#201 Candleguy

Candleguy

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:35 AM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Dec 30 2012, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In Air Gear, the hero Ikki starts off with a crush on a secondary character, Simca. The heroine of the story, Ringo, has feelings for him but keeps them to herself, more or less. I suppose she's the most similar to a Tsundere... She's the one to put him back in his place whenever he steps out of line, but she's a lot gentler than Sakura. Eventually a third girl is brought into the mix, Kururu. For a while, it almost looks like Ikki and Kururu are going to become cannon. They seem to have mutual feelings for one another. Ultimately, it's implied that Ikki ends up with Ringo, if my memory serves me correctly. It's been a long time since I last looked at Air Gear.

This

Ikki and Ringo were the "cliche" so to speak. And initially it seemed obvious the Ikki (though he liked Simca) would eventually get with Ringo (who liked Ikkie secretly) the main girl and one of Ikki's best friends.

Kururu was introduced in the later parts of the story and really became an integral character out of nowhere (Long story story certain people in AG have special "partners" who are in tune with them)

Kururu got pushed hard by the author after she was introduced as Ikki's partner and quickly she seemingly was of more help to him then Ringo was as the stroy dragged. Actually I was almost convinced they would be canon because of how quickly and greatly their relationship developed (Kururu was obviously in love with Ikki to the point she got teased by her friends) and Ikkie saw her as a special person.

In the climax of the story Kururu suddenly and essentially goes Ikkie I love you as a partner and friend then Ikkie has a implied "You were always the one" moment with Ringo." Then they have a tag team battle with the last boss and his girl at the end

For the records AG's author was terrible at romance and so is Kishi

Edited by Candleguy, 30 December 2012 - 07:36 AM.

#202 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:41 AM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Dec 30 2012, 02:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think one of the mangas with lots of main characters, yet the obvious main pairing would be Mahou Sensei Negima.... I probably need to catch up on it, but I ended up dropping it due to loss of interest. XD

I can't imagine Naruto having THAT many.... 'distractions'. I will give Kishi one thing, he makes the fan service slightly relevant. At least it wasn't something stupid like Naruto randomly tripping over a rock and grabbing Hinata's boob. Naruto's a pervert, but it seems the only time he's interested in other women is if he can get a peak of them in the bath. But other than that... you don't really see him blushing around other girls his age or giving any real indication of any romance for them like commonly seen in other mangas when the author is definitely using the triangle or polygon logic.

Ahh Mahou Sensei Negima. I quite enjoyed that one....of course until the ending left me with more questions that answers. I mean really on my list of garbage endings Mahou Sensei Negima is probably number 3.

Cough* back on topic

Yah honestly Naruto isn't the best manga to have all of these shipping wars. Someties people get a little way to overprotective of what they ship. It also seems like Kishi at some times is trying a bit to hard to please one group of people out of nowhere.

It just kinda feels like Part 1 of Naruto was alot less of Romance. Sure their was Fan girl Sakura and Stalk you Hinata but that was sorta like comedy relief if you ask me. Then Part 2 it starts to get a bit more serious with the Romance.

I will admit though Crack pairings are kinda fun.

#203 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:41 AM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Dec 30 2012, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think one of the mangas with lots of main characters, yet the obvious main pairing would be Mahou Sensei Negima.... I probably need to catch up on it, but I ended up dropping it due to loss of interest. XD

I can't imagine Naruto having THAT many.... 'distractions'. I will give Kishi one thing, he makes the fan service slightly relevant. At least it wasn't something stupid like Naruto randomly tripping over a rock and grabbing Hinata's boob. Naruto's a pervert, but it seems the only time he's interested in other women is if he can get a peak of them in the bath. But other than that... you don't really see him blushing around other girls his age or giving any real indication of any romance for them like commonly seen in other mangas when the author is definitely using the triangle or polygon logic.

He's faithful to Sakura-chan. happy.gif
That part about Naruto reminds me of Jiraiya. I'm sure that he was with many different women throughout his life, but he always kept his love for Tsunade in his heart. wasntme.png

#204 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:20 AM

QUOTE (Candleguy @ Dec 30 2012, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This

Ikki and Ringo were the "cliche" so to speak. And initially it seemed obvious the Ikki (though he liked Simca) would eventually get with Ringo (who liked Ikkie secretly) the main girl and one of Ikki's best friends.

