• Please log in to reply
26925 replies to this topic

#23821 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,142 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:38 AM

i didn't mind the megazord look and wasn't expecting to use its wings as blades

yeah i did catch the bumble bee joke. and rita reminded me of enchantress mixed with gollum and loki

Ya this Rita I like more than actual Rita. I'm wondering how they do zedd or mondo and andros. I will say this power rangers movie is better than the last two. For what it is its Good and a good reboot.
Wonder if they do Rocky, adam and aisha we'd get Johnny yong bosch cameo along with other two.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 31 March 2017 - 09:39 AM.

#23822 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,311 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 05:51 AM

No way No way!! This can't be right??  It almost feels like heaven... I thought this day would never come.  Masashi Kishimoto just admitted the truth about everything that happened 3 years ago when the final two chapters released.  

"I've looked back at the series after much considerations and I've realized that I made a mistake when it came to Naruto.. I gave Sasuke too much focus that it took away who the story should've really focused on. The Tale of Naruto Uzumaki, but instead it became the story of Sasuke after The Pain Arc. Originally I planned for one final arc after Pain that truly revolved around Naruto vs Sasuke, but my editors insisted that Naruto should've ended with a war and that led to many complications. Obito Uchiha being Tobi was planned since the beginning, and I wanted to really delve deep into his relationship with Rin and show one final scene between the two in Chapter 691.  It was gonna be almost like a heartwarming scene between Rin and Obito, and I wanted to end it with a hug between the two where Rin tells Obito "I'm glad you found you're way, and I promise I'll always be with you till the end of time." Obito smiles with tears as he and Rin fade with a monologue "Thank you Rin, Kakashi, and most importantly you Naruto." However, due to time constraints I had to cut it short.  I'd also like to say that the couples weren't exactly what i made them out to be in fact.. the truth is it connects back to Chapter 662 and 663, those were my true intentions, but instead I felt I owe the fans for the support over the years since why the couples are the way they are. Some may not be able to forgive me for what's happened, but I'll take everything I learned from here and improve with my next series."

I simplified it... It goes way more depth here:

Edited by LuckyChi7, 01 April 2017 - 12:58 PM.

e0dbeb9b459f14d7d3f2ac2bca31aa7133d8a602

THE INHERITOR OF FLAMES!!!

#23823 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,142 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:35 AM

No way No way!! This can't be right??  It almost feels like heaven... I thought this day would never come.  Masashi Kishimoto just admitted the truth about everything that happened 3 years ago when the final two chapters released.  

"I've looked back at the series after much considerations and I've realized that I made a mistake when it came to Naruto.. I gave Sasuke too much focus that it took away who the story should've really focused on. The Tale of Naruto Uzumaki, but instead it became the story of Sasuke after The Pain Arc. Originally I planned for one final arc after Pain that truly revolved around Naruto vs Sasuke, but my editors insisted that Naruto should've ended with a war and that led to many complications. Obito Uchiha being Tobi was planned since the beginning, and I wanted to really delve deep into his relationship with Rin and show one final scene between the two in Chapter 691.  It was gonna be almost like a heartwarming scene between Rin and Obito, and I wanted to end it with a hug between the two where Rin tells Obito "I'm glad you found you're way, and I promise I'll always be with you till the end of time." Obito smiles with tears as he and Rin fade with a monologue "Thank you Rin, Kakashi, and most importantly you Naruto." However, due to time constraints I had to cut it short.  I'd also like to say that the couples weren't exactly what i made them out to be in fact.. the truth is it connects back to Chapter 662 and 663, those were my true intentions, but instead I felt I owe the fans for the support over the years since why the couples are the way they are. Some may not be able to forgive me for what's happened, but I'll take everything I learned from here and improve with my next series."

Link:  https://myanimelist....c3d6648d5d1.png

Well that's surprising but still doesn't make up for nh and ss. Well it clears up why sasuke took center stage after the pain arc.

#23824 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:41 AM

April Fools? 

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#23825 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,291 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 11:04 AM

YES April Fools. Who wants to play a prank? :D

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#23826 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,691 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 01:20 PM

Yesterday, I mastered how to fly. Anyone wants me to teach him  / her ? :cool:

#23827 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,291 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 01:48 PM

Nah I already have a jetpack!! :zaru:

#23828 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 04:53 PM

i saw on a news site that studio Pierrot is planning just to sell the Naruto/Boruto anime to fox to make it into a family guy-like anime. follow this link:

BREAKING NEWS

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 01 April 2017 - 05:03 PM.

#23829 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 01 April 2017 - 05:20 PM

Dude you are cruel!

#23830 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,311 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 05:24 PM

Dude you are cruel!

:D 

e0dbeb9b459f14d7d3f2ac2bca31aa7133d8a602

THE INHERITOR OF FLAMES!!!

#23831 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:02 PM

Should've at least added a bit about NH being forced through and whatnot, lol.

2e5.gif

#23832 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,347 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:09 PM

Should've at least added a bit about NH being forced through and whatnot, lol.

Yeah, it woulda made the joke even better, but it was a good one nonetheless.

#23833 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,291 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:40 PM

You know......... All of a sudden I feel like I may love Boruto after all!!!!! :love:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :zaru: Yeah right :yucky:

Edited by Phantom_999, 01 April 2017 - 09:41 PM.

#23834 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 03 April 2017 - 12:19 AM

i saw the sweetest most perfect family today. the kids were well behaved and their father was so nice and balanced, their mother wasn't overprotective, gosh and people say nh/ss is the perfect family? heck to the no.

