Close
Photo

Who is the best hokage in Naruto?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is the best hokage in Naruto? (19 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is the best hokage in naruto?

1. Minato (9 votes [47.37%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 47.37%

2. Hashirama (2 votes [10.53%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.53%

3. Sarutobi (1 votes [5.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.26%

4. Tobirama (4 votes [21.05%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.05%

5. Tsunade (3 votes [15.79%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.79%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:21 PM

Title says it all.
Tobirama gets my vote!!!

Edited by Savannah101, 14 September 2014 - 09:51 PM.

#2 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:28 PM

Yellow Flash :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#3 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:40 PM

If we're talking about who's made a bigger impact on the village then it's obviously Hashirama. But if this is just a popularity contest then I'll go with Tobirama simply because of his views on the Uchiha, which I approve of.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#4 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:50 PM

Naruto :P

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#5 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:51 PM

-_-

#6 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:07 PM

Sasuke :hehehe:

WqQwzgf.gif

#7 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:14 PM

Danzo  :hehehe:

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#8 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:19 PM

Obama  :hehehe:

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#9 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:36 PM

omfg i think i just died XD

WqQwzgf.gif

#10 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:59 PM

Bin Laden  :hehehe:

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#11 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:02 AM

But seriously though I love Hashirama <3 And his laugh ;)

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

#12 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:02 AM

But seriously though I love Hashirama <3 And his laugh ;)

His laugh is beautiful, so is his face.

#13 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:17 AM

His laugh is beautiful, so is his face.

Obviously. Why else would Madara put it on his chest.

WqQwzgf.gif

#14 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:19 AM

Obviously. Why else would Madara put it on his chest.

MadaHashi for the win! <3

#15 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:22 AM

MadaHashi for the win! <3

Woot! XD my otp :chuckle:

WqQwzgf.gif

#16 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:14 AM

It seems like the weaknesses and shortcomings of the Kages have been put under greater scrutiny than their accomplishments. Can anyone list off the incumbencies for each generation of Hokage? I'll try...

1. Hashirama -  Helped pioneer the shinobi village system. It was through him that the system of ninja could flourish on a nationwide scale. By following his example, the populations of other countries were able to move beyond their own anarchical traditions and evolve into societies with a central governing body. He distributed the bijuu to each of the five great nations in the hopes of establishing an equilibrium of power and as a gesture of good will. 

2. Tobirama - Created many of the central shinobi organisations that institutionalised the profession into what it is today (Anbu, Chunin Exams, the Academy). The Konoha Military Police Force was also founded under his reign, but there is some controversy regarding the motives of giving the Uchiha's predominance over this branch of the village's martial body. Some argue that it was a cleverly disguised tactic to keep surveillance over the clan, and to prevent them from attaining any higher positions within the government. Whatever the truth is, it did create friction with certain members of the Uchiha clan. 

3. Hiruzen - Longest reigning Hokage out of the five, yet most of the dealings in his career are unknown. His consideration for the grievances of others and insistence that solutions be reached through negotiation instead of fighting, even when the supposed leaders of foreign villages are threatening his life with a knife pressed against his throat and when an entire clan is plotting a military upheaval, seems to reflect Hashirama's non-aggression principles the most. His record is not without faults though. He let his personal affections prevent him from acting when he needed to and allowed Orochimaru, a man who would later instigate a war with Konoha and is responsible for a number of atrocities spanning across multiple countries, to continue with his crimes.

4. Minato - He was Hokage for too short of a time period to really guess how his policies might have influenced the world. Teaching his bodyguards his most powerful Space-Time ninjutsu shows that he's willing to entrust the secrets to the power he uses to protect Konoha to others without any misgivings. By his own admittance, a consensus might have been reached with the Uchiha if he had survived. Again, like Hiruzen and Hashirama, this reflects upon his fundamental nature to see that equal treatment and recognition be given to everyone, including the most outspoken, most suspicious dissidents in his society.

Despite how it might harm his image as a father, Minato put the safety of the village first by ensuring that the balance of powers would remain stable with Naruto housing the Kyuubi. 

5. Tsunade -  A lot of her policies are influenced by Naruto's dogma - the stay of execution for Sasuke that has persisted for all this time despite his ever increasing list of injustices, Naruto's exceptional licence, her uncompromising faith to believe that Naruto will succeed... She's very bold, and very outspoken about her faith to the point that she's locking horns with her council at nearly every juncture. Determination in her convictions is a good thing, but it has caused her to argue with the other leaders of this recent alliance on one occasion in which they had to remind her that she did not have complete authority in the decision making. Ironically, it was her strategy that ended up saving the Alliance.

Tsunade has probably made the most headway in establishing permanent relations with other countries - especially Sunagakure, who is now a close ally of Konoha. Granted, the social and political atmosphere during her era is different compared to earlier Kages', but she's done a great job by building upon what her predecessors started and ensuring that some measure of peace can be upheld.  

I didn't know whether to include Danzo or not. He was only filling-in for Tsunade so it's not like he was the "actual" Hokage. 

For me, I do appreciate how Tsunade has managed to look past old animosities and extend a hand of friendship to Sunagakure. And even though her devotion to Naruto has yet to be proven wrong, I don't agree with putting all your eggs in one basket. I do have to acknowledge the time where she was confronted with this issue by her council, though. She admitted that responsibility would fall upon her to do what's necessary to protect the village if Naruto failed. 

Both Hiruzen and Minato had certain ideals that I agree with. It's the consequences for the former's lack of action and the latter's untimely death that make them seem inadequate. Hashirama and Tobirama grew up in an era of constant bloodshed but they helped to revolutionise the Naruto universe. Their only faults, if you can call it that, is putting the safety of the village before a man who was endangering the lives of everyone who lived there. 

It's a really tough decision. There are points that I agree with and disagree with for each Hokage. Tsunade might be the best Hokage since her policies have had the greatest impact in achieving peace. People will argue that she failed to protect Konoha when Pain attacked. To that, I ask how they expect any of the older Hokages could have averted that situation. With Hashirama as the sole exception, no one else would have had the power necessary to defeat Pain. Even if they did, how much of the village would be destroyed in the crossfire? How many civilians would there be left since there's no one to restore their injuries and protect them besides an overextended medical corp? Tsunade might not be the strongest of the 5 Hokage, but she's certainly the most effective at protecting her people. 

Edited by Atheck, 15 September 2014 - 02:50 AM.

#17 Paul Blowfish

Paul Blowfish

Kirsten

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:my interests? well, they are ever evolving as life goes on.

Posted 15 September 2014 - 02:16 AM

Minato, duh. 

help me.  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

rsz_photo_1_zps7fb3fb6d.jpg

do you wanna build a snowman?  
{ i would love to meet you! }

#18 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 15 September 2014 - 02:27 AM

I don't know who the best Hokage is but I do know who the best looking is. Everyone knows this  :hehehe:

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#19 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 02:41 AM

@Atheck

Tsunade was actually my first thought too. I like all the hokages, but I really do agree on your opinion of Tsunade. She did pretty good, in my opinion.

#20 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 02:48 AM

Even though I like to occasionally joke about Tobirama being the best, I never cared about a hokage like I did Sarutobi.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users