Kururu was introduced in the later parts of the story and really became an integral character out of nowhere (Long story story certain people in AG have special "partners" who are in tune with them)

Kururu got pushed hard by the author after she was introduced as Ikki's partner and quickly she seemingly was of more help to him then Ringo was as the stroy dragged. Actually I was almost convinced they would be canon because of how quickly and greatly their relationship developed (Kururu was obviously in love with Ikki to the point she got teased by her friends) and Ikkie saw her as a special person.

In the climax of the story Kururu suddenly and essentially goes Ikkie I love you as a partner and friend then Ikkie has a implied "You were always the one" moment with Ringo." Then they have a tag team battle with the last boss and his girl at the end

For the records AG's author was terrible at romance and so is Kishi

Yup this. Just this. From the looks of it Kishi is definitely going down this road. Which is absolutely the worst way to resolve a romance subplot.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#205 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:41 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Dec 30 2012, 01:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup this. Just this. From the looks of it Kishi is definitely going down this road. Which is absolutely the worst way to resolve a romance subplot.

I hope not. I still have too much respect for Kishimoto to expect him to go down that route.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#206 AnaHatakechan

AnaHatakechan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:04 AM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Dec 29 2012, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This, just this. I have never liked Hinata, ever. When she was first introduced I knew instantly that I would never have feelings for her, and to this day its still true. Just like the Plain White T's say hate is a strong word but I really really really dont' like you, yeah sorry Hinata. Personally I see her as the only character out of the rookie 12 that never grew on me, except in annoyance but then again this is just how I feel. The events in 615 look like fan pleasing to me. I mean if Hinata was ultimately going to play such a big part in the manga Kishi should have spent more time on her from the very beginning. Her relationship with Naruto should have flourished but no instead he builds Sakura and Naruto's relationship, and for what!? Hinata goes and steals the lime light, and Neji was used as a sacrifice. What's ever worse is that Naruto's character and Sakura's have seemed to have regressed :/ Naruto almost falling for Obito's trick was pure BS, and Sakura just gawking at Naruto and Hinata is just as worse. Over all I still hold hope that all this will blow over just like the confession did. If not and NH becomes canon I will stop reading the manga all together. Not because of my hatred for NH but because Kishi is going all Stephenie Meyer on us (Author of Twilight) I won't give anything away on her last book but god was she a major fan pleaser. She ruined everything by trying to giving everyone a happy ending and that ultimately killed the series. I guess all we do know is wait.

Yeah but I would rather have her gone. Hearing NH should have happened with her alive would still be annoying to hear from fans, because Hinata would still be around. If she had died instead of Neji that's it game over fans can say what they want to but she'd ultimately be gone for good.Then again Kishi could go all Disney on us and have the fallen come back to life :/ I'm just upset that Neji had to die D:

I agree completely. I've also never liked Hinata, I find her too overrated and her fans ruined her character for me. When she was first introduced I thought she was a boy o.O A very femine boy. With creepy ass eyes.
To me this chapter was for Hinata's character development, her speech to Naruto was not romantic in the slightest she didn't even mention her feelings in this speech. But NaruHina fans claim that it was all romantic and made NaruHina canon. But I thought it lacked a romantic atmosphere not to mention it was out of character and rushed. And was actually placed in this chapter to try and please al of his readers (like you stated he was pulling a Stephenie Meyer)

But I also think that it has a link to chapter 573 when Hinata stated that she would stop chasing Naruto after the war and walk with him holding his hand. Well that happened in this chapter so I don't know if she will stop chasing him. Seems unlikely because she's been stalking- I mean chasing after him for so long.
Neji's death has been forgotten already and its only been over a week. There are fans who are still bummed out over his death (I am! I thought he was awsome!!) In my opinion his death was only to give Hinata, a side character development. Which seems like a hollow death to me...:/ The worst thing is his body is still beside Naruto and Hinata and there just standing beside him holding hands...
Also why were Obito and Madaraa just standing there like marshmellows? If I was a antagonist I'd be throwing a b*tch fit and attacking everyone while their trying to have a conversation and holding hands. I'd also try to get their attention by shouting over
"HELLO?! Two Evil Uchihas that were thought to be dead standing on an ugly Juubi here! Stop holding hands with that stalker and fight us Noobs!!!"

Edited by AnaHatakechan, 30 December 2012 - 11:15 AM.

#207 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (KnS @ Dec 29 2012, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry, redragon88, I must have missed this question. My answer is that I came to the conclusion through a synthesis of manga facts and intuition. I figured Orochimaru would return because:

+ He was set up as a major villain from the beginning.

