224 replies to this topic

#201 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:21 AM

Ugh...I could've sworn I had this fic saved somewhere but I don't apparently.

It's a one or a two shotter with Naruto and Sakura duking it out in the prelims. Sakura insultingly bluffs, intending on making Naruto take her more seriously, but Naruto thinks she knows about Kyuubi, and he goes out all out and ends up winning.

They kiss and make up at the end though.

Well, maybe not kiss but you get the idea. I think the title was Altered Prelims or soemthing like that.

#202 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:36 AM

ahhhhh I know this one but I don't remember the name either >_<

#203 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:04 PM

Any decent fics of NaruSakuIno? I've been wanting to read some again. I remember Fury, Guilt and Love but I know there are others and quite frankly, I have a LOT of fics bookmarked but several of dead so I don't know...

#204 Aaron Nowack

Aaron Nowack

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (Gnosismaster @ Apr 9 2012, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ugh...I could've sworn I had this fic saved somewhere but I don't apparently.

It's a one or a two shotter with Naruto and Sakura duking it out in the prelims. Sakura insultingly bluffs, intending on making Naruto take her more seriously, but Naruto thinks she knows about Kyuubi, and he goes out all out and ends up winning.

They kiss and make up at the end though.

Well, maybe not kiss but you get the idea. I think the title was Altered Prelims or soemthing like that.

Altered Preliminaries, by Chengar Qordath
http://www.fanfictio...Chengar_Qordath

#205 SkiesEagle

SkiesEagle

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and reading fanfiction :P

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (Gnosismaster @ Jun 17 2007, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remember reading a fic a LOOOONG time ago where it is a NaruSaku and they are maybe in their early years (8 or so) and Sakura invites Naruto to her birthday party but after telling of him to her mother tells her to univite her and then one scene had Iruka, around 7 or so, coming to check on Naruto to see how the birthday party went but instead he finds Naruto, on the steps of his house, competely drenched because it was raining, still holding her present, crying his heart out, and then waaaay later, she apoligizes to Naruto and he gives her the present and they hook up.

Sound familar?

I remember that fic
I want to know the name of that title but I forgot guh
Anyone know where to find it or what the name of the author of this fic?
Kweh!~
Chocobos
chocobo narusaku2

#206 Sbe4346

Sbe4346

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:05 PM

I'm having trouble finding a narusaku fic,

I remember naruto kinda being angry at everyone since they hid him during the war, he helps a kid while th rest of his friends watch from afar, a jonin asks him to meet the Hokage and he scares him away and tsunade is pissed, and he ends up confronting tsunade Sakura and kakashi about how they hurt him, when he is talking to Sakura he has a flashback about his mom telling him to forgive her or something.

Anyone know what it's called or if it's still around?

#207 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE (Sbe4346 @ Jul 27 2012, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm having trouble finding a narusaku fic,

I remember naruto kinda being angry at everyone since they hid him during the war, he helps a kid while th rest of his friends watch from afar, a jonin asks him to meet the Hokage and he scares him away and tsunade is pissed, and he ends up confronting tsunade Sakura and kakashi about how they hurt him, when he is talking to Sakura he has a flashback about his mom telling him to forgive her or something.

Anyone know what it's called or if it's still around?

I think the one you're referring to is called Future Beginnings from Shadow2700. He erased it off of his FanFiction.net account, but he's kept it on his DeviantART account: http://shadow2278.de...set=24#/d2eyurd

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#208 Sbe4346

Sbe4346

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:04 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jul 28 2012, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the one you're referring to is called Future Beginnings from Shadow2700. He erased it off of his FanFiction.net account, but he's kept it on his DeviantART account: http://shadow2278.de...set=24#/d2eyurd

that wasn't the story but thank you for your help, it was written by the same person, story was http://shadow2278.de...llery/#/d32eprm

Edited by Sbe4346, 28 July 2012 - 08:16 AM.

#209 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:14 AM

Can't really remember too much about this fic, Sasuke was killed by Naruto (I think), and the only thing that really stood out to me was Naruto and Sakura ended up going to a party near the end of the story and had lemony scene in the rain on the roof of the building. Pretty sure it has a sequel too, where Sakura can't get pregnant for whatever reason, if that helps.

