31572 replies to this topic

#23861 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:51 PM

It seems he's not that much involvded in this franchise. It's like he had set the main points at the beginning then gave them lots of control over the anime and manga.

Kishimoto sounds one of those fodder dads at the start of an adventure movie leaving on a month vacation, telling his kids to behave and not to wreck the house while he's gone when you put it that way lmao

#23862 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:20 AM

Are those reddit comments Japanese or just randoms?

ナルサク

#23863 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:46 AM

Try looking at the volume 3 cover. It potentially worse...

It is that tassel Bolt is wielding prevent us from seeing it but it looks like either you can almost see her inner thigh or she doing that sitting that see doing in the larger image but that dress is riding up far more then in the larger one.

Well I dived into reddit to see what the comments were for Volume 3, and man just look at this: 

I want to see what kind of people defend this kitten now

Ikemoto is such a bad artist, pedophilia aside. He doesn't understand proportions at all.

Save Sarada from ikemoto!

Everyone was complaining about Sarada's skirt being too short. So Ikemoto removed the skirt! Yay!...Ikemoto please stop.

Ikemoto literally doesn't give af about what y'all think about his version of Sarada. 

I have the sinking feeling the "discourse" from last time is going to be a bit of a recurring theme from here on in.

Go and change, you're an Uchiha, not a whore.

Hmmm well. I was wondering last week if they could draw a skirt any smaller. Of course they can!

Lmao. It shouldn't have been Ikemoto..

Chris Hansen should check Ikemoto lmao

THICC JKbut for real WTF

Sarada looking like Mewtwo with dem thighs, cmon Ikemoto

I was earlier kinda supporting but this is taking it a step too far ..... This is some miles Cyrus like kitten

Sarada wtf !!

Bro sarada LMAOOO Ikemoto wild disrespecting Kishi right there over 9000

that's about all the comments so far..

Glad to see that other people think he is a pedophile. But those are the proportion of a grown woman's legs not a child's.

I agree with that last reddit comment, such disregard for Kishimoto's reputation as an artist who was modest in style and design. Kishi should say something about this since Ikemoto is doing it under his franchise. He's perverted a child man...

Kishimoto whatever one thinks of his style at least save any risky design for the older characters. Which part of the reason why he was able to become a success in the international market. Since he didn't really use the younger girls for any sort of sexual fanservice (that was normally SP doing when it happened) and instead saved for women that were at least of a consenting age. He was able to spread his manga around the world without getting much flak that other manga would. This...if SP also kept the same style in the anime neither the manga or the anime would be allowed in the states because all it would take is one parent looking at a volume like this or salad in the anime and it would eventually be shut down.

My shirt is longer than her dress in the cover of volume 3 under the main poster in the spoiler tag :fu:

One would wonder what she would be wearing when she's 16. Maybe a bikini as an outfit.

Either Kishimoto is completely absent in this franchise, at most making some glances or he doesn't care at all.

From that author thing lucky found, it seems like the pedophile was kishimoto's go to guy for years. So because both kishimoto no longer cares about the franchise, and he wants to repay the guy for sticking with him for so many years even willing to work on the sequel so he wasn't forced to. I see kishimoto shrugging his shoulders and letting him do whatever he wants. "Either it will turn into a success or it will flop but at least I'm repaying a guy that stuck with me for years by letting him do what he wants," kind of thinking.

At 16, I see Salad wearing the exact same dress but without the bandages. So imaging her with the same shapely leg coming out of that short dress, a large bust with the nipples barely covered by the dresses V-line, a scarf and glasses as accessories, those finger-less gloves remaining, and those high heels all doing the most suggestive poses imaginable.

Are those reddit comments Japanese or just randoms?

Most likely American.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 21 April 2017 - 07:59 AM.

#23864 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:30 AM

Well I dived into reddit to see what the comments were for Volume 3, and man just look at this: 

I want to see what kind of people defend this kitten now

Ikemoto is such a bad artist, pedophilia aside. He doesn't understand proportions at all.

Save Sarada from ikemoto!

Everyone was complaining about Sarada's skirt being too short. So Ikemoto removed the skirt! Yay!...Ikemoto please stop.

Ikemoto literally doesn't give af about what y'all think about his version of Sarada. 

