• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#261 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 30 May 2009 - 04:30 AM

Gee... Hate to break it to you PB, but Uni life is 20x harder than the one you have right now... whats with hellish assignments, weekly projects, extensive research, tests every week/ 2 weeks. well... I think if you got bad UAI (As in... a bit less than needed) , you can apply for college course which is essentially like re-doing your last year of High School so you can go to Uni but if you fail that too... well... lets just say that your future look pretty bleak then...

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#262 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 30 May 2009 - 04:33 AM

I know! DX Uni, if I do get in, is going to be horrible! Of course, life just has to be that way, doesn't it? There's always TAFE and that, but eh, parents won't be happy...

I'm not the sort of person who thinks about the future much. Well, I think about it, but I don't really do anything about it, and anything I do think about feels a long time away. Still not looking forward to uni though... arg.gif

#263 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 30 May 2009 - 04:50 AM

And then depending on the major you choose to study in Uni, you can either be alive and just tired, or you can be barely alive (like me). Not to scare you or anything... but it's pretty stressful. Also, depending on your school, you may or may not have your terms on a couple months at a time or to half a year at a time. You have quarters and semesters right? Hopefully you know what I'm talking about. Yeah, not to scare you or anything, but just a heads up that Uni is a lot harder.

P.S. when you find time out of your busy schedule... update your stories! (no pressure. nope, none at all.)

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#264 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 30 May 2009 - 05:03 AM

... Grown-up jargon. I am not understanding. o.o

Ehehe, my updates... um. You see, I do sort of have time. Maybe not in the next few days, but I have more time than I did when I had tests every single day. I'm sort of frustrated with myself too. Like I said, I started the next chapter for every single story I had on my hands. So I'm alternating between each one whenever I feel like it, so all of them are progressing, but none are close to completion. It'll probably be another week or two, but once I get that oh-so-annoyingly-long-and-hard-to-write Precious People out of the way, I think all the other chapters will come out at the same time =D

But ahem, I'm not in the 'Precious People mood' this weekend, so I'm writing Halcyon Days. I might actually get that finished soon! wow.png

Of course! No pressure! biggrin.gif

So yes, back to watching Bleach... >.>

#265 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 30 May 2009 - 05:21 AM

gee... so motivated you are... (sarcasm)

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

#266 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 05:24 AM

Bleach... <3

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#267 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 05:54 AM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ May 30 2009, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
gee... so motivated you are... (sarcasm)

I don't have impressive willpower, unfortunately sweatdrop.gif I'm working on it though!

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ May 30 2009, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bleach... <3

It's too awesome not to love, I say. I just watched the latest episode while eating breakfast this morning. Looks like the anime us back up and running wow.png

#268 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 06:53 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ May 30 2009, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't have impressive willpower, unfortunately sweatdrop.gif I'm working on it though!

And failing badly I see...

#269 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 07:16 AM

HOLD THE PHONE.

I read everything up till now and I have to say almost three things, MISS PAMMY WAMMY BAM BAM!

1) Freshman Year: MOVE OUT OF YOUR PARENTS HOUSE. DO IT NOW NOW NOW. OR WHEN YOU'RE THERE. OMFG. You're worried about it (not so much now BWAHHA) and I realize this, so I shall be your tooth fairy of awesome and instead of thieving away your hard-to-grow baby teefs, I WILL OFFER YOU MOAR SILVER IN YOUR LINING HURHURLOVEFEST

MOVE OUT OF YOUR PARENTALS CASA OH LAY: Everything falls into a better everything if you do so. Especially if you've gots crazy ass parents to deal with. I mean, ILU PAMOM and all, but living with roommates and/or a dorm room gives you so much freedom D8 PAMMY YOU NEED THIS BECAUSE YOU FAIL AT SEEING THE FUTURE. LIKE I DO. AND CARING. THAT TOO. THAT'S SOMETHING WE DONT DO VERY WELL TOGETHER FOREVER love.gif But yeah, if you move out and live with your own freedom/responsibilities/ect ect, the pressure of being a freshman dwindles down and becomes SUPER COOL FACTOR S-CLASS FR SRSCAKE. Do it my little cherub. rawr.gif

GETTING TUTORED RIGHT NOW IS A+ IN PREPARATION: PAM. FRESHMAN'S ARE RETARDED. MORE DUMB THAN A BOX OF HAIR. CHER'S HAIR. SERIOUSLY. That said, you getting your face tutored off is probably one of the best preparation techniques EVAR. SRSLY. Even if you aren't planning on finishing your cores in HS, GETTING TUTORED FOR TESTS IS PRIME NACHOPORTANT. Getting into the habit of getting tutored right now will make you less lazy and give you a positive outlook on the word "college help." 8D SEXELLENT WORK, PAMMY. KEEP IT UP! JUST A LITTLE WHILE LONGER! ENDURE ENDURE! ENDURE! ENDUREEEE!

