• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 MBKon

MBKon

Hm hm hm hm hm

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Interests:Girls, and girls, girls, did i mention girls?

Posted 26 February 2006 - 01:15 PM

Well, i started a new fic with my new partner Ryushi-the-DutchEroSennin. I'll tell you the basics in a lil' description.

Pairings: NaruSaku, a bit NaruIno. ShikaTem, NejiTen, SasuAlone :devil: , KibaHina, JiraTsun.

Descriprion: The nephew's of Jiraiya the sannin come to Konoha in hope to leave their old lives full of crazy stalkers, fangirls and ex-girlfriends behind. They succed. Though before they see their uncle, Tsunade steals money from Jiraiya's bank account, the money that was supposed to be for their apartment. With no place to go, Jiraiya asks Naruto if they can stay at his place. After a few 'logical' arguements he agrees. He finds out that Ryushi and Maruko( the dutch sennin and Me ) were womanizers in their old village. Seeing that he has big problems with women he asks them for help. They think a while about it and agree. They teach him stuff and when he succeds in impressing Sakura, Shikamaru asks him how he did it. He tells him and then Shika tells every single one out of the rookie 9 expect Sasuke and Lee, who was out on a mission. If you want to know the rest then Read :

'SCHOOL OF COOL' By KoN-KingOfNinjas. Airs in the next profile to you. Coming sometimes around March.

Genre: Romance/Humor.

Author: MBKon And Ryushi-The-DutchEroSennin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users