• This topic is locked This topic is locked
90 replies to this topic

#1 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 10 June 2009 - 05:03 AM

http://mymangaspoile...firmed-spoiler/

Naruto wanders around the ruined Konoha village.

Sakura tells him he should rest, but Naruto says that its his fault the village ended up in this state

Ino, Chouji , Guys team, Shinos family etc. meet up with Naruto.

They encounter Hinata and Kiba too. Naruto expresses his thanks to Hinata, but she doesn?t seem to remember much about what happened (NOTE: not entirely sure here. Could be the other way round.) Naruto heads off to see more of the village.

Kiba wants to say something to Hinata

Hinato says yeah and theres a flashback to the scene from the previous chapter, where Hinata smiles. She blushes? (not at all sure about this, might actually be Kiba who blushes?!) [in brackets: "Might be wwww." (no idea what that's supposed to mean.)]

When they get back to the tent, Shikamaru and his dad are there. An agitated Sakura tells everyone that Danzou is now Hokage

Tobi is looking for Kabuto. Now he is fused with Orochimaru, he can make up for two lost men (presumably referring to Nagato and Konan?).

The Raikage's messengers arrive before Danzou.

Edited by Mik3, 10 June 2009 - 05:06 AM.

\

#2 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 05:22 AM

Hmm...sounds interesting. The interaction between Naruto and Hinata will be very interesting to see, only because we'll see if it furthers the notion of NaruSaku or hints at feelings being reciprocated. From what I read, however, it doesn't seem like it, only Naruto giving his gratitude for her help and selflessness. Hinata forgetting that she confessed would be such a waste for me, though it does make a bit of sense. In reality, a lot of people forget the events leading right up to a serious injury.

As for Naruto forgetting that Hinata confessed, it sort of makes sense, given that the last time he went four-tails, he couldn't remember what happened right before that. The only plot hole there is that Naruto remembered that Hinata was injured, and that happened after the confession. headscratch.gif I dunno. It would be a convenient way to get around dealing with Hinata's emotional purge, because I personally felt that the main purpose of the confession was for Hinata's character development (hence why I feel it would be more a waste for Hinata to forget than Naruto). Chapter 437 just seemed the culmination of her character building (like's Neji's fight with Kidomaru(sp?!)).

Either way, it seems like the story might be hinting at KibaHina too, which I would take a good sign for NaruSaku. I could be reading too much into it, but if there's blushing involved, I'd think it involves romance.

I do like the fact that Sakura seemed to be fussing over Naruto though. happy.gif

And finally, everyone learns that Danzo is Hokage now, though I'm sure we'll have to wait till 452 to see their reactions (just like with Naruto's reaction to Jiraiya's death - damn you and your cliff hangers Kishimoto! 111193.gif ) Though I have to wonder how Sakura found out this information first. hm.png

Also, it seems like the Madara=Danzo theory has been discredited, if Madara was searching for Kabutomaru this entire time.

Edited by Paptala, 10 June 2009 - 05:25 AM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#3 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 06:07 AM

Naruto expresses his thanks to Hinata

He's... thanking her for leaping at an enemy eighty times more powerful than her and delaying him for no more than three seconds? Ooookaaaaay...

Girl seriously pulled a Tien back there; the biggest difference between the scenarios being Tein actually held off Cell for a few. Hinata got her jaw jacked almost immediately. Kishi should probably have let her hold Pein off for a bit; that whole thing would probably have come off a bit less ridiculous that way and it wouldn't have taken too many panels to go through.

Tobi is looking for Kabuto. Now he is fused with Orochimaru, he can make up for two lost men (presumably referring to Nagato and Konan?).

Huh. I was starting to wonder if Kishi was ever going to get back to Kabuto/Orichimaru. The last time I remember him being a factor in much of anything was a while ago.

Though I have to wonder how Sakura found out this information first.

Well, she was somewhat close to Tsunade in some respects. Being trained by her and all that. Makes some sense she'd be among the first to get word of her replacement.

Edited by dl316bh, 10 June 2009 - 06:12 AM.

bd5.jpg

#4 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:28 AM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Jun 10 2009, 07:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He's... thanking her for leaping at an enemy eighty times more powerful than her and delaying him for no more than three seconds? Ooookaaaaay...

