• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 NuclearRaven

NuclearRaven

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Video games, and band.

Posted 11 November 2009 - 11:58 PM

Although he does bring up some good points, I think he's completely wrong. Anyone else agree?
Spock it, lock it, rocket, explode it, reload it.

#2 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 12:40 AM

Most NaruHina fans think in only one dimension which is sad. No I am not saying they are "stupid" as some will say "it is against the rules to bash." I am saying that some do not look at the bigger picture and take one moment in time as the truth of all time.

Some need to look at the timeline as a whole rather than the small segments that have been presented
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 12 November 2009 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Nov 11 2009, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Most NaruHina fans think in only one dimension which is sad. No I am not saying they are "stupid" as some will say "it is against the rules to bash." I am saying that some do not look at the bigger picture and take one moment in time as the truth of all time.

Some need to look at the timeline as a whole rather than the small segments that have been presented

So true they do only think that lmao.

#4 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:33 AM

I'm doing this from my mobile, so I can't watch the video, but can someone please summarize?

Anyways, from those two posts, I'm guessing the guy's being narrow-minded? If so, I don't see why there's a thread for this, as it's no surprise that some person is being obtuse hm.png

Edited by Froot, 12 November 2009 - 04:38 AM.

#5 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:53 AM

QUOTE (Froot @ Nov 11 2009, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm doing this from my mobile, so I can't watch the video, but can someone please summarize?

Anyways, from those two posts, I'm guessing the guy's being narrow-minded? If so, I don't see why there's a thread for this, as it's no surprise that some person is being obtuse hm.png

Lol really cause i thought they were being acute

JLHza2T.png

#6 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:55 AM

@Froot

That's pretty much putting it really nicely, lol.

So right off the bat, he says the whole thing was a lie, and he says that NaruSaku has to be dead and that NaruHina has to happen. (he's not a DFoS shipper, but is calling us (those who have called this a good thing, like me) out for being those kinds because we are saying this isn't a killer or a true negative)

He's brings up the collapse of her composure, and calls it a negative on Sakura's side and that she was getting angry 'casue she's lying. Obviously, I strongly disagree with that. He does understand that this part is extremely debatable. He's open enough to the plausibility, but he's still a NaruHina.

He harps on Sakura's words and reaction and is calling it a pretty obvious lie, but I don't get his points for that. He is saying that Kiba is saying "should we tell him the truth" means more than just telling him the plan, and that is bogus, because Kiba previously stated he had no clue what Sakura was gonna say, so HUGE bullet through that theory.

He says that the change of attitude in the convo is telling, and that the only thing we can say is going for us is the pained face with "I'm sorry, Naruto".

So all in all, decent points, but they're all flawed. He ends it with 470 killing NaruSaku (but he figured 469 was a killing blow as well), so anyways, I concur with NuclearRaven on this one. It goes to show you that they aren't looking at the full picture, that they're only taking things at face value, something we've learned time and time again from Kishimoto is something you should NEVER do with this manga, lol.

Edited by TwilightLink20xx, 12 November 2009 - 04:57 AM.

#7 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 05:04 AM

QUOTE (NuclearRaven @ Nov 11 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Although he does bring up some good points, I think he's completely wrong. Anyone else agree? He is full of kitten!

#8 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 05:08 AM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Nov 11 2009, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol really cause i thought they were being acute

mellow.gif

*Ahem*

@Twilight

Thank you very much. And good points. Basically, they just picked trite arguments and beat them to death even more, and half-assed an explanation and hope no one would look into it, am I right? Because I've seen enough of that over at the VF's, and, frankly, I'm tired of it.

#9 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 12 November 2009 - 05:46 AM

I'm just going to say this plain and simple: Don't feed the trolls.

No, I'm not accusing NaruHina fans of being trolls, because they aren't. I'm just saying that it's best to not give two cents worth on what is argued as 'likely to happen' and what is 'just wishful thinking'. Some people just don't like people liking something they don't agree with. I'll be honest and say this right now, I think NaruHina is a cute pairing. I don't like it as nearly as much as NaruSaku, but hey, NaruHina has it's charm too. Even if I didn't like NaruHina, I wouldn't go and rage to every single person who did.

