• Please log in to reply
31569 replies to this topic

#28341 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 04 January 2020 - 04:00 AM

Yep, and kitten even felt that after Two-Face died in Batman Forever. Hmm... and look at how revenge for Shikamaru changed jack for him. Asuma was still dead, and deep down, he felt he had to fill the void due to blaming himself for Asuma's death and to honor him.

Further proof revenge is a worthless cause unless your robocop where I felt it worked I mean Murphy lost everything or the punisher revenge works even either him it's punishment.

#28342 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 06:44 AM

Further proof revenge is a worthless cause unless your robocop where I felt it worked I mean Murphy lost everything or the punisher revenge works even either him it's punishment.

Even in the 2010's remake of Robocop, Alex wanted revenge as well, even if he was being played big time in that case.

#28343 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 04 January 2020 - 07:57 AM

Even in the 2010's remake of Robocop, Alex wanted revenge as well, even if he was being played big time in that case.

I never watched that cause I don't like remakes.

#28344 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 06:34 PM

Another thing I was thinking about Naruto didn't do well enough to me is the problems 

Some examples are the feelings of jealousy that motivate Sasuke to want to kill Itachi on top of the Uchiha massacre, since the flashbacks during Naruto's fight with Sasuke in the Final Valley before we got to Shippuden territory showed us that deep down, Sasuke's one reason to want to be recognized by Fugaku was the praise he saw Itachi get from their dad, and while he admired him, he even admitted deep down that he HATED Itachi because of the praise he got.

That tells us deep down that his ultimate motivation for revenge was just to be superior to Itachi, not about the honor of the Uchiha clan or anything like that, since it also pulls back to what I am originally getting back to, which is lame motivation since all of Sasuke's actions showed us all he cared about was being "better" than Itachi, not caring about the legacy his brother had left for him to fix, just about himself.

After that, we also got the factors of other character grow come to areas like how Hinata never grew whatsoever, and became worse in a lot of ways when Shippuden began as did Shino and Kiba since they hardly got a chance to grow. And Kurenai got boned too when we learned she was pregnant with Mirai. It doesn't help much as it is now with what else is done with Team Kurenai where even if Hinata "won" Naruto, she's still the same waste of a character as before, Shino is basically still ignored even as a teacher, and Kiba has an odd relationship with Tamaki when he never met her... XP

Team Asuma also had some bad development with the stuff done with Hidan and Kakuzu, with I feel Shikamaru getting it the worst. Look, I get WHY he became like he was when Asuma was dead, but it also falls into the feeling I think that Shikamaru's development needed, which was to stop relying so much on his brains, and learn to trust his heart more to become a more efficient ninja. Ino also needed a good bit more work, considering that we saw her be motivated to become a medical ninja too in Shppuden, and we see Choji grow more, but I also would want him to have better motivation. I also felt he and Ino could have been a better couple for each other, something I wanna explore in my fanfic.

Sai also a MUCH better fit into Team Kakashi than Sasuke was, especially since you can see him overcome what indoctrination he had from the Foundation to grow into a better man, yet he got screwed over as things went along too. Yamato/Tenzo also was a better fit as a teacher, since even if he was at times rough, he still was more caring than Kakashi was, as shown when he talked to Sakura while she was healing Naruto after he rampaged with Kurama's chakra at the Tenchi Bridge when fighting Orochimaru, and yet he got shoved aside in the end too.

I could go on for sure, people! And I know I got a lot of good ideas of what I want to do for my fanfic, Naruto: The Demon Within, and to get back into it since I've had some writer's block for a bit. Then again, I also wanna go back to re-drawing some of the designs I did for the cast, since they're 5 years old at this point. And I feel I can do better.

#28345 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 08:21 PM

Another thing I was thinking about Naruto didn't do well enough to me is the problems 

Some examples are the feelings of jealousy that motivate Sasuke to want to kill Itachi on top of the Uchiha massacre, since the flashbacks during Naruto's fight with Sasuke in the Final Valley before we got to Shippuden territory showed us that deep down, Sasuke's one reason to want to be recognized by Fugaku was the praise he saw Itachi get from their dad, and while he admired him, he even admitted deep down that he HATED Itachi because of the praise he got.
That tells us deep down that his ultimate motivation for revenge was just to be superior to Itachi, not about the honor of the Uchiha clan or anything like that, since it also pulls back to what I am originally getting back to, which is lame motivation since all of Sasuke's actions showed us all he cared about was being "better" than Itachi, not caring about the legacy his brother had left for him to fix, just about himself.

