#22 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:04 AM

I honestly have to say I wasn't expecting Naruto to use the Sexy Justu, but it worked for a moment, and that's what counts. I also like that is shows despite all the growing up Naruto has done, he's still the same unpredictable ninja we all know. xD

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#23 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:04 AM

There is another good thing except Sasuke being in another dimension. Obito is offically alive and there are high chances for Sakura and Kakashi to help Naruto now that Sasuke is gone and the lava is not there anymore to prevent them to do anything, considering that Kaguya said she will attack them one at a time. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#24 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:06 AM

I agree with atheck.
This is like when naruto use improvise version of one thousand year of pain to garra.
Now sasuke seperate from naruto, will he get a fight with kaguya clone or he just need to reach naruto place.

Why there are a palace in this world?

#25 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:07 AM

This chapter made me feel alive

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#26 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:07 AM

I actually quite liked the chapter! Naruto looked cute, on the first page when he was telling Sasuke to listen to him, and the third panel of the fifth page (technically the third, but whatever), after he had touched Obito's chest. He looked pretty young in those panels! And sooo cute, smiling like that. I liked his line, too: "This might be the last time... But we gotta do all we can. It's what we've always done, in the end." I really liked that.

I also liked Kaguya's expression in reaction the harem jutsu. Very well done haha.

Also, guess Obito's going to come back and help somehow...!! I'm really looking forward to this! So that's why Kishi had Obito with them all this time.

The ice and sand lookscape look so.. I don't even know how to put it, out of place? in this manga. It's almost surreal.

And Sasuke's going to be on his own... Naruto could probably do okay, since he's got chakra from all the bijuu in him, plus I'm sure once Obito is revived back he'll help Naruto out somehow (and perhaps Kakashi and Sakura too but I don't know what they could do against Kaguya, except maybe come up with some kind of plan or strategy), but how is Sasuke going to do? Black Zetsu probably isn't as strong as Kaguya, but... hmm.

And what was Evil's 'rose' hint pertaining to, I wonder.

Edited by Hiraishin, 25 June 2014 - 07:18 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#27 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:08 AM

For all those who are worried about Sakura asking about Sasuck kwoon! Think it this way, she knows Sasuke is an idiotic and that baka cannot take care of himself XD and as she still considers him as her teammate she enquired about him. And for those who are thinking why not Naruto.....think it like this, after all these years of being with Naruto she knows Naruto is independant and can take care of himself, how much ever big of an idiot he is. To conclude, think about a mother who is worried about the younger brother because she knows he is still an idiot and cannot take care of himself and the same mother is not worried about the elder brother because she knows that he is independant and can take care of himself XD

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#28 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:09 AM

Maybe this is where the "Team Kakashi" will be reunite? Which is why Kishi dumps Sasuke to a desert to fend for himself

Sasuke : Kishi, cooperate, I need my own shining moment

Kishi : Sure, here you go *dumps him to a desert*

Sasuke : WTF?

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#29 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

spoiler

I guess it did stick more to the comedic, which is fine with me.

Guess it shows that Naruto is still the same old idiot, which is partly what makes his character so lovable...for the life of me I have no clue why Sasuke would go along with it, though.

To be fair, I do think most people would have hated it if it really did work. An other reason why people may have issues with it is because of how serious not only their current situation with Kaguya is, but how serious the manga has been. Manga has been mostly serious for years, with an occasional light/comedic moments. So having a chapter like this, which does little to move the plot of a story that should be over by now, be mostly comic relief.....yeah people will be upset.

With that said....I would have thought Kaguya being defeated by the Sexy Jutsu would been freaking hilarious.

#30 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

I think Evil referred to Sasuke as a rose given he has offered Sakura roses in RTN... Deep down, I was afraid this is what's going to happen but it seems that in the end, it did..

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#31 Zoey

Zoey

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:10 AM

Guys what happened to Sakura's seal? 

#32 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

ok prepare for the delusional ss fans that are gonna scream canon again because sakura asked about sasuke's whereabouts..and  they also say sasuke was jealous because sakura was fangirlig about the naked men?...i swear the delusion level is over 9000

overall im dissapointed with this chapter...nothing much changed between team 7 relationship...why the heck  sakura asked about sasuke?after he was so dissrespectful to her?why did she called naruto idiot again?...these things i dont understand and make no sense to me...i think im gonna drop this manga soon if things are going in this kitten direction

#33 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

ah thats right the konohamaru scene heh kishi threw abit of ns in there after all

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#34 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:11 AM

This chapter ... I don't even know what to say. I think I'm still in shock.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#35 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:12 AM

LMAO.

ROFLMAO

LMAO
t.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#36 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:12 AM

Guys what happened to Sakura's seal? 

I think she just deactivates it. Well, no more purpose for her to use it at the moment.

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#37 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:13 AM

I think Evil referred to Sasuke as a rose given he has offered Sakura roses in RTN... Deep down, I was afraid this is what's going to happen but it seems that in the end, it did..

Well, it is more logical for Sasuke to be transported in anther dimension. What would be the purpose of transporting Sakura elsewhere? Kaguya doesn't know anything about her, she's the same as Kakashi to her (I didn't quoted Sasuke intentionally lol). 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#38 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

lol. so hilarious!

I gotta say, not only was Sakura's reaction hilarious, but so was Kaguya's stunned expression!!!!

#39 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

For all those who are worried about Sakura asking about Sasuck kwoon! Think it this way, she knows Sasuke is an idiotic and that baka cannot take care of himself XD and as she still considers him as her teammate she enquired about him. And for those who are thinking why not Naruto.....think it like this, after all these years of being with Naruto she knows Naruto is independant and can take care of himself, how much ever big of an idiot he is. To conclude, think about a mother who is worried about the younger brother because she knows he is still an idiot and cannot take care of himself and the same mother is not worried about the elder brother because she knows that he is independant and can take care of himself XD

sorry but this make no sense..she never thought of sasuke being an idiotic baka

#40 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:14 AM

Well, it is more logical for Sasuke to be transported in anther dimension. What would be the purpose of transporting Sakura elsewhere? Kaguya doesn't know anything about her, she's the same as Kakashi to her (I didn't quoted Sasuke intentionally lol). 

True.. meh, I guess it would've been an interesting part. However, this set-up is interesting as well, nevertheless. :)

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users