fixer redemption

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#1 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 23 November 2019 - 04:12 AM

I'm in teasing mode so right now, I want to reveal an upcoming project I want to start soon. Hopefully, around next year.

This idea of an epic fanfic all started around 2015. The ideas were in my head after the BS we were all experienced from the franchise.  I'll say this, stop right after that Sarada and Mitsuki Gaidens and the Boruto movie. Ignore the Boruto anime and manga. It's trash, and will stay in the trash. Don't even mention that series. I'm not using any elements, designs, whatsoever. (I may accept certain characters like Kawaki but I'm not bring back sudden-ed resurrected characters like Ao *that one was a WTF?! when I heard about it*).

What's this epic going to be about? Good question! Expect the excitement, action (we're going back to the Naruto fights but not in DBZ type levels), drama (TONS! Especially what we, the fans, went through), sadness paired with tragedy (ooh, I got a good one!), heartwarming (bringing that too!), and most of all, some freaking COMMON SENSE!

I'm also going to fool around with the letter R, off key,  but that's what the project is all about. To redeem Naruto and his world with all of the nonsense. To bring back his former glory on why we, the fans, like the character and this series in general.

Let me tease some bit of spoilers:

Project R

Now I did teased some stuff of my upcoming project in other threads like the NaruSaku Debate and Naruto General Discussions.  You may have to look but I can bring them over here to this thread.

If you want to help me and bring some ideas, by all means. I'm opening for some suggestions!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#2 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 05:10 AM

Cookie Lyon and Chun Li! omg - what a mix! And Jiraiya's journey with Naruto - there's so much there that was glossed over. It would be so cool to see more of that! Sound like you've got a good grasp on what you want to include - can't wait to see where you go with it!

#3 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 28 December 2019 - 10:51 PM

Post 1: The new OC! Introducing... Natsumi Yanase

Naming: Natsumi means "summer beauty", I'm taking inspirations of the summer season (hot!).  "Yanase" however, I couldn't find a meaning but got it from one of the Street Fighter mangas.

Appearance:

Description: Around Naruto's generation age group, about the same age as Temari.
Height: About the same as Sakura's
Weight: ?
D.O.B.: February 11th
Hair Color: Copper Shade/Auburn, Style: Pictured Michelle Chang's hairstyle before Tekken Tag Tournament 2, with Chun-Li's Battle Outfit bangs from Street Fighter V.
Eye Color: Brown

Hobbies: Reading mystery/thriller novels, choreography dance, karaoke 

Dislikes: Raw sushi, spam

Favorite word/quote: Confidence/Lawful Justice

Clothing Styles:

Natsumi s Clothing Inspirations

Personality:

To say about Natsumi, she's very, very sassy, sarcastic, and blunt. Willing too quick to judge, regardless of appearance, speech, and action. She is very outspoken, never afraid to speak her mind. Her responses can hurt, and sometimes can be brutal (as her fighting style). She's honest to a default, but is willing to apologize if she is wrong. She also has a temper... Despite of all this, Natsumi has a very strong sense of justice. She's also insightful and can give good to powerful advice to many people, regardless of family, friends and even strangers. Many believed she has an older sister/mother-like personality.

Background:

A couple of years before the events of the Naruto's premise began, Natsumi was born in the southern hemisphere of the Naruto world of Earth. Her mother passed away via childbirth, thus leaving her in care by her father, who she admired and loved the most. Her father was consider as a hero in their hometown and also a very skillful detective. Natsumi hopes to become one similar like him. However, it was never normal in the Yanase household, as most cases her father involved with the supernatural.  Another issue was that the family may had some sort of prestigious ninja blood from a fame clan. It was because of her father, who many people believed that he was also a master of martial arts and some sort of ninjutsu, in which he passed some of his techniques to his daughter and later, developed her own style.

Years passed, tragedy struck in her late teens when her father mysteriously died from a fatal poison. Seeking revenge, she was helped by a young whisker-ed kid and his gallant but perverted teacher, whom happened to be ninjas. The time she spent with the two developed a bond, especially with the kid, that was almost familial, near a sibling-like relationship.  Though as time came and went, that bond is still there but almost was becoming non-existent, as Natsumi could not remembered that blonde-haired kid with the love for ramen of all things, and dreams of becoming the leader of his home. Why is she having dreams of this kid and could not recognize his face? More importantly, why she can't recall meeting this kid at all?!