After that, we also got the factors of other character grow come to areas like how Hinata never grew whatsoever, and became worse in a lot of ways when Shippuden began as did Shino and Kiba since they hardly got a chance to grow. And Kurenai got boned too when we learned she was pregnant with Mirai. It doesn't help much as it is now with what else is done with Team Kurenai where even if Hinata "won" Naruto, she's still the same waste of a character as before, Shino is basically still ignored even as a teacher, and Kiba has an odd relationship with Tamaki when he never met her... XP

Team Asuma also had some bad development with the stuff done with Hidan and Kakuzu, with I feel Shikamaru getting it the worst. Look, I get WHY he became like he was when Asuma was dead, but it also falls into the feeling I think that Shikamaru's development needed, which was to stop relying so much on his brains, and learn to trust his heart more to become a more efficient ninja. Ino also needed a good bit more work, considering that we saw her be motivated to become a medical ninja too in Shppuden, and we see Choji grow more, but I also would want him to have better motivation. I also felt he and Ino could have been a better couple for each other, something I wanna explore in my fanfic.

Sai also a MUCH better fit into Team Kakashi than Sasuke was, especially since you can see him overcome what indoctrination he had from the Foundation to grow into a better man, yet he got screwed over as things went along too. Yamato/Tenzo also was a better fit as a teacher, since even if he was at times rough, he still was more caring than Kakashi was, as shown when he talked to Sakura while she was healing Naruto after he rampaged with Kurama's chakra at the Tenchi Bridge when fighting Orochimaru, and yet he got shoved aside in the end too.

I could go on for sure, people! And I know I got a lot of good ideas of what I want to do for my fanfic, Naruto: The Demon Within, and to get back into it since I've had some writer's block for a bit. Then again, I also wanna go back to re-drawing some of the designs I did for the cast, since they're 5 years old at this point. And I feel I can do better.

Agreed everyone got shafted so kishi could jerk off to the Uchiha since that's all he focused on the whole series. Garra has next to no development after becoming kazekage or temari or kankuro get nothing, tsunade gets nothing , Naruto feels more useless after beating pain since Sasuke and obito and madara took center stage.
Why is this series even called Naruto when he's barely focused on, heck he hardly did anything in the last which adds to its pointless existence.

#28346 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 02:25 AM

Even the Uchiha got shafted in the end when you think about. Their focus wasn't to flesh them out, it was a poor @$$ excuse to not view Sasuke, Obito, and Madara as whiny, self-entitled, crybaby evil villains that screwed the world over with their selfishness, but as victims of circumstance. Ultimately Kishi's biggest mistake is to make a happy-go-lucky gumdrops, rainbows, fluff and candy aesop (forgiveness and to not solve things with violence) that has nothing to do with the series in general. It was about ninjas that spy and assassinate opposing ninjas of other countries, child soldiers that were taught to fight kill and potentially die for their country at a young age,  and megalomaniacs with grand visions that involve torturing, kidnapping enslaving and even subjecting others to gruesome, cruel deaths to pursue their own goals.

And even it that whole "forgiveness and finding peaceful solutions" WAS a valid Aesop to put into the series, the MC failed all of that in the ending. The countries are not unified, they still spy and plot assassinations on each other like "ye good ol days", Orochimaru is given Nardo's blessing to continue his experiments undisturbed, There are apparently space aliens that are from the same family as Kaguya (who is also a space alien now) to deal with and so much more. Because ALL THAT MATTERS IN THE END is Naruto finally realizes his hots for his future wife and "true Love" Hinata Hyuga!!! :zaru:  :lmao:  

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 January 2020 - 05:15 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#28347 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 03:30 AM

Even the Uchiha got shafted in the end when you think about. Their focus wasn't to flesh them out, it was a poor @$$ excuse to not view Sasuke, Obito, and Madara as whiny, self-entitled, crybaby evil villains that screwed the world over with their selfishness, but as  victims of circumstance. Ultimately Kishi's biggest mistake is to make a happy-go-lucky gumdrops, rainbows, fluff and candy aesop (forgiveness and to not solve things with violence) that has nothing to do with the series in general. It was about ninjas that spy and assassinate opposing ninjas of other countries, child soldiers that taught to fight kill and potentially die for their country at a young age,  and megalomaniacs with grand visions that involve torturing, kidnapping enslaving and even subjecting others to gruesome, cruel deaths to pursue their own goals.

