54173 replies to this topic

#50861 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 25 September 2019 - 12:10 AM

Thanks guys.  :grouphug:

Ergh. If they retcon Naruto's past then I think that's even more evidence that none of this was ever planned. Just something to throw onto the pile.
But now it's getting to the point of ridiculous. 

No, just kidding. We past that point years ago.

Edited by Moon_Girl, 25 September 2019 - 12:10 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#50862 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 September 2019 - 12:13 AM

Ergh. If they retcon Naruto's past then I think that's even more evidence that none of this was ever planned. Just something to throw onto the pile.

Not like the NH fans will care again they are sheep, that will follow their master because it's what they do. 

#50863 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 04:36 AM

@Moon Girl

I was roommates with one of those bafoons during college. ROMMMATES!!! 

Most difficult time of my life 

#50864 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 02:08 PM

Agreed there going to retcon the past stuff and ruin Naruto and Sakura more. Why is time travel so popular I mean you change the past it usually winds up worse. Terminator use to work cause it's theme was based on time travel, endgame did it better to.
Also James I don't think this series is as popular as it once was. I think it's suffering from an identity crisis. Plus we already got time travel once granted it was a movie but it was better than this upcoming arc.

Time travel is weird in which yes you can make it worse, but you also might just create a time loop. This is not the first time time travel was introduced into the Naruto universe, but it is the first "canon" time....is it canon? I don't know anymore. Like Super, Naruto's canon is all over the place. What is or is not canon is so convoluted that I lost track.

Depending on the time travel, Boruto is not changing anything. He is actually making it happen. The outcome is the same.

"OH NO!!! I'M THE TEAM KILLING kittenTARD!"
-Church RvB after he time travels.

The only difference is now they magically get to hand wave any excuse on why Naruto ignored HInata cause Boruto caused it. Hinata not helping in battled? Boruto did it. Sakura not getting over Sasuke? Boruto. Everything will probably be blamed on him.

*Earlier in the series*

Sakura: "I am wondering if Sasuke is even human anymore. I don't know if I love him anymore. Naruto has been much closer and sweet...and he makes me feel good about myself. I kind of wish I could be with him."

Boruto: "No, you love Sasuke. You're just having the jitters. You should just forget Naruto and be with Sasuke."

Sakura: "Duhhhh.....okay."

Boruto: "There. I have saved my existence...even though Salad will be miserable, I can't just stop everything from happening to make her happy. Even though Sasuke should totally be with Karin and that is Salad's real mother.....oh well, I am sure it will work itself out."

*moments later*

Iruka: "Okay. Today's lesson is....where did I put my lesson plans?"

*Boruto writes a note and places it on the desk*

Iruka: "Oh yes...I want you all to write an essay about 'If the world was about to be destroyed by the moon and kill everyone because of an eye stealing megalomaniac, who is the person you want to spend the most time with?'  That's a weird subject and oddly specific, but I guess that is what it is."

And the most favorite retcon of all.

Madara Uchiha: "Wonderful. I have the sacred Uchiha tablet and now I will read it with my new eyes to learn of the history of Shinobi. Let me just activate my eyes and...."

*Boruto hits him with a spitball*

Madara Uchiha: "Gahhh...who has thrown this disgusting wade of saliva parchment at me? You shall pay with your life."

*runs out to find the culprit*
*Boruto takes a chisel and hammer and started editing the tablet*
*Black Zetsu shows up also with a chisel and hammer*

Black Zetsu: "What the hell are you doing? Who the hell are you?"

Boruto: "Go away, I have to change this to alter history."

Black Zetsu: "That was my idea! Damn. Can you at least make it so that Kaguya comes back to life?"

Boruto: "What do you think I am doing? Now go away and let me do this."

Black Zetsu: "Yay, but you know I will take credit for this?"

Boruto: "Oh please do..."

*They both leave and then Madara comes back*

Madara Uchiha: "Damn kids and their games. I am going to destroy them all as soon as I read this. Let's see now: Hagaromo is the greetest. Kaguya power. Kaguya on moon. Use Gedo Mazo to gain world domination. Profit. Ahhh....the sacred tablet's intelligence knows no bounds. I shall be the God of Shinobi and have the greetest power."

I thought Endgame's time travel was terrible. 

They technically didn't "time travel." They universe hopped into similar events, but just by affecting said timeline in what they did in it means they created a new universe...unless their travelling always existed and they are catching up. Wibbly Wobbly Timey Whimey stuff

"And calm down, will you, everything is going to be fine. You're not going to tear any wonky holes in any fabric of space and time. Actually, its more like a rug really."
-The Doctor

Edited by James S Cassidy, 27 September 2019 - 02:19 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50865 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:10 PM

I have oh so much I should talk about to make up for lost time... but that would be rude and I just can't do that to you guys. My apologies for seemingly falling off the face of the Earth however. 

