Close
Photo

Kishi said he created Naruto and Sakura first, so..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
118 replies to this topic

#1 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:12 PM

I can't remember where I heard it, but I heard that Kishi created Sakura and Naruto first, and then the plot was going nowhere, so he added Sasuke as a rival in the picture. I was thinking, what if he had everything planned out then - and needed Sasuke for the plot development for both, to make it interesting, and to spice up Sakura's love interests. pictureem0.gif Maybe he already had Naruto/Sakura paired off in the end, but needed Sasuke to make it a bit more interesting on the back burner.

Again i would of posted this on the debate thread but i didn't want to double post. argh1.png

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#2 KoolKat

KoolKat

Feisty <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:24 PM

omg really? i knew he was planning narusaku from the beginning!

#3 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:27 PM

We all see it i think, but a lot of people are saying that he could be trolling us into thinking NaruSaku this whole time, but would he do it?

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#4 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku1 @ Sep 18 2011, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We all see it i think, but a lot of people are saying that he could be trolling us into thinking NaruSaku this whole time, but would he do it?

I was thinking that too... but why kitten with Naruto's feelings that way?

jus drein jus daun.

#5 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (iamfenris @ Sep 18 2011, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was thinking that too... but why f*ck with Naruto's feelings that way?

Thats what i'm thinking! I also think that Hinata feelings for Naruto were only made for more filler episodes and more mystery toward the love triange of team 7. I think I've heard something of that before. biggrin.gif

2XtVwF6.png

#6 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku1 @ Sep 18 2011, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats what i'm thinking! I also think that Hinata feelings for Naruto were only made for more filler episodes and more mystery toward the love triange of team 7. I think I've heard something of that before. biggrin.gif

Yeah (: And a lot of people who support NH only have the backup on what Kishi said about "He said he hopes Hinata gets a chance too." But he never said WITH Naruto. It could be anyone.

jus drein jus daun.

#7 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:53 PM

Kiba Hinata would be amazing!!!! And i think the odds are actually pretty high! smile.gif

2XtVwF6.png

#8 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:54 PM

You do understand that Kishimoto has brought up other pairings alongside NS, right? Especially recently.

I don't think any pairing is obvious right now. I have absolutely no clue where the man wants to go with pairings. This is why Kage Summit especially pissed me off. He went through loops and circles with all the ships, and the only one to actually get resolved in the end was SasuKarin.

Yeah, Naruto's in love with Sakura, but at the same time he has reinforced Hinata---> Naruto and Sakura----> Sasuke. I guess you could say he'd go with the one who is more healtiest at this point, but really NaruSaku and SasuSaku both were put through several ups and downs in 2009.

I don't trust Kishi, and I can't be the only one to think that he's just toying with everyone?

#9 KoolKat

KoolKat

Feisty <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku1 @ Sep 18 2011, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i dont think he would be trolling us this whole time after everything has happened between the two. it would make no sense at all if he made naruto like hinata all of the sudden and make sasuke like sakura. so, i dont really think kishi has been trolling us this ENTIRE time.

Edited by KoolKat, 18 September 2011 - 08:56 PM.

#10 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE (KoolKat @ Sep 18 2011, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont think he would be trolling us this whole time after everything has happened between the two. it would make no sense at all if he made naruto like hinata all of the sudden and make sasuke like sakura. so, i dont really think kishi has been trolling us this ENTIRE time.

Maybe he's trolling us with the whole idea of Sakura liking Sasuke. That's why we're all "What the hell how could she like him-"
But either way I hope we're not being trolled in the NaruSaku department

jus drein jus daun.

#11 KoolKat

KoolKat

Feisty <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE (iamfenris @ Sep 18 2011, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe he's trolling us with the whole idea of Sakura liking Sasuke. That's why we're all "What the hell how could she like him-"
But either way I hope we're not being trolled in the NaruSaku department

yeah, he might be trolling us with sasusaku but i doubt he would be trolling us with narusaku and be planning to do sasusaku and naruhina.