Fighting style:

Natsumi's fighting style involve close quarter combat, primarily involves kicks with such beauty and grace, that leaves the spectators and opponents mesmerized. Her acrobatic skills are top-notch, performing somersaults, backflips and cartwheels with ease, and sometimes can jump higher than a normal person. However, she is extremely deadly at close quarter range with very precise and quick reaction in defense when she either parrying or reversing her opponent's attacks.
Upcoming towards Ninjutsu

Role:

Natsumi has a very key major role in this epic. How will she affect Naruto and the other ninjas, and the ninja world in general? In this epic, Natsumi is going to find clues and from her background, why she has limited amnesia of a sudden, that will lead her to the truth. Not to mention on how and why this franchise went into ruin.

Inspirations:

The following characters help inspired creating Natsumi, including Chun-Li and Pai, mentioned above:
Inspirations
Sorry, I have too many pictures.

As many people in this forums know by now, Chun-Li is my all-time favorite female, right behind her is Cammy. These two, along with Pai Chan from Virtua Fighter, Michelle Chang and Nina Williams from Tekken, and Kasumi and Leifang from Dead or Alive, provide me in such detail of how Natsumi's fighting style should be pictured. We had seen Chinese Martial Arts inspirations from Team Guy, particularly Rock Lee, Guy, and Neji (lesser to extent, Hinata). But we hardly seen an actual canon "she-fu" trope character. Now, don't expect me having Natsumi doing Spinning Bird Kicks (she may be capable of doing it, but I doubt it).
I will say that you may see more of Natsumi using Pai's fighting style with hints and nods of Chun-Li, Kasumi and Michelle when she's on offense. Defense, you'll see the Pai, Nina, Cammy and Leifang types of fighting (parrying/reversalling and even bone-cracking!)

For Natsumi's personality, Cookie Lyon, played by Taraji P. Henson, from Fox's Empire became a major source. If many don't watch the show, Cookie is the matriarch of the Lyon Family. She is known for her very outspoken, hood to rich, tell-it-like-it-is personality, especially with those clapbacks! Who will be called as "Boo Boo Kitty" from Natsumi? You will find out!
Also contributing is Piper Halliwell from Charmed (1998-2006). Piper, originally the middle sister, was meek but then developed to become sarcastic, quick-witted and taking charge in later seasons. I want to give Natsumi that type of sarcasm towards the audience on what and how she felt in certain situations.

I also wanted to point out that if you guys remembered Tsukino from the Land of the Moon during Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3. She also take inspiration as well but I felt like she's so filler.  And I don't like her techniques, even though it involves sealing.

And there you have it, folks. I literally can't wait to flesh out Natsumi! I hope you guys will enjoy her as much as I do!

EDIT 1/6: Forgot to add her hobbies, likes and dislikes, and quote/words.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#4 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 01:02 PM

Oh my, this sounds so interesting!! Where are you standing as of now with this?

I'm cooking a similar project of my own in regards to Naruto and how it ended, so I know what you mean with taking time.

I've been in planning time for over 3 months now.

And now that you mention it, I have a part of it that without even knowing it until I read your post, it will be tied with fate and karma, lol.

But my project is going to be a bit different in the sense that, as a Sakura fan that I am one of my stories will have a major focus on her (Kaika Saisei - Cherry Blossom Rebirth) and the other will be 2 generations after Naruto & Sakura, named Creation & The Sun, where the main character will be Hanami child, but the focus will be on NaruSaku's child - Arashi. 

This second story will focus more on the Uzumakis, though the initial connection to them will slowly start in Kaika Saisei.

In between I am working with other NS fans on Shinachiku Kosen which also has a great plot! It will focus basically on NS kids generation. Though I am working on Shinachiku Kosen with the others, I think I will be doing my own version of this AU as there are some things I want to touch upon than the rest of the gang and it fits better as the connection between Cherry Blossom Rebirth and Creation & The Sun.

But you sir have made me really curious with your story, so I'd be really interested to read it! :D

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#5 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 02:57 PM

Oh my, this sounds so interesting!! Where are you standing as of now with this?

I'm cooking a similar project of my own in regards to Naruto and how it ended, so I know what you mean with taking time.

I've been in planning time for over 3 months now.

And now that you mention it, I have a part of it that without even knowing it until I read your post, it will be tied with fate and karma, lol.

But my project is going to be a bit different in the sense that, as a Sakura fan that I am one of my stories will have a major focus on her (Kaika Saisei - Cherry Blossom Rebirth) and the other will be 2 generations after Naruto & Sakura, named Creation & The Sun, where the main character will be Hanami child, but the focus will be on NaruSaku's child - Arashi. 

