1255 replies to this topic

#721 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 06:45 PM

Female characters in that series are lucked out. Not counting action figure, they rarely get one or any new one. Not even sure why. Hinata was the last one. Lucky us...

But really, that character instead?

Well of course. It for the people who want to fantasize about Naruto and Sasuke having sex but not feel gay by thinking about it.

Edit: Look closely that looks like the outfit Sasuke wore under that coat in Bolt's movie. So instead of putting him with his "wife." They put him with Naruto in his part 2 "new sexy jutsu." Why did they have SS again? Was it just to make Salad?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 April 2016 - 10:53 PM.

#722 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 05:37 AM

But if the art in the manga is bad, when the time comes for SP to animate them into an anime episode will the art will just as bad as the manga?? or it will follow the todays episode art??

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#723 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 05:43 AM

But if the art in the manga is bad, when the time comes for SP to animate them into an anime episode will the art will just as bad as the manga?? or it will follow the todays episode art??

They will probably just use the art they were already using for the movies and the anime. The problem isn't the anime's art "it's will bolt last long enough for them to get to the anime?" Cause everything about the bolt manga has been a flop so far.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 10 April 2016 - 05:44 AM.

#724 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 10:53 AM

What's the difference? It's SP.

#725 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 11:58 AM

What's the difference? It's SP.

Well they can make it worse.
Hell who are we kidding here, they will make it worse.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#726 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 06:02 PM

True that. But  to be honest we can't deny SP's art work for the earliest bit of the series was superior cause the art for the starting chapters was pretty bad and messy. Sakura wasn't cute at all, Naruto resembled a monkey, and Kakashi just looked stupid. Sasuke seemed 100 times more emo and wangsty but for him that's perfectly in character so whatever.  :dry: But yes Studio stupid clown's art work is not impressive

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 April 2016 - 01:06 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#727 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 10 April 2016 - 08:34 PM

and that's (one of) the reason(s) why Fullmetal Alchemist is my all time favourite Manga/anime!!!!! :w00t: (and a few others of course I have 4 in total all time favourites if you add FMA)

The most hilarious thing about this is that NH fans love EW and thnk its NH when EW fits more of a description to NS. To me, the Naruto franchise brings the worse and stupidity out of its creators and audience.

Lol so I saw Sawyer's video on the artwork and oh man the looks on his face to the artwork was just absolutely hillarious. 

Kishi's face must be priceless. He's Sawyer's number 1 fan (confirmed at the NY comic con).

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#728 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 08:59 PM

Kishi's face must be priceless. He's Sawyer's number 1 fan (confirmed at the NY comic con).

Considering how many lies he's told, I wonder if that's actually true or he really is a muppet and says whatever he's told.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#729 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 11:45 PM

The most hilarious thing about this is that NH fans love EW and thnk its NH when EW fits more of a description to NS. To me, the Naruto franchise brings the worse and stupidity out of its creators and audience.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: Delusional. :dry:

#730 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 11 April 2016 - 02:47 AM

I think we can all agree that we are the dark side of the Naruto fandom!

and ya know what I'm proud to admit that. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#731 Skarrow

Skarrow

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 03:04 AM

Why did they have SS again? Was it just to make Salad?

Even if that were true, it still doesn't explain why Salad has to be like Karin. Or why Sakura pasted her picture over Karin's face. Or why Karin is safekeeping Salad's umbilical cord -_- They could have had SK and still have Salad, regardless. But noooo. They did it for the deus ex drama

Is there a transcript for this?

Edited by Skarrow, 11 April 2016 - 12:35 PM.

#732 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:54 AM

The most hilarious thing about this is that NH fans love EW and thinks its NH when EW fits more of a description to NS. To me, the Naruto franchise brings the worse and stupidity out of its creators and audience.

You know their are two different ways I have seen nH fans use other pairings to try a prop up nH. Either like with the example your showing, they say that another pairing is exactly like nH but if you even look at what they say it is either a superficial comparison (at best) or just plain wrong. Or they say is nothing like any other pairings ever which is why they like it because it so different and unique. But basically it's the same thing and shows another difference between us and nH. When we use a comparison. We are actually doing to make a comparison between Naruto and Sakura relationship and for example Edward and Windry's. When they are doing it. They are trying to fill the void in Naruto and hinata lack of interactions and chemistry by using the other pairings chemistry, interactions, and relationship in general . 

nH doesn't bring out their stupidity. It brings out their disgusting levels of entitlement.

