• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9470 replies to this topic

#7781 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:45 AM

Ahhhhhhhhh!

#7782 Mishamisha

Mishamisha

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Nah, not buying it.

I saw their conversation. He never admitted that he's an artist and he did those pictures.

Someone just asked him if it's official art and he said it's probably not or something and that he is just a fan, not an assistant.

:th_yeah:

#7783 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Another word of advice.

Naruto wouldn't tell his dad that Sakura was his girlfriend if Kishimoto was going to asspull.

Naruto wouldn't have it say in his databook that he still loves Sakura is Kishimoto was going to asspull.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#7784 Kazula

Kazula

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

OK, WHAT THE CLUSTERF*CK!?!

HE COULD HAVE DELTED HIS TWITTER BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE kittenING AT HIM FOR THE SUPPOSED SPOILERS OMG 

#7785 Yui

Yui

マトリョシカ

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Vocaloid, Naruto, The Big Bang Theory, Orphan Black, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Sailor Moon, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Bleach, Final Fantasy others.
    Pairings:
    Naruto - Naruto/Sakura, Minato/Kushina, Obito/Rin.
    Vocaloid - Miku/Luka, Kaito/Meiko, Len/Rin.
    Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica - Madoka/Homura, Kyouko/Sayaka.
    Harry Potter - Harry/Hermione.
    Bleach - Ichigo/Rukia, Ishida/Inoue, Gin/Rangiku.
    Fairy Tail - Natsu/Lucy, Gray/Erza, Gajeel/Levy.

Thank you. This is the ending I want, not this AU crap right now :sweatdrop:

I feel you  :cry: 

sig4_by_yui_22-d894129.png

avatar artwork by △○□× and signature artwork by たま

My deviantART account 

#7786 BecauseYouLetRinDie

BecauseYouLetRinDie

I didn't die for this sh*t.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

yeah because everyone bothered him and drove him off. he obvously didn't draw it and a lot of people made that assumption. nothing was his fault. people suck sometimes.

poor guy, his english was probably not very good so a lot of people misinterpreted his wording. sucks

#7787 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

hes crazy...

#7788 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:46 AM

Please don't give me false hope anymore. I already decided long ago that it was over  :cry:

#7789 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

HE COULD HAVE DELTED HIS TWITTER BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE kittenING AT HIM FOR THE SUPPOSED SPOILERS OMG 

This whole thing is making me mad now... >_<+ Is it legit, is it not? Is it fake, is it not? CAN WE JUST GET THE CHAPTERS SO WE GET A DEFINITE ANSWER!?! I'm starting to go bananas right now with all this contradictory info!!

#7790 Yui

Yui

マトリョシカ

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Vocaloid, Naruto, The Big Bang Theory, Orphan Black, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Sailor Moon, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Bleach, Final Fantasy others.
    Pairings:
    Naruto - Naruto/Sakura, Minato/Kushina, Obito/Rin.
    Vocaloid - Miku/Luka, Kaito/Meiko, Len/Rin.
    Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica - Madoka/Homura, Kyouko/Sayaka.
    Harry Potter - Harry/Hermione.
    Bleach - Ichigo/Rukia, Ishida/Inoue, Gin/Rangiku.
    Fairy Tail - Natsu/Lucy, Gray/Erza, Gajeel/Levy.

God please let this be true  :wot:

sig4_by_yui_22-d894129.png

avatar artwork by △○□× and signature artwork by たま

My deviantART account 

#7791 rinali24

rinali24

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:food

is there a screenshot of him admitting it??

6U3bFMe.png

#7792 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Fanboy love nh and fangirl love ss. Fujoshi doesn't include.
They outnumber us.

#7793 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:47 AM

Finally got caught up to all these goddamn pages. :twitch: I saw all the new pages and spoilers for the pairings ... I gotta say. I've never felt more misled and screwed over by an author before in my life. I mean, I've watched a lot of shows, movies, and read a lot of books ... but this. This has to be biggest troll I've ever had the misfortune to experience.

I cannot believe we just lost. I cannot believe that we were side of the fandom---the one with the most development and story basis-- are forced to humiliatingly resort to fanfictions, fanarts, and headcanons. I cannot believe that not only NH but SS likely became canon by a flip of switch. I literally can't believe it. I was so confident in NS, the threat of NH and SS never bothered me. I truly trusted in this ship and Kishi's writing to pull this off. It only ever made sense and NH/SS didn't. Then ... out of absolutely nowhere, we get hit with this kitten. No nice explanation, just straight asspulling, character destruction, story destruction, in every possible way for an author to screw up Kishimoto did it.

I just don't understand. Was it just us and were misinterpreting the story? NH/SS were always meant to be canon and NS was just a red herring? If that really is the case or Kishimoto was forced by editors, then this is easier for me to accept. But if Kishimoto was heading for NS and then just changed his mind literally at the last minute on a kittening whim, then I can have no respect for that. Even if you change your mind, at least stick with the rest of the story that you wrote. Otherwise you'll make it look like a horrible, unplanned case of bad writing ... which tbh is exactly what this NH/SS canonization feels like.

If all of this is really legit, then Kishimoto truly did, for lack of a better expression, kitten on remaining shred of consistency or even proper character development. It's not even just NS being affected, it's everything.  Hinata's only purpose is pairing fodder and popping out babies. Neji got screwed over terribly and probably really DID die for NH canonization (Remember when we used to joke about that? :facepalm:). Sasuke's forced to show romantic interest and seem like this "jerk with a heart of gold" character with deep feelings for Sakura when he never really gave a kitten about anything (srsly?? Leaving for atonement? Even a redeemed Sasuke wouldn't care that much about his past sins).

