• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 M1abrams

M1abrams

The Colonel

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:Anime and Airsoft, what else is there in life...oh yeah....RAMEN!!!!

Posted 26 February 2006 - 05:28 PM

I have hinted at it, even given some people hints and sneak peeks. But now I have finally reached the point where I can release the first chapter of Trust, the prequal fic to "Truth Behind Lies" I worked hard on it, so I hope you all enjoy it.

All the original artwork done for this fic is by the totally amazing artist Andorea-chan. She has been a huge help and I can't even begin to repay her for all the great pictures she has done for me for my fics. Thank you so much Andorea-chan, I am your number one biggest fan. And now without further wait, I give you, Trust.

Trust

Image by Andorea-chan, the greatest artist I know!

#2 Andorea-Chan

Andorea-Chan

Kitty l-o-v-e-r ♥

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Interests:SakuNaru! I love anime and video-games. I also like drawing.

Posted 26 February 2006 - 09:06 PM

Hey, awsome intro! And I like what you did with my pic. happy.gif

#3 M1abrams

M1abrams

The Colonel

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:Anime and Airsoft, what else is there in life...oh yeah....RAMEN!!!!

Posted 03 March 2006 - 02:09 AM

Alright everyone, I will be updating this thread constantly as I update the fic. Mainly anouncing new chapters that are up, answering any question. And maybe...just maybe, posting some more of Andorea-chan's amazing artwork (Thats if she isn't sick of me asking her...wich I think she is laugh.gif )

Today's anouncments are that: Chapter 2 is up, its much shorter than chapter 1, so its a little easier on the eyes. Its titles "Team 3 get Ready, Your new Instructors are Here!!" I would blab on about it, but you need to read it to get all the good stuff. happy.gif

Image by Andorea-chan, the greatest artist I know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users