2) ILU.

3) .....uh I forgots what my third point was. TEEHEE.

so sprinkle a little MAGIC instead and have some Russell Peters:

BE A MAN.

#270 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 11:33 AM

QUOTE (krisk @ May 30 2009, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HOLD THE PHONE.

I read everything up till now and I have to say almost three things, MISS PAMMY WAMMY BAM BAM!

1) Freshman Year: MOVE OUT OF YOUR PARENTS HOUSE. DO IT NOW NOW NOW. OR WHEN YOU'RE THERE. OMFG. You're worried about it (not so much now BWAHHA) and I realize this, so I shall be your tooth fairy of awesome and instead of thieving away your hard-to-grow baby teefs, I WILL OFFER YOU MOAR SILVER IN YOUR LINING HURHURLOVEFEST

MOVE OUT OF YOUR PARENTALS CASA OH LAY: Everything falls into a better everything if you do so. Especially if you've gots crazy ass parents to deal with. I mean, ILU PAMOM and all, but living with roommates and/or a dorm room gives you so much freedom D8 PAMMY YOU NEED THIS BECAUSE YOU FAIL AT SEEING THE FUTURE. LIKE I DO. AND CARING. THAT TOO. THAT'S SOMETHING WE DONT DO VERY WELL TOGETHER FOREVER love.gif But yeah, if you move out and live with your own freedom/responsibilities/ect ect, the pressure of being a freshman dwindles down and becomes SUPER COOL FACTOR S-CLASS FR SRSCAKE. Do it my little cherub. rawr.gif

DITCHING MY POPS AND MAMA? WHAT A GREAT IDEA!! 8DDD

Gotta admit, the parentals make life real easy even if they do annoy the hell out of me at times. I mean, no shopping for food, no cooking the food, not much chores... life's almost toooo easy with the parents hanging around. But then, they do kick me off to bed at embarrassing hours sometimes. I AGREE THAT MOVING OUT WILL HELP US GROW UP rawr.gif

I've actually thought of that before - another of those thinking about the future but don't really care about things I do. XD I keep thinking that it'll never happen. I think my mum would be alright with it and my dad would complain day and night about it. And the other thing - besides that awesome growing up and freedom thing, there isn't much point for me in moving out.

So verdict: as much as I'd like to bail out of home, I think the chances of that are lower than 50% D: COME RESCUE ME, MY HERO!!!

GETTING TUTORED RIGHT NOW IS A+ IN PREPARATION: PAM. FRESHMAN'S ARE RETARDED. MORE DUMB THAN A BOX OF HAIR. CHER'S HAIR. SERIOUSLY. That said, you getting your face tutored off is probably one of the best preparation techniques EVAR. SRSLY. Even if you aren't planning on finishing your cores in HS, GETTING TUTORED FOR TESTS IS PRIME NACHOPORTANT. Getting into the habit of getting tutored right now will make you less lazy and give you a positive outlook on the word "college help." 8D SEXELLENT WORK, PAMMY. KEEP IT UP! JUST A LITTLE WHILE LONGER! ENDURE ENDURE! ENDURE! ENDUREEEE!

TUTORING IS KIIIIILLING ME DX I hope I'm actually learning something to make it worthwhile! Half the time I'm not absorbing everything I need to. Yaknow, I actually think that I'd get hella lot smarter if my mum did go find a private tutor to help me with my current tutor work + schoolwork. That means I'll be doing twice as much tutoring and it'd be hectic, but I betcha I won't make as many silly mistakes. 8D

I SHALL ENDURE rawr.gif

2) ILU.

ilu too :teehee: even thought the first time I checked this point had been forgotten >.<

3) .....uh I forgots what my third point was. TEEHEE.

Hehe, you're like me! I haz all these awesome stuffs that I want to type/say/report whatnot, and halfway through it I get a very unhelpful mental blank. sweatdrop.gif

so sprinkle a little MAGIC instead and have some Russell Peters:

BE A MAN.

