Unknown Entity

Abandoned

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:06 PM

Getting a movie release by Studio DEEN.

Official Site

Maybe it'll be one of the alternative routes (hopefully UBW !).
Pretty bored.

#2 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:11 PM

Oh my God this is too awesome. I thought Type-Moon said they weren't doing any more adaptions but this is a nice surprise. More SAIBAH and hopefully Archer??

Yeah I hope they do the Unlimited Blade Works route as well since the anime covered the Fate route. Please no Heaven's Feel though. I'd hate a movie about cooking...

#3 Unknown Entity

Unknown Entity

Abandoned

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE (True @ Jul 31 2009, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh my God this is too awesome. I thought Type-Moon said they weren't doing any more adaptions but this is a nice surprise. More SAIBAH and hopefully Archer??

Yeah I hope they do the Unlimited Blade Works route as well since the anime covered the Fate route. Please no Heaven's Feel though. I'd hate a movie about cooking...

Yes... I didn't really like the HF route... I don't even think I finished playing it. My only motivation for this route was Rider...

I think the UBW was the better of the 3 (although Shirou did get on my nerves at times with his idealistic thinking). Although... that may be because Tohsaka is one of my favorite characters (and Archer is pretty awesome).
Pretty bored.

#4 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:28 PM

Well personally I didn't like Heaven's Feel since it didn't live up to the epicness that was UBW prior to it. That and Sakura was annoying yandere to deal with. Of course Rider made up for that, but still too much time spent with dinner!!

UBW is easily the best and was the reason I actually played the VN in the first place. My three favorite characters, SAIBAH, Rin, and Archer all had great development in it and the story was just beyond amazing.

In my opinion it goes:

Heaven's Feel (Rider was the only thing) -> Fate -> (cause of SAIBAH) -> Unlimited Blade Works (it embodies epic)

Good thing UBW was well received by the fans so I think they'd be more inclined to make a movie out of that. I hope they do it with the Good end instead of True end, since I liked the good end better.

#5 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 01 August 2009 - 03:25 AM

There's an upcoming movie? I never watched Fate/Stay Night, but since the movie is being produced by Studio DEEN, it might be good and shiny @w@.
I am still pinky-ash

#6 Unknown Entity

Unknown Entity

Abandoned

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:32 PM

Details have come out !

The movie WILL be covering the Unlimited Blade Works route !

The movie will hit theatres on January 23rd 2010 !

The seiyuu cast from Fate/Stay Night will be continuing their roles.
Pretty bored.

#7 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:36 PM

OMG yes! This will be complete GAR overload in the movie. I wonder if it's going to be just one or multiple like Kara no Kyoukai? GAR Archer, Tsundere Rin, Cool Shirou, SAIBAH, and King of Heroes all together is fantastic.

I really hope they keep the original score from the F/SN anime since even if it wasn't as great as the VN, the OST is absolutely awesome.

And of course the epic of Unlimited Blade Works!

Only this time with Shirou and Archer in the reality marble!

BTW Unknown, who's chant do you like better? They're both great but I find Shirou's chant to be a little bit more cooler.

#8 Unknown Entity

Unknown Entity

Abandoned

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE (True @ Aug 6 2009, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BTW Unknown, who's chant do you like better? They're both great but I find Shirou's chant to be a little bit more cooler.

I haven't played the VN in forever, so I don't remember much... but...

I liked Archer's chant better because Emiya's has more... "hope"... at the ending. This is obviously because Emiya is more optimistic than Archer... which I don't like. Archer's dark, more depressive mood (and thus his chant) suits me better.

I can't remember if the chants were voiced in the VN (I want to say they were... because I feel like I remember hearing Emiya's chant in Japanese (versus Archer's engrish chant))... but I always thought Archer's engrish chant in the anime sounded cool.

I was going through my saves and I came across the hentai scene in UBW... which reminded me of how they did the hentai scene in the anime for the Fate route... I hope they come up with something better this time around.

Edited by Unknown Entity, 08 August 2009 - 02:59 AM.

Pretty bored.

#9 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 08 August 2009 - 06:19 AM

I have to agree with most people, Heaven's Feel is just Heaven's FAIL imo. The storyline sucks and Sakura as the main heroine is practically only makes it even worse. That the Movie is based on Unlimited Blade Works is probably the best decision the company ever made considering that its the route that most people love the most followed by Fate.

That aside, I won't hold my breath for the actual movie though if they do the same to the movie as they do with the anime that I think we need to prepare to be disappointed there considering the anime doesn't really hold a candle compared to the epicness of the VN itself but I think I'll still looking forward to it, if anything to see the Unlimited Blade Works in REAL action tongue.gif

PS: I prefer Archer's UBW chant than Shirou's. They simply have more impact than the other.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#10 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 05:11 PM

Trailer for the movie is out (not really a good version).

It's coming out 1/23/10.

Guaranteed awesome moments.
UBW spoilers --Click here to view--
1. Kuzuki kittening everyone up
2. Rin pwning Caster
3. Gilgamesh vs. Berserker + Ilya (plus the heart rip!)
4. Shirou vs. Archer (IMO easily top 3 best moment)
5. Shirou vs. Gilgamesh (GARest moment or GAREST moment?)
6. Saber making her contract with Rin
7. Saber vs. Assassin second fight
7. Archer saving Rin & Shinji from the Grail
8. Gilgamesh getting thunked in the head by Archer
9. Archer vs. Lancer second fight.
10. Lancer rescuing Rin, beating up Shinji, piercing the kitten out of Kotomine, burning down room. BRO death

#11 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:44 PM

Here is a a better version of the trailer out.

Really gets me hyped for the movie. The music is damn awesome. But only 90 minutes of UBW epic is a pity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users