+ He was an evil genius pursuing immortality, who hated the frailty of human life, who wanted to learn every jutsu in the world. That's a sweeping goal that has the potential to last to the end of the story.

+ Orochimaru has a history of collaborating with other villains with different agendas in order to advance his own. I wondered if there would be complications later with Obito!Madara, considering how much Orochimaru despised Akatsuki.

+ He left pieces of his soul and consciousness within cursed seals on his trainees -- Anko, Kimimaro, Kabuto, etc. -- making it possible for him to pivot and avoid ultimate death.

+ While he sometimes made mistakes against opponents, he was usually several steps ahead mentally and prepared with fallback plans.

+ Most importantly, he completed the Edo Tensei from the work begun by Tobirama. Once Kabuto began to take on more and more of Orochimaru's appearance and mannerisms, and the Edo Tensei resurfaced in the story as key to the war, I began to suspect that Kishimoto was using Kabuto to advance Orochimaru in the story while making it seem that was impossible because Orochimaru was "dead."

In general, such a character is by definition likely to be in hiding, having survived apparent "death" only to resurface at the right time. Also, I always felt that Orochimaru's training of Sasuke had been interrupted by Sasuke's focus on revenge, and that there would be more to Orochimaru's mentoring of Sasuke.

So... like many other pending events in this story, the details that gave me the impression Orochimaru would return could have meant something else or nothing at all. I didn't know exactly how he would return, but I had a specific gut feeling that he would.

The bolded bit was pretty much the biggest and obvious foreshadowing of Orochimaru's return. When Kabuto came back looking all snakey and Orochimaru-ish, I immediately went, "Well, someone's return is imminent." I will admit, though, with the addition of other characters and the wham revelations, I completely forgot about Orochimaru for awhile.

#208 Candleguy

Candleguy

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

I am aware its filler

But Kishi had some input, so I would find it strange that he would use misdirection or red herrings even in a movie that's not canon. Instead of giving a bigger role in the movie to Naruto real future love interest. or even being neutral.

It really makes no sense.

#209 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:43 AM

People we're off topic....O.O

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#210 AnaHatakechan

AnaHatakechan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:46 AM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Dec 31 2012, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
People we're off topic....O.O

Ever thought of what the heck happened to Yamato?
Do you think people know where he is?
People are thinking about what this chapter means, I can't stop thinking of Yamato!!! :C He's being butt raped by a wall for god's sake >.<

#211 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:05 PM

QUOTE (AnaHatakechan @ Dec 31 2012, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
People are thinking about what this chapter means, I can't stop thinking of Yamato!!! :C He's being butt raped by a wall for god's sake >.<

Hes coming back in the end for sure, or in the end of this arc.
Maybe it leads to a NS moment like heaven and earth bridge who knows.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#212 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE (AnaHatakechan @ Dec 31 2012, 03:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know I was thinking about him. I thought he was attached to the Gedo Mazou or was it just that tree thing...I thought they were the same. Be funny if they kill the ten-tails and it melts away revealing Yamato in the goop. Then everyone is like "Da heck?"

Edited by James S Cassidy, 31 December 2012 - 02:07 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#213 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Dec 31 2012, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know I was thinking about him. I thought he was attached to the Gedo Mazou or was it just that tree thing...I thought they were the same. Be funny if they ill the ten-tails and it melts away revealing Yamato in the goop. Then everyone is like "Da heck?"

I so want for that to happen out of comic relief intention laugh.gif That would be hilarious in the middle of this war.
I think he'll still be frozen till the war is over but sometimes, I think he'll have a role in the battle or something.

#214 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:34 PM

He could do his creepy face thing again and go, "Why didn't you remove me from this big, creepy statue?"

#215 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Dec 30 2012, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is because Naruto is in love with Sakura. He has been the entire series. That's why I really feel people are overreacting. When has Naruto ever given up on anything ever? He's said he won't quit going after Sakura unless she's happy. (Anime 235) She's not happy. Naruto would have to go back on his words and Kishi would have to break his character in order for him to really pursue any other female. His feelings for Hinata have always been affectionate yet platonic and that's how I really saw this chapter. Honestly, the most offensive thing about it was Neji's death being swept under the rug so Hinata could have her last time to shine in the manga. I have a strong feeling that after this we won't be seeing much of her and this was a nod to the fanbase. The series is winding down and frankly a lot of characters need to have loose ends tied up. This was Hinata's. We might see her again with Shino but that's probably going to be it once this battle concludes.