And Sakura ... poor Sakura. My heart breaks to see all her beautiful potential get shattered in the course of just 2 chapters. -_- I will always her personality, but Kishimoto really did screw her over. She learned nothing about true love. She never had any real reason to love Sasuke, even to this day, yet she supposedly still wants to leave the village with Sasuke despite Naruto showering her with real appreciation and love when all Sasuke showed was indifference and murder attempts. Even after everything Naruto did for her, Sakura still somehow saw more in Sasuke than him or even being independent and single.

It really isn't Sakura's fault if it just isn't in her to love Naruto ... I just wish she had more self-respect for herself. To resort herself to being in a relationship with Sasuke and even having a child is not the Sakura I thought I saw throughout Part 2. I can't believe I ended up so wrong on how much she had grown on the Sasuke front. What happened to Sakura is not anger-inducing. It's just tragic. I can't hate her ... I'm just sad for her. -_-

And there's the biggest glaring inconsistency in this: Naruto fell for another woman. Naruto gave up. How does this, in any reality, make sense to this story and who he is? Don't give me technical stuff like Naruto should be happy being with someone who loves him and not wait for Sakura forever. No. Look at this from a story-telling POV. The theme was work for things, even if they look impossible, and never give up. Naruto was supposed to be the embodiment of that. So how in the holy hell was love any exception?

To properly express these themes, Naruto was not supposed to settle for less. He was supposed to work and wait until the day Sakura loved him back which should've happened and the message would be perfect. But instead Kishi makes him go the easy route to a girl he never had any attraction to past pep talks and friendship. How does that feel like Naruto? Kishimoto more than just spat on the themes. He stomped it into the ground and set on it fire.

The spoilers of the epilogue so far that seems a huge joke. Kishimoto just slapped people together regardless of development or logic for god knows why. Seriously, Karui/Choji? Wtf?! And SaiIno?! Sai thought she was ugly, didn't he? And there's talk of Tsunade/A & Kakashi/Shizune with fat Anko ... just where did all of this come from?? This is just painful to even look at it. And all the kids look ugly too ... I hate saying that, but it's like looking at a huge parody. Like Kishimoto is purposely making it look terrible out of spite or lazyiness.

I never thought it was possible for a author to destroy their own story to the point it's hardly recognizable in such a short amount of time, but Kishimoto proved me wrong. This is more then NS not being canon. Everything I once loved and appreciated about the Naruto manga since my childhood is falling apart right before my eyes and all I can do is watch it fall. I loved this series once and I really did trust in Kishimoto completely, but now I'm ashamed that I even ever cared about this series. This feeling of betrayal is just terrible. :sad:

Don't get me wrong guys. I will always love NS. Whatever happens in the end, it was still the ship that most suited the story. It taught us a lot about selfless love and persistence during it's run. But I'm afraid there's probably no going back now. I know there's a small hope these are all fake, but come on. It's most likely over.

What makes it even worse for me is that I can never read or write NS fanfiction or look at fanarts the same way I did again. For me that was the perfect representation of canon, but Kishi had to screw it up. I can't comfort myself with fanfiction or insert my own headcanon about the pairing resolution because I know the truth. I'm too realistic. I can't even comfort myself with denial. Like LadyGT's feelings on her artwork, I feel like I'm living a lie. And that's what so painful about that. I can't even truly enjoy NS as a fanfic couple anymore.

I'm sorry, everyone. The manga was completely on our side and we should've happened, but Kishimoto had other plans. Even if it's bad writing, what can you do. We'll keep NS alive in this forum and in our hearts.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 06 November 2014 - 03:51 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#7794 Mishamisha

Mishamisha

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Also, Evil teased most of these things like a few hours before they got leaked. So they guy heard it and drew all of these pictures in that short time?

And he is able to copy Kishis style PERFECTLY and no one ever heard of him before?

Yeah no.

200_s.gif

Edited by Mishamisha, 06 November 2014 - 03:47 AM.

#7795 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

I actually shipped ulquiorra and orihime but then again I don't follow or read bleach. It was kind of just a 'ohhh they look good together' sort of thing, never shipped it seriously though. lol

I thought that they looked together too, but the odds of them happening were way to off. Just like this ending, them getting together would have looked like complete fanservice. You see he hasn't even brought back Grimmjow yet and he was everybody's fan favorite other than Hitsugaya. <--Oh speaking of which, won't mention what happened to him either. 

Basically my point is that even though Tite Kubo became a worse writer than even Masashi Kishimoto, at least he doesn't completely give in to what the fans want. 

Sometimes the fandom shouldn't get nice things. 

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#7796 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:48 AM

God please let this be true  :wot:

Yes, please.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#7797 CzarRyno

CzarRyno

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Nah, not buying it.

I saw their conversation. He never admitted that he's an artist and he did those pictures.

Someone just asked him if it's official art and he said it's probably not or something and that he is just a fan, not an assistant.

:th_yeah:

Can't tell if positive, or nah

#7798 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

I don't even care

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#7799 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Another word of advice.

Naruto wouldn't tell his dad that Sakura was his girlfriend if Kishimoto was going to asspull.
Naruto wouldn't have it say in his databook that he still loves Sakura is Kishimoto was going to asspull.

Naruto will go to minakushi grave and introduce Hinata as his waifu.
Problem solve for kishi.

#7800 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Kishi's not a troll, he's just a bad writer.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users