#41 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:19 AM

Haha, I bet. :P

And looking at the chapter overall, the apparent SS-ness isn't actually that SS... cuz Sakura's determination to save Sasuke comes from her desire to help Naruto sooooooooooooooooo...

that is correct chatte a ninja must see through deception lol

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#42 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:20 AM

that is correct chatte a ninja must see through deception lol

A ninja must look the underneath beneath the underneath!

#43 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:21 AM

Idon't know

I suppose it's all a matter of sensitivity. Some will be more affected by this than others. Sasuke seems so careless about Sakura's state. The eye contact is just there to show that Sasuke does care about her. And just after that Obito asks how come Sasuke is there. There is no emphasis on it. If there has to be more "SS" moments next chapter, it will be the same, Sasuke being apathetic. We may see Sakura thanking him or Sasuke asking her to rest. Would you be annoyed by that? I wouldn't. Unless somehting romantic happen or Sasuke shows sign of romantic feelings for her, I won't be afraid by SS. 

The spoilers were scary because they were only leaking spoilers about SS, while in reality, there was only 2 picure about SS in the whole chapter. 

Edited by 咲耶姫, 15 July 2014 - 09:21 AM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#44 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:22 AM

I wish Sakura got hit with acid on both arms so she can show off the guns for Sasuke-koon.

Edited by luffyq1, 15 July 2014 - 09:22 AM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#45 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

You know I am not even disappointed that this is indeed a SS chapter :) lol.
Most of the chapter was spent on Sakura and Obitos efforts in bringing back Sasuke. From how naruto gave them time to do it, to sakura pushing herself beyond her limits and getting hurt and at the end Finally getting Sasuke back to which he didn't like an ass and catches sakura when she was collapsing from exhaustion. Like it was the least he can do for what she did so I'm all good on this chapter :D lol
This chapters ending gave me the same vibe as when the NS fandom got that 663 moment so I will acknowledge that SS got that moment though it wasn't romantic for them either lol hahaha

Well 663 did have an actual sense of support of something from sakura to naruto on his dream. This was just Sasuke standing around and well he just said how he got back, that's all.

Anyways I liked this chapter, sakura being able to use this much energy while even putting her seal into another like obito, that's something we have not even seen tsunade do. So now there's an acidic sea of a dimension? Hm.

If what chatte said was true about obito referring to sakura wanting to help naruto that's fine.

SS fans are going crazy right now, but I still say didn't they again remember the stuff that was going on just 5 chapters ago? Not like this would shake him where it matters. Okay he came out and kept her from collapsing, the portal was about to close. I really didn't see anything in this as a moment but fans can see it as they want. My reasoning is well Sasuke just didn't react to her, I just said it would most likely be neutral or negative, it seems like it is neutral and we all knew this wouldn't be something radical or just change everything to SS at once. One event does not erase the past or other few chapters.

Not really concerned for the ending of this chapter because i don't see it as a moment though, it's just he came back, not much really happened, I mean it's not like say naruto saved sakura from Sasuke and then made a statement about how Sasuke attacking her was something he didn't like, generally some moments have some impact, reactivity or so. So maybe we need to wait until next chapter before calling this a SS moment?

Other than that, sakura was a badass this chapter, she does have a lot of spare energy and managed to open the rifts even when she almost got burnt by acid, now only having the underclothes left. What struck me as good was how she said she would help on the battlefield in the eariler part of the chapter.

So as it is, this chapter was good, it was a simple one, sakura was center stage and worked with obito to open rifts. They got Sasuke back so next chapter is likely to be they just come back, Sasuke I guess providing the chakra. It was good to get an explanation for the results of the clone last chapter too.

So yeah I wouldn't call the end a full blown SS moment since well, not much happened beyond Sasuke just saying how he reached them.