Girl seriously pulled a Tien back there; the biggest difference between the scenarios being Tein actually held off Cell for a few. Hinata got her jaw jacked almost immediately. Kishi should probably have let her hold Pein off for a bit; that whole thing would probably have come off a bit less ridiculous that way and it wouldn't have taken too many panels to go through.

Huh. I was starting to wonder if Kishi was ever going to get back to Kabuto/Orichimaru. The last time I remember him being a factor in much of anything was a while ago.

Well, she was somewhat close to Tsunade in some respects. Being trained by her and all that. Makes some sense she'd be among the first to get word of her replacement.

I dunno thanking a person for risking their life to save yours seems fair.

#5 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:05 AM

Are these spoilers confirmed? They don't match the ones I'm seeing on NF sad.gif
From Narutofan (Japanese text and English trans - subject to change) --Click here to view--

from ohana

糞ビッチオハナ来ましたよ。んじゃが簡易してないので簡潔に。

背表紙 マンダ

451 サスケの処分 451

ゲンマたちが里で使える木を探してる。
ヤマト『木遁 連柱家の術』ヤマトログハウスが建つ。 遁
みんなの歓声。

ナルト、サクラ、綱について話をしていると
イナリとタズナ登場。
雑談 タズナ『サスケはどうした? ? あいつとも話をしたいんじゃがの』
誤魔化すナルト。誤魔化
ナルトの回想 サスケお前どこにいるんだ Whカカシ、サクラの前で『今ならわかる…サスケの気持ち 復讐てやつがどんなもんか わかってたつもりでわかってなかった~~~~』
オモイカルイ、白眼使い? ? (コウ?)と話。秘書『火影様に面通しをお願いする 雷影から火影様宛ての手紙をあずかっていますので』 っ火影火影

手紙部隊 鳥についた手紙を読む

秘書とシズネの会話
秘書『火影代理でいいから、手紙の返事をもらいたい。 火影. 』と
シズネ『 側近である私が預かる』
そこにダンゾウ登場。 『ワシが新たな六代目火影だ。 火影 その手紙はワシが拝見いたそう』 読む。 『サスケか…やはりこうなったか』 秘書『で…お答えは?

キバ、ナルトたちの元へ
キバ『六代目はサスケを始末する許可を出しやがった』
終わり。 . サーセイ

English trans (hopefully there'll be a clearer one soon):
451 Sasuke's punishment 451

Genma and the others looks for trees.
Yamato : Mokuton Renchuuka no jutsu
Yamato build a wood house.
Everyone cheers !

before Naruto and Sakura, comes Inari and Tazuna !

Tazuna : Where's Sasuke ? I need to talk to him too.
Naruto has been deceived.
Naruto think : "Where the hell are you Sasuke ?"

Sakura and Kakashi meets Omoi and Karui.
Omoi and Karui : Now I understand. The ones who should understand Sasuke's revenge goals more than anyone, doesn't understand anything about it.

Comes a Byakugan user : "Kou" ?

Karui, Omoi, Samui : "Please, give our message to Lord Hokage. We have a letter for him, from the Raikage."

Then we see Shizune.
Karui, Omoi, Samui : "Hokage's messenger ? I would like an answer to my letter."
Shizune : "As the Hokage's assistand, I'll take it."

Then Danzou comes.

Danzou : "I'm the new 6th Hokage ! I'll take that letter." He reads. "Sasuke huh ? I knew this day would come sooner or later."

Kiba comes to Naruto.

Kiba : "The 6th gave the order to kill Sasuke !"

-------------------------------------

(from pages below)

Pain : Now you understand Pain. There's no understanding of eachother before feeling Pain.

Samui : Anyway, please give our line up to Lord Hokage.

Tazuna : Where's Sasuke ?

Yamato : It sounds so easy when you say it.

Kiba : Listen, Lady Tsunade is no longer Hokage !
Sakura, Naruto and Kakashi : What ?

I don't know everything but the new guy is named Danzou.

Sakura : What ? Danzou ?
Naruto : No !

