LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 21 September 2019 - 01:42 AM

So are we back to what happened in the first chapter yet?

I think we might be getting there soon! 

based on what happened.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#50842 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 21 September 2019 - 02:50 PM

Ladies and Gents I present to you, the next arc for the Boruto Anime 

boruto-kv.jpeg

Honestly, I don't know what to say!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#50843 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 21 September 2019 - 04:03 PM

Wonder if it will ignore the crush naruto had on sakura

#50844 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 05:08 PM

Probably. Watch it show he's randomly in love with Hinata at that point.

Regarding the recent Boruto Chapter

Aren't Naruto and Sasuke supposed to be the 2 strongest ninjas? Where are all these new ninjas who wipe the floor with them coming from?

#50845 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 08:30 PM

Is Naruto dead?

No. Though it is being foreshadowed as subtly as a sledgehammer to the skull. I'm still busy, but I'll do a summary after the fight is over.

So are we back to what happened in the first chapter yet?

No. That had Bolt and Nail as Teenagers. Their still kids. There has been no time skip.

Likely.

Probably. Watch it show he's randomly in love with Hinata at that point.

Aren't Naruto and Sasuke supposed to be the 2 strongest ninjas? Where are all these new ninjas who wipe the floor with them coming from?

Again. Likely.

In theory, they been around since at least the war arc since they saved Ao and made him their cyborg agent. Oh, and they are super duper strong that they make Kaguya people look like a bunch of chumps in comparison according to Sasuke. Why no one knew about them till now?...they been hiding in the shadows.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 21 September 2019 - 08:30 PM.

#50846 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 22 September 2019 - 03:40 AM

boruto-kv.jpeg

Really time travel are you kidding me again. They're really running out of idea here I mean they already did a time travel movie in the lost tower which was awesome the movie.

#50847 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 06:37 AM

boruto-kv.jpeg

They are going for nostalgia so quickly? Damn, they must be truly desperate.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#50848 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 09:38 AM

If Naruto has already been sealed (oh, like any of you care!), it seems that promise of 30 volumes or so got cut short. I guess we could have a time skip now to get to that point in the first chapter, though it makes me wonder where they are going to take Boruto from there if they’re still on course for those volumes.

As for the anime...I can tell this is going to be a mess on SP’s track record alone depending on what rules of time travel they’re going to go by: The classic rules where entering the past WILL change the future (Back to the Future), the rules where time is a circle and history can’t be altered (Gargoyles), or if going back in time only creates branch realities (DBZ, Endgame).

The second one is definitely not an option: In the manga or anime, there are no scenes that even HINT at Naruto met a time traveling Boruto. Neither Kishimoto nor SP would have thought that far ahead.

If they do the first option, well congratulations SP. You have now retconned the ENTIRE lore of Naruto, making everything POINTLESS.

3rd option is probably the best choice for them (they were probably inspired by Avengers, given the timing of this). But if Boruto is going to create a branch reality, what is the point? Are characters from this new reality going to crossover to the main one? Why is Boruto traveling back in time to begin with?

A part of me is suspecting that SP is doing this to have Boruto make Naruto fall in love with Hinata sooner. Again, if they’re going with option #1, this is a huge slap in the face to Naruto, including the parts that benefit NH.
If they’re doing option #3, it feels like they’re using Boruto as a catalyst for some kind of reboot. A reboot that I’ve a feeling is not going to make up for the past.

But knowing them, I think they’re going to pick option #2, claiming this was ALWAYS the past despite nowhere in manga or anime canon to support it.

#50849 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 10:03 AM

Well it's SP, so the one that will destroy everything even more is the one they will pick.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#50850 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 03:26 PM

boruto-kv.jpeg

Got it. Himawari and Bolt go back in time to change Naruto being with Hinata to being with Sakura and they change to be Shinachiku and Hanami....YEAH RIGHT!!!

What we will get is poop on panel...Bolt goes back in time, Naruto's childhood is going to be retconned and changed, and more.

I hate this series. I hate how popular it is. I hate what Kishimoto did to it. I hate every single bit of it now.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50851 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 05:42 PM

They are going for nostalgia so quickly? Damn, they must be truly desperate.

Has Boruto been doing anything else but milking nostalgia?

Well it's SP, so the one that will destroy everything even more is the one they will pick.

Given from what I seen them accomplish so far. They will still somehow find away to piss off their audience that supports them, one way or another.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 September 2019 - 05:42 PM.

