26 replies to this topic

#21 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:42 AM

I'm surprised you guys haven't seen it yet-- the ending's been out for around a month now. '^^

The anime gets outlines from the editors/producers of the manga. It tells them about some upcoming developments, but these are susceptible to change, so its never 100% until chapters are created.

#22 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:50 AM

^^ I have seen it, I just chose to speak about it now. I stopped watching Shippuden long ago.

JA2DBzd.png

#23 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:32 AM

i dont watch endings and openings i skip directly to the preview of the next chapter, because all the endings are full of BS
SK-303_image007.jpg

#24 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:13 AM

Does anyone else hear agree with me that that ending would have been so much better as a Team 7 Tribute? Honestly Hinata had no place whatsoever in that... at all. I haven't given up the anime like some of you have but Hinata bias annoys me so much. Pierrot can never control their preferences facepalm.png . Bet you anything when Chapter 573 comes out in the anime, they'll do something to enlarge and exgaggerate Hinata's speech sleep.gif I expect something equivalent to episode 166(Okay maybe not as bad as that but they would definitely enlarge it more than what it was)

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 13 May 2012 - 03:15 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#25 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:51 AM

QUOTE (Rocket @ May 11 2012, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The opening song is horrible. Even Newsong is better than that.

I'm starting to get really annoyed with Hinata's random appearances in something that is focused on Team 7. The whole NS/NH thing doesn't bother me a single bit, rather, what really grinds my gears is when something is Team 7 related and she comes out of nowhere. She doesn't belong there, so why is she required to be there?

Ah he said it! *Acting like Louise from Family Guy at the grin my gears reference. biggrin.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#26 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:46 PM

I'll summarize everyone's recent thought about the ending with an image that was previously passed around.

Hinata truly is the Zoidberg of the Naruto anime.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users