Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#401 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:53 PM

Hope that byakugan princess goes nowhere like in the movie.

I'm sure it won't be too relevant, but we'll see.

#402 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 30 March 2018 - 06:40 PM

I'm sure it won't be too relevant, but we'll see.

Just pray and hope the author doesn't pull out the kitten hand waving maneuver. We would all be in trouble again

#403 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 09:02 PM

Just pray and hope the author doesn't pull out the kitten hand waving maneuver. We would all be in trouble again

The author made it clear for a while that he's going the NS path in this version of the movie. So there's nothing to worry about.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#404 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 09:21 PM

The author made it clear for a while that he's going the NS path in this version of the movie. So there's nothing to worry about.

Yeah I know I was just doing a joke about you can't trust anybody's writing. Can't wait to see it completed.

Edited by griff142, 30 March 2018 - 09:22 PM.

#405 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 01:21 AM

I'm really not too wild about the Byakugan Princess plot. Though it (well, along with other things, BUT MOSTLY THAT) ruined canon, at least it matched the intent at that point. If this version is supposed to lead to NS, this seems like it would be a distraction, maybe even a reverse-Kushina.

One way this could work: Toneri brainwashes Hinata (again) and as Naruto and Sakura (and Sasuke? Maybe?) work to defeat them, she fights on Toneri's side until they snap her out of it.

Guess we'll see

#406 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 02:09 AM

So in the canon, Naruto and Hinata would not have gotten together if this random dude from the moon hadn't shown up. They would have both stayed single and Sakura would have kept waiting for Sasuke to eventually come back. It would be okay though, because they made Naruto too stupid to know that he's supposed to be heartbroken.

Edited by DrK, 31 March 2018 - 02:09 AM.

#407 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 02:50 AM

So in the canon, Naruto and Hinata would not have gotten together if this random dude from the moon hadn't shown up. They would have both stayed single and Sakura would have kept waiting for Sasuke to eventually come back. It would be okay though, because they made Naruto too stupid to know that he's supposed to be heartbroken.

Honestly they should have turned Naruto into an wondering hermit like Jirayia because if he was not going to be Sakura, at least let the man be single and be true to his heart and not have him apart of a forced relationship.

#408 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 31 March 2018 - 02:59 AM

Another great page. I just wish a random rock would come and just backhand slap Hinata into the statue, HARD. Not enough to kill her, but just enough where shes knocked until AFTER Naruto and Sakura-Chan gets married so that way when she wakes up, she gets a special surprise waiting for her when she hears the news. Not only did she get knocked out by a rock but she hears Naruto is finally married to the one he loves. That will be a wrap on her life.

Sorry if Im coming off as hateful, but seeing her Now just makes me upset.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#409 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:11 AM

Honestly they should have turned Naruto into an wondering hermit like Jirayia because if he was not going to be Sakura, at least let the man be single and be true to his heart and not have him apart of a forced relationship.

That would have been too pathetic, honestly. It's ridiculous for him to pull a Jiraiya, because he didn't deserve to lose Sakura. It makes no sense that Sakura would choose to abandon him. Tsunade at least did love Dan and he was a good man. It made sense that she chose to be with Dan.

They needed to have him marry Sakura. If he couldn't be with Sakura then either him or Sakura should have died. If that couldn't happen and she absolutely has to be with Sasuke even though it makes no sense, then he should have been with Ino. Because his mom would have approved of him being with Ino, though not as much as she would have approved of Sakura. If he's with Ino, I could believe that he would eventually grow to love Ino and fall out of love with Sakura. It's not believable that he would fall out of love with Sakura in favor of Hinata of all people. Hinata is like an inanimate object.

I find it hard to believe that Naruto would be willing to disappoint his mother when he was so moved by the experience of talking to her. That was inexcusable as well.

Edited by DrK, 31 March 2018 - 04:13 AM.

#410 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:13 AM

Another great page. I just wish a random rock would come and just backhand slap Hinata into the statue, HARD. Not enough to kill her, but just enough where shes knocked until AFTER Naruto and Sakura-Chan gets married so that way when she wakes up, she gets a special surprise waiting for her when she hears the news. Not only did she get knocked out by a rock but she hears Naruto is finally married to the one he loves. That will be a wrap on her life.

Don't worry man. We all feel the same way. This fandom and this ending has us all upset. We are all hurt from 15 years of being lied to, just to fulfill someone's Hinata fantasies.

#411 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 02:20 PM

Lol I know what you mean. But I doubt the author would turn his doujin into a Hinata bash fest.

Edited by Gravenimage, 31 March 2018 - 02:21 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#412 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 02:54 PM

Lol I know what you mean. But I doubt the author would turn his doujin into a Hinata bash fest.

It could follow the plot of the Last fully for all I care as long as Naruto and Sakura end up together like it should have been.

#413 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 05:08 PM

It could follow the plot of the Last fully for all I care as long as Naruto and Sakura end up together like it should have been.

I am just going to say if Hinata was supposed to have this shining moment, even though she hasn't earned it, then everybody else should get the same treatment. Other characters deserved that more than her.

#414 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:54 AM

OR, OR, OR she gets PREGGARS by that rock!!!!!! :zaru: She enjoyed "riding that rock-kun and lying on top of it didn't she" while "Naruto-kun" was dying didn't she? :fu:

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 April 2018 - 01:14 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#415 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 09:53 AM

OR, OR, OR she gets PREGGARS by that rock!!!!!! :zaru: She enjoyed "riding that rock-kun and lying on top of it didn't she" while "Naruto-kun" was dying didn't she? :fu:

Rocks have no standards these days.

#416 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 10:13 AM

Hey, they're rocks, they can't help it. They can't move :lmao:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#417 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 08 April 2018 - 09:40 PM

He said that he doesn't see hinata as a chosen one and that it's just a reaction to her byagkuan.

#418 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 10:04 PM

He said that he doesn't see hinata as a chosen one and that it's just a reaction to her byagkuan.

In all honestly I was just trying to joke around with that post.

#419 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 08 April 2018 - 10:11 PM

If author turns this into a Hinata bash fest, I'll lose all interest because, Hinata haters are the same as Sakura haters.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#420 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 09 April 2018 - 12:26 PM

In all honestly I was just trying to joke around with that post.

Well I asked about that and that's what he told me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users