• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 MBKon

MBKon

Hm hm hm hm hm

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Interests:Girls, and girls, girls, did i mention girls?

Posted 06 March 2006 - 07:33 PM

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2693673/4/

thats the fic, the pairing isnt decided yet, but it has some hints to NaruSaku. The author says that he hates it tho, so he made a voting system to decide the pairing. Myself and a nother reviewer said NaruSaku, but the others are voting for ShounenAi(bleargh*) so i want at least a few of u guys to vote for Sakura, at least anynomious. If it works out we'll have a great unique naruto fanfic.

NOTE: I know that u guys hate those kind of fanfics that use the voting system, but we have to vote here! We'll have another NaruSaku fanfic then. and a great one at that.

#2 Lloyd_Aurion

Lloyd_Aurion

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:Fanfiction, Anime/Manga, Video Games, almost all mathematics and science, and swords.

Posted 07 March 2006 - 12:53 AM

Oh yes, The Uzumaki Prodigy is definately one of the best fics on FF.net right now. And we definately need more people to go review and vote for NaruSaku.

#3 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

Now THAT is a Flame War!!!

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 07 March 2006 - 11:42 AM

I voted for NaruSaku. I sure hope he listens to us though..... afterall..... he hates Narusaku...... and i find it hard to believe that an author can write something he hates very well......

I hope i am proven wrong though... the fic is interesting indeed and it would be great if it became a NaruSaku.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users