#50852 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 22 September 2019 - 09:43 PM

Got it. Himawari and Bolt go back in time to change Naruto being with Hinata to being with Sakura and they change to be Shinachiku and Hanami....YEAH RIGHT!!!
What we will get is poop on panel...Bolt goes back in time, Naruto's childhood is going to be retconned and changed, and more.
I hate this series. I hate how popular it is. I hate what Kishimoto did to it. I hate every single bit of it now.

Agreed there going to retcon the past stuff and ruin Naruto and Sakura more. Why is time travel so popular I mean you change the past it usually winds up worse. Terminator use to work cause it's theme was based on time travel, endgame did it better to.
Also James I don't think this series is as popular as it once was. I think it's suffering from an identity crisis. Plus we already got time travel once granted it was a movie but it was better than this upcoming arc.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 22 September 2019 - 09:45 PM.

#50853 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 02:16 AM

Agreed there going to retcon the past stuff and ruin Naruto and Sakura more. Why is time travel so popular I mean you change the past it usually winds up worse. Terminator use to work cause it's theme was based on time travel, endgame did it better to.
Also James I don't think this series is as popular as it once was. I think it's suffering from an identity crisis. Plus we already got time travel once granted it was a movie but it was better than this upcoming arc.

I thought Endgame's time travel was terrible. 

#50854 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 03:19 AM

It was a catastrophe.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#50855 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:51 AM

Dear diary,

Today, I was cornered by three of my long time friends and somehow got sucked into a horrible conversation about how the Naruto ending was 'good' and how Hinata 'somehow' had more personality than the 'useless' Sakura who can apparently be replaced by just anyone because 'all she does is heal'. 
I received the classic 'nuh uh' and 'you're wrong' answers in the face of the evidence I've tossed at them and their refusal to believe that bias played 90% of the part of the ending. Being cut off just to be talked over is very infuriating.
While I am slow to anger, the Naruto ending is one of the very few things to turn me into a enraged mess that is ready to break a wall down.

Despite my obvious distress and upset tone, these 'friends' kept on and even enjoyed the conversation as the three of them agreed with each other and it's always fun to toss your bias opinions when you gang up on one person.

I am currently down three friends. Instead of having a dust speck of respect, knowing how upset I was getting, they fought for their bland shows and tithime to the end.

What a sad, sad world we live in where one's crotch dictates what makes a story good or bad. Truly horrible. I fear they are beyond saving as their bias goggles have cut off way too much blood to their brains.

Edited by Moon_Girl, 23 September 2019 - 09:52 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#50856 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 10:13 AM

@Moon_Girl You are better off without them.

Debating with those sort of people is pretty pointless since they already made up their minds long before you even said a word.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#50857 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 10:17 AM

I was more confused by there's but I'm saying endgame is better than what ever bolt is going to try with this new arc.

#50858 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 23 September 2019 - 10:41 AM

@Moon_Girl You are better off without them.

Debating with those sort of people is pretty pointless since they already made up their minds long before you even said a word.

Yeah, probably. Honestly, I think I'm just as upset that they knew they were poking at taboo and were still selfish pricks about it.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#50859 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 23 September 2019 - 11:15 PM

Yeah, probably. Honestly, I think I'm just as upset that they knew they were poking at taboo and were still selfish pricks about it.

Well, as others have said they are not friends. To me, they seem like brainless NH zombies hell if I was there I and I heard this I would laugh and say. "Oh you mean the white I kitten that cares more for Naruto kitten inside her and knitting a damn scarf other than her own sister. Yeah, that kitten is the best to watch some real shows with real character growth, some girl with the only thing she has is big boobs." 

#50860 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 11:26 AM

Dear diary,

Today, I was cornered by three of my long time friends and somehow got sucked into a horrible conversation about how the Naruto ending was 'good' and how Hinata 'somehow' had more personality than the 'useless' Sakura who can apparently be replaced by just anyone because 'all she does is heal'. 
I received the classic 'nuh uh' and 'you're wrong' answers in the face of the evidence I've tossed at them and their refusal to believe that bias played 90% of the part of the ending. Being cut off just to be talked over is very infuriating.
While I am slow to anger, the Naruto ending is one of the very few things to turn me into a enraged mess that is ready to break a wall down.

Despite my obvious distress and upset tone, these 'friends' kept on and even enjoyed the conversation as the three of them agreed with each other and it's always fun to toss your bias opinions when you gang up on one person.

I am currently down three friends. Instead of having a dust speck of respect, knowing how upset I was getting, they fought for their bland shows and tithime to the end.

What a sad, sad world we live in where one's crotch dictates what makes a story good or bad. Truly horrible. I fear they are beyond saving as their bias goggles have cut off way too much blood to their brains.

You still have us. :hug:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users