I knew it, I totally flat out knew they just couldn't avoid doing a lame *** time traveling plot. I mean they're already running on fumes as it is, why not just bring in the money maker to bring in the old fans even more. The Last more or less sucks, bring in the Naruto and Sasuke bromance in the Boruto movie to change fans opinions. Your new show is basically part 1 Naruto without any of the things that made part 1 so great? Lets travel back in time so we can bring back young Naruto as a crutch who could potentially make Boruto look cool and change fans opinions... again.

It all about milking money at this point and it truly is a big disservice to this franchise that made money because of its storytelling and early-mid characterization, not because of it's relationships and OP level characters with bland and recycled personalities. 

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#50866 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 06:21 PM

They've just gotten more desperate realizing that their ship was sunk and only raised because of others wanting to get their way without thinking of the story and soiling it for their own gain. *glares at Studio Pierrot*

#50867 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 27 September 2019 - 06:56 PM

When in doubt, you can always rely on the clown show that is the NaruHina fandom. I've never witnessed a bigger group of crybabies in my life then with them and their suppose to be the winners. Any sort of disagreement amounts to them taking on defense, with little to no offense available. I mean, this a group that relies heavily on Boruto to support their arguments regarding the Naruto manga, where they have next to nothing. Even their precious Last movie didn't exactly deliver the story they wanted, Naruto wasn't in love with Hinata at any point in the manga according to the film.

SasuSaku isn't much better, but they at least hold Sakura in high regard, though probably not for reasons we'd like. My problems with that group stem from Sasuke however and it's not gonna change thanks in part to Boruto showing us how much of a failed marriage that is. 

#50868 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 28 September 2019 - 01:26 AM

Time travel is weird in which yes you can make it worse, but you also might just create a time loop. This is not the first time time travel was introduced into the Naruto universe, but it is the first "canon" time....is it canon? I don't know anymore. Like Super, Naruto's canon is all over the place. What is or is not canon is so convoluted that I lost track.
Depending on the time travel, Boruto is not changing anything. He is actually making it happen. The outcome is the same.
"OH NO!!! I'M THE TEAM KILLING kittenTARD!"
-Church RvB after he time travels.
The only difference is now they magically get to hand wave any excuse on why Naruto ignored HInata cause Boruto caused it. Hinata not helping in battled? Boruto did it. Sakura not getting over Sasuke? Boruto. Everything will probably be blamed on him.*Earlier in the series*Sakura: "I am wondering if Sasuke is even human anymore. I don't know if I love him anymore. Naruto has been much closer and sweet...and he makes me feel good about myself. I kind of wish I could be with him."Boruto: "No, you love Sasuke. You're just having the jitters. You should just forget Naruto and be with Sasuke."Sakura: "Duhhhh.....okay."Boruto: "There. I have saved my existence...even though Salad will be miserable, I can't just stop everything from happening to make her happy. Even though Sasuke should totally be with Karin and that is Salad's real mother.....oh well, I am sure it will work itself out."*moments later*Iruka: "Okay. Today's lesson is....where did I put my lesson plans?"*Boruto writes a note and places it on the desk*Iruka: "Oh yes...I want you all to write an essay about 'If the world was about to be destroyed by the moon and kill everyone because of an eye stealing megalomaniac, who is the person you want to spend the most time with?'  That's a weird subject and oddly specific, but I guess that is what it is."
And the most favorite retcon of all.Madara Uchiha: "Wonderful. I have the sacred Uchiha tablet and now I will read it with my new eyes to learn of the history of Shinobi. Let me just activate my eyes and...."*Boruto hits him with a spitball*Madara Uchiha: "Gahhh...who has thrown this disgusting wade of saliva parchment at me? You shall pay with your life."*runs out to find the culprit*
*Boruto takes a chisel and hammer and started editing the tablet*
*Black Zetsu shows up also with a chisel and hammer*
Black Zetsu: "What the hell are you doing? Who the hell are you?"Boruto: "Go away, I have to change this to alter history."Black Zetsu: "That was my idea! Damn. Can you at least make it so that Kaguya comes back to life?"Boruto: "What do you think I am doing? Now go away and let me do this."Black Zetsu: "Yay, but you know I will take credit for this?"Boruto: "Oh please do..."*They both leave and then Madara comes back*Madara Uchiha: "Damn kids and their games. I am going to destroy them all as soon as I read this. Let's see now: Hagaromo is the greetest. Kaguya power. Kaguya on moon. Use Gedo Mazo to gain world domination. Profit. Ahhh....the sacred tablet's intelligence knows no bounds. I shall be the God of Shinobi and have the greetest power."

