Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#3381 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:36 AM

Thank you Chatte, you really are our real Naruto, nothing like the one that we saw in chapter 700.

Like Tricksie said, you are giving us a ray of hope  :happy:

Now rest dear, you deserve it after working so hard  :smile:

#3382 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:45 AM

I have one question that has been bugging me , and wondering how it would tie into the theory. Why was Sakura acting so OOC when she had asked to go with Sasuke when he had said he was leaving and would you guys consider that the start of the IT?

when she called Sasuke a Baka and not Naruto a Baka that was the start of the IT to me...

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#3383 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:46 AM

Nicely done, Chatte! Thanks for all of your hard work!

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#3384 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:50 AM

chatte is that solider in the movie where he gives an epic speech in the face of despair. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3385 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:53 AM

So there's yet another "leaked plot spoiler" going around  :lulz: Has anyone else seen this?

OMG I'm legit crying.

No, not because I'm upset.

Because I find this so kittening hilarious !

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

OMG. this is soooo ridiculous ! & fake AF

wuuuuu thanks for the big lolz! LOL

& if this does turn out real...holy kitten I'm gonna laugh even more ! hahahaha

Anyways, YAY CHATTE!

IM ABOUT TO READ THE SACRED BIB- I mean theory. (8

lol can't waaaaaaait

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#3386 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting, Novel Writing

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:54 AM

Great work Chatte!

giphy.gif

#3387 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:55 AM

Chatte, that's an absolutely amazing overview of the manga. All I have to say is if the ending goes the way it's been shown in the manga (NH/SS), then Kishimoto didn't know what he was doing. He should have been checking with you to see how his manga should've turned out! 

The stuff about SasuKarin and NaruSaku was really eye opening. Especially the parallels in their healing that I had totally forgotten about. They are definitely the yin and yang pairings worthy of the way Sasuke and Naruto have been presented as yin and yang.

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

Great job! Thanks for all your hard work!! Now get some sleep!!  :love:

#3388 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:57 AM

Amazing job Chatte! My hope is surging forward now :eager: :eager: :eager:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#3389 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:00 AM

http://www.chatte-ge...with-sasukarin/

I am done! I could've went a little big more in-depth with the second half but I cannot take it anymore, I need rest haha. Plus it's nothing I haven't established already in the beginning.

Hope you guys enjoy.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!

Frumos spus. Si eu imi scriam rant-ul in timp ce tu scriai teoria, credeam ca pot sa il postez inaintea ta dar n-a fost sa fie. :smile:

Cu putin noroc s-ar putea sa termin in 2-3 zile. Oricum ti-am zis sa spui ca capitolul 700 e ciudat e putin spus. Si sunt ferm convins ca ala nu e sfarsitul, nu are cum. Sunt mult prea multe lucru in el care nu pic de logica, plus foarte multe lucruri care se bat cap in cap. Deci clar e vorba de o iluzie sau un univers paralel.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#3390 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:01 AM

And now excuse me guys but I am gonna go to sleep... ttyl and thx once again!

this is AMAZING!!  :woot:  :w00t:  :omfg:  :thumb:  hope even more reborn, mind blown

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#3391 KyomaSakura1158

KyomaSakura1158

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:02 AM

And now excuse me guys but I am gonna go to sleep... ttyl and thx once again!

Thanks so much Chatte! You really worked hard on this haha You definitely deserve the rest =)

#3392 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:07 AM

Thank you soooo much for the hard work to deliver us this wonderful theory!

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#3393 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:08 AM

when she called Sasuke a Baka and not Naruto a Baka that was the start of the IT to me...

Yeah.... You know, I remember that panel being oddly placed. Like it wasn't clear who exactly she was talking to. And I skimmed over it beacuse I was anxious to read the rest of the chapter, but I remember it being a strange thing to say.

It felt like the opposite of the hug scene after Pain arc. Where Sakura calls him a Baka, then says "Thank you" to Naruto. Well this time, it was Naruto saying 'thank you' in the end.

#3394 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting, Novel Writing

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:20 AM

Yeah.... You know, I remember that panel being oddly placed. Like it wasn't clear who exactly she was talking to. And I skimmed over it beacuse I was anxious to read the rest of the chapter, but I remember it being a strange thing to say.

It felt like the opposite of the hug scene after Pain arc. Where Sakura calls him a Baka, then says "Thank you" to Naruto. Well this time, it was Naruto saying 'thank you' in the end.

699 was really weird, it was like Naruto was a ghost that only Sasuke saw. Don't want to go back and read it but was the only one who interacted with Naruto

giphy.gif

#3395 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:35 AM

I know whatcha mean. It feels so weird to me too... plus Sasuke's apology to Sakura felt off, unlike how it was to Karin really, since he legitimately meant it to her, while his to Sakura seemed... just to get it over with, y'know??

#3396 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:40 AM

So guys we have Chatte's theory now that is our small hope to share, now please I hope  you do not get down guys for the next information about the movie, please  do not cry because we will have SS or NH moment in the next trailer, I even Suggest that we should close the movie topic after all there is no NS in that information is just NH or SS for now.

About Chatte's information two question are in my mind.

Why Sakura went so far  for Naruto?

Sakura not only wants to save Sasuke but also abide by any law that’s established along the way, all that so Naruto won’t suffer any more.

Why Kishi?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#3397 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:40 AM

Hmm...the only troubling thing about this IT idea is that, if it includes 699, then Naruto technically doesn't have an ending??? Which is weird. 

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#3398 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:45 AM

and then chatte drops the mic and goes to bed.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3399 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:46 AM

GOOD JOB, CHATTE! Thank you. :)

15f62c4.png

#3400 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:10 AM

omg I just realized something, naruto is a descendant of the senju and uzumaki clans and ashura, and sasuke is a descendant of the uchiha clan and indra, and both are descendants to the sage hagoromo and (HERE'S THE "WHAT!! :wot:  " PART) hinata is a descendant of the hyuuga clan and a descendant of hamura the sage's byakugan brother and all 3 are therefore descendants of KAGUYA, NARUTO AND HINATA ARE RELATED!!!  :jawdrop:  :sick:  

so....tell me again how chapter 700 makes sense and naruto and hinata are related by descendants and got together?......if there wasn't something off about the the chapter before there totally is now :blink: :err:  :sick: does that mean this whole time the nejihina argument was secretly the naruhina argument?  please excuse me while I throw up like I did before at this ending, I think my mind has been trying to tell me this but I never realized it until now  :sick:

Edited by ultranx, 19 November 2014 - 05:15 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users