• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#41 hymir

hymir

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:OH MY, I have lots of interests, but if you want to know them, why don't you ask personally, that way it feels more human.

Posted 15 September 2007 - 03:24 PM

Hiya, Hymir here.

Well, I started reading fanfiction like ten years ago or so, reading Pokémon fanfics (habit that I kept until the series eventually killed my interest for it), but I donnot consider this as my initiation at the Fanfiction world, no; I leave that spot to the very first English written Fanfic I read, that was a Card Captor Sakura fic, which I loved by the way, and that moment made me truly enter the world of fanfiction.

And so, I jumped from series to series, not settling on any of them. Still, I keep the special feeling that every series has left on me. Roughly, I can tell which series have made me stay in this world, and which have made me lose interest in it (a dark time it was, indeed), but that all changed on the moment I first watched Naruto. Suddenly, three years of hiatus have faded away, just like that; but that is not the end of it, no.

When I first started watching Naruto, I was a little skeptical about fanfiction, and all was for one simple reason... I started being a NaruHina supporter (though I never was a SasuSaku supporter, thank God)*goosebumps*. But then, after abut one month of this condition, I started reading the manga, saw the movie, and saw the entire first season as well. Fortunately, that made me change my opinion on pairings and I switched to NaruSaku, that in my opinion, has been the best pairing I've seen in anime since SakuraXSyaoran (from CCS), or SousukeXKaname (from FMP), or even better than those mentioned.

That's when I started writing, in the moment I discovered this pairing and it's special charm. Tough I haven't finished my story (which is called 'Winter', and which I don't plan to finish in quite a good period of time), I've started already other projects, though they are not found anywhere... yet. But when the come out, I'll tell you. Oh, and If you are already readin my fic, I apologize beorehand for being late on updating, but the inspiration comes (at least in me) every once in a while, tat way I don't ruin the pace of my story. And if you haven't read it, I encourage thee to do R&R, so I can improve all-around (which I think I have since the first chapter until now).

And so they say, the rest is history.

#42 Karin-chan

Karin-chan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 04:19 PM

Are you talking about a ff.net member? Or something else? Well, I have an account but I forgot it. I only read Bleach fanfiction basicallly, specifically IchiRuki (but their characters are messed up so often!).

#43 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 06:29 PM

Desaix, I think I read some of your stories back in the day. I thought your name looked familiar, but I never quite made the connection, haha. tongue.gif

I got my start with Tenchi Muyo!. This was back when authors like Cavis, Davner, Literary Eagle, etc. dominated the fandom, and if you wanted people to read your stuff, you needed to post it on Gensao's TMFFA (it's still there!). Things have changed so much since ff.net became big and fanfiction has become more and more popular. Gone are the days of small fandom communities with a collection of well-known authors and their "everybody knows your name" environments.

Sure, ff.net allowed me to branch out into several other fandoms (something I was beginning to do anyway by the time I joined it), but I still miss the old days from time to time. My favorite fanfiction to this day remains Destiny's Balance by Davner - something which would have made a spectacular television or OAV series, and is infinitely superior to the tripe that is Shin Tenchi Muyo!.

#44 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 23 September 2007 - 02:40 AM

Neat idea!

Most of my Naruto stories are pretty old, since they were my first attempt writing.

I'm kind of fond of The Rurouni and the Princess, maybe I should finish it.

Anyway... Tsunade-chan
Tsu.gif

#45 shiroihato

shiroihato

IESU, Rex admirabilis! Servatis A Pereculum!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:Sakunaru<br />Sakura Haruno fanfiction<br />writing my novel<br />Evenesance, The Fray, All American Rejects<br />Japan/ Japanese<br />(Nihon, Nihongo)

Posted 29 September 2007 - 10:10 PM

If I haven't made it obvious by now:

http://www.fanfictio...1984/Shiroihato

My most popular work so far (254 reviews compared to...what, I think the runner up is 11?):

http://www.fanfictio...ei_Genkai_Curse

A poem that no one seems to want to read and tell me how to fix it. I'll probably add story imbetween when I get the chance.

http://www.fanfictio...Stretched_Bonds

I have absolutely no idea what to do with this. Ideas?

http://www.fanfictio...ce_and_Darkness
あなたの幸せ願うほど わがままが増えてくよ-
The more I wish for your happiness, the more selfish I become

My Mibba- Paradox Complex ~ My FF.net Account ~My Useless Youtube ~The Mary Sue Test

#46 templar132

templar132

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 02:09 AM

Um.. I just started Heaven and Earth today... (which you'll be able to tell due to my lack of a signature, avatar, ... or anything else you're supposed to have)... I only joined... for advertisement purposes!!! XD
... nah, didn't even know there was a section like this.

Ah, what the heck,
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/954926/

Pain
His Greatest Weakness

The only NaruSaku fics I have... correction, the only Naruto fics I have XD
Nice to see some familiar authors here too.

