.

Posted 25 January 2009 - 01:43 AM

Yeah, I still play it. Quite religiously actually. I play it almost every day. I'm a Kage player for the most part put I do use other fighters from time to time. I consider myself good but I still lose my fair share of matches online. I'm a part of this one website called Virtuafighter.com and we set up matches with each other. I faced a three time Colorado state champion this passed week and it wasn't pretty. I want to say that we played 25 matches. I won three but he won the rest. Needless to say he kicked my ass hard. I didn't know that you could be that good at Virtua Fighter. Well if anyone else plays it and wants to take me on. Just send me a friend request.
Spock it, lock it, rocket, explode it, reload it.

#2 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 25 January 2009 - 08:53 AM

I still play it. (well actually beat it tongue.gif )

Far as I'm concerned about it is I'm trying to avoid the pros, because of the advance combos and technical mechanics of the game. tongue.gif But beyond that, I'm awaiting for the update, 5:R, for the consoles that is in the arcades now.

I'm a Pai user. happy.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:50 AM

I play it too though not as much as Soul Calibur 4.

uc.png

#4 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 27 January 2009 - 01:14 PM

I play it, too!

I'm a Lei-Fei user. happy.gif Still learning how to use him properly so I can try going online. *gulps* I guess I should try out Training Mode.

#5 NuclearRaven

NuclearRaven

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Video games, and band.

Posted 27 January 2009 - 04:16 PM

I added you to my friends list Smiter. I'm a Kage player myself and now that I'm friends with some of the pros on VF.com, I'm starting to get a little better. Le-Fei can be tricky to use and fight against sometimes. If he strings a bunch of combos together then it could be tough to answer. I'll hit you up sometime so that we could play one another.
Spock it, lock it, rocket, explode it, reload it.

#6 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 27 January 2009 - 07:07 PM

Raven and I had a little chat on Live earlier. We're going to meet up for some fights tomorrow night - any fellow H&E members with a copy of VF5 is free to join in the beating on Smiter. XD;

A note - I'm deaf, so any messages sent to me on Live need to be text. happy.gif

I'll be up early tomorrow to practise with Lei Fei. I'll need it.

#7 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

Now THAT is a Flame War!!!

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:12 PM

*is sad due to the fact that VF5 didn't release in India* sad.gif

#8 Kirby

Kirby

Kirby ain't hungry right now.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Manga, TV, Reading, Tromboning, Kirby (their vaccuum cleaners are AWESOME &lt;3

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:54 PM

My cousin plays it...
. Don't Press the red button

#9 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:59 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jan 27 2009, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Raven and I had a little chat on Live earlier. We're going to meet up for some fights tomorrow night - any fellow H&E members with a copy of VF5 is free to join in the beating on Smiter. XD;

A note - I'm deaf, so any messages sent to me on Live need to be text. happy.gif

I'll be up early tomorrow to practise with Lei Fei. I'll need it.

*goes to join them around 12 PM EST in the beatfest* Look out because here I come! tongue.gif

Oh and Raven, what's your gametag?

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#10 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jan 28 2009, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*goes to join them around 12 PM EST in the beatfest* Look out because here I come! tongue.gif

Oh and Raven, what's your gametag?

Oh no. XD

Raven's GT is exactly the same as his username. happy.gif

I'm currently in the Dojo on VF5, learning every single one of Lei Fei's moves. Found a couple of cool ones!

EDIT: http://virtuafighter.com/ I have so much to learn. >_<;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users