They technically didn't "time travel." They universe hopped into similar events, but just by affecting said timeline in what they did in it means they created a new universe...unless their travelling always existed and they are catching up. Wibbly Wobbly Timey Whimey stuff
"And calm down, will you, everything is going to be fine. You're not going to tear any wonky holes in any fabric of space and time. Actually, its more like a rug really."
-The Doctor

Prince of Persia did travel and it was done better the Sands of time trilogy sure prince screwed himself over twice but he learned from in the end in two thrones he stops running and man's up.
I agree knowing what's canon and what isn't is hard,
That sounds like it might happen not like anyone cares. But changes are everything will be worse.

#50869 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 04 October 2019 - 03:39 AM

So what's this Sasuke Retsuden and why the heck should I care about it? I'm seeing the SasuSaku fans on Twitter getting all giddy about Sakura and Sasuke finally kissing, but I'm just here thinking, "Damn, it took this long and this specific book or whatever for them to act like a couple?"

Why do they get so excited about junk that no longer really applies to the manga any of us cared about? Personally I'd be angered by that fact

#50870 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 04:15 PM

So what's this Sasuke Retsuden and why the heck should I care about it? I'm seeing the SasuSaku fans on Twitter getting all giddy about Sakura and Sasuke finally kissing, but I'm just here thinking, "Damn, it took this long and this specific book or whatever for them to act like a couple?"

Why do they get so excited about junk that no longer really applies to the manga any of us cared about? Personally I'd be angered by that fact

Again....HOW WAS SALAD CONCEIVED?!!!

So let me get this straight.
Sasuke and Sakura never kissed and never hugged (even Proenders admit they have never done this because they are giddy for them finally doing it.) They have never been on any date and the only time they were together lasted 2 and a half minutes. SO HOW WAS SALAD CONCEIVED?!!! DO THESE PEOPLE NOT KNOW HOW BABIES ARE MADE?!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY SMOKING?!!!

Did Orochimari just take Sakura and Sasuke DNA and make a daughter for them? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!!!

WHY IS THIS PAIRING SO MESSED UP AND THESE PROENDERS ARE EATING IT UP LIKE CRAZY??!!!!

I...I have to lay down....my head hurts....I am getting dizzy.

Wake me up with this series finally just ends.

Me at the entire fandom right now:

Edited by James S Cassidy, 04 October 2019 - 04:17 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50871 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 05:40 PM

NONE of us have to care. :th_yeah: Don't you see? It is just fan service to the fans that they DIDN'T piss off with their "strangled by the red string" and next gen stunts. Really. Why would they be writing these couples like effing high school teens that kissing, hand holding etc. IS SUCH A MILE STONE in the relationship like they've never done it before. so are the Boruto authorities ADMITTING that NH and SS were not a good idea? Because I don't see any other married manga/anime couple being touted and advertised like this, Like it's saying their romance doesn't meant $#!% until this point

Not a romance manga pro ending fans say?

Me: I present exhibit "I lost count of" :lmao:  :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 04 October 2019 - 05:43 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50872 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 04 October 2019 - 06:35 PM

Sasuke and Sakura never kissed and never hugged (even Proenders admit they have never done this because they are giddy for them finally doing it.) They have never been on any date and the only time they were together lasted 2 and a half minutes. SO HOW WAS SALAD CONCEIVED?!!! DO THESE PEOPLE NOT KNOW HOW BABIES ARE MADE?!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY SMOKING?!!!

Did Orochimari just take Sakura and Sasuke DNA and make a daughter for them? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!!!

WHY IS THIS PAIRING SO MESSED UP AND THESE PROENDERS ARE EATING IT UP LIKE CRAZY??!!!!

The best answer for this logic is for the team to admit that Sarada IS Sasuke AND Karin's (like they wanted to exclude her and Team Taka) and admit that Sakura agreed to adopt and raise her.

But because of the radical shipping fans (wrong audience, people!) and thought that it will show the $$$...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#50873 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 10:45 PM

That's not happening, and even if Kishi himself WERE to admit that, they would ignore it and call it an outright lie, or that he is being senile and not know what he is saying. Notice how these fans put selective obliviousness to the "highest degree" and beyond that even, if it does not involve their pairings or goes against their pairings. Hey, I'm just stating the truth.

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 October 2019 - 12:01 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50874 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 05 October 2019 - 01:30 AM

Geez James this like linkara when he reviewed marvell. No though was put into this and no one questioned it.

#50875 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 01:32 AM

The best answer for this logic is for the team to admit that Sarada IS Sasuke AND Karin's (like they wanted to exclude her and Team Taka) and admit that Sakura agreed to adopt and raise her.

But because of the radical shipping fans (wrong audience, people!) and thought that it will show the $$$...

That's my head canon that sarada is Karin and Sasuke cause sarada looks just like Karin, and Sakura is giving her a better life.