Dude, that sounds so much like my uncle! "YOU LOOK LIKE NICE GUY. I GIVE YOU BARGAIN."

*pulls down pants* I don't think I'm a man, krisky D:

dammit, krisk, you made me go high D:

#271 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ May 30 2009, 06:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DITCHING MY POPS AND MAMA? WHAT A GREAT IDEA!! 8DDD

Gotta admit, the parentals make life real easy even if they do annoy the hell out of me at times. I mean, no shopping for food, no cooking the food, not much chores... life's almost toooo easy with the parents hanging around. But then, they do kick me off to bed at embarrassing hours sometimes. I AGREE THAT MOVING OUT WILL HELP US GROW UP rawr.gif

I've actually thought of that before - another of those thinking about the future but don't really care about things I do. XD I keep thinking that it'll never happen. I think my mum would be alright with it and my dad would complain day and night about it. And the other thing - besides that awesome growing up and freedom thing, there isn't much point for me in moving out.

So verdict: as much as I'd like to bail out of home, I think the chances of that are lower than 50% D: COME RESCUE ME, MY HERO!!!

XDDD

Okie I'll add my admit slip too and say that yeah sure thang parentals make life easier, heck they make it seem like their kids are living like ROYALTY, but there will still come a point in the future when you'll be met with challenges and opportunities that, when having your own place, seem like a walk in the park. For example, staying up and staying out and just doing whatever you want--THAT'S YOUR DECISION. When I was talkin about freedom, I meant straight doing whatever I feel like, lookit me as I frolic down the highway in nothing but a banana suit and converse free. 8D Having that kind of freedom gives your parents the ease at heart instead of calling to find out where you are and what not-- you living on your own reminds them that you don't need people on your back so much.

But you're right on that. Once you DO move out the only food you're gonna have to get before you settle in with a job and/or start dating a A list chef RAMSAYRAMSAYRAMSAY is cupped noodle and sandwich delights XDDD Or y'know go out and get cheap dumplings all the time, that's always a good thing :teehee: Anyway, there isn't a point in moving out AT ALL when it comes to comfort level, of course, but that's just something small to think about. And besides, each weekend you crash at your parents house THE BETTER THE FOOD TASTES wow.png Absence makes the heart grow fonder... :teehee: honestly I'd just ignore the no-food-ohnoes fact. I love food as much as the next fatass, so sadly it's the only thing to do in that situation... DX

eh well, I think that maybe I'm tryin' to advocate this too early. I know you said you thought about it (LOL MH HM, FUTURE THINKER SURE) but that's all you've done. I guess the only thing for you to do is actually crave it yourself by starting college while living at home.

You'll see soon...

IF NOT I'LL SURELY SAVE YOU MY LITTLE BUMBGORF!!! arg.gif

TUTORING IS KIIIIILLING ME DX I hope I'm actually learning something to make it worthwhile! Half the time I'm not absorbing everything I need to. Yaknow, I actually think that I'd get hella lot smarter if my mum did go find a private tutor to help me with my current tutor work + schoolwork. That means I'll be doing twice as much tutoring and it'd be hectic, but I betcha I won't make as many silly mistakes. 8D

I SHALL ENDURE rawr.gif

GOOD. IF IT'S KILLING YOU NAO YOU'LL BE ALL GAR AND ROUGHED UP AND ARMY TOUGH WHEN YOU GET TO COLLEGE TUTORING. rawr.gif LOL two tutors and schoolwork XDDD You might as well get a tutor for your schoolwork so you can have enough people teaching you stuff, you'll be regarded as a prodigy girl or something. OR YOU CAN START YOUR TUTOR CLUB 8DDDDD

You'll be like a pretty little princess... wow.png

Also you might suck at it now (heck I hate tutors personally, unless it's a friend then the trust issue isn't there) but as you ENDURE you're slowly getting stronger. WHEN THE TIME COMES, SHOW THOSE COLLEGE TUTORS YOUR POWER LEVEL, PAM-SAN. D8<

ilu too :teehee: even thought the first time I checked this point had been forgotten >.<

:teehee: OLAWD I did edit it before, because I remember the 2nd point and forgot the 3rd point. That or I forgot both points and wanted to add a 2nd point to look cooler BD TEEHEE didn't know you were on, oopsies :O