This still doesn't change the fact of what has occurred for ns before (it's still in effect) and what's still given us reason to question SS (stuff like the mistrust and possible decline in love won't change all at once) some feel Kishi is trolling, I still say he has some plan that involved events like this such as perhaps more with sakura in resolving this deal with Sasuke. Because still, the sheer fact that Sasuke never loved anyone this late into the manga and just not even needing it, SS fans may be hoping for something but this is Sasuke, he isn't going to just smile and return the feelings to her,especially again to the point sakura is still mistrusting if him, even the eye stuff at the end of the chapter gives me questions like what's really the situation here, I mean Kishi already put a lot of focus on ns and hints for it, there's still something more going on like that aspect of well when the time comes will Sasuke again do something bad, will he harm naruto? Sakura is supporting naruto for hokage too.

This chapter was good and it was a good sakura chapter, a chapter where she did stuff with obito. I don't see it as full blown SS though just due to a few reasons and there is stuff I hold in question like its not going to just erase what only happened minutes ago and even if sakura is hoping for some remark, next chapter could even have him just say let's get going like nothing else mattered. It's even possible Sasuke will not care sakura did this to help him, so that's what I feel.

Again a good chapter, but it's not full blown SS to me considering the negative stuff just occurred and there's still just well, Sasuke not even loving another still being the issue of SS, so yeah no worries, ns is still got it's guns ready.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#46 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

This chapter was great! I honestly didn't feel it was SS because it was more about Sakura's determination! Loved it!

aw9vkj.gif

#47 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:23 AM

The highlight of this chapter was clearly Sakura tanking the acid like a fuc*ing man, and then proceeding to carry on her business as if nothing happened.

What a boss!

yup thats why shes the heroine

#48 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:23 AM

A ninja must look the underneath beneath the underneath!

whatever lol

#49 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:24 AM

she wanted to prove to sasuke that shes not useless but i wonder what he will say he didn't smile thats for sure

That's true. The last time he ever offered a compassionate smile to Sakura was at the beginning when he complimented her genjutsu know-how. But the boy from that period is in a completely different dimension from the steely, spontaneous man we know now. Sasuke was still relatively "normal" or sane back then - emotionally scarred and unnervingly ambitious, but through his arrogant facade he still had some decency.

I'm not expecting too much from this so-called "moment". It might help to paint Sakura in a better light through Sasuke's eyes, but that's the extent of the mending in their mangled relationship. There probably won't be a whole-hearted recovery of the friendship they kind of had until the end.

Saku-chan

Kishi's new gimmick - strip Sakura down to the point where she looks as bare-skinned, battle-worn and damaged as Sasuke did after his victory over Deidara.

Probably not. Kishi isn't one to have the clothes of his characters torn away as a consequence from a long and epic struggle. At least, that's not the case for Naruto and Sakura usually. Kakashi suffered similar effects in the fight against Kakuzu. He had lost his vest, his gloves were disintegrated by Raiton, and his mask was chipped. Ironically, I think he looked coolest with the damaged clothing. It added a layer of grittiness and resilience to his character. Maybe it's Sakura's turn to act and look that way.

Edited by Atheck, 15 July 2014 - 09:38 AM.

#50 shisui

shisui

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:27 AM

I liked this chapter a lot. Sakura was very baddass and very impressive. SasuSaku... I'm not happy about it, but I expected this and I expect much more in the next chapters. I have said this before and I'll say it again. Sakura must chose between two equal choices, not go for the silver medal.

#51 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:28 AM

The concern isn't that Sasuke caught her. He's not in Sasuke's character to like Sakura that way IMO, though he may be a little bit impressed with her usefulness (which is the impression I got this chapter, signs of respect). The bigger issue is how Sakura's going to respond to that next chapter. Sasuke's still her weak spot.

Noted I'm not particularly concerned about SS, but I will say brace yourself for some more SS from Sakura's side at least next chapter. Sasuke doing something even as small as that when he's done practically nothing for her this whole war arc and said he'd rather her die than get distracted from beating Kaguya ... yeeeaah, that's gonna grant a thought monologue.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 15 July 2014 - 09:32 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#52 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:29 AM

One thing is for sure.....Kishi is hell bent on giving new look to the members of Team 7....

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#53 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:31 AM

One thing is for sure.....Kishi is hell bent on giving new look to the members of Team 7....

