narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:15 AM

sorry but this make no sense..she never thought of sasuke being an idiotic baka

And that's exactly the reason why I said 'THINK IT THIS WAY'! Meaning you consider it this way. Might as well help to lower the disappointment. It is for those who are feeling disappointed. I figured someone would surely say this and...I was right XD

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#42 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

I think I just read kitten. Was this suppose to be funny because there was no laughter on my end. I did like that Sakura was getting lots of dialogue in this chapter, but I hate that she was included in that stupid harem attack. Is that the best Kishi can do with her? And it seems her seal was turned off. And why did she ask where Sasuke-koon was at? I know a lot of people are gonna say it's not a SS moment. But man, that question felt so out of place for me. 

Idk, but it feels like these chapters are getting worse and worse.

Edited by luffyq1, 25 June 2014 - 07:23 AM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#43 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

So, the history of shinobi is that they all are perverts?

#44 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:16 AM

What if Sasuke gets sent to the "real world" ?

#45 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Guys what happened to Sakura's seal? 

She just deactivated it. Good idea. When she kept her jutsu activated after she attempted to distract Madara, even after she was grabbed by Naruto and taken to safety I thought, "Why not deactivate the jutsu? It's just wasting chakra." So I'm glad Kishi had her deactivate the technique.

Anyway, I see there's a castle here, too, but it's different than the last one. I hope there's a significance to them.

Edited by Hiraishin, 25 June 2014 - 07:17 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#46 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Why people worry that sasuke get separate. If it naruto then you can worry.

#47 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Gotta make ninja babies somehow.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#48 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Yes.

#49 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:17 AM

And that's exactly the reason why I said 'THINK IT THIS WAY'! Meaning you consider it this way. Might as well help to lower the disappointment. It is for those who are feeling disappointed. I figured someone would surely say this and...I was right XD

I think no one is disappointed here which is a good thing.

Also am I the only one noticing that the castle is more visible in this chapter and that it could lead to something, like the final battle against Kaguya being in this castle or something like that?

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#50 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:17 AM

I think I just read kitten. Was this suppose to be funny because there was no laughter on my end. I did like that Sakura was getting lots of dialogue in this chapter, but I hate that she was included in that stupid harem attack. Is that the best Kishi can do with her? And it seems her seal was turned off. And why did she ask where Sasuke-koon was at? I know a lot of people are gonna say it's not a SS moment. But man, that question felt so out of place for me. 

Idk, but it feels like theses chapters are getting worse and worse.

Its because Kishi likes to stab the corpse....use edo tensei....kill them again...again use edo tensei and again kill them  :pimp:

#51 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:18 AM

sorry but as much as i want to thik that way,i am realistic and i know if there is one person she thinks of being a baka,then that is naruto not sasuke...she just called him a baka this chapter...sakuras character development dissapoints me week after week

Edited by natalieuciha, 25 June 2014 - 07:19 AM.

#52 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:19 AM

Also am I the only one noticing that the castle is more visible in this chapter and that it could lead to something, like the final battle against Kaguya being in this castle or something like that?

there's definitely something about the castle... in the end, kishi didn't drew that cover with sakura pointing towards it for nothing...

sorry but as much as i want to thik that way,i am realistic and i know if there is one person she thinks of being a baka,then that is naruto not sasuke...she just called him a baka this chapter...sakuras character development dissapoints me week after week

just because she called sasuke's name and asked where was he?! really? do people not get anything from sakura's character?! this is her, she worries even for the enemy and has been doing so even from part 1... come on, now...

Edited by Chatte, 25 June 2014 - 07:20 AM.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#53 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:19 AM

Anyway, I see there's a castle here, too, but it's different than the last one. I hope there's a significance to them.

I thought I was the only one noticing it. I wonder what is the purpose of this castle being there. 

there's definitely something about the castle... in the end, kishi didn't drew that cover with sakura pointing towards it for nothing...

That's what I think deep down, but I'm affraid to put my hopes too high by thinking this way. 

Edited by 咲耶姫, 25 June 2014 - 07:20 AM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#54 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:20 AM

Really? That's a great sign!

Every dimension they have been, has a castle! There was some entrance like thing at the bottom of the tree on page one of manga! It might have some significance. Maybe something like horcruxes? Kaguya putting her life force into some object and then spreading them across dimensions?

#55 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:21 AM

Such a piece of crap of a chapter. Only one good thing happened in it. Sasuke and Naruto were forced to get a divorce.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#56 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Kishimoto likes to have his fun.  I'm glad, really.  I've missed the humor that used to be common in Part I, and laughed at the timing.  Such a critical, serious moment and Naruto is a goofball.  I love that he's still Naruto.   :chuckle:

Other than that, I'm confused.

1. What was the point of Sakura asking the whereabouts of Sasuke?  Seriously... why ask that?  It doesn't bother me in a shipping sense at all, I just don't get why that panel is there.

2. Kakashi guessed that Kaguya can recreate the physical world in any manner she wishes.  What does that mean for the story?

3. Why is there a big building/palace in the background every time she changes the physical landscape?  They look important and/or lavish, but they're not the same each time.  What do they MEAN???????

4. Will Kaguya fight Sasuke first?  Naruto first?  Or somehow fight both of them at the same time?

5. The sign of life from Obito is good.  There are a number of loose ends that he has yet to tie up.

Edited by KnS, 25 June 2014 - 07:23 AM.

#57 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

just because she called sasuke's name and asked where was he?! really? do people not get anything from sakura's character?! this is her, she worries even for the enemy and has been doing so even from part 1... come on, now...

realy?why not make her ask about real naruto?

another thing i dont understand...what the hell did naruto do to obito?is he a magical healer too now?i thought he could only clone organs...ugh im so mad...seems like he is getting even sakuras role in this team

Edited by natalieuciha, 25 June 2014 - 07:25 AM.

#58 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:22 AM

You are free to think whatever you want to :D. I only thought of lowering the disappointment.

#59 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:22 AM

I wonder if the castle, is going to end up connecting all the dimensions together?

I wonder if eventually, Kakashi will be put into a different dimension, considering Kishimoto's cover page for Chapter 679 has Naruto and Sakura together, and has Kakashi and Sasuke separated and in the back. As if Naruto and Sakura journey to the castle together in one dimension, in another Sasuke travels to the castle, and in another Kakashi travels to the castle. In which once they all get there, the dimensions are all connected.   :headscratch:   Hope that made sense. 

Edited by RamenBlossom, 25 June 2014 - 07:27 AM.

#60 tonga1

tonga1

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:23 AM

hehe sexy no justu.....this manga does not advance :hm:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users