6 replies to this topic

#1 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:36 PM

They're out, these two are glitchy, you're probably find better links elsewhere but this is where I watched them:

anilinkz

READ BELOW AFTER WATCHING ONLY/ contains spoilers. -- heh, I don't like putting thoughts in spoilers because people rarely read them then, and I want some honest feelings on the episode and differing thoughts.

I'm surprised. I actually enjoyed these two episodes. Things seem to be getting complicated within Team Guren. We knew things weren't going to go smoothly before, but all the small pieces are becoming clearer. And I really liked Naruto's character depth in these episodes. I don't think his leaving his post is out of character. Naruto has matured, but he's still one who's ruled by his heart, more than his head, and it didn't seem like they dumbed him down to justify his actions. It makes sense. And his connection with Yuukimaru goes deeper than just two children who've had it tough (like with Gaara and seemingly every other crappy filler-arc child), but the fact that he'd be directly responsible for ruining the kid's life, because of the advice he gave him (so it delves just as deep as the responsibilities to Sasuke and his promise to Sakura). And I feel Guren's swaying heart isn't something they just slapped on or she suddenly changes her mind, but she's torn and tortured by her old feelings of wanting to belong with Orochimaru and her newly unfolding maternal instincts with Yuukimaru. It's slowly been developing, and she hasn't been aware of it until these episodes. There are a few NaruSaku moments sprinkled here and there, nothing to heavy, just nice little moments, one of them funny with Sai's comment. Sai's pretty funny in this one. And I liked the tiny little moments throughout these two episodes, where the two teams meet and Naruto is isolated. Plus it's been awhile since Kakashi has had a life(vs shinobi)-lesson with any student. There wasn't much action but the little scuffle was sufficient and it didn't make Naruto seem like an idiot, he adequately used his bunshins, she was just more experienced. I enjoyed them. It looks like there's more action in the next episode, so those who want more should be happy.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#2 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 05:35 PM

I agree. I actually quite enjoyed these eps, for the same reasons you put. Hopefully they can keep it up and the fights won't be too boring.

#3 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 06:21 PM

Indeed, these episodes were pretty good! Just seems like the animation is a little off around people's eyes, and Kakashi's head looks flat when he turns to the side. tongue.gif The funniest part about this arc is just as the fighting gets good Akatsuki is going to come out of no-where and steal the bijou from under their noses! laugh.gif

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#4 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:22 PM

Loved the Ino Sakura interaction in this one, especially when they CLOBEBRED sai. I LOLd laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#5 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Mar 26 2009, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Loved the Ino Sakura interaction in this one, especially when they CLOBEBRED sai. I LOLd laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I know! I was cracking up on that scene. Wow, it's been awhile of seeing Sakura and Ino teasing each other XDDDD

These episodes were worth the wait and were enjoyable to watch. Great animation and plot (though there was a quick NaruHina scene >_< ). But one thing that's bothers me in the second episode. When discussing the plans, Sai blurted out Naruto's status as jinchuuriki and the Rookie Nine were surprised and looked at Naruto. And then Naruto managed to leave it as it by telling Sai he was saying things without thinking, like nothing happen and continue to discuss the plan. Ok... where's the immediate reactions like "WTF?!" faces from them?

(but why the animators/writers put that scene down to begin with when there was no immediate reaction after a huge secret revealed? Something wrong here...)

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#6 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:05 PM

it technically could be chalked up to the Sora arc. when Naruto started to go 9 tails in front of the bunch of them. it was generlaly pretty obvious he had something in him. Sakura of course allready knows, for the others it isnt too much of a stretch.

the real funkyness would have been if sai had revealed which bijuu he held.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#7 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 04:23 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Mar 26 2009, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

very nice

I also quite enjoyed Sakura's "Loving Smack", as Sai put it, aimed at naruto. and her proud look when she says she gave him an earful. narusakuct7.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users