And even it that whole "forgiveness and finding peaceful solutions" WAS a valid Aesop to put into the series, the MC failed all of that in the ending. The countries are not unified, they still spy and plot assassinations on each other like "ye good ol days", Orochimaru is given Nardo's blessing to continue his experiments undisturbed, There are apparently space aliens that are from the same family as Kaguya (who is also a space alien now) to deal with and so much more. Because ALL THAT MATTERS IN THE END is Naruto finally realizes his hots for his future wife and "true Love" Hinata Hyuga, and Bambams her like no tomorrow!!!! :zaru:  :lmao:

Sadly this series lost its theme for a bs character also if Naruto was still how we knew him orochimaru ass would be dead.

#28348 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 06:19 PM

Even the Uchiha got shafted in the end when you think about. Their focus wasn't to flesh them out, it was a poor @$$ excuse to not view Sasuke, Obito, and Madara as whiny, self-entitled, crybaby evil villains that screwed the world over with their selfishness, but as  victims of circumstance. Ultimately Kishi's biggest mistake is to make a happy-go-lucky gumdrops, rainbows, fluff and candy aesop (forgiveness and to not solve things with violence) that has nothing to do with the series in general. It was about ninjas that spy and assassinate opposing ninjas of other countries, child soldiers that taught to fight kill and potentially die for their country at a young age,  and megalomaniacs with grand visions that involve torturing, kidnapping enslaving and even subjecting others to gruesome, cruel deaths to pursue their own goals.

And even it that whole "forgiveness and finding peaceful solutions" WAS a valid Aesop to put into the series, the MC failed all of that in the ending. The countries are not unified, they still spy and plot assassinations on each other like "ye good ol days", Orochimaru is given Nardo's blessing to continue his experiments undisturbed, There are apparently space aliens that are from the same family as Kaguya (who is also a space alien now) to deal with and so much more. Because ALL THAT MATTERS IN THE END is Naruto finally realizes his hots for his future wife and "true Love" Hinata Hyuga, and Bambams her like no tomorrow!!!! :zaru:  :lmao:  

So true. It's why in The Demon Within that I keep that Obito actually died in that cave-in, but his spirit remained with Kakashi and just sheer hard work and determination, something you wouldn't expect from a genius like him, led Kakashi to awaken the Mangekyo Sharingan and Kamui's power, and I depict Madara as actually being a pure symbol of evil, since it's OK to have villains who aren't sympathetic.

I also do some crazy cool stuff with Orochimaru story-wise since he's gonna play a pretty prominent role early on, and then of course, we have the Akatsuki to work with. And I got good ideas of what I am gonna want to do with Itachi and how to tweak things around there with his actions. One idea in that area I had is somehow that he was manipulated by Madara, who is the Masked Man all the way through, with an interesting way to do it.

#28349 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 05:14 PM

I think Kishi himself realized this towards the end of the series. The bond that was supposed to serve as the backbone of Naruto's journey just wasn't there, so he created flashbacks to try and explain what they meant to each other hundreds of chapters later. Kinda like how The Last was required to make Naru/Hina...okay, it's still not believable.

The rush of the chunin exam screwed him since he only had a few arc of Team 7 together, and the rest of manga story about getting them back together because their bonds/friendship is so important.

As seen in the latest star wars movie. They don't really care about the characters, even if they do have moments. What they want is them to be together (alive) to confirm their head canon of all the fantastic sex they imagine them having. So aslong as Naruto and Hinata are alive and married they don't care about the quality.

Or y'know, the fact that the story's premise itself involves children being trained to murder people at a young age or how these same children are being experimented on by madmen or turned into WoMD by implanting demons inside of them.

Well in theory that was suppose to be something Naruto was suppose to work on but hinata and a sequel that just wanted to do the same story over again made sure he accomplished nothing.