This second story will focus more on the Uzumakis, though the initial connection to them will slowly start in Kaika Saisei.

In between I am working with other NS fans on Shinachiku Kosen which also has a great plot! It will focus basically on NS kids generation. Though I am working on Shinachiku Kosen with the others, I think I will be doing my own version of this AU as there are some things I want to touch upon than the rest of the gang and it fits better as the connection between Cherry Blossom Rebirth and Creation & The Sun.

But you sir have made me really curious with your story, so I'd be really interested to read it! :D

It is still in the beginning stages. A couple of things I currently struggling are the following:

1) The main villain. Til this day, I still cannot picture him correctly because he's like an enigma. Plus I'm trying to find a name that is suitable for him.

2) The process of the story in order to make sense. The storyboard in my head keeps on changing exclude the major stuff such as 

Spoiler
. Then, we have the Boruto stuff that I may want to add but not everything. Possibly its characters from the Karma group and "Nail"  Kawaki to re-purpose them a bit to make them interesting. 

3) Dialogue. I stated back somewhere in the forums before creating this thread that this maybe the difficult part because I may use Western-style language/linguistics as opposed to Eastern. Certain things coming from Natsumi's mouth may be a bit difficult to understand in context.

For example: There will be an argument between her and Sakura when talking about Sakura''s marriage with Sasuke because of their commitment as Natsumi described is basically "playing house" and goes "on the attack" on why Sakura of all people should put her foot down to stop the nonsense. 

Overall, I want to start writing it as soon as possible when I have the time (and I want my OC villain stuff to project itself)

Enough about that. But yours sounds interesting. Can't wait to read it, Chatte!

latest?cb=20140126021943

#6 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 05:06 PM

Nicely done, Derock! Makes me think of all the work I am trying to put into my head with my fanfic, "Naruto: The Demon Within", based on an RP my friend Kurt and I did. Honestly, so much changes are done with it, and in the long run, I also have been slow to write it maybe because of just hesitation and some fear from fanatics coming out of the woodwork when I put it on Fanfiction.net just to lash out at me for what I'm doing with it by doing things my way and also doing some things with canon events, but also adding my own twists after talking to Kurt about this.

#7 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 05:42 PM

I also want to say this:

Project R will not end there because once those two books are done, it will lead to a new timeline after the end of the Pain arc:

New Timeline Spoilers

I really want to start this one because there are tons and tons of stuff I want to share to my audience. 

latest?cb=20140126021943

#8 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 08:40 AM

Can't wait to read it, Derock!

Well, funny enough my villains from the story are also some sort of enigmas. I mean, the fight starts with them attacking Konoha again after the war is done, like max. 1 week later and no one knows what's with them and why they're doing this.

Of course, because my story ties with Shinachiku Kosen and Creation & The Sun, it'll have to do with the main villain from there and without spoiling too much, I'll say it's tied up with the whole shinobi system vs peace thing.

I really want to tackle upon that so unused and dropped awesome theme, which will slowly get its resolution in Creation & The Sun.

I think that probably Creation & The Sun will be the shortest out of the two, though. Still planning/plotting/adding/retracting and all that.

Soo, let me guess this right about your story: its mechanism will be based heavily on timelines? :D

Like in Fringe, the TV show? (idk if you've seen it though)

So that's basically how you're going to resolve it? :D

Sounds pretty awesome and doable.

Like in Fringe, the main character's life is pretty well... depressive and all over the place, and it seems that she'll never find a happy life, but at the end, through many timelines travels where she even meets her alter ego and is kinda jealous of her, well, after all that, there's some sort of timeline entanglement and she does get her happy ending.

But boy, you'd think it'll never happen!

Anyway, sounds really awesome what you're saying. Can't wait to read more about it :D

#9 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 03:01 PM

I haven't watch Fringe so I might have to look it up. 

Not really based on timelines per say, although there will be a mentioning of it. I was inspired by the Blazblue video games series and recently Mortal Kombat 11, with someone manipulating timelines for his/her selfish reasons.  All I can say is that because we, the fans, believed that executive meddling involved. So I'm just playing the irony and pun of that says there is a true manipulator behind the scenes (as someone did said it during the Fourth Ninja War, I forgot who). 

latest?cb=20140126021943

#10 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 06:26 PM

Not really based on timelines per say, although there will be a mentioning of it. I was inspired by the Blazblue video games series and recently Mortal Kombat 11, with someone manipulating timelines for his/her selfish reasons.  All I can say is that because we, the fans, believed that executive meddling involved. So I'm just playing the irony and pun of that says there is a true manipulator behind the scenes (as someone did said it during the Fourth Ninja War, I forgot who). 