#23835 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 12:56 AM

i saw the sweetest most perfect family today. the kids were well behaved and their father was so nice and balanced, their mother wasn't overprotective, gosh and people say nh/ss is the perfect family? heck to the no.

That's in their own twisted way NH and ss aren't that kind of family and never will be no matter what kishi or sp says. Hell I've seen video game couples that are better than NH and ss, like nate and Elena from uncharted, sora and Kairi, Cecil and Rosa and maybe raydia and edge, locke and celes, Zack and aerith, cloud and Tifa, squall and Rinoa, Zidane and garnet, tidus and Yuna, snow and serah.
I so wanted a hellraiser crossover with the end of naruto with the wedding. Like have Hinata buy the lament configuration and opens it summoning the cenobites , but she gets away. And it the wedding right before they say I do, pinhead shows up to take Hinata to his world and naruto can't do anything to stop him, and Hinata has hooks in every part of her including her face.

#23836 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 03 April 2017 - 01:39 AM

i stumbled onto this
turbostarcharges.jpg

most useless and stupid weapon i've ever seen. dafuq are these even supposed to be??? maybe you could chip someones tooth with them but...really wat?!?

#23837 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 01:53 AM

i stumbled onto thisturbostarcharges.jpg
most useless and stupid weapon i've ever seen. dafuq are these even supposed to be??? maybe you could chip someones tooth with them but...really wat?!?

Ya a lot of weapons in power Rangers have dumb looking weapons especially in turbo.

#23838 Yyubie

Yyubie

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:55 AM

11.jpg

15.jpg

naruto-693.JPG

After all of that I don't understand what so good about Sasuke ... why everyone like him, why is he so popular ......

Is this become a trend in manga world now ?? Why a character that attempt to kill another character is so popular ???

Ask yourself , if your best friend stab you like that , can you still forgive him and think he still your best friend ???

For me ... even hearing his name makes me wants to throw up.

He reminds me of Vegeta in some way , Vegeta is also popular but in my opinion Toriyama gave him a good balance , he got humiliated and beat up to pulp by goku , cry afraid of frieza ,  lost perfect cell after brag "I AM SUPER VEGETA" , and kid buu

1432957437817.gif

That's why i can't never hate Vegeta because if he done something wrong he always get punish immediately. That is a clear and positive moral message if you do bad things you gonna get punish. Help cell get his perfect form he got humiliated and trunks dead, purposely let babidi control him just to gain more power and fight goku ....

In my opinion that is how to control popular character so that they not become over popular, by making them look stupid or humiliated or beaten by other character and by making the reader feels like "SERVE YOU RIGHT , YOU DESERVE THAT, YOU GOT THAT COMING" towards that character. But i never felt this with Sasuke because constantly got rewarded and got away with his crime 80% of a time especially in shippuden. Naruto never even once win against Sasuke ... it always ends with draw.

Honestly the only thing that makes me happy about Boruto manga/anime is that everyone is dead .... i REALLY HOPE that is including this Piece of Trash character.

Edited by Yyubie, 05 April 2017 - 10:08 AM.

Posted Image
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#23839 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,691 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 10:20 AM

The point of Sasuke's bad actions was for him to learn at the end, but the plot got twisted at the end with no actual comprehension of what happened of Sasuke's bad actions and their result, and we don't see anything been talked about them. 

He got to be on the good side again, but how and why ? He's a puzzle.

As for his behavior towards his loved ones, he's still the same on seeing him distanced from them.

Main characters that have Sasuke's kind of character get more warm when they're seen with his closed ones. Sasuke is seen standing there with what he got to say and that's it.

He's still the Part 1 Sasuke minus wanting revenge.

#23840 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 05:16 PM

11.jpg
15.jpg
naruto-693.JPG

After all of that I don't understand what so good about Sasuke ... why everyone like him, why is he so popular ......
Is this become a trend in manga world now ?? Why a character that attempt to kill another character is so popular ???
Ask yourself , if your best friend stab you like that , can you still forgive him and think he still your best friend ???
For me ... even hearing his name makes me wants to throw up.

He reminds me of Vegeta in some way , Vegeta is also popular but in my opinion Toriyama gave him a good balance , he got humiliated and beat up to pulp by goku , cry afraid of frieza ,  lost perfect cell after brag "I AM SUPER VEGETA" , and kid buu
1432957437817.gif
That's why i can't never hate Vegeta because if he done something wrong he always get punish immediately. That is a clear and positive moral message if you do bad things you gonna get punish. Help cell get his perfect form he got humiliated and trunks dead, purposely let babidi control him just to gain more power and fight goku ....

In my opinion that is how to control popular character so that they not become over popular, by making them look stupid or humiliated or beaten by other character and by making the reader feels like "SERVE YOU RIGHT , YOU DESERVE THAT, YOU GOT THAT COMING" towards that character. But i never felt this with Sasuke because constantly got rewarded and got away with his crime 80% of a time especially in shippuden. Naruto never even once win against Sasuke ... it always ends with draw.

Honestly the only thing that makes me happy about Boruto manga/anime is that everyone is dead .... i REALLY HOPE that is including this Piece of Trash character.

Yes that is right and that's why vegeta will always be the better character, he went through change and has depth and in super he is even better in super of what I've heard and vegeta actually got consequences for what he did. No if I had a friend that did the stuff sasuke did they wouldn't be a friend and they'd be in jail.
Yes naruto never beat sasuke after part 1 they where draws or where stopped.
There is nothing good about sasuke and I can't understand why he is so popular.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 05 April 2017 - 05:17 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users