#12 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (KoolKat @ Sep 18 2011, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah, he might be trolling us with sasusaku but i doubt he would be trolling us with narusaku and be planning to do sasusaku and naruhina.

that'd just throw the WHOLE plot out of whack.
Plus, Naruto deserves his dream girl. I could see if a female was writing the plot, she'd get her dream guy, (Sasuke) but that might just be my own crazy ideas. Plus usually, the hero gets the heroine.

Watch these videos, they're great opinions on the whole thing. It made me laugh too. http://www.youtube.com/user/Slextrem

Edited by iamfenris, 18 September 2011 - 09:11 PM.

jus drein jus daun.

#13 KoolKat

KoolKat

Feisty <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (iamfenris @ Sep 18 2011, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that'd just throw the WHOLE plot out of whack.
Plus, Naruto deserves his dream girl. I could see if a female was writing the plot, she'd get her dream guy, (Sasuke) but that might just be my own crazy ideas. Plus usually, the hero gets the heroine.

Watch these videos, they're great opinions on the whole thing. It made me laugh too. http://www.youtube.com/user/Slextrem

thats always how it is in animes. whenever im debating with nh and ss fans, i tell them usually the main guy gets the girl he wants but they always say kishi said that naruto would have a different kind of ending by having the main guy not be with the main girl, which is a total lie. oh, how i hate nh fans dry.gif

Edited by KoolKat, 18 September 2011 - 09:17 PM.

#14 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (KoolKat @ Sep 18 2011, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thats always how it is in animes. whenever im debating with nh and ss fans, i tell them usually the main guy gets the girl he wants but they always say kishi said that naruto would have a different kind of ending by having the main guy not be with the main girl, which is a total lie. oh, how i hate nh fans dry.gif

They actually said that? LOL. Everyone knows Kishi doesn't give spoilers or any hints in his interviews.

jus drein jus daun.

#15 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:24 PM

There sure are alot of fake interveiws that NH use as support.. oh how I love to laugh at it! biggrin.gif

2XtVwF6.png

#16 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku1 @ Sep 18 2011, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There sure are alot of fake interveiws that NH use as support.. oh how I love to laugh at it! biggrin.gif

Ahah really? What are some of the things they say he said? xD
I could use a good laugh right now at it. a_spaz.gif

jus drein jus daun.

#17 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:48 PM

Their all over google haha... They say things like Naruto dies (with NH endings)... Sakura does something with Sasuke.. then you go to the actual official conversation and its completly different.. sometimes they refer to things happening in to past chapters.. then you look at the chapters and there is nothing of the likes in it. biggrin.gif

Edited by NaruSaku1, 18 September 2011 - 09:50 PM.

2XtVwF6.png

#18 KoolKat

KoolKat

Feisty <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (iamfenris @ Sep 18 2011, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They actually said that? LOL. Everyone knows Kishi doesn't give spoilers or any hints in his interviews.

This is also something ridiculous they said,
naruto and sakura already have kissed but it was because tsunade told her to so he wouldnt leave and naruto denied her and said he doesnt love her anymore since she only kissed him because tsunade told her too and when i told them to tell me what chapter it was they never replied back.
where in the world do they get this stuff?

Edited by KoolKat, 18 September 2011 - 09:54 PM.

#19 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Sep 18 2011, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You do understand that Kishimoto has brought up other pairings alongside NS, right? Especially recently.

I don't think any pairing is obvious right now. I have absolutely no clue where the man wants to go with pairings. This is why Kage Summit especially pissed me off. He went through loops and circles with all the ships, and the only one to actually get resolved in the end was SasuKarin.

Yeah, Naruto's in love with Sakura, but at the same time he has reinforced Hinata---> Naruto and Sakura----> Sasuke. I guess you could say he'd go with the one who is more healtiest at this point, but really NaruSaku and SasuSaku both were put through several ups and downs in 2009.

I don't trust Kishi, and I can't be the only one to think that he's just toying with everyone?