#28350 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 05:50 PM

The rush of the chunin exam screwed him since he only had a few arc of Team 7 together, and the rest of manga story about getting them back together because their bonds/friendship is so important.

As seen in the latest star wars movie. They don't really care about the characters, even if they do have moments. What they want is them to be together (alive) to confirm their head canon of all the fantastic sex they imagine them having. So aslong as Naruto and Hinata are alive and married they don't care about the quality.

Well in theory that was suppose to be something Naruto was suppose to work on but hinata and a sequel that just wanted to do the same story over again made sure he accomplished nothing.

Agreed that's sad the characters or story don't matter which makes you wonder why bother writing it to being with.
Further proof naruto is full of kitten since how long has he been hokage and he's done nothing to fix anything and ya I know it takes time to do that he's had what years to do this since the 5 kage I think all agree with e as children other.
Also another thing I noticed recently naruto the real one is sale to make it her for his father in law birthday but is to busy for his own daughter birthday am I missing something here.

#28351 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 06:19 PM

I rather take what The Punisher says

Number 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law, to pursue natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, its an emotional response. No not vengeance, punishment.

This is my feelings about stuff like this. You can't pursue revenge. That is just stupid because you realize that anyone can go for revenge. No, it is about punishment. These people can;t get away with stuff like this without consequence. 

I am beating a dead horse, but this is how I feel about Jamie Marchi and Monica Rial with what they did to Vic along with Ron and Funimation. I don't revenge on them...I want them to be punished. I want them and everyone in the community to know how serious this is.

You can't accuse people of stuff on the internet and then after the person's life is ruined or hell they commit suicide....you can't act like you did nothing wrong. These SAME PEOPLE who do this crap are also the same people who talk about "school bullies...and people who bully transgenders to push them to suicide."

So if you pick on a certain political group and something happens to them....that is horrible and you should be tried for murder, but if they do it to someone and claim they are pedophiles and a rapist...and their life is in danger...then all of a sudden this is okay? "Well, he did it to me."

I am so sick of people like this. Whether real or fictional just casually taking revenge as "no big deal." It has HUGE consequences. It doesn't make things better, but I guess in Naruto it does.

It has to be to seek punishment. It is hard to tell the difference, but it all has to do with emotional response. And Frank Castle again says it best
"My whole family was murdered and I don't see one man in jail."

Frank knew that getting upset was NOT a good excuse for his actions. Hell, when the Ghost Rider tried to penance stair Frank, it didn't work because Frank knew his actions were justified.

Agreed that's sad the characters or story don't matter which makes you wonder why bother writing it to being with.
Further proof naruto is full of kitten since how long has he been hokage and he's done nothing to fix anything and ya I know it takes time to do that he's had what years to do this since the 5 kage I think all agree with e as children other.
Also another thing I noticed recently naruto the real one is sale to make it her for his father in law birthday but is to busy for his own daughter birthday am I missing something here.

This right here is always my biggest question for any writer.
"Sakura never loved Naruto...it was just a red herring." Then why bother establish anything with how Naruto felt about Sakura? Why bother even hinting at it up to the point of the final chapter?

Why bother with any story or plot elements or anything of that sort if all you are going to do is waste my time and end it anti-climatically?

WHAT WAS THE POINT?!

Edited by James S Cassidy, 07 January 2020 - 06:22 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#28352 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 07:44 PM

Why not even give Naruto closure with Sakura and showed he moved on? Because ANY scene with Sakura together with Naruto before "The Last" was a threat to NH. Remember, for Hinata to win, EVERYTHING in the series had to be knocked down. The messages, and the bonds. So that included Naruto's love for Sakura. Everything had to look bad to make Hinata look better. Because that is HOW IRRELEVANT SHE WAS. You know this. I know this. Everybody knows this. Even SP knows this. That is why they hired a writer that never read or researched the series and was just given orders to or merely wanted to write a love story for "The Last". Even Her fans know this, They are just in denial.