I have the sinking feeling the "discourse" from last time is going to be a bit of a recurring theme from here on in.

Go and change, you're an Uchiha, not a whore.

Hmmm well. I was wondering last week if they could draw a skirt any smaller. Of course they can!

Lmao. It shouldn't have been Ikemoto..

Chris Hansen should check Ikemoto lmao

THICC JKbut for real WTF

Sarada looking like Mewtwo with dem thighs, cmon Ikemoto

I was earlier kinda supporting but this is taking it a step too far ..... This is some miles Cyrus like kitten

Sarada wtf !!

Bro sarada LMAOOO Ikemoto wild disrespecting Kishi right there over 9000

that's about all the comments so far..

What the hell is with her legs, I seriously doubt Sakura would let her go out like that, there's basically wanting her bent over and get a pantie shot If she's even wearing anything under that.

#23865 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:35 AM

Agreed, hell I'd like to see this new female broly fight hinata especially when she's huge.
Videl would kick her ass and baby pan would to given how she beat future trunks during the Goku black arc.

ikr, its sad how twisted this series has come and how all morals and writing are out the window, meanwhile even with fillers db super's writing and morals make this series look bad.

LuckyChi7, on 20 Apr 2017 - 10:38 AM, said:snapback.png

ugh... damn I wish I didn't look at the cover...I need something to refresh my mind from that oh wait... 

goes back to rereading Tokyo Ghoul Volume 2..

Much better!!

I feel ya, guess I'll go back to zelda breath of the wild to get my mind off this crap xD

Edited by ultranx, 21 April 2017 - 05:49 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#23866 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:07 AM

Serious question are you guys ok? Every other post is pedophile this pedophile that Sarada's "horrible" dress  Ikemoto is a pedo. Are these the only things you can talk about? Like no offense but this conversation has reached idiotic levels. Your calling someone you don't know a pedo because you don't like the way he drew a fictional character(lines of ink of a piece of paper)?   I mean your seriously debating if a fictional character is or isn't wearing panties. I haven't seen any legit criticisms of the dress other than hurr durr i don't like it. I also saw the vol 3 cover and i think you guys are hilariously overacting. Unless you are seeing something i'm not in relation to the her dress then i don't see the issue and feel this is just virtue signaling among other things. 

Edited by DeathGodMack, 21 April 2017 - 07:27 AM.

Posted Image

#23867 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:54 AM

Kishimoto sounds one of those fodder dads at the start of an adventure movie leaving on a month vacation, telling his kids to behave and not to wreck the house while he's gone when you put it that way lmao

Yup. Very similar to that XD

From that author thing lucky found, it seems like the pedophile was kishimoto's go to guy for years. So because both kishimoto no longer cares about the franchise, and he wants to repay the guy for sticking with him for so many years even willing to work on the sequel so he wasn't forced to. I see kishimoto shrugging his shoulders and letting him do whatever he wants. "Either it will turn into a success or it will flop but at least I'm repaying a guy that stuck with me for years by letting him do what he wants," kind of thinking.

At 16, I see Salad wearing the exact same dress but without the bandages. So imaging her with the same shapely leg coming out of that short dress, a large bust with the nipples barely covered by the dresses V-line, a scarf and glasses as accessories, those finger-less gloves remaining, and those high heels all doing the most suggestive poses imaginable.

Well, at this point, it's not far from happening.

Serious question are you guys ok? Every other post is pedophile this pedophile that Sarada's "horrible" dress  Ikemoto is a pedo.[/size]
Are these the only things you can talk about? Like no offense but this conversation has reached idiotic levels. Your calling someone you don't know a pedo because you don't like the way he drew a fictional character(lines of ink of a piece of paper)?   I mean your seriously debating if a fictional character is or isn't wearing panties. I haven't seen any legit criticisms of the dress other than hurr durr i don't like it. I also saw the vol 3 cover and i think you guys are hilariously overacting. Unless you are seeing something i'm not in relation to the her dress then i don't see the issue and feel this is just virtue signaling among other things.

Anime and manga of Boruto aren't discussed mostly here, but in the related discussion thread when every anime episode and manga chapter are released.