I don't think he's 'toying' with his fandom, but there might be a chance his editors are making him drag the shipping subplot out for a little longer. From what I've seen though, these sorts of these thing aren't really resolved till later in the plot, so I think it's more just the case that Kishimoto's just taking his time wrapping everything up.

Naru/Hina didn't really have a 'high point', from my perspective. I guess you could say Hinata's confession was that point, but it was still entirely centered around Hinata. It didn't really change anything from Naruto's perspective, at least that we saw. On top of that, the arc still ended on a Naru/Saku note, with Sakura's hug in front of the entire village.

Sasu/Saku hasn't really had a postive upturn in a long time either. Everytime Kishi's done something to 'reinforce' Sakura's feelings for Sasuke, it's always been connected to a negative expression or reaction. Maybe if Sakura thinks of Sasuke while smiling, or actually states proudly her feelings for Sasuke, I'll call that a positive moment for that pairing, but it really seems like it's been a while since Kishi's done something like that.

So basically, I think Kishi's just moving at his own pace with these pairings. It's not my ideal path, and I'm sure it'll annoy/has already annoyed several fans already, but I guess I have enough faith in Kishi that he'll accomplish what he needs to in his own way.

QUOTE (iamfenris @ Sep 18 2011, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahah really? What are some of the things they say he said? xD
I could use a good laugh right now at it. a_spaz.gif

Well, there're some pretty crazy things, but generally when I hear "Kishi said...", I instantly roll my eyes, since it seems like it's either made up or taken out context 90% of the time.

As for an example, well, one time a N/H fan told me that Kishi said he based Naruto off of his wife, and Hinata off of himself. I asked for a source, and have yet to get a response. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Boom...Winning, 18 September 2011 - 09:56 PM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#20 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE (KoolKat @ Sep 18 2011, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is also something ridiculous they said,
naruto and sakura already have kissed but it was because tsunade told her to so he wouldnt leave and naruto denied her and said he doesnt love her anymore since she only kissed him because tsunade told her too and when i told them to tell me what chapter it was they never replied back.
where in the world do they get this stuff?

LOL OMG SPEAKING OF THAT.
Have you ever heard that the SS fans are saying that Sasuke comes back in the second shippuden movie and kisses Sakura *softly* and whispers to her "I'll be back."
Thats the most farfetched one i've heard so far when it comes to the SS community. We can obviously go watch the movie...

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Sep 18 2011, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think he's 'toying' with his fandom, but there might be a chance his editors are making him drag the shipping subplot out for a little longer. From what I've seen though, these sorts of these thing aren't really resolved till later in the plot, so I think it's more just the case that Kishimoto's just taking his time wrapping everything up.

Naru/Hina didn't really have a 'high point', from my perspective. I guess you could say Hinata's confession was that point, but it was still entirely centered around Hinata. It didn't really change anything from Naruto's perspective, at least that we saw. On top of that, the arc still ended on a Naru/Saku note, with Sakura's hug in front of the entire village.

Sasu/Saku hasn't really had a postive upturn in a long time either. Everytime Kishi's done something to 'reinforce' Sakura's feelings for Sasuke, it's always been connected to a negative expression or reaction. Maybe if Sakura thinks of Sasuke while smiling, or actually states proudly her feelings for Sasuke, I'll call that a positive moment for that pairing, but it really seems like it's been a while since Kishi's done something like that.

So basically, I think Kishi's just moving at his own pace with these pairings. It's not my ideal path, and I'm sure it'll annoy/has already annoyed several fans already, but I guess I have enough faith in Kishi that he'll accomplish what he needs to in his own way.

Well, there're some pretty crazy things, but generally when I hear "Kishi said...", I instantly roll my eyes, since it seems like it's like either made up or taken out context 90% of the time.

As for an example, well, one time a N/H fan told me that Kishi said he based Naruto off of his wife, and Hinata off of himself. I asked for a source, and have yet to get a response. rolleyes.gif

Whoa, that was long laugh.gif You have a very good view on things I have to say. Especially with the whole shipping ordeals. I guess we'll just have to wait and see where Kishi takes us. sweatdrop.gif

jus drein jus daun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users