I gotta admit, I like that concept a lot actually. And Mortal Kombat 11 and BlazBlue handled those aspects pretty damn well, especially with MK11 tying it to MK9 and X as well.

#11 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 04:06 AM

So my big question too, Derock, is this. Would this being who would be similar to Kronika in MK11 as well as BlazBlue's main bad guy be even more powerful than Kaguya? And what does it mean if they actually decide to intervene into things?

#12 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 04:41 AM

So my big question too, Derock, is this. Would this being who would be similar to Kronika in MK11 as well as BlazBlue's main bad guy be even more powerful than Kaguya? And what does it mean if they actually decide to intervene into things?

Good question.

OC Villain Purpose

And by meaning of timelines, is there a possibility of a multiverse? Could be.  

latest?cb=20140126021943

#13 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 07:52 AM

Do iit! It's really awesome and it tackles themes as humans vs god, religion vs science, and all that juicy stuff.

I haven't gotten to see Mortal Kombat 11, last time I was at 10, but basically yeah, it's all about timelines there, too. 

I'm also going to be using the Fourth Ninja war. I'm basically using everything, as crappy as it is until the end. Just ignoring 700.

Plus, last time as I was rereading Naruto for my NaruSaku symbolism series post, I came across some pretty interesting symbolism for the Sakura/Hashirama parallel that I will SO be using. 

I'm probably gonna go OP with Sakura, but tbh I don't care?? She really deserves it. 

And it's even cooler, cuz the symbolism I found goes way beyond the Six Paths of Pein/Sage of Six Paths himself.

All tied back to the Haruno, because I am sure Kishi had in mind some stuff with her / her family, before popularity polls led his manga so big time.

I mean, she did have a family crest. I found it odd that it's only her who has no explanation for that. Of course, her parents weren't ninja and chose to be civilians, but that doesn't mean they don't have a history...

And I'm so glad I came across that kick-ass symbolism, because as I did, I might make Sakura / her family even more badass than Naruto/Sasuke/this whole Sage festa.

And Uzumakis/Senjus will be connected to this, after all. Because there was at some point in story a comparison between Hashirama and The Sage himself. Too bad we didn't got to see why.

But I found the connection and I will so be using it, interconnected with the Uzumakis and Harunos. :D

Good question.

OC Villain Purpose

Yes, basically different timelines do give birth to different universes, and depending on which timeline you go, you get a certain multiverse.

#14 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 07:53 AM

Good question.

OC Villain Purpose

Yes, basically different timelines do give birth to different universes, and depending on which timeline you go, you get a certain multiverse.

Pretty much what Chatte said. That actually gives me some interesting ideas now for my own fanfic...

#15 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 03:25 PM

Do iit! It's really awesome and it tackles themes as humans vs god, religion vs science, and all that juicy stuff.

I haven't gotten to see Mortal Kombat 11, last time I was at 10, but basically yeah, it's all about timelines there, too. 

I'm also going to be using the Fourth Ninja war. I'm basically using everything, as crappy as it is until the end. Just ignoring 700.

Plus, last time as I was rereading Naruto for my NaruSaku symbolism series post, I came across some pretty interesting symbolism for the Sakura/Hashirama parallel that I will SO be using. 

I'm probably gonna go OP with Sakura, but tbh I don't care?? She really deserves it. 

And it's even cooler, cuz the symbolism I found goes way beyond the Six Paths of Pein/Sage of Six Paths himself.

All tied back to the Haruno, because I am sure Kishi had in mind some stuff with her / her family, before popularity polls led his manga so big time.

I mean, she did have a family crest. I found it odd that it's only her who has no explanation for that. Of course, her parents weren't ninja and chose to be civilians, but that doesn't mean they don't have a history...

And I'm so glad I came across that kick-ass symbolism, because as I did, I might make Sakura / her family even more badass than Naruto/Sasuke/this whole Sage festa.

And Uzumakis/Senjus will be connected to this, after all. Because there was at some point in story a comparison between Hashirama and The Sage himself. Too bad we didn't got to see why.

But I found the connection and I will so be using it, interconnected with the Uzumakis and Harunos. :D

That's fine. It is your fanfic so you can make Sakura OP, bring out those cool, interesting ideas! :D

All I can say is Sakura is getting a couple of major fights, especially at the end of Part 1. 

latest?cb=20140126021943

#16 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 10:05 PM

That's fine. It is your fanfic so you can make Sakura OP, bring out those cool, interesting ideas! :D

All I can say is Sakura is getting a couple of major fights, especially at the end of Part 1. 