And, as you know, every once in a while the discussion changes. Now the discussion is about Sarada's depiction in this franchise. Got any other idea to be talked about when the discussion started on that nice poster ? XD

By the way, what would be the right reaction when you see a 12 years old having a leggy sensual poses, showing nearly her butt and getting the idea that probably she's not wearing undies in the manga, covers and posters ?

You have the rare occurrence of that happening in other manga and anime posters, but the difference is that they don't insert and show off a 12 years old in that way.

Edited by T XD, 21 April 2017 - 08:28 AM.

#23868 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Mothra, Uzumaki, UFO:1999, Free!Iwatobi Swim Club.

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:08 AM

What the hell is with her legs, I seriously doubt Sakura would let her go out like that, there's basically wanting her bent over and get a pantie shot If she's even wearing anything under that.

Sakura is probably too busy working to pay off her loans and bills to notice how inappropriate her daughter’s outfit is.

Since Sakura long since regressed into her shallow, teenage, abuse-enabling, Sasuke-crush, personality she sets a really kitten example of how a kunoichi should act anyway. Sakura was willing to give up any self-respect or dignity in order to be with a good looking guy who never cared for her. Is it really any surprise Sarada turned out this way?

#23869 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:12 AM

Sakura is probably too busy working to pay off her loans and bills to notice how inappropriate her daughter’s outfit is.

Since Sakura long since regressed into her shallow, teenage, abuse-enabling, Sasuke-crush, personality she sets a really kitten example of how a kunoichi should act anyway. Sakura was willing to give up any self-respect or dignity in order to be with a good looking guy who never cared for her. Is it really any surprise Sarada turned out this way?

That future moment when Sakura is talking to Sarada with her dressed like that and not saying anything. 

#23870 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:14 AM

That future moment when Sakura is talking to Sarada with her dressed like that and not saying anything. 

That's if they ever show her again.

#23871 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:16 AM

Yup. Very similar to that XD

Well, at this point, it's not far from happening.

Anime and manga of Boruto aren't discussed mostly here, but in the related discussion thread when every anime episode and manga chapter are released.

And, as you know, every once in a while the discussion changes. Now the discussion is about Sarada's depiction in this franchise. Got any other idea to be talked about when the discussion started on that nice poster ? XD

By the way, what would be the right reaction when you see a 12 years old having a leggy sensual poses, showing nearly her butt and getting the idea that probably she's not wearing undies in the manga, covers and posters ?

You have the rare occurrence of that happening in other manga and anime posters, but the difference is that they don't insert and show off a 12 years old in that way.

Unless it was super outrageous i wouldn't have any reaction because Sarada is fictional character. You guys are acting like you see under her skirt or something. Only sickos find 12 year olds sexually pleasing.The problem i have is that this isn't really a discussion just hurr durr i hate the outfit,hurr durr Ikemoto is a pedo. The closest i have seen as a reason  to why people hate the outfit is that is shows off her curves. We can have a real discussion on this but that's not what this is atm. I also hate people calling Ikemoto someone they couldn't possibly know if he is or isn't one a pedophile. Also people have been saying the same things for the last few pages. Even if your saying it in a joking matter you sound just like that crazy bbc reporter that when to japan and claimed anime/manga=promoting pedophilia. Welcome to 2017 where everyone must be offended by something. So this is obviously a problem with people who are sick in the head. I can see why some people would be offended but i don't really care because i'm not reading the manga to comment on how sexy a 12 year old looks. Sarada has no booty and is flat as a board. Who would see that as sexy other than a sicko?

Edited by DeathGodMack, 21 April 2017 - 09:57 AM.

Posted Image

#23872 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:26 AM

Sakura is probably too busy working to pay off her loans and bills to notice how inappropriate her daughters outfit is.

Good point and that makes me want to feed the people who are ruining this series to the cenobites from hellraiser.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 21 April 2017 - 10:26 AM.

#23873 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:26 AM

Unless it was super outrageous i wouldn't have any reaction because Sarada is fictional character. You guys are acting like you see under her skirt or something. Only sickos find 12 year olds sexually pleasing.The problem i have is that this isn't really a discussion just hurr durr i hate the outfit,hurr durr Ikemoto is a pedo. The closest i have seen as a reason  to why people hate the outfit is that is shows off her curves. We can have a real discussion on this but that's not what this is atm. I also hate people calling Ikemoto someone they couldn't possibly know if he is or isn't one a pedophile. Also people have been saying the same things for the last few pages. Even if your saying it in a joking matter you sound just like that crazy bbc reporter that when to japan and claimed anime/manga=promoting pedophilia. Welcome to 2017 where everyone must be offended by something. So this is obviously a problem with people who are sick in the head. I can see why some people would be offended but i don't really care because i'm not reading the manga to comment on how sexy a 12 year old looks. Sarada has no booty and is flat as a board. Who would see that as sexy other than a sicko?