Just keep in mind when people go and stomp on things as trivial as pairings that if (or in my hopes WHEN) NaruSaku happens it'll be more embarrassing for those who were so strongly down-talking it.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#10 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 05:56 AM

Your so wise:)

#11 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 12 November 2009 - 06:01 AM

QUOTE (dfammer @ Nov 11 2009, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your so wise:)

lol, it's just me speaking my thoughts. It would be great if more people could focus on being fans of the Naruto series and not so worried on something like pairings.

Why can't we all just get along????

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#12 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:49 PM

Nice video----END THE HATE----good point

But...... If there is a NaruHina fan that needs his point argued down then might as well show him why its good to "look underneath the underneath".

He thinks that 470 defeated NaruSaku----->Weeeeellllll.......If I should say........the pair has to start somehow and how could it just start off perfectly???? Think about it, there was just too many different things to resolve for this pair to just kick off and go at it right off the confessions. Now that everything is becoming clear, the bricks of this couple should lay into place very nicely.

Sakura had a goal when she got to Naruto. Her goal was to stop Naruto from chasing Sasuke. Why? Think about it. Sasuke has joined Akatsuki, Naruto is very sensitive when it comes to Sasuke, he wanted to save this person no matter what. This could mean danger for Naruto because Akatsuki could have been using Sasuke to draw Naruto in. Then Naruto fights Sasuke at half strength so he doesn't kill him. Too risky. Sakura sacrificed her feelings for Sasuke, sacrificed any possibility of having her friend back. She did this cause she really LOOOVEEESS Naruto.

Naruto------> Hmm, why did Sakura form a team and come out here to find me, what could have happened. In Naruto's mind he thinks something must have happened for Sakura to come out their and find him in the snow, something bad. Then all of a sudden. Naruto - "why is Sakura telling me she loves me, this doesn't make sense, she loved Sasuke, why come out here to tell me this, something must have happened". Her motive is kinda obvious, she opens up her heart to Naruto, romantically, to save his life. Naruto questions her motive, questions why she would travel to him and tell him something like that.

Sakura is desperate. Naruto's life is on the line, this person that she cares more about than anyone else. She had to do something to bring him back with her, but it didn't work. Now, she has go further and beyond, she has to do more to protect this person she loves so much. She has to get to Sasuke before Naruto does. She has to find him and stop him from hurting Naruto, from capturing Naruto, from taking him away from her. So, Sakura throws on an angry face and turns around acting like she will go home.

We could all ask why she said "Im sorry Naruto" with the painful face. But due to her next action, it should all make since. Sakura is going against Naruto's will, she is going to crush his dream so he can live, so he can stay alive, and so she doesn't lose her friend. Sakura has a determination, no matter what, she will PROTECT Naruto, sound familiar?

I would probably think that Sakura will make it to Sasuke and fight him in some legendary Sakura battle. However, I'm sure that the reason Kishimoto had Sai stay behind is to tell Naruto what Sakura is doing. From there I believe Naruto will try to stop her. Of course this all depends on if Gaara reaches Naruto and tells him the current situation. Then also if Gaara tries to stop Naruto himself. Then again, we all see how fast Sakura and team can track people down.

Just hoping everything works out. Plus, there is no reason to bash pairings, instead of bashing pairings *cough* NaruHina *cough*, we should support our pairings just like other pairings should support theirs.

#13 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 10:04 PM

I don't know people feel that others "bash" the NaruHina fans.

I myself am not bashing them. I just wish they thought with more of an open mind and using the whole manga, rather than just pointing a "moment" here and there.

It's like this for example:

A NaruHina looks at the ch 437 and says "That is proof that NaruHina is canon." It doesn't matter how Naruto reacts to this confession. It doesn't matter if Naruto jumps and says "Sorry Hinata, but I love Sakura." (I know that doesn't happen, i am just giving an example) They take this one moment and claim something that is not even confirmed. Okay ch. 469 comes and we see Sakura confess as well. We say "See, so it can go either way," but the NaruHina take it as "She is lying" or "One moment doesn't prove anything."

I don't mind if we debate, but when they use "evidence" that can also be used against their claim and deny the fact that it is a two-way street just because they are in denial is when they really get on my nerves.

Same thing happens with other things. If a truthful evidence backs their statement, it is true. If a truthful evidence goes against their statement, it is automatically false or is a typo

Edited by James S Cassidy, 14 November 2009 - 10:05 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users