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 January 2020 - 06:09 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#28353 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 11:05 PM

All of this talk is making me think to my fanfic and how I wanna do some things for some characters in the long run. Even if I am also worried to post it on Fanfiction.net due to the rabid nature of NH fans and how they're afraid of us NS fans because they know we were right to believe in NaruSaku, and they are, as Phantom_999 said, aware she is irrelevant to the story, but are in denial over it. It also plays to what I had thought of when Derock had been showing what he wanted to do for Sakura with his own.

In terms of The Demon Within, one of the characters who I have had a lot of fun working with story-wise of all I have done has been Sasuke. I admit, the one problem I had with Sasuke stemmed from the fact he never took responsibility for his many actions as well as his never coming to grips with his jealousy towards Itachi as well as his superiority-inferiority complex.

What I did for him in TDW was that after he and Naruto fought in the Final Valley (which ended in a draw), Sasuke is recruited by Danzo into the Foundation, due to Danzo sympathizing with Sasuke due to knowing how he feels about jealousy towards someone and the fact he wants to sway Sasuke in the hopes he'll die so Itachi won't have his leverage over him. That would lead Sasuke to being more vicious than he was with Orochimaru, killing people for Danzo and to test his mettle to kill Itachi, driven by his drive to be superior in his intent to want to kill Naruto as payback and to prove his superiority over the "Forever Loser", but...

After the second arc, Sasuke begins to have an epiphany when he learns Naruto wasn't able to defeat some enemies without his help, and it makes him wonder now deep down who truly is strongest, and after another throwdown, it leads Sasuke to see he has a lot to seek for redemption, which leads him to want to "walk the path to the dawn", like what Riku went through in Kingdom Hearts after Ansem and Maleficent had manipulated him for their own ends, and how shaken up he was when Sora regained the Keyblade and proved he was the True Keyblade Warrior, and to seek the truth when he remembers that Itachi was crying in their encounter when the Uchiha massacre occurred, even if I am planning some differences with that too.

The idea is to give Sasuke worthwhile redemption, but also to make him realize he has done some terrible things while blinded by hatred and jealousy that he may never really atone for, and that he will have to spend the rest of his life atoning for, that also would give him strength to accept his faults and realize how much stronger one can be if they can break from the darkness and aim for the light.

#28354 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 12:12 AM

Why not even give Naruto closure with Sakura and showed he moved on? Because ANY scene with Sakura together with Naruto before "The Last" was a threat to NH. Remember, for Hinata to win, EVERYTHING in the series had to be knocked down. The messages, and the bonds. So that included Naruto's love for Sakura. Everything had to look bad to make Hinata look better. Because that is HOW IRRELEVANT SHE WAS. You know this. I know this. Everybody knows this. Even SP knows this. That is why they hired a writer that never read or researched the series and was just given orders or merely wanted to write a love story for "The Last". Even Her fans know this, They are just in denial.

And even in "her own movie" (The Last: Naruto the fanfiction), they fail to create any sort of "development" that could justify them being together by the end. They just forcibly sandwiched the two genetically modified ingredients together and presented it as some bold new cuisine despite it looking like toxic sludge to anyone with any sense, but the NHers scarfed (pun intended) it down without a second thought and force themselves to say it's unbelievably delicious even though we all can see they're about to hurl their now-liquafied insides..

Once again, it only shows how irrelevant Hinatatas was to the story.

Her character ultimately meant nothing nor added anything and so there was literally nothing they could do with her except retcon and make crap up in the face of established canon. You can't do anything with a character, much less "develop" them, if there was nothing there to begin with..

2e5.gif

#28355 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 02:47 AM

And even in "her own movie" (The Last: Naruto the fanfiction), they fail to create any sort of "development" that could justify them being together by the end. They just forcibly sandwiched the two genetically modified ingredients together and presented it as some bold new cuisine despite it looking like toxic sludge to anyone with any sense, but the NHers scarfed (pun intended) it down without a second thought and force themselves to say it's unbelievably delicious even though we all can see they're about to hurl their now-liquafied insides..

Once again, it only shows how irrelevant Hinatatas was to the story.

Her character ultimately meant nothing nor added anything and so there was literally nothing they could do with her except retcon and make crap up in the face of established canon. You can't do anything with a character, much less "develop" them, if there was nothing there to begin with..