We know she's a fictional character. It's the concept of depicting a 12 years old in a sexualized way. The only thing remained is seeing her undies, which by the looks of it, there may well not be any but strings.

There are many other discussions of Boruto in other threads that tackle other things. What would be the the real discussion on this poster other than saying what's to come and Sarada shown off in that way ? 

No one would see that sexy other than pedophiles and an eye candy for people who has no moral thoughts and behaviors which tells that there's no need to depict her looks in that way.

Edited by T XD, 21 April 2017 - 10:28 AM.

#23874 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:30 AM

ikr, its sad how twisted this series has come and how all morals and writing are out the window, meanwhile even with fillers db super's writing and morals make this series look bad.

LuckyChi7, on 20 Apr 2017 - 10:38 AM, said:snapback.png

I feel ya, guess I'll go back to zelda breath of the wild to get my mind off this crap xD

You're right and that's kind of sad,I've heard that two part filler with Gohan and the movie set, Videl knew Gohan would never cheat on her and it was instantly better than what people think naruto and Hinata are as a couple. When in reality hinata wouldn't do anything if Naruto was cheating on her cause she has no spine and speak for herself. i'm hyped for this female broly cause I hope she's awesome cause then I can image her and hinata fighting and hinata getting her ass kicked ,not even caring when female broly gets huge, hinata would still think she can win even if Naruto is there.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 21 April 2017 - 10:32 AM.

#23875 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:19 AM

Here the thing we are not the only ones that have been complaining about Salad's dress in the manga. When the original Boruto manga announcement poster was released Salad had the short skirt (granted longer then it is now.) Then the next image we see of her she suddenly has very short shorts under her dress, which are gone by the time the manga comes out.

Why? Because people were complaining about a 12 year old character's outfit design was inappropriate for a character of that age. So to answer it, they put out another image out to show they had answer those complaints. Then once the manga started they thought they didn't have to deal with public opinion anymore, since they were protected by the idea they were a sequel to Naruto SJ and SP big international seller. Now they proudly show that twelve years old rear and the thought that she may not even be wearing panties.

So if it was never a problem and it was only us that were complaining about it, there would have been no need for them to put out that second image of her with the short shorts. The images on the covers are clearly part spite, and part what Salad is wearing is "part of his taste." He could have simply drawn her wearing something else to begin with or just changed the design completely once people complained. Also sense he never put such detail into any of the other females in the manga as he does with Salad what turns him on is; "young girls showing their long legs and behinds."

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 21 April 2017 - 11:20 AM.

#23876 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:21 AM

Well I guess Fairy Tail is free to go. Sorry for pressing charges, Mashima. Your visual is completely flawless.

Joking aside, we already know that. But there's a form of distraction and that's one of them. Even if it is because of anime/manga, it doesn't mean we can't say anything about it. I pointed out that the illustrator has a leg fetish and that's it. It's not even subtle at this point.

What's even odd is he technically went out of his way to implant a body figure that doesn't match with the age. I know 16 years old would look like 18 and up, but this one is only 12. My problem isn't exactly the sexual intention rather the more true to the design. Sarada was already shown before from Kishimoto, so why go this much different? Is it because he wants something "sexy?" After all, she is the only one with the most changes.

Either way, it's just ridiculous and could have been done elsewhere.

#23877 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:43 AM

heck videl is better than hinata too. would utterly destroy her in a fight.....or baby pan xD

lol well knowing Hinata she would yell at Videl thinking that she is better than her I mean its true we have not seen her training but she is looking after Pan who is still young at this point, but since Videl know Ki well Hinata is kittened.

With little Pan well we know she would win but what's more funny is she will think that this is all just a game to her as she decks the kitten out of Hinata the later crying out Naruto's names as this is all she can do after all.