#47 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:01 AM

QUOTE (templar132 @ Oct 2 2007, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Um.. I just started Heaven and Earth today... (which you'll be able to tell due to my lack of a signature, avatar, ... or anything else you're supposed to have)... I only joined... for advertisement purposes!!! XD
... nah, didn't even know there was a section like this.

Ah, what the heck,
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/954926/

Pain
His Greatest Weakness

The only NaruSaku fics I have... correction, the only Naruto fics I have XD
Nice to see some familiar authors here too.

Welcome to the boards Templar lol, you can introduce yourself in the ninja academy enrolement section if you want.

I remember you being a beta of a really kickass author, that i forgot the name of tongue.gif

#48 templar132

templar132

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (rickp2006 @ Oct 2 2007, 04:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to the boards Templar lol, you can introduce yourself in the ninja academy enrolement section if you want.

I remember you being a beta of a really kickass author, that i forgot the name of tongue.gif

Why thank you, I'll take that piece of advice.
Hmm.. I beta two authors, but I think you're referring to Valkyriewarrior.
Thanks for the welcome

#49 Makie

Makie

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:10 PM

-sigh- I didn't finish many of the fanfics I was planning for this site...oh, well... :shamefulcry0js:

Be warned, I have two SasuHina fanfics up, so if you don't want to read...it's probably better then not to visit my page. Not unless you want to see what's on my favorites list.

The Violence of Color (or Teruame, if that's what you would prefer to call me)

#50 StellarMind

StellarMind

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 12:34 AM

ano.. I'm also a fanfiction.net writer but I still haven't finished my Narusaku fanfic.. :shamefulcry0js: :shamefulcry0js:

#51 Kusakabe

Kusakabe

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:57 AM

Hanyoupup's profile.

#52 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 08 October 2007 - 06:00 AM

Well, I have a huge favourites list full of NaruSaku's (mostly) and a fic up so if you guys wanna take a look...

Shintenshin no Jutsu

#53 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 06:16 AM

QUOTE (Sqleon @ Oct 8 2007, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I have a huge favourites list full of NaruSaku's (mostly) and a fic up so if you guys wanna take a look...

Shintenshin no Jutsu

Just so you know, your story is awesome lol.

#54 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 08 October 2007 - 07:23 AM

Thank you! happy.gif I'm working on chapter 3, hopefully it'll be out by the end of this week.

#55 DasDeke

DasDeke

In Nomine Patris, Et Filii, Et Spiritus Sancti.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:Reading,Anime,Music, Poetry,Writing,Video Games,Photography, Computers, Bushido,Tattoos,Philosophy

Posted 08 October 2007 - 11:47 AM

Mine is

http://www.fanfiction.net/~dasdeke

Pretty much all my stories are Naruto/Sakura. There are a few mature themed ones there, so please look at the rating before you read them.

Later.

#56 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:55 PM

the profile Hasn't been updated since 1 - 2 years ago. Bet noone knows me.

Twin-Dragon

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#57 Jwolf0

Jwolf0

Gotta catch 'em all!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:Seasonal sports fan. Adept at pulling defeat from the jaws of victory. Sadly allows RL to interfere with gaming and anime stuffs.

Posted 08 October 2007 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE (Kusakabe @ Oct 8 2007, 04:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yay, I was wondering if you would ever make your way here, I've been a fan of 'Guardian' for a while now! smile.gif

QUOTE (Sqleon @ Oct 8 2007, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shintenshin no Jutsu

I look forward to Chapter 3, and I like the Favs list... I saw some updates I didn't know happened. :thumbs:
QUOTE ("Down Goes Brown")
(For the younger readers, "HMV" and "Sam The Record Man" were record stores.)

(For the younger readers, a "record store" was a building that you had to go to when you wanted to buy music.)

(For the younger readers, "buying music" was the way we acquired it, since we couldn't just… you know what, let's just get back to the Bowen song. Stupid kids, you ruin everything.)

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Or Reaper! Or Zombie Killer... or something. Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN!

#58 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

Call to Arms. Flames of WAR blaze once again

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:06 PM

Shouri no Hana's Profile

Don't bother with my 'Filling the Plot Holes' story, I'm still wondering why I keep it around.

Ryuusei no Kyuubi is an AU Crossover story, personally, I believe, you don't even need to know anything about what it is crossed with to enjoy it. I'm doing my best to explain all the crossover elements in it.

#59 Guest_Rocker_*

Guest_Rocker_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2007 - 02:04 AM

Nice idea!!! I'm Rocker, and uhh this is my fanfiction profile. I'm on my second fic right now and trying to find time to writee, but thats another story. Here's my profile:
tongue.gif

#60 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 03:44 AM

http://www.fanfiction.net/~omega1a

thats the profile basic newb at writeing.

two stories are The Tale of Uzumaki, About how a Naruto finds out about his parents and restarts his clan rated M for language and sexual themes (No lemons just implied hints) written before manga reviealed his parents.

Ghost of you: Basically everyone thinks Naruto is dead after the Valley of the End fight and Sakura changes because of it(emo alert) rated M for language.

I should finish them. lol and prolly rewrite them too. but their they are any pointers helpful too

they are both naruSaku
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users