Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46409 replies to this topic

#46401 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 07:09 PM

I actually find it quite funny bc it looked like he was giving him a BJ  :lmao: . Joking aside I haven't watched WWE since I was a teen but wasn't this move forbidden or something like that?  :headscratch: .  

In the past, yes, but either WWE doesn't mind anymore or the wrestlers did it anyway knowing them might get in trouble. Well, maybe. One of them is Rey Mysterio.

bd5.jpg

#46402 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,323 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:45 PM

In the past, yes, but either WWE doesn't mind anymore or the wrestlers did it anyway knowing them might get in trouble. Well, maybe. One of them is Rey Mysterio.

Even if its Ray I think its more likely that they knew and planed the whole thing than doing it on their own accord and facing any repercussion, but then again I have no idea WTF has been going on with WWE for the past few years  :shrug: .   

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#46403 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:26 PM

Even if its Ray I think its more likely that they knew and planed the whole thing than doing it on their own accord and facing any repercussion, but then again I have no idea WTF has been going on with WWE for the past few years  :shrug: .   

You're probably right. I just don't discount that Rey could get away with whatever he wanted at this point. He's a legitimate legend not just in lucha libre but in WWE and, frankly, they need him more than he needs them. But yeah, they probably knew about it and let them do it because Rey's one of the safest workers and Almas used to be La Sombra down in Mexico, so he'd know how to take Rey's style with no issue.

If you feel like checking it out again, trust me, watch Smackdown. Raw is... not always the best. But Smackdown's been really good for a while now, with Daniel Bryan being the current WWE champion and in one of the best characters he's ever done, good matches each week and actual comprehensible storytelling. NXT is even better, but you'd need the network for that.

bd5.jpg

#46404 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

Chuck!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,010 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:08 AM

LOL!!! I have to rewatch that episode  :lol:.

No that's LEGENDARY show much like Zikina Dinastija I was just watching it they always play it for new's eve and christmas  :lmao: .  

Why you little......................prepare for the Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon!!!

Well they are not present at the moment so I have no choice, besides be glad I haven't stabbed her through her heart like all of my waifus  :zaru: .  

Ah! True! :sweatdrop:. Like which one?!  :headscratch: .

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=9409715

My brother got it in our place  :sweat:

I have thought hard on this. And decided that you are Јанаћко of the Sojic universe! :lmao:

The cannon looks like it was bought by Coyote from Acme! :lol:

So we finally know what happened with Iris! :argh: Sure make her angry, she more sexy that way! :chuckle:

Heck would I know! :laughcry: Don't they have something like reversed playboy? You can "read" that! :banana: 

Thanks! :woot: Here a a secret on how you get the coin my young padavan! xd When you raise pogaca (don't know how's called in english) and turn it around with all your hands. Make sure to use both hands, and grab the largest piece. Thats how I did it this time!  :lmao: 

Btw have you see the fan made video of Star Wars "The Chosen One"?

xn6mx0.jpg

#46405 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,365 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted Yesterday, 01:53 PM

@POPI SO MUCH SNOW IN HERE!!! ITS SNOWING LIKE HELL!!!

BUT THERE'S NO SNOW IN HEEEEELL :argh:

SHOW ME THE PICS PLEASE :umm:

Edited by Popuri, Yesterday, 01:54 PM.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#46406 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

Chuck!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,010 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted Yesterday, 02:31 PM

POPI!!! :argh:

So I heard you moved Pandy!!! :D

xn6mx0.jpg

#46407 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:58 PM

bd5.jpg

#46408 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,323 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted Yesterday, 10:13 PM

You're probably right. I just don't discount that Rey could get away with whatever he wanted at this point. He's a legitimate legend not just in lucha libre but in WWE and, frankly, they need him more than he needs them. But yeah, they probably knew about it and let them do it because Rey's one of the safest workers and Almas used to be La Sombra down in Mexico, so he'd know how to take Rey's style with no issue.

If you feel like checking it out again, trust me, watch Smackdown. Raw is... not always the best. But Smackdown's been really good for a while now, with Daniel Bryan being the current WWE champion and in one of the best characters he's ever done, good matches each week and actual comprehensible storytelling. NXT is even better, but you'd need the network for that.

Yes that's exactly what I mean .

Really! Maybe I will when I have a spare time. DB was that the YES guy?  

I have thought hard on this. And decided that you are Јанаћко of the Sojic universe! :lmao:

The cannon looks like it was bought by Coyote from Acme! :lol:

So we finally know what happened with Iris! :argh: Sure make her angry, she more sexy that way! :chuckle:

Heck would I know! :laughcry: Don't they have something like reversed playboy? You can "read" that! :banana:

Thanks! :woot: Here a a secret on how you get the coin my young padavan! xd When you raise pogaca (don't know how's called in english) and turn it around with all your hands. Make sure to use both hands, and grab the largest piece. Thats how I did it this time!  :lmao:

Btw have you see the fan made video of Star Wars "The Chosen One"?

FU I rather be Sojic  :twitch: .

LOL!!! Imagine him chasing the Road Runner with this cannon  :lmao: .

No comment  :whistling: .

I have no idea maybe we should ask Popi or your wifu?  :fist: .

LOL! That's not how it works unless you have some T-ray Goggles you just got lucky  :lol: .

Nope what's that about?  

BUT THERE'S NO SNOW IN HEEEEELL :argh:

SHOW ME THE PICS PLEASE :umm:

I MARRIED THE ICE QUEEN  :hm: .

Sorry no pics my cell is broken  :sweatdrop: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#46409 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts

Posted Today, 06:02 AM

Really! Maybe I will when I have a spare time. DB was that the YES guy? 

Yup. He won the WWE championship and turned heel a month or two back, dragged Brock Lesnar to a great match and has been one of the best parts of the show since. Which is great for me, because he's been my favorite wrestler for years and it's great to see him make such a comeback after it seemed he'd be forced to retire. I was actually in New Orleans for Wrestlemania XXX, when he pulled a Bret Hart and wrestled in the opener and main event, winning the WWE title in the process. Still one of the best live events I've ever been to.

bd5.jpg

#46410 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,365 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted Today, 09:06 AM

I MARRIED THE ICE QUEEN  :hm: .

Sorry no pics my cell is broken  :sweatdrop: .

:hm:

You are no good bruh :hm: I just want pics of snow but you have none :cry:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users