#23821 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:57 AM

Next week.

Btw volume 3 cover is out and...good golly...

#23822 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:00 PM

Oh the volume cover has the leg fetish...ew. It will probably be Salad won't it?

#23823 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:03 PM

*whistles*

Remember the last WSJ issue with Boruto and others in front? Well, there's a reason why Sarada was covered...

#23824 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:07 PM

...uh. Can you show us the image so I can stop dreading finding out what it is?

#23825 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:08 PM

Give me five minutes...

#23826 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:09 PM

Not quick enough. That's five minute of wondering and dreading. That's worst then finding out the surprise on my own.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 April 2017 - 12:12 PM.

#23827 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:16 PM

Should I still post it here...?

#23828 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:19 PM

Should I still post it here...?

Post it. We've seen enough of their fetish on Sarada either way.

#23829 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:19 PM

...Might as well.

#23830 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:20 PM

Wait until volume 3 HQ releases...they will flip...

#23831 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:22 PM

Well...

#23832 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:26 PM

...That's it. I already knew that dress rides up her ass like nobodies business! Unless that not covered in the third volume cover, not impressed. Still disgusting mind you, but not worth the suspense. Would have been more outraged if I had found it on my own, or if you'd posted it without the fanfare.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 April 2017 - 01:14 PM.

#23833 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:29 PM

Oh wait the novels in one of those images down below...Still disgusting but fanfare raised expectations. .........WAIT THEY ARE ALREADY MAKING NOVELS!!!????

Mind you that dress is clearly showing off her goods and we now know. Yes, She does not wear underwear of any kind.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 April 2017 - 12:38 PM.

#23834 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:29 PM

You can clearly see in volume 3, that thing is all the way up. Plus, I don't body examine but isn't it too "thick" for a 12 year old?

#23835 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:30 PM

Oh wait the novels in one of those images down below...Still disgusting but fanfare raise expectations. .........WAIT THEY ARE ALREADY MAKING NOVELS!!!????

Mind you that dress is clearly showing off her goods and we now know. Yes, She does not wear underwear of any kind.

Apparently, the novel covers the whole "filler" of the anime. Yeah...

#23836 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:35 PM

Yes 4life...That is the ass of a grown women. I am sad that I know this but girls ass start getting bigger as they get older. When they are young both guys and girls have very skinny butts. Generally during puberty their body starts "filling" out so they can have kids. So by the time they are fully grown adult and have eaten healthy they should have a round ass like hers. Same thing  can happen to guys as well but more from lack of exercise. I blame my parents for knowing this. They are both in the medical field.

Apparently, the novel covers the whole "filler" of the anime. Yeah...

You kidding? So even the anime can be considered a waste of time because once that gets out you can just read that and figure out what is with the rage demon.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 April 2017 - 12:50 PM.

#23837 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:38 PM

Yes 4life...That is the ass of a grown women. I am sad that I know this but girls ass start getting bigger as they get older. When they are young both guys and girls have very skinny butts. Generally during puberty their body starts "filling" out so they can have kids. So by the time they are fully grown adult and have eaten healthy they should have a round ass like hers. Same thing  can happen to guys as well but more from lack of exercise. I blame my parent for knowing this. They are both in the medical field.

You kidding? So even the anime can be considered a waste of time because once that gets out you can just read that and figure out what is with the rage demon.

I see. My concern is the use of that fan service. It's like he is Mashima Kids Edition and that frightens me.

Hey, maybe the novel can be less boring at least....right?

#23838 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:43 PM

My shirt covers more then that dress.

I see. My concern is the use of that fan service. It's like he is Mashima Kids Edition and that frightens me.

Hey, maybe the novel can be less boring at least....right?

At least Fairy Tail's girls are over 16 other then the loli mind you. We are getting sexualized 12 years old as the norm, and the adult women are very plain compared to Salad. So the nickname "That Pedophile" is very fitting.

Well the novel means one can read everything in one go instead of waiting weeks to find out. Ruins any mysteries the anime tries because people will be leaking if it comes out before they finish an arc.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 April 2017 - 12:46 PM.

#23839 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:49 PM

My shirt covers more then that dress.

At least Fairy tail girl are over 16 other then the loli mind you. We are getting sexualized 12 years old as the norm, and the adult women are very plain compared to Salad. So the nickname "That Pedophile" is very fitting.

Well the novel means one can read everything in one go instead of waiting weeks to find out. Ruins any mysteries the anime tries because people will be leaking if it comes out before they finish an arc.

It's pretty rare for "loli" to get fanservice, and thankfully so. I know there are fan service for that age orientated, I get it. But Sarada is like Mashima's fan service: stands out like a sore thumb. Another problem is people would be distracted for every time she does something cool, it only occur to present her "flash" instead. She doesn't need that to appeal, but here we are.

Novel may end up being nothing but representation of anime. That's class A of milk.

#23840 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:02 PM

It's pretty rare for "loli" to get fanservice, and thankfully so. I know there are fan service for that age orientated, I get it. But Sarada is like Mashima's fan service: stands out like a sore thumb. Another problem is people would be distracted for every time she does something cool, it only occur to present her "flash" instead. She doesn't need that to appeal, but here we are.

Novel may end up being nothing but representation of anime. That's class A of milk.

Even in Japan where loli is allowed it still consider somewhat creepy to the general public, they normally limit what they can do to a loli it in mainstream anime and manga and save the really sexualizing stuff for more niche series that people walking in know is ecchi/loli. At least that's how I understand it. Though I could be completely wrong.

Salad stand out because this guy hasn't really focus or shown other females and the ones he has are the parents which he puts no effort into. Since at least in Fairy Tail there are so many girls and it happens so often to all the girls that you can get used to it. Here, it just Salad. So with his hyper sexualizing of her stands out more and looks worst.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 April 2017 - 01:24 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users