That was the logical side of my head.

The other side is worried sick there is going to be some crap with Obito where Obito/Rin is going to fall as Naruto/Hinata. shamefulcry0js.gif But it makes no sense. Really. None whatsoever. Hence why I think the above.

Sorry, long time lurker coming out to post because of 615. tongue.gif

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#216 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE (AnaHatakechan @ Dec 31 2012, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOOL i honestly have NO idea what happened to that guy...probably out cold lol

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#217 Raiya

Raiya

Rogue Shinobi

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:09 AM

Allow me to bring this back on topic with my .02 cents. (Raiya's back from the dead and so is this thread!)

I have not logged onto this site for nearly three years. Sometime ago I simply lost interest in Naruto.. The way they dragged their story arcs on and on was worse than a soap opera, even back then it felt like Kishi was pulling at ridiculous concepts from thin air to make the series go deeper. I was always a huge fan of NaruSaku and came back today to check in on the manga's development.

The chapter that I saw was absolutely horrific. It seems almost as if even the artwork has suffered a bit. The entire chapter felt forced and there was absolutely no depth, even with Hinata's gestures that were meant to be seen as warm and comforting. Her behavior this chapter felt more like Sakura - and it would have made so much more sense had it been so. From what I remember Hinata had absolutely no progress whatsoever when I checked in last, she was more like a ghost than an actual cast member of Naruto. To see her now, holding hands with Naruto it feels so.. What's a good word for it.. Hollow. Neji's death just felt like a painfully useless segway into pushing Naruto and Hinata together

Does this make Naruto and Hinata canon in my eyes? No. We've known since practically the beginning that Hinata loves him, but she has never had any development whatsoever and the parallels that were always a consistent theme in Naruto were never made with her. The hand holding felt more like friendship than anything, helping Naruto on. Has Naruto EVER reciprocated that affection? Not to my knowledge. For it to blossom so suddenly would be preposterous and completely unbelievable.

Speaking of Naruto, seeing this chapter after three years of absence made me feel as if he'd regressed at some point. Naruto is supposed to be getting stronger and stronger - not suddenly suffering a lapse in resolve due to a secondary characters death. That is simply bad writing, Kishimoto has betrayed his own main character and if NaruHina is a reality - then betrayed the development and spirit of his own world. It sickens me to think that Sakura still claims to love Sasuke, there was never any concrete reason for them to love one another in the first place. Now I must ask, what desperate measure could bring them together? Why DOES Sakura love him so much anyway.. He has absolutely no redeeming qualities, never treated her well enough to warrant her affections, abandoned his 'family' and attempted to kill her on several occasions. The pairing simply makes no sense, Sasuke does not have the capacity to love Sakura. That fact is painfully obvious.

Will Kishimoto go against the parallels between Kushina and Sakura? Will he make SasuSaku a reality simply to please the masses? It has yet to be seen. I hope I have not returned to this manga only to witness the depth of its decline. It used to be such a wonderful story of a young boy conquering so much negativity.

Edited by Raiya, 14 January 2013 - 03:59 AM.

#218 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:38 AM

@Raiya, well said. Very, very well said.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#219 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:36 AM

Raiya, I agree with every word you said. This chapter was epic in disappointing me. sleep.gif

As for why Sakura loves Sasuke, I never understood it and to this day, don't see why it had to last as long as it did. Sakura's love is and forever has been illogical and senseless. At least basis-wise. The closest thing to a reason why she loves him is "Sakura intially had a shallow, fangirl crush on him but eventually came to realize he was not perfect and very flawed. This caused her to fall in love with him." At least, according to Narutpedia. rolleyes.gif

That's never been enough for me. Even if that is true, it's still not a very good reason. Everyone is flawed. Just because Sakura sees Sasuke actually is, she can love him? If that's the case, then she would fall in love with everyone. facepalm.png

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 10 January 2013 - 02:36 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#220 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:39 AM

Raiya, wow, I totally agree.
While I though as cute, somehow, moment, I really disliked this fact that hell, Naruto has regressed this much that he had to be put to his senses by none other than Hinata? Really, Hinata? I know I sound mean and unreceptive, but still, considering how he even keeps Hinata with that body language of hers that shows unconfidence it's hard for me to digest that someone like her has put Naruto back on its trails. Really.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users