4870 replies to this topic

#4841 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:19 PM

I'm gonna say that Sakura will probably help take-down Akatsuki members, whether it be:

(Sasori vs. Sakura Round 2: Undead- Blow it up! For PS3 xD) Joking.

I still think Sasori, maybe help Naruto or whoever face some more enemies. Bah bah.

#4842 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Apr 2 2010, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well you know he could say something like:

Elder Sage: Naruto you will have something unexpected and great that will happen in your life.
The Elder Sage then smiles.

Naruto: Whaa! What do you mean?

Elder Sage: You'll see. The cherry blossoms also bloom beautifully in certain times of the year.

Naruto: Ahh!, headscratch.gif I don't get it.

Elder Sage: Goody bye! Uzumaki Naruto, enjoy your future! biggrin.gif

Who would of thought something I post would continue. Usually every time I post something it just passes by or gets ignored. Haha! Yeah pictured something like that.

#4843 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 2 2010, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm gonna say that Sakura will probably help take-down Akatsuki members, whether it be:

(Sasori vs. Sakura Round 2: Undead- Blow it up! For PS3 xD) Joking.

I still think Sasori, maybe help Naruto or whoever face some more enemies. Bah bah.

Yeah, I also see Kakashi having his ultimatum with Itachi zombie.

Para Sasuke: Noo, leave my brother alone.

Naruto: Your fights with me Sasuke!

Okay as you can tell I had a cup of :True: and is in a good mood this morning! happy.gif

(Sorry I forgot, I can't break the rule sweatdrop.gif )

Edited by Uzumakikage, 02 April 2010 - 03:10 PM.

#4844 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:38 PM

I don't think we broke any rules¿?

Sakura: (Pulls out AK47 and bronze knuckles) You're going down Barbie doll!

Sasori: I'm not made of Plastic! (Pulls out M16)

I really wanna Sakura vs. Sasori fight now. Gah! :3 Too see Sakura in action with possibly more Jutsu, wooah!

#4845 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 03:54 PM

I don't trust Karin. I pretty sure should of just came out and confess what Sasuke was planning especially since she almost got killed by him. Instead of the whole "But I am victim too!" and beat around the bush type of thing. She could still be working for Sasuke. Was Sasuke really gonna killer or just make it look like he did. Don't forget she can hide her chakara. Well if she's planning something I wouldn't mind Sakura fighting her. as for the rest Kakashi agaist Madera or Sasuke against Madera. Kakashi vs Kabuto(with Orochimaru's power), Tsunade vs Kabumaru(Is that right), I would like to see Sakura Sasori round 2. Or Sasori vs The Sand(Gaara, Kankuro and Temari), That Itachi vs Kakashi sound good. Maybe Sasuke vs itachi round 2. Konan vs Naguto, Kakazu vs Team Asuma, Deidra against Gaara round 2. Damn there's too many but the battles will be epic!
biggrin.gif

#4846 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (dokueki(venom) @ Apr 2 2010, 12:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just finish reading the newest chapter and see that Sakura was just passing by to inform Naruto of Lady Tsunade. Didn't really have time for Naruto. She had to inform others. Too bad that she has to see Naruto later rather than sooner. Off subject but Did Tsunade actually eat more than Naruto in this chapter. LOL okay. Yeah kinda slow as usual. Too bad the sage toad didn't mention Naruto's love life like most psychic. ;)

I think it'd be funny if Naruto asks: "Did you see anything about Sakura chan?"
Elder Toad Sage: "Sakura chan? Ah yes, your wife.."
Naruto: "Wife? But we haven't-"
Elder Toad Sage: "she will surpass her teacher and become a powerful ninja indeed."
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#4847 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:56 PM

xD wow... Poor Naruto "What the-" lmao.

I'm gonna think more realistically and say that I don't think the Elder Sages gonna bring up his love life unless it's really important in a way, like... I don't know.

#4848 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 2 2010, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
xD wow... Poor Naruto "What the-" lmao.

I'm gonna think more realistically and say that I don't think the Elder Sages gonna bring up his love life unless it's really important in a way, like... I don't know.

Perhaps in the end because I believe Sasuke will be redeemed saving Naruto but he will die in the process. Sakura will be the one to heal him from that pain of losing his best friend she is Naruto's heaven. smile.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4849 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:00 PM

Yeah. Probably not, but was fun messing around for awhile. Still don't get the whole octopus part. huh.gif Well if someone does let me know. Kind slow on the thinking part.

#4850 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (dokueki(venom) @ Apr 2 2010, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah. Probably not, but was fun messing around for awhile. Still don't get the whole octopus part. huh.gif Well if someone does let me know. Kind slow on the thinking part.

