LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:00 PM

Got a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3, and man it looks amazing..

What new world do you think they are gonna unveil next month? 

I'm thinking either Frozen, Zootopia, or Moana. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#322 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 11 June 2017 - 06:43 PM

Got a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3, and man it looks amazing..

What new world do you think they are gonna unveil next month? 

I'm thinking either Frozen, Zootopia, or Moana.

Hard to say zootopia and Moana sound good but doubt they'll get the rock for the role he did in the movie. I want a star wars, marvel, gargoyles, Robin hood, great mouse detective world. Wonder you they get for xehanort voice, maybe for English either Chris Sabat, or Neil khaplan. I'm hyped for this game along with the last of us part 2. By the way you see the black panther tease cause that looks amazing.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 11 June 2017 - 06:45 PM.

#323 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:22 PM

Hard to say zootopia and Moana sound good but doubt they'll get the rock for the role he did in the movie. I want a star wars, marvel, gargoyles, Robin hood, great mouse detective world. Wonder you they get for xehanort voice, maybe for English either Chris Sabat, or Neil khaplan. I'm hyped for this game along with the last of us part 2. By the way you see the black panther tease cause that looks amazing.

Gargoyles would be a great addition!

I'm curious what they are gonna do with xeonhort when it comes to the voice acting. I have no doubt it'll be great.

Btw I forgot to share this... courtesy of yours truly:

https://youtu.be/Br8I26_gDWE

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#324 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:25 PM

Gargoyles would be a great addition!
I'm curious what they are gonna do with xeonhort when it comes to the voice acting. I have no doubt it'll be great.
Btw I forgot to share this... courtesy of yours truly:https://youtu.be/Br8I26_gDWE

I noticed your Cowboys hat hope they have a good season.
Ya gargoyles would a great world fighting along side Goliath and fighting xanthos or demona sound awesome.

#325 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:33 PM

Sorry guys, for some reason they won't add Gargoyles into the series because Disney doesn't want to acknowledge them but the team wanted to put the series in the game.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#326 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 04:48 AM

Im a bit worried about the sora and karis relationship i feel like there bond fumbled a lot. And i see a lot of new kh merchandise and adverts that have kari place right next to riku instead of sora. 

Also ever since kh 2 and onward i see more bromance between sora and riku while kairi's relationship with sora thats both platonic and romantic seems to fumble. Since karis training with riku in kh 3 she might get closer to him while her bond with sora slowly disappears to casual friends that don't speak to each other much. :ermm:   

I miss the kh 1 days when all 3 had strong bond with one another.  :sad:

Does anyone feel this way? 

#327 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 12:02 AM

Im a bit worried about the sora and karis relationship i feel like there bond fumbled a lot. And i see a lot of new kh merchandise and adverts that have kari place right next to riku instead of sora. 

Also ever since kh 2 and onward i see more bromance between sora and riku while kairi's relationship with sora thats both platonic and romantic seems to fumble. Since karis training with riku in kh 3 she might get closer to him while her bond with sora slowly disappears to casual friends that don't speak to each other much. :ermm:   

kairi is most special to him btw she's training with lea not riku

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#328 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 12:30 AM

https://youtu.be/139wUHF4V3M they added the xion fight

#329 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:26 AM

They still have their bond, just more focused on Riku and Sora at the moment. There's nothing to worry about

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#330 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:35 AM

No need to worry. :happy: Kairi and Sora are official, that's why they haven't had any romantic interactions so far because there's no need to, and even if Kairi is training with Riku, they would not become anything closer than best friends so there's no problem.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#331 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:43 AM

No need to worry. :happy: Kairi and Sora are official, that's why they haven't had any romantic interactions so far because there's no need to, and even if Kairi is training with Riku, they would not become anything closer than best friends so there's no problem.

I think the moment that confirmed it was in the first game when her heart was in sora the whole time and when she turned sora back to normal from being a heartless. Or that xion was made to look like kairi, her being sora's strongest memore. Plus that scene in port royal at the end of the first run through where sora blushes at will and Elizabeth together or the second run-through of Halloween town where jack and Sally dance, sora sees himself and khi kairi doing that, hell in that very scene goofy even said what more does Kairi need as long as she can be with sora. So Ya they seem official to me.

#332 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 14 June 2017 - 06:40 AM

When Sora and Kairi get married, I know Donald will pull out a tissue and cry.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#333 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:25 AM

i like how xemnas plays mind games with sora

#334 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:37 PM

I cant wait for the d3 announcement but sadly ill be working. i hope they post the live stream after the panel finishes.

#335 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:04 PM

Toy Story confirmed. Been wanting that since the first game came out.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#336 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:08 PM

Huh, That's good although technically, Toy Story is Pixar soo they may need to add other Pixar franchises in too :yes: 

When Sora and Kairi get married, I know Donald will pull out a tissue and cry.

You know we ALL WILL at the the SorKai wedding :fu:

Edited by Phantom_999, 15 July 2017 - 09:09 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#337 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:47 PM

Huh, That's good although technically, Toy Story is Pixar soo they may need to add other Pixar franchises in too :yes: 

You know we ALL WILL at the the SorKai wedding :fu:

That is if they do a wedding at all

#338 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:18 PM

It's official folks TOY KITTEN STORY hype level for KH3 is OVER 9000!

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#339 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:33 AM

It's official folks TOY KITTEN STORY hype level for KH3 is OVER 9000!

Yes finally toy Story it looks like it's either 2 or 3 cause buzz has his helmet off and it's going to awesome teaming up those two and Sora is a action figure I never thought I'd see happen. Wonder what other worlds there will be some far it's twilight town, toy Story, tangled, Hercules, big hero 6 that's five so far.

#340 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:17 AM

TOY STORYYYY dude woody's and buzz's japanese VAs sounds so good

Damn I was pleasantly surprised with this one. I didnt expect it at all tbh XD. I wonder what other Pixiar movie they might add~

And a little toy Sora omg.. Man they put a ton of hard work into this, its gon be lit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users