2 replies to this topic

#1 ABrokenRomeo

ABrokenRomeo

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 01:29 AM

Alright, I've gotten to this point in the newest chapter of my fic...and now I'm stuck as to where to go - I'm supposed to hit on the Hyuuga Fight between Hinata and Hanabi, as well as the creation of Naruto's unique Doujutsu. So - Help please!

Swirling Cerulean

Authors Notes: I need a beta, please email me at irishtzim@f***ingwicked.com If you can translate things into Jappanese that would be aweasome, anyways, here we go. Also warning: This chapter is going to work on developing Hinata into the harem that so far involves: Tsunami and Sakura. Eventually of course it will be a hyuuga..but im not gonna tell as to which one happy.gif

Chapter Six: Vendetta

Naruto sat on the edge of the hospital roof, below he could hear the shouts of some of the drunk civilians that still hadn’t accepted him.

“How can you let that demon live! He killed the only Uchicha left! He stole his eyes! Desecreated his corpse!”

The drunken man screamed at the top of his lungs. This normally wouldn’t bother him, except for the fact that he could clearly see the anger on the mans face, the type of anger that wasn’t there only when someone was drunk.

A frown marred his normally happy features, he had a meeting with the Hokage today, something about the Hyuuga. He really didn’t know what they wanted, probably wanted to put that damned caged bird seal on his forehead or something. At this moment in time he wasn’t really concerned with that.

He stood up and stared at the stars, they were so very beautiful. He could see them clearer then ever now. His blue eyes shined in the moonlight, his blonde hair dancing against the wind, it gave him an almost angelic look.

It was then that Hyuuga Hanabi was watching him from a tree branch, taking the time to observe her future husband. She was quite shocked along with the rest of the village that the village’s last Uchicha had left Uzumaki Naruto a most precious gift. The Magenkyo Sharingan, the most powerful Doujitsu known to the village and to the world.

He looked simply sexy in the moonlight, the warm glow of the moon bouncing off the tanned skin like it was armor, the defined muscules that lead up to that beautiful yet innocent face, the cute birthmarks on his cheeks - and those eyes, his eyes could simply lock a person into them with a passing glace.

“He is a most intresting person to observe no?” she heard a voice from behind and spun around to see the face of Kohona’s most famous Copy Cat Ninja, Hatake Kakashi. His single visable eye curved up into an upside down U.

“You would know wouldn’t you Hatake.” Her voice was rather callous, but could you blame her around Kohona’s second best known pervert? The best known pervert however was her wanted to husbands teacher. Then again, he had surpassed his teacher hadn’t he?

“So I heard about the Marriage contract, I saw your sister earlier, she has improved by leaps and bounds over the past few days, it’s amazing what a person can do when they have the right incentive no? But then...fox’s are strange, they do not always choose the strongest mate, but the one that suits them best..” Kakashi shrugs and pulls out his orange book, and starts to giggle perversly.

“Are you suggesting Hatake, that he would rather have a shy, reserved, scared little girl for a mate then a strong woman like myself who can easily defend herself? Then he is a fool.” She would turn to glare at Kakashi, but he was already gone. That son of a b*tch was sneaky as hell, then again - what do you expect from a former Anbu Captain?

Hanabi’s eyes turned back to the top of the building, but by then the golden kitsune had vanished. She sighed and jumped down from the tree to head home. Her hands tucked into her pockets, she quietly wondered what would make him choose Hinata over him.
~Forever Living the Dream~

#2 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 06:53 AM

I can be a beta if you need help. But I might be slow responding and I cannot translate into or from Japanese.

#3 ABrokenRomeo

ABrokenRomeo

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (Shriner @ Feb 16 2006, 06:53 AM)
I can be a beta if you need help. But I might be slow responding and I cannot translate into or from Japanese.

I could still use the help, along with the idea help. Cause it's gonna be awhile before there are many battle scenes, I have a big one planned in the future..but as they say - the best laid plans of mice and men no?
~Forever Living the Dream~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users