Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46718 replies to this topic

#46381 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 01:09 AM

bd5.jpg

#46382 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 04:15 AM

Happy new year to all of you people! 

[video][/vide]

#46383 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 09:37 PM

Hey, my name cannot be written in arabic? :headscratch: they don't have the letter p? :umm:

Yup, alhamdulillah it's "sleeping" now, not like around 3 or 4 yeara ago when it's awoken, erupted lots ash and even my region turns to be like snowing, though it's in ash and dangerous :sweat:

There is a letter for ' P ' which is: پ - Similar to letter ' B ' in Arabic, but with 3 dots underneath instead of 2 dots. This letter is not in the official Arabic alphabet. It exists when a ' P ' is translated to پ

Hope your nearby volcano will never be awaken :D

So we have action every day? :ohmy:

Boring ones. :lulz: Gonna be honest. That looks weird af to me! :lmao:

Not against Imagine Breaker! :kukuku:

You trying to make him feel sad? :omfg:

Feisty you are its seems XD

They're not boring at all :P

Of course it's going to look weird for you. It's a whole different alphabet :blink: 

A flip of my finger will melt his icy stuff :banana:

I'm trying to make him feel better :fu:

Happy new year to all of you people! 

[video][/vide]

Happy new year to you too :dance:

Good taste of songs :wink:

#46384 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 11:52 PM

Good taste of songs :wink:

If there's one thing you can count on ya boi DL for, it's tunes.

By the way, I totally missed this from you until just now:

@ dl316bh : Hi, skull man :D I'm Tala. I remember you being an old member here. From now on, I'll call you skull man orrrrr...  skelly. The later one sounds good XD

Yeah, I was around during the olden days, I drifted away when the manga got bad, though I kept in touch with some close friends I made here. Still talk to some of them daily (though they don't come here anymore). Don't let anyone tell you that you can't find real friends online.

If you want a nickname, you might as well just call me "Deb" or "Debby" like everyone else. At some point a friend just started calling me Debbycakes after making fun of how impossible it is to figure out what my username means and it just stuck. To my dismay at the time.

bd5.jpg

#46385 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 03 January 2019 - 08:40 AM

Feisty you are its seems XD

They're not boring at all :P

Of course it's going to look weird for you. It's a whole different alphabet :blink:

A flip of my finger will melt his icy stuff :banana:

I'm trying to make him feel better :fu:

Are you fun in bed? :woot:

Prove it! :hm:

To me it looks like those ancient text I see on movies/tv shows! :lmao:

Imagine Breaker is not ice! :P

By making him feel bad first? :wot: Thats some psychiatric high stuff! :lol:

Yp330yZ.gif

#46386 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 04 January 2019 - 10:12 PM

You can't roast me :kukuku: The ominous circumstance is the unhealthy fluffy bouncy tummy of yours X3

Since I was born :th_yeah:

It seems you want to experience some of the easiest fire bending for you to see :smug:

:err: I'm sorry but my belly is perfectly fine it can devour anything including YOU!!!  :drool: .

dark-arts-magic.jpg

2020 Crowley RETURN! :argh:

tumblr_nz4j0qmDRM1seyydbo1_500.gif

Be silent Panjkoviću! :lmao:

Depression slowly sinking in..... :argh:

Didn't watch it! :P

You in some kind of war with her? :hehehe:

We gonna do what women do. Gonna lie about our age! :plots:

What episode is that from?!  :argh: .

Allo Panjkovic, Cuti! Odma uzmi partisku kasu i dodji do mene, Cuti! Cao! Hahahaha koja legenda majstore!!!  :lmao:.

Healing Depression!!!

tenor.gif

Now that's a lie I know you did!!! XD

I'm always in a war with somebody LOL XD.

That's brilliant!!! How didn't I thought of that?!!  :argh: .   

Edited by FireFox, 04 January 2019 - 10:14 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#46387 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:39 PM

What episode is that from?!  :argh: .

Allo Panjkovic, Cuti! Odma uzmi partisku kasu i dodji do mene, Cuti! Cao! Hahahaha koja legenda majstore!!!  :lmao:.

Healing Depression!!!

tenor.gif

Now that's a lie I know you did!!! XD

I'm always in a war with somebody LOL XD.

That's brilliant!!! How didn't I thought of that?!!  :argh: .   

S11 E10! Crowley: "But I was a good boy!" lmao :lmao:

One of the funniest parts! :lol: Add Cirko and you got a whole set. :D Add Stojkovica and you got a great show! XD

True brother! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFXlOQJx1Ds

I only watch good anime. :superior: All I have to say about Gintama is this..... :P

xn6mx0.jpg

LOL But does it have to be my waify? :umm: Can't you bug your waifys? :hehehe: Iirc you have more then one! :lol:

Because you drink way to much rakija! :lulz: Go read some woman magazine! :lmao:

Yp330yZ.gif

#46388 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:00 AM

Found this guy through a friend recently and subscribed. I don't watch a lot of Youtubers anymore aside from the Grumps, Shaun and Hbomberguy, but I like UpisNotJumps style. He's got good comedic timing and knows enough not to belabor a joke, which is a problem with quite a few Youtubers who get indulgent in their skits. That's often been an area where Youtubers learned the wrong lessons from the Nerd and Spoony.

bd5.jpg

#46389 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 04:52 PM

giphy.gif

PANDY I GOT THE COIN!!!!! giphy.gif

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

LETS CELEBRATE!!!!

giphy.gif

Yp330yZ.gif

#46390 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 05:24 AM

Best anime couple and it's not even close.

bd5.jpg

#46391 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:42 PM

S11 E10! Crowley: "But I was a good boy!" lmao :lmao:

One of the funniest parts! :lol: Add Cirko and you got a whole set. :D Add Stojkovica and you got a great show! XD

True brother! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFXlOQJx1Ds

I only watch good anime. :superior: All I have to say about Gintama is this..... :P

xn6mx0.jpg

LOL But does it have to be my waify? :umm: Can't you bug your waifys? :hehehe: Iirc you have more then one! :lol:

Because you drink way to much rakija! :lulz: Go read some woman magazine! :lmao:

LOL!!! I have to rewatch that episode  :lol:.