I feel the same way, as if he is saying they are moving on from their past (or something) and moving forward and becoming the new sannin of their generation.

#54 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:32 AM

The concern isn't that Sasuke caught her. He's not in Sasuke's character to like Sakura that way IMO, though he may be a little bit impressed with her usefulness (which is the impression I got this chapter, signs of respect). The bigger issue is how Sakura's going to respond to that next chapter. Sasuke's still her weak spot.

Noted I'm not particularly concerned about SS, but I will say brace yourself for some more SS from Sakura's side at least next chapter.

The next thing that's gonna happen is they will all go back to Naruto.....Kishi gives subtle hints and then...over! Notice, no wake up scene, no thank you, no emotional moments when there was a chance for them to happen! I honestly think Sasuke is upto no good....or atleast Naruto thought it this way....I am pretty sure he's aware of Sasuke's motives and dreams and that he is upto no good!

#55 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:33 AM

I feel the same way, as if he is saying they are moving on from their past (or something) and moving forward and becoming the new sannin of their generation.

Eh? Aren't they a;ready the sanin of their generation? Hiruzen said it indirectly!

#56 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:34 AM

Eh? Aren't they a;ready the sanin of their generation? Hiruzen said it indirectly!

That's true. You are right! My bad, I forgot about that!

Edited by RamenBlossom, 15 July 2014 - 09:35 AM.

#57 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:35 AM

Notice how the best chapters are the ones centered around Sakura. Please continue this Kishi.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#58 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:35 AM

Still wondering how everything will turn out in this fight, with sakura out if chakra, Sasuke has to provide the jump back and obito won't hold out much longer. If something big is going to occur, is obito going to go down?

As others say Kishi trolls, I just say well this is SS and it hasn't been really built to a point to render anything full in the end, even when it still to this point has never even impacted Sasuke, we always think if him as an obstacle when it's really just sakura that needs to change and there are signs she will, in my case there are just things still giving a notion that this will happen at a point beyond this chapter, Sasuke isn't going to go loving sakura, that's for sure.

I just wonder though, how much energy does sakura have since she was able to help obito open rifts with his Kamui in a place even he had little control over? I love how we do get to see Sakura's powers used but it just hasn't been enough, the fact that sakura got this much energy and has perfect control is one means to show that she has become very powerful. Not like naruto and Sasuke, but still very strong

I get the feeling obito may leave soon after this, give last words to naruto, maybe a sakura rin parallel? A narusaku moment may not be far off either, well naruto is going to be worried seeing sakura exhausted. Ns still has it's means but I was glad to see sakura do what she had too this chaoter, to support her team,

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#59 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:36 AM

I agree with romancegirl. We will get ss resolution, since kishi convice me that sasuke will not go back to konoha.

@google
Yes, I agree and sasuke doesn't love sakura.

@inferno
Obito will cast susanoo when Sakura get a stab.

Edited by rocci, 15 July 2014 - 09:38 AM.

#60 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:39 AM

I suppose it's all a matter of sensitivity. Some will be more affected by this than others. Sasuke seems so careless about Sakura's state. The eye contact is just there to show that Sasuke does care about her. And just after that Obito asks how come Sasuke is there. There is no emphasis on it. If there has to be more "SS" moments next chapter, it will be the same, Sasuke being apathetic. We may see Sakura thanking him or Sasuke asking her to rest. Would you be annoyed by that? I wouldn't. Unless somehting romantic happen or Sasuke shows sign of romantic feelings for her, I won't be afraid by SS. 

The spoilers were scary because they were only leaking spoilers about SS, while in reality, there was only 2 picure about SS in the whole chapter. 

I guess will see but the look on Sakura's eyes tells me different but we will see the way Kishi plays with Sasuke's character its just awful there is no consistency at all  why even bother with the previous negative chaps in the first place if you are going to made him do 360 moments later . From now on I will just wait to see how he resolve all of this and kill SS for good NS is still going but I'm bother that he gave them this kind of a interaction with Naruto he's never aware always in the blank  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users