The sad thing is that sawyer is the more respectable looking from the one video i saw then forever world or the doubleanime guy. Mind you, that is a low bar.

We're the dark side? Oh right we are the anti ending fandom. At least we aren't the illiterate part of the fandom.

Even if that were true, it still doesn't explain why Salad has to like Karin. Or why Sakura pasted her picture over Karin's face. Or why Karin is safekeeping Salad's umbilical cord -_- They could have had SK and still have Salad, regardless. But noooo. They did it for the deus ex drama

Is there a transcript for this?

I think it is because SS is the larger fanbase of SS and SK. It didn't matter that kishi spent 15 years setting up why SS would not work. He put together two characters he didn't understand the chemistry or the popularity of already with nH. So why not just put ss together as well?

I keep saying we need a topic to put and explain all of kishi and related interview. Problem is i don't have any of those link and everyone seems to ignore the part of the post where i suggest having it.. or complain about not having one already.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 11 April 2016 - 04:11 PM.

#733 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 11 April 2016 - 08:17 PM

I more or less see it as we are at Episode 5/6 Order 66 was carried out with 693-700 and the NS fandom went into exile. Than The Last/Death Star was constructed but it blew up in everybody's faces. Boruto was sort of a draw thanks to the Naruto/Sasuke fanservice much like episode 5 where the rebels were defeated but they still survived. Now we just need to wait for the Boruto comic/Death Star 2 to blow up and then the NH/SS series/empire will be finished for good.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#734 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 01:01 AM

tumblr_o542tgB0GG1rgg0f0o1_540.jpg

So apparently the guy who does the chibi parody has already started mocking Salad's new outfit. You know I really love that guy. Every time since the ending something stupid has happened he has mocked it. You can really tell he was not happy with the ending.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 April 2016 - 01:08 AM.

#735 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 01:05 AM

I'm just upset that My idea was stolen. :hm: Believe it or Not I thought of a Rasengan that could be thrown years ago

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 April 2016 - 01:05 AM.

#736 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 01:07 AM

I'm just upset that My idea was stolen. :hm: Believe it or Not I thought of a Rasengan that could be thrown years ago

It was done in the filler from what i recall (from the 2 year filler arc), and Naruto has thrown his rasengan-shuriken.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 April 2016 - 01:08 AM.

#737 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 07:22 AM

tumblr_o542tgB0GG1rgg0f0o1_540.jpg

So apparently the guy who does the chibi parody has already started mocking Salad's new outfit. You know I really love that guy. Every time since the ending something stupid has happened he has mocked it. You can really tell he was not happy with the ending.

What doe they said?? any translation??

Edited by Yyubie, 13 April 2016 - 07:26 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#738 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:52 AM

Pretty sad that SD resembles more of Kishi's art than than the next work.

#739 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 06:32 PM

What does they said?? any translation??

Do we really need a translation? The images tell the story easily enough. 1 panel Salad is looking at her outfit embarrassed 2 panel Bolt throws a rasengan causing a draft that lift up her shirt-skirt salad holds it down embarrassed panel 3 Salad beats up Bolt like her mom does. What else could these panels be talking about? Taxes?

Pretty sad that SD resembles more of Kishi's art than than the next work.

Ueah it is. The thing is he was also kishi assistant that made his own Naruto spin off. But his is well like to the point it has had 3 version based on his chibi: the rock lee one, the sasuke one, and now apparently the bolt one. While the official spin off is so mock and disliked that even the parody manga feels completely safe in mocking it before it even is published. This also removes to me any excuses people make about bolt's art work. Since this guy can make these character recognizable and similar to kishi's art work. Why can't the guy who was chosen to continue the series do it?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 April 2016 - 11:46 PM.

#740 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 04:41 PM

http://i.imgur.com/OYpEtHE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YtLLypU.jpg

New scans for the Mitsuki oneshot and the Boruto manga. If someone can translate the text around the Mitsuki promo I'd really appreciate it

Edited by Namikaze Clan, 14 April 2016 - 04:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users