My favorite fic and I lost it.

Edit: Nevermind, found it by some stroke of luck.

Edited by Kyuudaime, 31 July 2012 - 04:01 AM.

#210 Sbe4346

Sbe4346

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE (Kyuudaime @ Jul 31 2012, 02:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can't really remember too much about this fic, Sasuke was killed by Naruto (I think), and the only thing that really stood out to me was Naruto and Sakura ended up going to a party near the end of the story and had lemony scene in the rain on the roof of the building. Pretty sure it has a sequel too, where Sakura can't get pregnant for whatever reason, if that helps.

My favorite fic and I lost it.

Edit: Nevermind, found it by some stroke of luck.

Just curious but what fanfic is that?

#211 Radiant Eclipse

Radiant Eclipse

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:59 AM

Damn, I haven't been here for a couple of years. I need help looking for a story on ff.net. I can't remember the name of the story, but it had to do with Naruto being depressed and he tries to kill himself which leads to Sakura finding him in a bathtub bleeding to death or something like that. Any help would be greatly appreciated smile.gif

#212 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:24 AM

I swear to Christ, I can't for the life of me find this one fic I read, like, 5 years ago. It contains several ships: NaruSaku, KibaHina, ShikaTema, NejiTen, and ChoIno are the ones I remember, but I'm sure there were more. From what I remember, Tsunade sets up a vacation for a bunch of the ninjas, and they go to a hotel where ever, and a lot of it takes place in a hotel? I remember that Naruto, Sakura, Chouji, and Ino had this one subplot about being in a mall? It was several chapters long when I read it, I remember. I think there might be one scene that involves an arcade? That's all I can remember. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, help would be much appreciated.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#213 Lodus

Lodus

l

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:09 AM

It was one of the first few NS ffs I read. I can't remember the title, and ff.net has a bad habit of reposting the same stories when I search for them.

The first one I'm looking for -
The scene I remember was sasuke and naruto fighting in this arena in konoha with the entire village watching. Naruto placed seals(a barrier) in between the crowd and the fight arena so that they wouldn't have to hold back. I think sasuke was evil in this fic.

The second fic-
had a scene where naruto and sakura got married, and sakura had naruto produce 3 kage bunshins, a baby naruto, 12 year old naruto, and 16 year old naruto. Giving them a short speech.

I would very much appreciate the help, these two were my mist favorite fanfics and I would love to read them again!

tumblr_m6t2spSzKA1qgxo0po1_500.gif

#214 Sir G

Sir G

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:39 AM

Does anyone remember a fic where Naruto is buying flowers at Ino's shop and as he describes the girl that they're for (Sakura), Ino thinks that hes describing her and thinks Naruto likes her? thats all i remember..

#215 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:29 PM

Does anyone remember a fic where Naruto is buying flowers at Ino's shop and as he describes the girl that they're for (Sakura), Ino thinks that hes describing her and thinks Naruto likes her? thats all i remember..

I know exactly which fic you're talking about but can't seem to remember the name. Also my memory isn't 100% but I think this turned out NaruIno, so you may have more luck lfinding the fic with that as a filter.

JLHza2T.png

#216 Isian

Isian

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:04 PM

I have read that fic I believe sir g and have begun a rigorous re read of my fic libary and will inform you if I happen to find it.
Muffins I think it might be cause ive read a few naruino fics..

#217 Lodus

Lodus

l

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:02 AM

Bump..

Just refreshing the thread.. still looking for those 2 fics, they were both a great read!

tumblr_m6t2spSzKA1qgxo0po1_500.gif

#218 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 11:10 AM

Bump..

Just refreshing the thread.. still looking for those 2 fics, they were both a great read!

bump again, because I kinda still want to take that nostalgia trip.

#219 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 08:35 AM

bump again, because I kinda still want to take that nostalgia trip.

I totally read the one you were looking for and I'm pretty sure they went to the hot springs but searching for it all I found was smut fics lmao

JLHza2T.png

#220 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:02 AM

I totally read the one you were looking for and I'm pretty sure they went to the hot springs but searching for it all I found was smut fics lmao

kitten this is legit frustrating. I'm thinking they deleted it, man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users