It means that Naruto is going to meet Killer Bee.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4851 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:41 PM

huh.gif Oh! Wait. Okay I see now. Finally got it. happy.gif I so dumb biggrin.gif Would love to see that fight.

#4852 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (dokueki(venom) @ Apr 2 2010, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
huh.gif Oh! Wait. Okay I see now. Finally got it. happy.gif I so dumb biggrin.gif Would love to see that fight.

No, no, no... facepalm.png I don't think they mean there gonna fight, there gonna meet xD though I could be wrong and be the stupid one by I'm sure they won't fight.

#4853 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 09:36 PM

Oh! mellow.gif Well that just proves how dumb I really am. Meet not fight got it. Sorry but all this with fighting and war just getting me all fired up! Know what let me read it again and get back to you on that.

#4854 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:05 AM

You guys are so much fun with your theory laugh.gif

We have so many material for good fanfiction since Sakura's confession and there's not enough in FF net. I'm not good but I'll try to come up with a crazy theory as well. Here goes nothing ( don't be too harsh, I'm new with writing stuff)

Naruto : Alright, thanks for everything super-size sage but now, I'm hungry and their is REAL food that is waiting for me back in Konoha so, if you'll excuse me....

Elder sage : I wasn't finish!

Naruto : What !There is more!!!!
thinking : So much hope to enjoy nice, hot ramen *sigh*

Elder sage : Yes, now, as I was saying ,you'll fight a boy with great power in his eyes and...this won't come without pain and sacrifice. However, hope will rise upon pain and heaven shall give you the gift that will free you from your burden.

Naruto : Alright, don't know what the last part could mean but I guess that I'll know it when I see it.
Thinking : Heaven, gift, burden!? Heaven mean probably that I'll die so that mean that death is my 'gift' and this will free me from my burden...what I can guess is the kyuubi.

While Naruto is still thinking

Elder sage : Ummm!

Other frog : What is it great elder?

Elder sage : It's very hard to say, it's from a distance future...Ah! I see now, a child will be born when Heaven and Earth will unite.

Naruto : Still thinking : It's better that I don't mention that to anyone...WAIT, a child, WHAT THE....!?

Naruto : A child!? Did you just say that I'll have a CHILD!?

and when we least expect it

Gost Jiraya : Holly molly! The moment when the gaki will become a man.

Naruto : ERO-SENNIN! WHAT THE...! HOW!?...I mean you and Pein and...WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?

Jiraya : And I thought you'd be happy to see me.

Naruto : But you DIED! How can you can still be HERE!?

Jiraya : Let just say that I'm stuck here because I have unfinished 'business'...now, great sage, can you tell me the last part but with lots and LOTS of details !

Naruto : THE HELL !? I won't let you discover a DAMN thing about THAT!!!!!!

Jiraya : AWWWW!! But Gaki, I'm bored. Beside, you'll learn lots of thing from this.

While student and master fight

Elder sage : Ummm! What is this?...I see another child...a girl...with pink hair!? This t is very unusual.

Both stop arguing

Naruto/Jiraya : WHAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Naruto : a...another child...wh...with PINK hair!??????( Imagine Hinata when Naruto ask her to come with him when they first met in shippuden and you'll have a good picture of Naruto at this moment)

Jiraya : HELL YEAH! The gaki won the JACKPOT!!!!!

At the end, Jiraya try to probe the great sage for more details but don't succeed because the ghost of the VERY angry mother of the 'child of prophecy' kick his butt enough to proclaim him REALLY dead now. As for Naruto well....let just say that, for the first time since forever, he's completely speechless and has a very VERY red face laugh.gif
--------------------------
My god, that was lame but I couldn't help it. I would have explain more about the 'gift' and 'burden' but I'm to lazy for that so, I'll let you guys guess what it is wink.gif

Edited by silverserenity, 03 April 2010 - 02:07 AM.

#4855 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:11 AM

Oh my gosh Silver-chan! That was rich! *gets inspired* my turn pictureem0.gif ...

Giggitty-Goo >P --Click here to view--
Elder Sage: I... See...

Naruto: WHAT! What is it already?!

Elder Sage: ... What's your name again...?

Naruto: *facepalm:

Elder Sage: Ah yes, well whatever your name is I see you...

(Naruto listens attentively)

Elder Sage: I see you... And a tree...

Naruto: A... Tree? (Naruto imagines an Oak tree or something)

Elder Sage: Ahh, a tree that finally blooms.

Naruto: what the hell? First an "octopus" now a freakin' tree? *mumbles to self* Crazy old frog..

(Naruto walks off with a headache an the Old Sage talks to itself)

Elder Sage: But... I didn't tell you her name whoever you are...