Wohohohoo, can't wait to see the fights!!

You see, that's my most feared part. How to write fight scenes.

I am good at doing backstories, plots, tying stuff up, worldbuilding... but fight scenes? That's my weak spot.

Especially since I have to write them down.

I think if I'd be good at drawing it'd be easier? Idk.

Cuz for example with my Sakura story, I started the chapter with a big battle kind of thing. But I kind of feel as if I shoot myself in the foot with it, lol. Cuz I am not exactly sure how to portray it.

But I said I'd work out that later as I am still plotting.

Found out such a cool symbolism, that fits Sakura and her family so good. For backstory and all. And tied to the actual canon.

Something that goes way beyond the Otsutsukis themselves. I am so proud of myself, lol.

@Bryon_Konoha_Ninja glad I could help! :D

#17 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 11:48 PM

Wohohohoo, can't wait to see the fights!!

You see, that's my most feared part. How to write fight scenes.

I am good at doing backstories, plots, tying stuff up, worldbuilding... but fight scenes? That's my weak spot.

Especially since I have to write them down.

I think if I'd be good at drawing it'd be easier? Idk.

Cuz for example with my Sakura story, I started the chapter with a big battle kind of thing. But I kind of feel as if I shoot myself in the foot with it, lol. Cuz I am not exactly sure how to portray it.

But I said I'd work out that later as I am still plotting.

Found out such a cool symbolism, that fits Sakura and her family so good. For backstory and all. And tied to the actual canon.

Something that goes way beyond the Otsutsukis themselves. I am so proud of myself, lol.

@Bryon_Konoha_Ninja glad I could help! :D

Fight scenes are tricky, especially we're supposed to be working with a story about ninjas. I don't know how many fights I planned on Part 1 besides the major ones. Luckily, I have my fighting games like Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Virtua Fighter and Tekken as inspired sources. I think the easiest right now  are possibly Sakura and Natsumi's fights because they're strictly taijutsu/martial arts. Naruto would probably be the trickiest and I think anything involved with Sasuke and the Uchihas, sans Sarada, will be the hardest. 

latest?cb=20140126021943

#18 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 25 September 2020 - 09:16 AM

Fight scenes are tricky, especially we're supposed to be working with a story about ninjas. I don't know how many fights I planned on Part 1 besides the major ones. Luckily, I have my fighting games like Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Virtua Fighter and Tekken as inspired sources. I think the easiest right now  are possibly Sakura and Natsumi's fights because they're strictly taijutsu/martial arts. Naruto would probably be the trickiest and I think anything involved with Sasuke and the Uchihas, sans Sarada, will be the hardest. 

I knoow, right?

I have a major one, like I said, and I want to include kind of everybody. But like you said, it's tricky because of the ninja aspect. Plus, for Sakura I'm bringing totally new ones so it's gonna give me a major headache to try to portray them in a manner that doesn't sound contrieved. 

Luckily, the source I found for my symbolism inspiration gives pretty detailed explanations, so that should be helpful. Because it's going to be like you said, taijutsu + this newly found (which is going to be somewhat old at the same time) based power up.

But given that in its nature is similar to ninjutsu styles that Naruto and Sasuke have, well... that's going to pose quite a problem! But I guess this will be the obstacle to surpass. :D

#19 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 25 September 2020 - 05:29 PM

Well, good news, I'm starting to jot down everything right now in summary/brainstorm mode. I still can't get to picture my OC villain... yet. But it's coming. I want to tease my notes here on the Prologue and Chapter 1. As I said, I'm using R&B songs as titles. When I post the completed chapters, I may wanna do a contest of guessing the artist(s) who made the song chosen. Also Prologue and Epliogue titles are Interludes from albums I selected. 

Part 1 Teaser

latest?cb=20140126021943

#20 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 25 September 2020 - 07:30 PM

Uuuh, RnB songs, pretty neat! Hmm, there's a certain mystery about Natsumi, gotta give you that.

I'm wondering how you'll tie it up together with canon manga, that's my main curiosity. :D

I for one, in my story, I'm portraying the Otsutsukis as the bad guys, but in a toootally different way!

I'm just tweaking a bit the story while still keeping its mechanics... xD 

OH AND SEER + DREAM INTERPRETATION??? I'm such a sucker for those too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users