Hehe, you're like me! I haz all these awesome stuffs that I want to type/say/report whatnot, and halfway through it I get a very unhelpful mental blank. sweatdrop.gif

I HATE THAT XDDDDD I'm getting all ready to type something and as I'm in the beef of the burger, I end up wondering where the rest of it is at arg.gif WHERE'S MY THIRD SLICE OF CHEEZU?! WHERE'S MY LETTUCE!? PICKLESSSSSSSSSSSSS DDDX

LOL we're the same then XDDD OH PAMMY CAN YOU MAKE LISTS?! I CAN NEVER MAKE LONG LISTS D8 I ALWAYS FORGET STUFF AND GET ALL PEEVED AND BREAK THINGS XDD

;_;

Dude, that sounds so much like my uncle! "YOU LOOK LIKE NICE GUY. I GIVE YOU BARGAIN."

*pulls down pants* I don't think I'm a man, krisky D:

dammit, krisk, you made me go high D:

XDD That's my uncles there too! And my grampa sometimes. "YOU SAVE HALF DOLLA HERE AND YOU SAVE HALF DOLLA THERE. YOU HAVE ONE DOLLA NOW. DEN YOU GO TO DOLLA STOE AND BUY SUMTING DERE. AND THEN YOU COME BACK HERE AND SAY 'THANK YOU, I SAVE WHOLE DOLLA!'"

D: maybe it's just cold in here? ...

LOLOL i admit I felt aleetle high last night and alittle now in the morning xDD BAH YOU LOVE IT PAMMY. I'M LIKE THAT ILLEGAL DRUG THAT WAFTS IN AND OUT OF YOUR BLONG. DON'T DENY YOUR LUST 8D

#272 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 01:41 AM

well... to live alone you have to at least have the basic survival ability (AKA cooking, washing your clothes, etc) otherwise, you can say bye bye to your financial life... trust me, eating Subway/McDonald/whatever is like 2-3x much more expensive than if you cook by yourself. I should know, I was like that. Lets do the math, shall we?

Not Cooking: 20-30 dollars a day for food, 25-50 dollars a week for transport by bus depending on where you live (Train will be much more expensive and having your parents pick you up is an exception) so in total its about 700-1000 dollars a month

Cooking by yourself: 20-30 dollars worth of food supply can last for 2-3 days depending on how much you eat, 25-50 dollars a week for transport. The total is only around 500-700 dollars a month.

See the difference there? and its only the basic everyday necessity not counting the others like electricity, water, shopping (I know you girls love to shop, don't deny it), etc. well... you got the picture...

Edited by BlackLightning, 31 May 2009 - 01:43 AM.

#273 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 07:59 AM

D____D

...I'VE DECIDED.

PAMMY.

YOU WILL WALK TO MCDONALDS AND ORDER FROM DORRA MENU EVERYDAY ONLY.

Problem solved, Blackie. BD BANZAI!!! rawr.gif

Or she could just take food from her parentals house every weekend and take that with her. That leaves about 3 or 4 days on her own to do whatever she feels like. Also, friends are good for foody calls. That's always a sparkle of sunshine every week! 8D Anyway I doubt Pammy would move out her freshman year, she's too ga-ga over foo.. FAMily :teehee:

#274 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 08:26 AM

Room with someone who's an awesome cook. Pay roomie a small sum of cash and viola... home cooked food. Well, not exactly home, but close enough. Either that or learn to make basic food aside from sandwiches and instant noodles XD

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#275 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 08:36 AM

BAH HAVING TO PAY THEM B:<

you should room with someone that YES is a kickass cook, but a kickass cook WHO EATS THEIR FEELINGS.
college has it's ups and downs, and it'll surely ensure a sad in pants roomie, but a stomach full of lovely food! 8D That or you could just ensure them to be sad. THEIR TEARS TASTE LIKE CANDY?!

well that's kinda horribable. Ya didn't hear this idea from me if ya go through with it >>

#276 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:37 AM

Hm, went to the orthodontist today. Now my elastics are out, but I've got springs instead. What are they supposed to do? They don't seem to do anything but make me think that anything I eat is getting stuck on there. sleep.gif

And bah, it was raining on the excursion we went to today. My new $150 blazer pretty much got soaked while our teacher was trying to find the way back to the bus. And I kept trying to sleep on the unfortunate girl sitting next to me. XD;