Pretty much, man. I get the feeling that Hinata had been planned for something, but Kishimoto just had changed his plans too much to make her move on from Naruto and such. The problem I have is it's OK for Naruto to move on from loving Sakura to being guilt-tripped to love Hinata... but, nooooo, Sakura is a "terrible woman" if she moves on from the murderous nutjob Sasuke that she doesn't know a ****ing thing about and doesn't have a damn good reason to love him outside of his being hot, which is a goddamn pathetic excuse!!

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 08 January 2020 - 02:52 AM.

#28356 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 January 2020 - 04:09 AM

Pretty much, man. I get the feeling that Hinata had been planned for something, but Kishimoto just had changed his plans too much to make her move on from Naruto and such. The problem I have is it's OK for Naruto to move on from loving Sakura to being guilt-tripped to love Hinata... but, nooooo, Sakura is a "terrible woman" if she moves on from the murderous nutjob Sasuke that she doesn't know a ****ing thing about and doesn't have a damn good reason to love him outside of his being hot, which is a goddamn pathetic excuse!!

Not even sure that was Masashi's idea or basically one of his cooky editors that forced him to make him say that statement during those interviews. The whole excuse is not only pathetic but just a stupid idea from someone who obviously wants everyone in the audience to know that Hinata was a "priority" when in reality, she wasn't in the first place. Not only that, it jeopardize everything what the franchise is all about. They had to ruin Naruto to have him hook up and married Hinata, because that's what "the fans, especially in the West" wants since Sakura couldn't (the better word is "wouldn't" because of how the story was handled during the last stretch, not to mention those so-called fans were also complaining about her). But it wasn't her fault. Masashi had those damn editors, adding more and more s*** towards Sasuke and the Uchihas! Not to mention how Studio Pierrot went behind his back by making the NH-love fiasco movie, which destroyed the whole franchise for what? Not giving a minor character what she wanted in the canon, relevancy and attention from the titular character?! .

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#28357 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 05:14 AM

Not even sure that was Masashi's idea or basically one of his cooky editors that forced him to make him say that statement during those interviews. The whole excuse is not only pathetic but just a stupid idea from someone who obviously wants everyone in the audience to know that Hinata was a "priority" when in reality, she wasn't in the first place. Not only that, it jeopardize everything what the franchise is all about. They had to ruin Naruto to have him hook up and married Hinata, because that's what "the fans, especially in the West" wants since Sakura couldn't (the better word is "wouldn't" because of how the story was handled during the last stretch, not to mention those so-called fans were also complaining about her). But it wasn't her fault. Masashi had those damn editors, adding more and more s*** towards Sasuke and the Uchihas! Not to mention how Studio Pierrot went behind his back by making the NH-love fiasco movie, which destroyed the whole franchise for what? Not giving a minor character what she wanted in the canon, relevancy and attention from the titular character?! .

Exactly, and we don't even learn a damn thing about Naruto's clan, the clan of the protagonist, outside of their ancestry to the Sage of Six Paths via Ashura, that they were good at sealing Jutsu, and that they were close to the Senju clan! Hell, we don't even freakin' know what happened to the Senju clan outside of something in passing, which is just pathetic!

#28358 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 12:31 PM

I rather take what The Punisher says

Number 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law, to pursue natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, its an emotional response. No not vengeance, punishment.
This is my feelings about stuff like this. You can't pursue revenge. That is just stupid because you realize that anyone can go for revenge. No, it is about punishment. These people can;t get away with stuff like this without consequence. 
I am beating a dead horse, but this is how I feel about Jamie Marchi and Monica Rial with what they did to Vic along with Ron and Funimation. I don't revenge on them...I want them to be punished. I want them and everyone in the community to know how serious this is.
You can't accuse people of stuff on the internet and then after the person's life is ruined or hell they commit suicide....you can't act like you did nothing wrong. These SAME PEOPLE who do this crap are also the same people who talk about "school bullies...and people who bully transgenders to push them to suicide."
So if you pick on a certain political group and something happens to them....that is horrible and you should be tried for murder, but if they do it to someone and claim they are pedophiles and a rapist...and their life is in danger...then all of a sudden this is okay? "Well, he did it to me."
I am so sick of people like this. Whether real or fictional just casually taking revenge as "no big deal." It has HUGE consequences. It doesn't make things better, but I guess in Naruto it does.
It has to be to seek punishment. It is hard to tell the difference, but it all has to do with emotional response. And Frank Castle again says it best
"My whole family was murdered and I don't see one man in jail."

