52 replies to this topic

#41 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:09 AM

Now i understand why people called Naruto fan to be the most toxic and rabid among all other manga fans.

Imagine there is a million sawyer and forneverworld out there .... give me creeps.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#42 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:29 AM

Am I good looking? :D

IDK haven't seen your pic. :umm:  :hehehe:

#43 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:12 AM

Now i understand why people called Naruto fan to be the most toxic and rabid among all other manga fans.

Imagine there is a million sawyer and forneverworld out there .... give me creeps.

It is a side effect of the internet age. In the old days they would have been forced to either grow up by entering the real world or they would live utterly miserable lives. Now they can stay a child forever while complaining about how bad the world is because it not giving them everything they want.

I still find it pathetic that Foreverworld Sawyer and Double anime are the faces of a international fanbase. Even if it is Naruto. Honestly couldn't they at least train a dog to sit in front of the tv whenever they put Naruto on instead?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 16 August 2016 - 01:13 AM.

#44 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 02:33 AM

I honestly want to insert joke of me ready to give my thoughts on Naruto/Boruto and have a scene of Gintoki punch the hell out of Takasugi as to say, "**** you!!! Naruto is life!!!"

#45 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 02:05 PM

You have a GREAT personality! :w00t:

But not good looking. :cry:

:D

IDK haven't seen your pic. :umm:  :hehehe:

So....?

Naruto attracted the wrong kind of fans. And those fans ultimately destroyed it.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#46 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 10:12 PM

lol Okay, you've got the looks too! :D  :thumb:

He's just not good looking and his personality sucks.

Hence, why he wants an anime waifu like Hinata :lmao:

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 August 2016 - 10:15 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#47 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 11:42 PM

so you're telling me that after obito travels across dimensions both ways he has enough chakra to use kamui to save kakashi ... and not to even go into how kakashi and obito are fine with leaving naruto sasuke and sakura instead of saving each other with the kamui they both are ok with leaving their comrades even after what obito originally says about never leaving a comrade they both are fine with dying so they can be with rin

Edited by totherpage95, 18 August 2016 - 11:47 PM.

#48 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 22 August 2016 - 04:49 AM

When's the next episode

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#49 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 12:06 PM

it already aired I believe, just no one bothered to start a thread for it yet

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 22 August 2016 - 12:13 PM

it already aired I believe, just no one bothered to start a thread for it yet

I like to know if SP are still keeping up with the NS train wreck.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#51 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:35 PM

I like to know if SP are still keeping up with the NS train wreck.

no i don't think so the next episode is just what happens in the manga (with extra obirin stuff maybe)

#52 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 08:06 PM

Wait wait wait ... so Formerwhatever and Swayer just admitted that they hate Sakura for completly irrational reasons wich are not even story or character related?

Like ... really now?

And because they always get friendzoned, they wished for a submissive empty-eyed non-personality girl like Hinata as their girlfriend? Oh man ... ok ... can't help but feeling sorry for them ...

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#53 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 08:17 PM

I usually tried my best to keep my personal life away from anime/manga side of mine like my girlfriend or if we break up, I won't get mad over it and take it over internet. Keep it personal. I know they may want "help" and I guess that's fine. However, sometimes, the community can be cruel, which is unfortunate. Basically, talk to real life friends because you know instantly that you can trust them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users