Boku No Hero Academia

• Please log in to reply
4201 replies to this topic

#3121 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:36 PM

Bit in all seriousness, there is no contest ALL BnHA girls are great : yes:

Of course.

Ochako is best girl #1 because of her warm personality and wants to save her family's financial problems.

Tsuyu is best girl #2, well, she's super friendly not to mention best in emotional support.

Momo is best girl #3: rich, smart, sexy. Cool quirk.

Kyouka is best girl #4: love of music and some sass(?)

Mina is best girl #5: super friendly and a dancer!

Tooru is best girl #6: genki girl but she needs to be in the limelight for a moment. Need to know what is her eye and hair colors, hairstyle, etc.  Plus will she become the next Susan Storm-type character?

Kendou is best girl #7: she should've been added to Class 1-A because there are too many guys in the class.

... yeah all the females are best girls!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3122 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 11:40 AM

Kendou instead of Mineta in Class 1-A and this show just got a little better.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#3123 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:48 PM

Would y'all believe some blind moron on tumblr actually made a NH-KamiJirou comparison? Like, I don't even... If anything the most comparable ship for KamiJirou has to be ShikaTema.

But let's picture something happy why don't we?

Eri will (hopefully) be adopted by Aizawa, and that means moving into the dorms. Aizawa will be the grumpy grandfather (but don't say that to his face lest you get detention or extra assignments), IzuOcha will be her new "parents", and the rest of 1-A will become her new uncle and aunties.

Auntie Mina will take advantage of young Eri to play matchmaker for everyone else. Auntie Kyoka would teach her music with her boyfriend, Auntie Momo would homeschool her and Todoroki just spoils her while running up Endeavor's credit card bill. Let's be honest, even if Endeavor patched things up somewhat with Shouto, Shouto would still take every oppoturnity available to be as petty as possible against the flaming kitten.

Class B will also "borrow" Eri from time to time, to try and pair up Kendo and Tetsu4.

The one time Mineta got stuck babysitting her, it became the most stressful day of his life, and he had felt like he aged 15 years in one day simply because he knows the rest of the class (especially Ochako and the girls) will skin him alive if he is up to his usual habits around her.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#3124 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 04:09 PM

Would y'all believe some blind moron on tumblr actually made a NH-KamiJirou comparison? Like, I don't even... If anything the most comparable ship for KamiJirou has to be ShikaTema.

That is the exact thing I told myself when trying to relate them to something in Naruto.

Auntie Kyoka would teach her music with her boyfriend

Guessing you mean Kaminari?

You wouldn't happen to have a tumblr account by the name of rex101111, would you? They have theorized Eri being with pairing couples a lot.

Like this:

Can someone link me to the "aren't you two married?" thing?

2XtVwF6.png

#3125 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 05:12 PM

No, but I follow him and he's someone you could say a best buddy of mine, since we keep finding that we have a lot of the same interests in manga. We also spend a lot of our time coming up with scenarios like this.

Edited by Codus N, 19 April 2018 - 05:13 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#3126 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 20 April 2018 - 11:32 AM

That was definitely interesting no doubt about that, here's the live reaction I did earlier: 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#3127 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 11:40 AM

GENTLE FOR HERO! GENTLE FOR HERO! GENTLE FOR HERO! Come on guys and girls, say it with me! GENTLE FOR HERO!

2XtVwF6.png

#3128 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 20 April 2018 - 12:13 PM

GENTLE FOR HERO! GENTLE FOR HERO! GENTLE FOR HERO! Come on guys and girls, say it with me! GENTLE FOR HERO!

If that happens at some point in the series than wow Kohei Horikoshi continue to show me how amazing you're at with this series because it really does show how talented he is. More than likely the next chapter is going to wrap up the UA Cultural Festival Arc. 