Frank knew that getting upset was NOT a good excuse for his actions. Hell, when the Ghost Rider tried to penance stair Frank, it didn't work because Frank knew his actions were justified.

This right here is always my biggest question for any writer.
"Sakura never loved Naruto...it was just a red herring." Then why bother establish anything with how Naruto felt about Sakura? Why bother even hinting at it up to the point of the final chapter?
Why bother with any story or plot elements or anything of that sort if all you are going to do is waste my time and end it anti-climatically?
WHAT WAS THE POINT?!

Well said James the Thomas Jane punisher is still the best version and those two videos are right,
Question you think ghost Rider could beat madara with that stare and that he can eat souls like he did Lobo.
And agreed on those question about Naruto and sakura.

#28359 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 12:34 PM

Why not even give Naruto closure with Sakura and showed he moved on? Because ANY scene with Sakura together with Naruto before "The Last" was a threat to NH. Remember, for Hinata to win, EVERYTHING in the series had to be knocked down. The messages, and the bonds. So that included Naruto's love for Sakura. Everything had to look bad to make Hinata look better. Because that is HOW IRRELEVANT SHE WAS. You know this. I know this. Everybody knows this. Even SP knows this. That is why they hired a writer that never read or researched the series and was just given orders or merely wanted to write a love story for "The Last". Even Her fans know this, They are just in denial.

That's so true cause it seems anything that treats NH they freak out which might explain why in bolt Naruto and Sakura have next to no scenes together and why a pic of mine on da was taken down that showed a pissed off shinachiku ready to kill bolt after he already ripped himawari in half. Cause shina is super buff that's how he ripped her in half and that I had shina call hinata a kitten.

#28360 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 January 2020 - 09:16 PM

Exactly, and we don't even learn a damn thing about Naruto's clan, the clan of the protagonist, outside of their ancestry to the Sage of Six Paths via Ashura, that they were good at sealing Jutsu, and that they were close to the Senju clan! Hell, we don't even freakin' know what happened to the Senju clan outside of something in passing, which is just pathetic!

It is ashamed but that's was not only Masashi but Yahagi's fault as well. Here's something I want to explain.  We, the audience, knew that Minato/4th Hokage was Naruto's father and the one who sealed Kurama inside him. But the issue was that to get to that reveal, heavy teasing was applied way back in Part 1. Same thing that happened with Kushina. Heavily teased too but she finally appeared to her son. Ok, then, what about the Uzumaki clan as a whole? All we got about them was the longevity, sealing techniques, very close to the Senju Clan and that those damn masks! Besides Naruto, we had Nagato with the Rinnegan abilities (and some BS like a chakra cannon), Karin and Kushina with the chakra chains, Mito who was originally Kurama's jailer, and you might as well add Tsunade because she is a relative, confirmed that Hashirama and Mito were her grandparents. And I did recalled that the Uzumaki clan were very deadly, which resulted a war that led to their "extinction" and possibility that we might have more survivors out there, besides Naruto, Karin and Tsunade.

All we received: Sasuke and, what I said this many times, "All my Uchihas!" What I'm saying is, stop with the heavy teasing, just reveal goddamnit! All for what, shock factor?! Killing off a character is a better usage for that (but then again, we lost Neji!) The Uzumaki clan, that was tied to Naruto, would've brought more stuff for him to the table however Sasuke, once again, instead took the opportunity. All wasted, its no wonder why this franchise had been joked around in memes because Sasuke was dominating the plot for the rest of Part 1 and majority of Part 2.

I stated this many times, Masashi and Yahagi should had proposed and created a spin-off dedicated to Sasuke at the time because that way it would not only make money as Sasuke was one of the most popular characters, but it would brought in balance for the franchise. Give more room of growth for Naruto and also Sakura, Kakashi and the rest of the side characters, including Hinata, in the main manga while all of the other info regarding the Uchihas would've been in Sasuke's spin-off. I don't understand why he hadn't thought of that since he did mentioned earlier in his interviews he was into the money. Didn't even capitalize the idea... yet, Rock Lee managed to get it!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users