#23878 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:44 AM

Well I guess Fairy Tail is free to go. Sorry for pressing charges, Mashima. Your visual is completely flawless.

Joking aside, we already know that. But there's a form of distraction and that's one of them. Even if it is because of anime/manga, it doesn't mean we can't say anything about it. I pointed out that the illustrator has a leg fetish and that's it. It's not even subtle at this point.

What's even odd is he technically went out of his way to implant a body figure that doesn't match with the age. I know 16 years old would look like 18 and up, but this one is only 12. My problem isn't exactly the sexual intention rather the more true to the design. Sarada was already shown before from Kishimoto, so why go this much different? Is it because he wants something "sexy?" After all, she is the only one with the most changes.

Either way, it's just ridiculous and could have been done elsewhere.

Honestly I was and still am more annoyed about learning that they are novelizing the anime already. I'm used to the dress.

As for changes the only real changes from Naruto to Boruto other then overall poorer art quality is (not counting Salad) more "realistic" hair.

Also Salad really isn't even that much of a presence in the manga yet. So the only time she stands out, is because she is doing those inappropriate poses either in the manga or on the cover.

#23879 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:16 PM

lol well knowing Hinata she would yell at Videl thinking that she is better than her I mean its true we have not seen her training but she is looking after Pan who is still young at this point, but since Videl know Ki well Hinata is kittened.

With little Pan well we know she would win but what's more funny is she will think that this is all just a game to her as she decks the kitten out of Hinata the later crying out Naruto's names as this is all she can do after all.

don't forget she trained under gohan, plus if we talk non canon with video games, she beat cyborg mercenary tao in one of the budokai tenkaichi games using ki, and I highly doubt hinata could even fight against mercenary  tao well whatsoever xD

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#23880 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:58 PM

Serious question are you guys ok? Every other post is pedophile this pedophile that Sarada's "horrible" dress  Ikemoto is a pedo. Are these the only things you can talk about? Like no offense but this conversation has reached idiotic levels. Your calling someone you don't know a pedo because you don't like the way he drew a fictional character(lines of ink of a piece of paper)?   I mean your seriously debating if a fictional character is or isn't wearing panties. I haven't seen any legit criticisms of the dress other than hurr durr i don't like it. I also saw the vol 3 cover and i think you guys are hilariously overacting. Unless you are seeing something i'm not in relation to the her dress then i don't see the issue and feel this is just virtue signaling among other things. 

The problem is that we've never seen this style associated with Kishimoto's works, particularly with his tween characters. So this was kind of a shock to most people whose been following this series, not just here in the H&E forums.

You watched Code Geass too right? Then your familiar with how virtually every female character, from little girls like Nunnally and Empress Tianzi (around the same age as Sarada) to grown women in that anime was inappropriately viewed. Code Geass is rated M for Mature and shown late night for a reason.

I personally looked pass the sexual content in Code Geass because the story & characters made up 110% for it and it was under a different type of circumstance than Boruto. The difference is that Boruto is on a much higher platform and has a vastly different audience with vastly different expectations towards it.

Like yeah I get it. It's not real, it's anime so it's completely normal to see boobs & panty-shots in microscopic detail all the time. And as much as I dislike how PC culture has gotten out of hand lately, I get where your coming from. But I don't think it has anything to do with this situation.

One of the things I (and maybe many others) appreciated with this manga is that they kept those sort of things at a minimum and saved it for the adults that were appropriately aged for this type of exposure. Sarada is only 12 and she looks like she has the legs of a 20 year old LOL it's all hilarious to me tbh. It reflects poorly on Kishimoto's behalf, who has a rep of modesty when it comes to his character designs. If we've never seen this style with Kishimoto's other works, then of course people will be shocked and offed by it. So not everyone is gonna be as tolerant towards this. 

Her outfit looks SO unpractical, but she looks like she can work it, so good for her. Her legs are drawn weird, but we'll all probably get use to it (or sick of it) and move on. I'm glad in the anime they toned it down.

But my main gripe is that they're just focused on only Sarada, so she in particular stands out. Why are they trying so hard with her? Will other girls have the same exposure as Sarada? Like Sumire, Himawhatsherface, Chou Chou, Hinata, Sakura?

Edited by lux, 21 April 2017 - 08:29 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)