#3129 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:41 PM

I didn't think I would like Gentle, but he's wormed his way into my favorite characters list. He's not a bad guy at all, just some dude who wants to be acknowledged and he goes out of his way to avoid hurting people. If he was fighting Izuku with intent to kill, it'd be hard to say if Izuku would've won like he did here.

Although the fight dragged a bit (mostly because La Brava and Gentle had their backstories worked into the fight), I enjoyed it.

Can't wait for Izuku to show up to the Festival, all battered and dirty, and say: "You wouldn't believe why I'm late!" all bug eyed and kitten 😂

#3130 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 20 April 2018 - 04:34 PM

Thoughts on the chapter and what may happen next:

Chapter 180

I'll tell you one thing, Hirokoshi is a way better writer than Masashi.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3131 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 20 April 2018 - 05:19 PM

Wow, would you look at that. Hirokoshi didn't just scrap Deku for insert-side-character-here for the first time in like 6 arcs. The ending of it was decent. La Brava is weird as kitten though.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#3132 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 05:08 PM

Yeah the chapter was good. The only line that i had problems with was when Izuku said his fight with Getle was the toughest yet and I was was like "WHAT" so you forgot about your fights with Muscular and Overhaul then? Unless you mean by nature of "clashing ideals", but still that fight was by no means "difficult" in my eyes. :shrug:

Edited by Phantom_999, 21 April 2018 - 09:31 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3133 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 08:35 PM

Yeah the chapter was good. The only line that i had problems with was when Izuku said his fight with Getle was the toughest yet and I was was like "WHAT" so you forgot about your fights with Muscular and Overhaul then? Unless you mean by natur of clashing ideals, but still that fight was by no means "difficult" in my eyes. :shrug:

Probably difficult in terms of ideals and emotions like you said. Gentle's not a bad guy, so Deku fighting him to stop his dreams is probably hard on him since this is the first non dangerous villain he's fought.

Hardest fight of his was definitely Muscular though. He took an ass kicking!

#3134 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 21 April 2018 - 11:29 PM

Wow what an episode this was,and man I can't wait for "that moment" but here are my thoughts on it:

#3135 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 01:14 AM

The one con to reading through the manga last week. Now the anime is 10x less interesting to me. Remember being full of excitement with each episode. Now that excitement is in every chapter.

2XtVwF6.png

#3136 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 03:02 PM

Well then, Welcome tot the BnHA manga reading club!!! :hehehe:  :kukuku: But what do you meant eh anime became less interesting? The anime is still a masterpiece!! :excited:

#3137 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 09:51 PM

It's because I just read it all in one week. So I read what happens in these episodes not even 10 days ago. Plus, if the episode is all talking, and I know what will be said, it sucks for me right now. Hoping with more time passing between the upcoming episodes and when I read through the manga, and the episodes being about action, it will make me like the anime a lot more.

2XtVwF6.png

#3138 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 23 April 2018 - 11:49 AM

I found this video of linkara doing a review of the first chapter of my hero academia if anyone interested https://youtu.be/yoV5zqQhkO4

#3139 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 07:10 PM

It's because I just read it all in one week. So I read what happens in these episodes not even 10 days ago. Plus, if the episode is all talking, and I know what will be said, it sucks for me right now. Hoping with more time passing between the upcoming episodes and when I read through the manga, and the episodes being about action, it will make me like the anime a lot more.

Well doesn't that apply for One Piece too then? :mellow: Just saying. If you love the manga and anime, great. If you prefer the manga also great. Anime adaptations of manga series tend to have a lot more talking in the first place just to fill out the 24 minute slot so if you say the anime is less interesting than the manga because of that, then it applies to all "anime from manga" adaptations, but I don't think it makes the anime any less interesting to watch, would you? :smile:

#3140 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 04:16 AM

No, I mean that I just got done reading what happens in these episodes. It's not like I read it months or years ago. Plus, I know the rest of this season is constant action, so the problem with talking shouldn't be present.

2XtVwF6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users