#50876 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 05 October 2019 - 02:45 AM

So idiot me forgot to include the context for why such a moment even exists... And oh boy is it a doozy. And likely the biggest D-move to ever come our way since Kishimoto's interviews. 

So context... Sakura instigates it, what else can be said there. That much should be obvious at least, seeing as Sasuke isn't the type nor has he ever shown he cares about that s***. Anyway, from what I remember reading on twitter, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are fighting some dude/something and Sasuke has some weird secret plan. For whatever reason, Naruto is somehow confused by this unknown plan, despite being Sasuke's best friend and like-mind thinker, but Sakura is totally aware of it because she's his wife. Don't ask me, this is somehow considered good writing. D-move time, this does not happen in Sasuke's Retsuden, rather Naruto's and most importantly, this kiss Sakura instigates by pulling on Sasuke's cloak happens in front of Naruto. Yeah, in front of him.

And for cliche measures, it's a full moon and some s***

But seriously, why in front of Naruto? Why did that exactly have to happen other then to just keep throwing dirt in our eyes?

The New Naruto Pairing Fandom's 3 step system regarding the current state of Naruto/Boruto

1. Look to see if favorite couple is present

2. Never ask questions, just accept that these two are together and clearly happy together

3. Repeat steps 1 and 2

Bonus step

Call out haters for being idiots who have no respect for Kishimoto and his amazing storytelling talents. These pairings were well planned and what they lack in quantity, they make up for in quality. 

#50877 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 05 October 2019 - 02:53 AM

Sakura and Sasuke finally kissed? How TF does a married couple have their first kiss when they're already married for about 10 years and have a kid? It's like death from Family Guy asking Lois...

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 05 October 2019 - 02:54 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#50878 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 03:56 AM

This might just be the most amazing thing ever...

https://www.youtube....h?v=eLKl9Aq02DE

I consider this cannon now!

#50879 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 05:47 PM

This is further proof I need to get back to work on The Demon Within, to realize what a hot mess this piece of crap "canon" is. XP 

#50880 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 09:47 AM

You know, it really baffles me how SP has been handling these pairings. I mean, it’s ONE THING when they’re poorly developed into canon. It’s another when after it happens, they go out of their way to make these pairings as miserable as possible.

We go through the Last, where out of nowhere Naruto is depressed without Hinata and how he wants to be with her...and then we keep him away from home as much as possible to cause a rift with his children. Hinata was apparently the girl for him because of her sweet demeanor, except for those times she does go Tsundere. Why? I can buy maybe one arc where things aren’t going so well, but it’s so odd they went through that kind of trouble for this. And when they cite Sakura’s attitude for them not getting together, why pass those traits onto Hinata?

Then with SasuSaku, we SOMEHOW get them together. Then we learn Sasuke hasn’t been home in 12 years, they make a story implying Sarada isn’t Sakura’s child, and every opportunity they have for intimacy, Sasuke does less than the bare minimum and ditches her again. And with this new story, apparently Sakura initiates the kiss for some reason other than love (though to be fair, that probably is her excuse), and in front of Naruto. Again, why? Wouldn’t it have been smarter to at least imply that the two overcome these difficulties? You could still have Sasuke away from home often but show that he still comes back home regularly too, which would be more beneficial to them in the long run. And who told them that Naruto Gaiden would be a good idea? Moving on, why highlight a SasuSaku kiss in front of Naruto if the characters are married? I thought we established that Naruto didn’t really love Sakura in the Last?

There’s s part of me that thinks someone is actually trying to sabotage the Naruto franchise. They don’t have the power to outright cancel it, but it seems they’re picking a few parts to make it all crash and burn. If I was a producer, even if I hated what the show had become, I’d at least try to avoid causing problems like this and focus on the action. At least that way it would be easier for people to get over it.

As for time travel in Naruto, it happened in the Lost Tower. The reason THAT worked was because
1) The movie wasn’t canon, so if what they did made no sense it wouldn’t have affected the franchise
2) They sent Naruto to a point in time where Minato may not have even been married yet, and Kakashi was still young. So basically it was a casual loop, and Naruto was in a situation where nothing he did would change any past events we already saw.

That ain’t going to work for Boruto. There is nowhere that I could think of in canon he could go to back in time to without changing the past.

Also, I was reading a book called the Power of Myth, which is basically Bill Moyers interviewing Joseph Campbell about myth. Early on, they talk about marriage rites, and Campbell notes how couples who rely on their children to stay together ultimately split once their children grow up. Kishimoto also noted how Boruto was literally what held NH together. So, by these standards, when Boruto grows up...

Oh, I forgot. They kill Naruto in the future, at least according to Kawakii. Maybe they did so to avoid an NH divorce.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users