Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
455 replies to this topic

#441 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:13 AM

Another great page. I just wish a random rock would come and just backhand slap Hinata into the statue, HARD. Not enough to kill her, but just enough where shes knocked until AFTER Naruto and Sakura-Chan gets married so that way when she wakes up, she gets a special surprise waiting for her when she hears the news. Not only did she get knocked out by a rock but she hears Naruto is finally married to the one he loves. That will be a wrap on her life.
Sorry if Im coming off as hateful, but seeing her Now just makes me upset.

Don't worry man. We all feel the same way. This fandom and this ending has us all upset. We are all hurt from 15 years of being lied to, just to fulfill someone's Hinata fantasies.

#442 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,243 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 02:20 PM

Another great page. I just wish a random rock would come and just backhand slap Hinata into the statue, HARD. Not enough to kill her, but just enough where shes knocked until AFTER Naruto and Sakura-Chan gets married so that way when she wakes up, she gets a special surprise waiting for her when she hears the news. Not only did she get knocked out by a rock but she hears Naruto is finally married to the one he loves. That will be a wrap on her life.

Lol I know what you mean. But I doubt the author would turn his doujin into a Hinata bash fest.

Edited by Gravenimage, 31 March 2018 - 02:21 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#443 jak123

jak123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 02:54 PM

Lol I know what you mean. But I doubt the author would turn his doujin into a Hinata bash fest.

It could follow the plot of the Last fully for all I care as long as Naruto and Sakura end up together like it should have been.

#444 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 05:08 PM

It could follow the plot of the Last fully for all I care as long as Naruto and Sakura end up together like it should have been.

I am just going to say if Hinata was supposed to have this shining moment, even though she hasn't earned it, then everybody else should get the same treatment. Other characters deserved that more than her.

#445 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,972 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:54 AM

OR, OR, OR she gets PREGGARS by that rock!!!!!! :zaru: She enjoyed "riding that rock-kun and lying on top of it didn't she" while "Naruto-kun" was dying didn't she? :fu:

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 April 2018 - 01:14 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#446 DrK

DrK

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 09:53 AM

OR, OR, OR she gets PREGGARS by that rock!!!!!! :zaru: She enjoyed "riding that rock-kun and lying on top of it didn't she" while "Naruto-kun" was dying didn't she? :fu:

Rocks have no standards these days.

#447 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,972 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 10:13 AM

Hey, they're rocks, they can't help it. They can't move :lmao:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#448 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 08 April 2018 - 09:40 PM

Just pray and hope the author doesn't pull out the kitten hand waving maneuver. We would all be in trouble again

He said that he doesn't see hinata as a chosen one and that it's just a reaction to her byagkuan.

#449 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 10:04 PM

He said that he doesn't see hinata as a chosen one and that it's just a reaction to her byagkuan.

In all honestly I was just trying to joke around with that post.

#450 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Mother&Son

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,837 posts
  • Interests:Manga, video games, novel, 3D comics, flying drones and rc driving.

Posted 08 April 2018 - 10:11 PM

If author turns this into a Hinata bash fest, I'll lose all interest because, Hinata haters are the same as Sakura haters.

GoM Season 2/Vol. 2 Synopsis: Coming soon after 4th of July Author's Comments from Tumblr.  

Season 2 coming this fall 10-10-2017. Volume 1 is now available at DA and R&R Legends.

#451 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 09 April 2018 - 12:26 PM

In all honestly I was just trying to joke around with that post.

Well I asked about that and that's what he told me.

#452 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 07:25 PM

Well I asked about that and that's what he told me.

Well that is good. Can't wait to read it.

#453 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Mother&Son

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,837 posts
  • Interests:Manga, video games, novel, 3D comics, flying drones and rc driving.

Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:24 PM

CH 4: Pg 10

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 16 April 2018 - 06:24 PM.

GoM Season 2/Vol. 2 Synopsis: Coming soon after 4th of July Author's Comments from Tumblr.  

Season 2 coming this fall 10-10-2017. Volume 1 is now available at DA and R&R Legends.

#454 jak123

jak123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:02 PM

CH 4: Pg 10

It's been awhile since I've seen The Last and I tried to forget it because I hated it so much. How closely is this following it? I honestly can't remember.

#455 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,243 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 12:06 PM

I will never see the Last I'm only following this version only. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#456 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:38 AM

It's been awhile since I've seen The Last and I tried to forget it because I hated it so much. How closely is this following it? I honestly can't remember.

so far it's close to the movie but with massive changes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users