Kiba : I have a baaaad feeling about this.
Kiba : This 6th Hokage guy gave us the order to kill Sasuke.

rest is too blurry for me.

Pics:

http://d.pic.to/z0gle
http://p.pic.to/z0crf

Edited by DownsEndRoad, 10 June 2009 - 09:14 AM.

#6 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:28 AM

QUOTE (Prime @ Jun 10 2009, 03:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dunno thanking a person for risking their life to save yours seems fair.

Normally, I'd agree, but she didn't really save much of anything; she even knew she wasn't going to and admitted she was stupidly throwing her life away. That was my point. Naruto's technically the one who saved her ass; with equal amounts of help from Sakura. Which is why I said Kishi should have actually let her actually fight with Pein instead of the complete shalacking she got; she'd have come off better there and that whole scene would probably have worked better.

But this is all a moot point and far from a big deal; the whole thing was more or less something that merely brought about a chuckle on my part.

Are these spoilers confirmed? They don't match the ones I'm seeing on NF

I dunno. That stuff you posted sounds bad. I mean, even giving leeway for iffy translation it doesn't sound right.

Edited by dl316bh, 10 June 2009 - 09:33 AM.

bd5.jpg

#7 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:31 AM

It seems Mik3's spoilers are false and DownEndsRoad's are true (especially judging by the pics). So Danzou is gonna order Naruto and co. to kill Sasuke? Interesting development.

uc.png

#8 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:41 AM

I dunno. Both sets of spoilers sound fishy (one seems to have some strange but too-good-to-be-true developments with the Kiba-Hinata interaction, the other... just feels garbled), although the pics with DownsEndRoad's post look true (except Inari doesn't look old enough, and his appearance is fairly out-of-the-blue), so I'm leaning towards his. It sounds like DER's translator got some things mangled, at the very least -- Naruto has been decieved? Huh? No apparent context to explain what he was decieved about! Also seems to have Kiba mentioning Danzou as Hokage twice like it's a new revelation for him. *shakes head* I think we'll have to wait for the actual chapter to be released, because both sets of spoilers, even if accurate, seem odd.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#9 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:45 AM

Ohana (the girl with the glittery fingernails) does the weekly Naruto/Bleach spoilers for 2chan and posted the Bleach ones as well. DER's spoilers are correct.

#10 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:46 AM

I think we'll have to wait for the actual chapter to be released, because both sets of spoilers, even if accurate, seem odd.

That's aout the only thing we can do, I suppose. The second one just sounds too garbled to be real though.

Whenever stuff like this happens I can't help wondering why anyone would go to the trouble to make fake spoilers. Even if it's just for lulz, there are far better routes to do such.

Ohana (the girl with the glittery fingernails) does the weekly Naruto/Bleach spoilers for 2chan and posted the Bleach ones as well. DER's spoilers are correct.

Wow, then the translation had to be crappy then. It just did not sound real at all. Go figure.

Edited by dl316bh, 10 June 2009 - 09:47 AM.

bd5.jpg

#11 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Jun 10 2009, 05:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Normally, I'd agree, but she didn't really save much of anything; she even knew she wasn't going to and admitted she was stupidly throwing her life away. That was my point. Naruto's technically the one who saved her ass; with equal amounts of help from Sakura. Which is why I said Kishi should have actually let her actually fight with Pein instead of the complete shalacking she got; she'd have come off better there and that whole scene would probably have worked better.

But this is all a moot point and far from a big deal; the whole thing was more or less something that merely brought about a chuckle on my part.

I dunno. That stuff you posted sounds bad. I mean, even giving leeway for iffy translation it doesn't sound right.

He did show her fighting with Pain though she did one more the Juho Shosikan move and itt didn't work. The problem is no one in the village had the abilities to take on Pain that is the point.

that said the spoiler pictures look really good to me!

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#12 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:47 AM

I couldn't make a lot of sense of that translation myself ^^ Was hoping there would be a clearer one - And Tazuna appearing?! O.o Though Inari is definitely older-looking, he was titchy in part 1...

If they're right, people are reacting to Danzou's appointment with the enthusiasm I expected happy.gif

#13 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:50 AM

He did show her fighting with Pain though she did one more the Juho Shosikan move and itt didn't work. The problem is no one in the village had the abilities to take on Pain that is the point.