No that's LEGENDARY show much like Zikina Dinastija I was just watching it they always play it for new's eve and christmas  :lmao: .  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmUjfaOo0MU

Why you little......................prepare for the Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT9vQZWyOyo

Well they are not present at the moment so I have no choice, besides be glad I haven't stabbed her through her heart like all of my waifus  :zaru: .  

Ah! True! :sweatdrop:. Like which one?!  :headscratch: .

giphy.gif

PANDY I GOT THE COIN!!!!! giphy.gif

:w00t:

LETS CELEBRATE!!!!

giphy.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=9409715

My brother got it in our place  :sweat:

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#46392 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 09:26 PM

rey-mysterio-andrade-almas-canadian-dest

bd5.jpg

#46393 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:26 PM

@POPI SO MUCH SNOW IN HERE!!! ITS SNOWING LIKE HELL!!!  :argh: .

fail.gif

rey-mysterio-andrade-almas-canadian-dest

Ou6be3R.gif

Posted Image                                                            

#46394 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:19 PM

Ou6be3R.gif

That was about my reaction, too. Never thought I'd see a damn Canadian Destroyer on WWE television, but here we are.

bd5.jpg

#46395 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 07:02 PM

That was about my reaction, too. Never thought I'd see a damn Canadian Destroyer on WWE television, but here we are.

I actually find it quite funny bc it looked like he was giving him a BJ  :lmao: . Joking aside I haven't watched WWE since I was a teen but wasn't this move forbidden or something like that?  :headscratch: .  

Posted Image                                                            

#46396 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 07:09 PM

I actually find it quite funny bc it looked like he was giving him a BJ  :lmao: . Joking aside I haven't watched WWE since I was a teen but wasn't this move forbidden or something like that?  :headscratch: .  

In the past, yes, but either WWE doesn't mind anymore or the wrestlers did it anyway knowing them might get in trouble. Well, maybe. One of them is Rey Mysterio.

bd5.jpg

#46397 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:45 PM

In the past, yes, but either WWE doesn't mind anymore or the wrestlers did it anyway knowing them might get in trouble. Well, maybe. One of them is Rey Mysterio.

Even if its Ray I think its more likely that they knew and planed the whole thing than doing it on their own accord and facing any repercussion, but then again I have no idea WTF has been going on with WWE for the past few years  :shrug: .   

Posted Image                                                            

#46398 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:26 PM

Even if its Ray I think its more likely that they knew and planed the whole thing than doing it on their own accord and facing any repercussion, but then again I have no idea WTF has been going on with WWE for the past few years  :shrug: .   

You're probably right. I just don't discount that Rey could get away with whatever he wanted at this point. He's a legitimate legend not just in lucha libre but in WWE and, frankly, they need him more than he needs them. But yeah, they probably knew about it and let them do it because Rey's one of the safest workers and Almas used to be La Sombra down in Mexico, so he'd know how to take Rey's style with no issue.

If you feel like checking it out again, trust me, watch Smackdown. Raw is... not always the best. But Smackdown's been really good for a while now, with Daniel Bryan being the current WWE champion and in one of the best characters he's ever done, good matches each week and actual comprehensible storytelling. NXT is even better, but you'd need the network for that.

bd5.jpg

#46399 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:08 AM

LOL!!! I have to rewatch that episode  :lol:.

No that's LEGENDARY show much like Zikina Dinastija I was just watching it they always play it for new's eve and christmas  :lmao: .  

Why you little......................prepare for the Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon!!!

Well they are not present at the moment so I have no choice, besides be glad I haven't stabbed her through her heart like all of my waifus  :zaru: .  

Ah! True! :sweatdrop:. Like which one?!  :headscratch: .

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=9409715

My brother got it in our place  :sweat:

I have thought hard on this. And decided that you are Јанаћко of the Sojic universe! :lmao:

The cannon looks like it was bought by Coyote from Acme! :lol:

So we finally know what happened with Iris! :argh: Sure make her angry, she more sexy that way! :chuckle:

Heck would I know! :laughcry: Don't they have something like reversed playboy? You can "read" that! :banana: 

Thanks! :woot: Here a a secret on how you get the coin my young padavan! xd When you raise pogaca (don't know how's called in english) and turn it around with all your hands. Make sure to use both hands, and grab the largest piece. Thats how I did it this time!  :lmao: 

Btw have you see the fan made video of Star Wars "The Chosen One"?

Yp330yZ.gif

#46400 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 15 January 2019 - 01:53 PM

@POPI SO MUCH SNOW IN HERE!!! ITS SNOWING LIKE HELL!!!

BUT THERE'S NO SNOW IN HEEEEELL :argh:

SHOW ME THE PICS PLEASE :umm:

Edited by Popuri, 15 January 2019 - 01:54 PM.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users