END;

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 03 April 2010 - 02:32 AM.

#4856 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:42 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 2 2010, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh my gosh Silver-chan! That was rich! *gets inspired* my turn pictureem0.gif ...

Giggitty-Goo >P --Click here to view--
Elder Sage: I... See...

Naruto: WHAT! What is it already?!

Elder Sage: ... What's your name again...?

Naruto: *facepalm:

Elder Sage: Ah yes, well whatever your name is I see you...

(Naruto listens attentively)

Elder Sage: I see you... And a tree...

Naruto: A... Tree? (Naruto imagines an Oak tree or something)

Elder Sage: Ahh, a tree that finally blooms.

Naruto: what the hell? First an "octopus" now a freakin' tree? *mumbles to self* Crazy old frog..

(Naruto walks off with a headache an the Old Sage talks to itself)

Elder Sage: But... I didn't tell you her name whoever you are...

END;

Shippu-chan I love it.wow.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4857 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2010 - 03:00 AM

these are really good guys

#4858 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 03:18 AM

@ Shippu-chan

huh.gif ...a tree!?...Ohhhhh! NOW I get it laugh.gif ( make it sound like I didn't know the meaning of the 'tree')

Poor Naruto, we are torturing you ( but it so fun...so much possibilities pictureem0.gif )

If only I had more time, I try to write a fanfic but I'm scare that it will suck ( it took me forever just for that little story so imagine a whole story that can be good and that make sense)

Anyway, I'm trying to figure something that we can debate but it hard when there is nothing news and I'm tired to talk about the same thing ( for example, the argumentation about Sakura's confession is getting old and tiresome)

How about this:

Now that we have a little break from all the drama that we had so far, this could be a great opportunity to bring a little romance aspect f the story. Does anyone think that we'll have more development or Kishi will do as if nothing happen?

My answer : While I wish to have more developement, I have a nagging feeling that Kishi will put Sakura's confession on hold and will probably do like Hinata's confession. However, I'm still glad to see naruto and Sakura acting natural around each other again. While it doesn't prove more romance hint, I can still say that it give NaruSaku a pretty good chance. They have face a very painful experience but that didn't ruin anything between them.

Edited by silverserenity, 03 April 2010 - 03:25 AM.

#4859 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 03:39 AM

Also the fact they've spoken to each other after something like that. Interraction is still a continuation.

#4860 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 04:15 AM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Apr 2 2010, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ Shippu-chan

huh.gif ...a tree!?...Ohhhhh! NOW I get it laugh.gif ( make it sound like I didn't know the meaning of the 'tree')

Poor Naruto, we are torturing you ( but it so fun...so much possibilities pictureem0.gif )

If only I had more time, I try to write a fanfic but I'm scare that it will suck ( it took me forever just for that little story so imagine a whole story that can be good and that make sense)

Anyway, I'm trying to figure something that we can debate but it hard when there is nothing news and I'm tired to talk about the same thing ( for example, the argumentation about Sakura's confession is getting old and tiresome)

How about this:

Now that we have a little break from all the drama that we had so far, this could be a great opportunity to bring a little romance aspect f the story. Does anyone think that we'll have more development or Kishi will do as if nothing happen?

My answer : While I wish to have more developement, I have a nagging feeling that Kishi will put Sakura's confession on hold and will probably do like Hinata's confession. However, I'm still glad to see naruto and Sakura acting natural around each other again. While it doesn't prove more romance hint, I can still say that it give NaruSaku a pretty good chance. They have face a very painful experience but that didn't ruin anything between them.

Sakura's confession is probably going to be on the backburner for a while as the only one who would bring it back up is sakura herself, and she probably won't see naruto for a while as he will be training to complete "that" jutsu or something along those lines. Remember Naruto still believes she is in love with Sasuke and wants her to be happy so he isn't going to force his opinion on her, so anything involving a relationship is just going to be all on her.

So on that note, Sakura's confession this time was a red herring,basically just kishi trolling us like he has done to other pairings, luckily this brought them closer just not how we necessary wanted but can accept. Sakura has restrored faith in Naruto where she was lacking it before so they are closer now, and I believe Sakura is changing even more as a girl becoming a woman, and I believe Tsunade will have a hand in bringing those two together by talking to sakura. Remember Tsunade regrets letting Jiraiya going off and getting himself killed and you can clearly tell when those two are talking for the last time that she is in love with him just as he was in love with her. I can almost gurantee she will try to convince sakura not to follow in her footsteps

If we are to have NaruSaku in this manga as a canon pairing it will not be until the end of the manga however we will have moments throughout the series as we have had it will not be solidified until the end.
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users