• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Eating... Sleeping... Thinking about monkeys...

Posted 24 April 2006 - 11:15 PM

okay, i have a question... would people totally annihilate me if naruto died in the end, but saved the village, was regarded as a hero, etc. at the end of my fanfic? Naruto's Legacy
please tell me... i'm gonna die... :shamefulcry0js:

#2 Guest_jtl889_*

Guest_jtl889_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2006 - 12:02 AM

i personally will be severely pissed and if i knew where you lived... yeah, i might have to annihilate you to some degree, lol jk... but uh, it's my strong belief that naruto will not die...

#3 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 02:40 AM

omfg.gif um... all of a sudden, i think there's going to be a change in script... i have no idea how that happened. sweatdrop.gif j.k. thanks. but... i dunno, it goes with the story... i mean, i already wrote it and everything... may be i should make it an alternate ending? just to save my life? ''^^

#4 ryu2301

ryu2301

Academy Student

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, rpg's, music, ect, ect.

Posted 25 April 2006 - 02:57 AM

I actually read that once. It's the fanfic titled "bright eyes" on ff.net. Its a one-shot NaruIno and the end of the fic has him dead after saving Konoha. I wouldn't neccesarily kill you if you kill Naruto, I'd just find a way to make your life a living hell. a_smashy.gif
I can't believe I didn't get Sakura! *cries*

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com See, I am the Ero-sanin!

#5 wingsover

wingsover

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Interests:mythology, anime, fantasy and sci-fi, RPGs, MMORPG, Star Wars, Gundam,

Posted 25 April 2006 - 05:06 AM

It's your story, and such an ending is a legitimate plot device. Do what you want. If it fits your story, you ought to do it, and not bend things around for a weaker ending.

Painted in the crossfire,
I can see eternity

~Ignited, GSD OP

#6 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

Now THAT is a Flame War!!!

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 25 April 2006 - 05:11 AM

Well...... Personally...... I prefer Happy or bitter/sweet endings where the hero survives. Then again..... I loved Gungrave even though the Brendon died at the end. So i guess if the ending is well written i won't kill you.

Edit:- Just realised that its a NaruHina.I don't read NaruHina so it doesn't matter to me if you kill him. Go ahead Dude! Make those NaruHina fans hate your guts!!!! Kill him in a totally pointless way lol.

#7 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 25 April 2006 - 01:21 PM

Seriously, it's up to you! Personally, I write what ever, as long as it makes for a good story.

And I've read one fic where Naruto died. It was good, though I was squeamish... It was yaoi, but admittedly well written.

#8 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 11:06 PM

thanks... i think i'm going to go with what i had in the beginning. thanks peoples! smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users