Eh. Well, you thought it worked and I didn't, I guess. May as well leave it at that.
bd5.jpg

#14 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:03 PM

What's with Tazuna and Inari appearing out of the blue? huh.gif

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#15 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:13 PM

The spoilers Mik3 posted were fake by a person who tried to have an identity tag almost similar to Nja to trick people.

Naruto 451 Raw Spoilers & Bleach 361 Raw Spoilers

Edited by 6thHokage, 10 June 2009 - 01:15 PM.

#16 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:25 PM

QUOTE (Shadow-kun @ Jun 10 2009, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's with Tazuna and Inari appearing out of the blue? huh.gif

well Tazuna is a builder, remember? he was probably called there to help repair the village happy.gif

#17 Shourai

Shourai

Young Esperantist

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (Fox-And-Flower @ Jun 10 2009, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well Tazuna is a builder, remember? he was probably called there to help repair the village happy.gif

Hm, that does make sense. smile.gif

#18 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:59 PM

All the translations right now look crappy/rushed in my opinion. Though I suppose if they were really given the Sasuke kill order, we can see how strongly Sakura reacts to it, and use it to kinda judge how much she feels for him now. Obviously that won't do a whole lot of good, but it is the only interesting thing I could squeeze out of the confirmed spoiler. biggrin.gif

Then again everything is gonna be bland for awhile compared to the hug! narusaku.gif I won't be really giddy again until either: Sakura confirms lack of romantic feelings for Sasuke now.

Or

Another awesome NaruSaku moment. smile.gif

#19 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:24 PM

OK no surprise there at all, was expecting Danzo to give the order to kill Sasuke, afterall he'd want the last piece of proof his involvement to be destroyed, and his idea of peace is crushing the opposition. So wonder what Naruto will do now, will he rebel, go along with it, become a missing nin himself, not like he doesn't have places he can see asylum if he does.

Narutp's in unknown terotory with the Hokage for once, the leader is not one he can argue with, unlike the previous two Hokage's this one doesn't care much for him, and probably see's Naruto as a missed opportunity to turn into a mindless weapon. He'd probably give the order to have him killed as well if not for the fact Naruto is now seen as the greatest hero since the fourth Hokage at the moment and the other ninja's and villagers would rebel, as well as a sure sign of war between them and Ame and Suna. This is where Sai is going to come in I think, his loyalty to Naruto whilst in the Danzo cap could be the key overthrowing him as Hokage.

P.S. That first spoiler was obviously a fake, sounded like a NaruSaku fan or more likely KibaHina fan wrote it. (Naruto got a confession before he went four plus tails so has no excuse to not remember and Hinata didn't suffer from head trauma.

Edited by harry4e, 10 June 2009 - 02:26 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#20 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 10 2009, 07:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK no surprise there at all, was expecting Danzo to give the order to kill Sasuke, afterall he'd want the last piece of proof his involvement to be destroyed, and his idea of peace is crushing the opposition. So wonder what Naruto will do now, will he rebel, go along with it, become a missing nin himself, not like he doesn't have places he can see asylum if he does.

Narutp's in unknown terotory with the Hokage for once, the leader is not one he can argue with, unlike the previous two Hokage's this one doesn't care much for him, and probably see's Naruto as a missed opportunity to turn into a mindless weapon. He'd probably give the order to have him killed as well if not for the fact Naruto is now seen as the greatest hero since the fourth Hokage at the moment and the other ninja's and villagers would rebel, as well as a sure sign of war between them and Ame and Suna. This is where Sai is going to come in I think, his loyalty to Naruto whilst in the Danzo cap could be the key overthrowing him as Hokage.

P.S. That first spoiler was obviously a fake, sounded like a NaruSaku fan or more likely KibaHina fan wrote it. (Naruto got a confession before he went four plus tails so has no excuse to not remember and Hinata didn't suffer from head trauma.

While I could feel Naruto taking on the rebel form in some way when being ordered to kill Sasuke. Though, I have to wonder how he will think about it when he is told Sasuke is now a member of Akatsuki and is on his way to the village with the intent of killing the ninja/citizens that live there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users