Ah, dammit. I have tutoring tomorrow, and here I am trying to do my homework at the last minute. Either I've forgotten how to do everything or it's just plain hard. How the hell do you deal with logarithms?! DX Oh yeah, my mum really is thinking about getting me another tutor. She says I could ditch my current tutoring place for a private tutor, but the thing is, I get most of the stuff at school, it's just the stuff at my current tutor that I don't get. As stupid as that sounds, I actually think I'd get more out of understanding the stuff at my tutor place right now. Except that means I'm going to have three loads of work, and if I ever get ambushed by assignments and tests, I'm a goner! arg.gif

Oh, but on the bright side, I got a new DS game yesterday. I don't know why I got it - probably just the Pokemon maniac in me. It's Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. I wasn't sure if it was a good game since it's not particularly popular, and yeah, pretty much all you do is draw circles like mad with the stylus. But I like it for some reason =D

#277 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 06:18 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Jun 3 2009, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Except that means I'm going to have three loads of work, and if I ever get ambushed by assignments and tests, I'm a goner! arg.gif

Why do I have a feeling that you're already ARE a goner

#278 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 05 June 2009 - 06:55 AM

Oh, but on the bright side, I got a new DS game yesterday. I don't know why I got it - probably just the Pokemon maniac in me. It's Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. I wasn't sure if it was a good game since it's not particularly popular, and yeah, pretty much all you do is draw circles like mad with the stylus. But I like it for some reason =D

You play the DS? wow.png Quick! I need suggestions! Suggestions, man. laugh.gif

I've finished all of my games, and I'm really bored. My mom asked me if I wanted to buy more games, but, I said NO! because I didn't know what to buy! arg.gif

XXXXX

HELP!

XXXXX

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 05 June 2009 - 06:58 AM.

#279 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon-Sakura @ Jun 5 2009, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You play the DS? wow.png Quick! I need suggestions! Suggestions, man. laugh.gif

I've finished all of my games, and I'm really bored. My mom asked me if I wanted to buy more games, but, I said NO! because I didn't know what to buy! arg.gif

XXXXX

HELP!

XXXXX

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Suggestion from me: The world ends with you. its a nice game with lots of interactive battle, never got boring.

#280 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 06:40 AM

Ahh, DS games, eh? Well, I don't have that many DS games. I don't play the DS that much anymore, but let's see what I've got...

Oh yeah, echoing BL here. The World Ends With You is pretty good. I don't have it myself, but my friend does and I think it's worth a couple of plays. I'm thinking about getting my own one soon happy.gif

Right now I'm still playing Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. Yep, I'm a bit of a Pokemon fanatic. XD Honestly though, I'm pretty dang close to saying that this is my favourite Pokemon game. It's different, and I'm impressed with the characterisation. There's nothing particularly attractive about drawing loads of circles, but I'm still obsessed with the game. I've been playing it for a few days straight now, and it does take some convincing for me to put it down. But you know, like most Pokemon games, it becomes a little boring and pointless after you've finished the game. I don't know what it's like since I haven't finished it yet, but gotta keep that in mind. Still a good game though! =D

Another Code would be another nice game. It has wonderful graphics, but it's not the most enrapturing one on the list. After you've finished it, there really isn't anything new. Good for one or two plays, but after that it's exactly something you'd dive in to buy. I just like it for the awesome graphics. It's mostly about solving puzzles and mysteries and I got stumped all too many times the first go DX

How about Mario Kart? Loads of people has that one... except for me. At the athletics carnival, there was a whole bunch of my classmates playing multiplayer on Mario Kart. I felt so left out shamefulcry0js.gif

I've also got Nintendogs, Labrador version. I play it every now and then, but otherwise my doggy sort of gets neglected... I know, I'm a horrible owner! arg.gif But hey, if you're the kind of person who will actually look after their doggy, it's not that bad. Some people like it, some people don't. I... just don't have the patience for Nintendogs, personally. XD;

I've got other DS games, but they seem a little dull. Naruto: Ninja Council, Pokemon Diamond (finished it, and now can't really play it anymore without sudden motivation), Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (again, finished and got bored), and some others that I can't even remember. It's sort of hard to recommend DS games; Nintendo DS isn't up there with Xbox and PS3 and the other major consoles. There's only so much you can do one a small screen. You might want to look some games up on the internet before you go buying them - refunds are bothersome. D:

Gamespot has some recommendations here. I was looking at this page a couple of weeks ago. biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users